My Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me Richard," I want to hear more about his body in bondage. I have a thought, a very pleasant thought, and I want to explore it further. "Did your former mistress ever restrain you so you couldn't resist her efforts, even after you succumbed to her?"

He doesn't understand my question, not at first. The thought becomes more dramatic for me. I think of doing it to him now, and watching the result.

"After I succumb?" He questions back.

"After you cum," I rephrase. "I think you know what I'm asking. Did your former mistress ever restrain you so you couldn't get away even after you cummed?"

Another shutter. He knows exactly what I am asking, but doesn't answer at first.

"Did she ever restrain you," I must go on to pull it out of him. "So she could continue to play with it, even after you cummed? Did she ever continue to stroke on your cock as a punishment after your cock shot out a load of cum?"

It takes him several moments more to answer. "Only rarely." When he does answer, he answers under his breath, perhaps hoping I might not hear.

"Then the answer is yes?" I want to hear him admit it.

"Yes, Lady Mellissa, she did," He says with embarrassment. "But only rarely! It was very difficult for me."

"I bet it was," I picture in my mind what it must have been like. "I'm told the male cock can be extremely sensitive after it cumms. I bet you really thrashed around in your bonds when she went back to stroking it some more."

"I did!" He pants. "I begged her not to. I even yelled at her to stop, but there was nothing I could do to stop her from torturing me."

"Torture your cock?" I like his choice of words.

"Yes, Lady Mellissa," He admits. "Sometimes she would use my cock as an instrument of torture. I would try to get away. I tried to get her to stop, but she wouldn't let go of it."

"So she continued to stroke it, even after she forced it to cum?" I can picture it so clearly. "Now that's a sight I would really like to see."

"Please no!" He starts to beg. "Oh, my cock!" He finally voices out loud. He says it in little more than a whisper, like a desperate sigh.

"What about your cock?" I decide to ask him. "Would you like me to give it permission to release its sperm load?"

"Oh yes!" He answers in a desperate tone.

"Soon," I give him hope. "I'll soon let you shoot out your sperm in a long stream. I'll let you shoot your cock again and again, however many times you can do it."

My words make it even harder for him, I know, my description of what he needs so badly. I feel it in his cock, in its stiffness. It seems to grow more as I stroke. I think it closer to eleven inches in length now. I resist the temptation to clamp down.

"And I'll be watching as you do it," I let him know this too. "I always watch my boys when they do it. I enjoy watching."

"Please," He speaks almost in a whisper from above me. I hardly hear, but I do hear it. I like begging almost as much as I like to watch a guy do it.

"Please?" I ask back. "Is there something you want to ask of me?"

"Please Mistress Mellissa," Now he does beg. "Let me shoot my sperm."

I love it. I have him now. I've got him in the palm of my hand, literally, or at least I have his giant cock in my hand. He actually begs me to let him cum.

"Are you sure?" I want to hear more. "Are you saying this is your limit? Do you need to cum now?"

"I have to cum," He satisfies my desire. "Oh, I need to cum. My balls are so full. I can't hold my sperm in any longer."

"Can't hold in your sperm," I speak slowly, and just as slowly stroke him. "Does that mean you have a lot of sperm to shoot out for me?"

"I am full!" He admits between pants. "My balls, I can't stand it."

"That's good," I like his self-description. "Because I want to see a lot of sperm. I want to see thick ropes of sperm. And I want to see it shoot out a long distance too."

"Oh yes!" He almost yells out. "I'm so ready to shoot."

"And so you shall," I suddenly let go of his cock. "But not yet!"

A terrified moan escapes his lips. He fears I am going to stop and make him wait. His cock shutters. I see it actually throb. For the first few seconds it appears as if it might even shoot off without anyone touching it. Now that would be quite a sight to behold.

"You are doing well," I have to give him at least some of the credit. "I see your previous mistress has trained you well. She has obviously put your cock to extensive use."

"She did!" He agrees. "Very extensive!"

I like his words. I enjoy hearing him so willingly admit his subservient stature. It gives me a terrific sense of power, of control over this strong creature. He is like a pet to me. I am his master.

It also gives me an idea: a dirty, nasty idea. I think of another way to test him. It will be a difficult test. I don't know if he will be able to pass it, but I certainly will have a good time giving it to him.

"And so shall I as well," I tell him after a long pause to think about it. "I mean your cock. I shall be putting it to extensive use as well,"

I remind him of what we talked about, as if he might have forgotten. Another moan of desperation. I so much enjoy his moans.

"And speaking of using your cock," I go on. "There is one more test I wish to give you. There is one more thing you must do for me before I allow you to be satisfied yourself."

"What is it?" He asks with interest. "Please Lady Mellissa, anything!"

Yes, anything! I so much like to hear that word. Soon he will regret he ever used it.

"First a question," I decide to take my time. "A question about your previous training."

"Yes Lady Mellissa," He can't wait for me to ask it.

"I am curious if your previous Mistress also trained you..." I start to say but then decide to ask it a different way. "I mean, are you also trained to hold in your sperm..." I try again but can't quite get it out. It is such a dirty idea, such a nasty thought. I have a difficult time voicing it out loud. It would be easier if I knew him better. I consider waiting, thinking it might be best to hold back on our very first encounter.

"Yes, Lady Mellissa," But then he tempts me to ask it anyway. He wants to know. I can't help it. I give in.

"Then tell me boy," I take a deep breath and say it. "I wonder if you are properly trained to hold in your sperm while your cock is being sucked?"

It takes a few seconds for my words to register. It is as though he doesn't understand my meaning. Perhaps he didn't hear? Or perhaps I go beyond his training? Whatever the reason, just as I open my mouth to clarify, his eyes widen. He looks at me with shock. I know then that he understands.

"That's right," I confirm without really confirming anything at all. "Imagine my mouth wrapped around the thick shaft of your cock," I step up close, in front of his face, and tell him to imagine while I imagine it myself. "Think of your smooth cock-head inside my mouth, my tongue swirling around. Licking! Sucking! Playing with it."

"Please no!" He can't stand it. "Not that! I won't be able to stand it!"

I hardly stand it myself. I act like such a bitch, such a wanton slut in heat. His cock has put me in heat. The size of his equipment has corrupted me!

"And all you need to do is nothing at all," I make it sound like it will be easy for him. "I only ask you to do one little thing for me. It's nothing, really, very simple."

"Please no!" He says again. "Not that! Please Melissa!" He already knows what I want. He imagines how difficult it will be.

"And one more thing," I step up even closer, reach up to brush my hand across his cheek, act like an innocent little girl asking a favor. "I also need from you is to keep your cock hard and stiff for me while I enjoy it."

This will be no problem for him, as I already can see for myself. I can also feel his breath, hear his heavy breathing. Beads of sweat roll down his forehead. Already he seems to fight it.

"Keep it hard and stiff," I add. "Keep it rock-hard while I take pleasure."

"I don't know," He finally speaks actual words.

"You don't know?" I ask back. "What do you mean, you don't know? What don't you know? Do you mean to say your previous mistress never sucked on you? Are you not trained, I mean, orally?"

It takes him a few seconds to answer. "Some training, yes," He eventually does admit. "But I don't know if I can, Lady Mellissa, not after all you have already done to me."

I smile at his admission. It sounds like such an honest admission, from the heart.

"Do you mean my previous masturbation?" I want to hear more. "Are you talking about the intense masturbation I have already given to your cock?" I say it softly, as if genuinely feeling sorry for him.

He can only nod in response.

"Then say it," I want to hear more than a nod. "I want to hear you admit it out loud."

He looks away, as if ashamed. "I've been trained to receive it orally, yes," He admits first. "But I don't know how much more my cock can take, not after you already masturbated on it for so long."

I want to jump up with delight. His words make me feel so powerful, so much in control. This boy is like a slave to me, a male sex slave.

"A long masturbation?" I repeat part of his admission back to him. "So you can take more then?"

He doesn't want to answer this question. He doesn't want to admit it, but must eventually do so.

"A little more, yes, Lady Mellissa," He answers hesitantly. "But not much more, not after the long masturbation you already gave me."

Again I feel the power, the control rush through me when he admits it. I imagine myself a queen with a whole harem of sex slaves to bring up to my room whenever I feel the need.

"Long masturbation?" I repeat the words I like best. I say them mostly because I so much like hearing myself say the words. "Did you think that was a long masturbation session I just gave you?"

He nods and then answers. "Very long, yes, Lady Mellissa. Very extensive"

"But not extensive enough," I warn. "Actually, I hardly consider it extensive at all. I had hoped you would be better trained, better able to resist my efforts. I'm afraid you must be able to withstand a more extensive use of your cock if you intend to satisfy my needs."

He lets out a worried moan.

"So to train you further," I stand up on the tips of my toes to make myself taller. "I'm going to switch over and now use my mouth on you." I step up so close I almost kiss him. I no longer need to talk, only to whisper. "And I so much want to suck on cock, any cock, but especially yours because it is so large. All I ask you to do is nothing at all. You don't have to do anything, nothing different than what you've already done. You just need to keep your cock hard while I take pleasure with it."

I run my tongue over my lips, acting as though I stand before a smorgasbord of desserts. In a way, I am. His cock will be the biggest steak I have ever sucked on. It will certainly be the widest. I wonder if I will even be able to open my mouth wide enough to fit it inside.

"Will you?" I have to prompt him to answer now. "Tell me Richard, will you be able to keep that giant cock of yours as hard as a rock while I suck?"

First he nods, and then he answers almost as if he is out of breath. "I will try," He admits his own frailty.

"You certainly better try," I repeat in a serious tone. "I better not taste a single drop of your sperm in my mouth," I warn. "I know what sperm tastes like. I've eaten plenty of it. I've sucked off a lot of men, and I don't want you blowing your load while it's in my mouth. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Lady Mellissa," He understands more than he admits.

"That's right," I elect to reward his obedience with a glimmer of hope. "At least not yet. Later, yes, but first I want to savor your cock. And in order to properly savor a cock as big as yours, it needs to remain hard for a very, very long time."

"Yes, Lady Mellissa," He pants now. He looks so good, standing before me panting and swelling. He looks like a little boy waiting for his punishment, but then I look down and see he most certainly is no little boy.

Finally, I can hold back no longer. He moans out loud when I lower down onto my knees. He's had enough of a rest, I decide, at least several minutes worth. His cock stayed hard the whole time, which I suppose is evidence of how hot and horny he must feel on the inside.

He shows more evidence of his training when I open my mouth. I don't need to go to him. He comes to me. I only have to part my lips just a little. It serves as a signal to him. He knows to deposit himself inside so I don't need to make an effort.

"Perfect!" I want to say, if I could say it, but the head of his cock prevents me from saying anything at all. I must open my mouth considerably. Indeed he is of a massive girth. The head goes in, and then a small portion of the shaft. I taste it, and the salty taste sends a warm shiver through my body. I wish to taste more, but he's too damn big to take in very much.

First I suck, and then I twirl my tongue around the smooth head too. The twirling makes him extra excited. It arouses him when I work the head. I hear it above in his breathing, in the moans coming out from between his lips.

Occasionally. I must back away to catch my breath. It proves difficult to breathe with such a large cock taking up most of my mouth. I only have to pull back the slightest amount for him to back off further. He pulls out his cock just like he deposited it inside.

I rest for a minute, and then simply open my mouth when I am ready again. He doesn't behave as ready as I do. He hesitates for a few seconds first, but then slowly thrusts forward and does what is expected of him. More sucking. More licking. More twirling of my tongue around the smooth head of his cock. Even the hole in the tip feels large. Perhaps it is extra wide from all the powerful ejaculations he has experienced. I can tell it is capable of expelling a significant amount of seed, and I can't wait to see him ejaculate for me. I can't wait to show off his ejaculation to my girlfriends too.

Two more times I rest and then go back to sucking on his imposing appendage. The more I work it between my lips, the more I think about what it will feel to experience him between my lower lips as well. He will be a tight fit, I know. His cock is bigger than any cock I have ever experienced before; much bigger. Longer too! I wonder if I will be able to take the full length. I wish to try as soon as possible, but know it better to hold back and leave both of us wanting.

"Delicious," I speak the next time I back away. "Your cock! I really like sucking on it. I have a feeling that I'm going to be sucking on it a lot."

And then I go right back to sucking it some more. He hesitates longer, pauses before depositing the head of his cock back into my mouth. I can tell he is close, perhaps even closer than before. He actually does quite well. I am impressed. Most men would have climaxed long before.

"Oh God!" Soon he starts to voice his need as well. "Oh please, I can't!"

I start to move it in and out, using my lips to masturbate it. At the same time, I twirl my tongue around.

"Oh fuck!" He almost yells out. "I can't stand it."

Only then do I back away. His mouth stands open. I look up to see beads of sweat dripping down his well chiseled chest.

"What's wrong?" I ask as if nothing is out of the ordinary. "Are you having difficulty already?"

"My cock!" He expresses. "It's what you are doing to my cock. It can't take any more."

"Already?" I tease him back. "But I thought you were trained. Am I too much for you?"

"Please!" He pleads with me almost like a little boy. "My cock! I can't hold my cum any longer."

I pause to consider it. He certainly sounds sincere. In fact, he sounds desperate. I can see by the look on his face how much he fights it: The gasping mouth, the heavy breaths. Even after I back away, I can see he continues to fight.

I also see it in his cock, the way it throbs and lets out little spasms after I pull my mouth away. It looks delightful, and I want to see it some more.

"I normally don't let a slave cum so soon," I continue to tease. "I'm not yet done with you. There's more I want to use your cock."

I open my mouth, and once again he deposits himself inside. He actually whimpers as he does so. I start to feel sorry for him. Almost!

"There's so much I want to do to you," I pull away only long enough to say, suck some more, and then pull away again.

"There's so many ways I wish to enjoy you," I say between sucks. "And I'm going to try all of them!"

The shaft of his cock actually shutters when I put it back into my mouth. I think he will do it. I brace myself for the impending explosion. I twirl my tongue around the head just a little bit more before finally pulling away.

"You haven't yet been trained very well," I lie to him. Actually, he's been trained better than any servant I ever experienced, but don't dare tell him this.

More whimpers sound from above me. He sounds almost like a little baby, the way he whimpers.

"I will have to train you better, and I will have to train you often," I hint at what plans I have for his cock. "At least twice every day," I tell him how often. "Perhaps even three times. I will be putting your cock and balls to extensive use for my pleasure."

"I don't know if I will be able," He blurts out his first real words in a long time. "Last mistress. Not that often!" He speaks in disjointed sentences, like a cave man.

"Don't worry," I assure him. "Now-a-days there are medicines you can take. Like Viagra, for instance, medicines that will keep your cock hard even after it cums."

I hint at the possibility of using him multiple times in quick succession. First I will make him cum, and then I plan to go back to work on his cock some more after only a short rest to recover. Two cums in a row are always a thrill. It takes a guy a lot longer to cum the second time, enough to give me a satisfying fuck with multiple orgasms. This is what I have planned, but I don't tell him all the details just yet.

"And I have other ways of keeping your cock hard as well," I think of a few non-drug induced methods I've utilized on past servants. "You will be sure to stay hard as a rock with some of the convenient little tasks I have planned for you."

I debate if I should tell him or not. It will be so much fun to keep it as a surprise, to shock him with it later, but at the same time I feel such a tremendous desire to let him know what he is in for.

"Like dildos," I can't help but blurt out loud. I tell him of one particular fantasy I very much would like to enjoy playing out with him. "Tell me boy," I am curious to know if he has any previous experience with it. "How much experience do you have with the handling of a dildo?"

He goes silent. He says nothing in reply. I don't think he knows the intent of my question at first. Perhaps he thinks I plan to use a dildo on him. That might be fun too, later, but it's not what I have in mind at the moment.

"A dildo takes so much effort," I let him in on the particular fantasy I have in mind. "Tell me, are you accomplished in the art of using a dildo on your mistress?"

His mouth opens. He tries to talk, but nothing comes out. At the same time, I notice his cock stands up at attention as hard as ever.

"Well?" I must pry it out of him. "Are you practiced with the proper use of a dildo?"

"I am practiced," he admits finally, sounding almost out of breath. "My previous mistress," He struggles with the words. "She enjoyed me practicing with her."

"Very good!" I feel pleased. "Then I shall enjoy you practicing on my cunt as well."

He moans with my use of the word.

"My cunt," I repeat the word because I like to hear him moan. "Yes, you will get to know my cunt well over the next few weeks. Perhaps tomorrow night we will start, and I will have you demonstrate your previous training."