My Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moans some more. I can tell he looks forward to the opportunity to see me naked and then to use my cunt as well.

"But for now, I suppose I could let you have an early release," I give him hope. "It has been a long time since your last cum. I'm sure your balls must be very full."

"They are!" He acknowledges.

I believe him. Just to make sure, I reach up to take a feel.

"Oh yes!" I agree. "They feel full. I bet they are about ready to burst."

"They are!" He acknowledges this too.

"Then I may have to allow you to release early," I tease. "But only this one time, and only after you do me one more little favor."

"Anything!" He almost yells out.

"Indeed!" I like the word he chooses. Indeed he will be doing anything for me. I will have him do lots of things. I have a lot of plans for him, most of which involve his cock. Some he will not want to do. He might even cringe if I told him what he would be doing, but he will do them anyway. In the end, he will do for me whatever I order him to do.

"I think I'll let you cum now," I give him hope. "But first let me have just one more long and satisfying suck."

I open my mouth, and this time he deposits his cock inside almost immediately. I've given him a longer than usual pause. He needs it so bad he really is willing to do anything for me.

"Oh please!" The pleas soon start up again. I hardly need to touch it, but then suck and lick on it anyway.

"My cock!" He cries out. "Oh, what you are doing to my cock."

I feel it spasm with my lips and tongue as well. It feels desperate, like it will shoot at any moment, but somehow he holds himself back just a little bit more. I don't taste any of it, not yet.

I do it once, and then I open my mouth for him to deposit it a second time.

"But you said just one time," He hesitates and refuses to put it inside at first.

"It doesn't matter what I said," I inform him. "Again!"

Still he hesitates. I think he needs the time to calm himself down and keep his cock from exploding. I don't mind, so remain kneeling in front of him and wait. It takes a full minute, but eventually he obediently deposits his appendage into my mouth one last time. He gives me the opportunity to suck upon his mighty cock just a little bit more.

"Enough," I back away after only a short suck. "You did well. I can see you are well disciplined. Not as well as you need to be, but your former mistress has given you a good start."

His cock visibly jumps after I pull back. Not because I let go and it springs back, although it does that too, but mostly because he is in such need. It visibly spasms, convulses right in front of me. It reminds me of a dry cum.

"I think it is almost time," I inform him after the spasms stop. "It is almost time for you to entertain me with your ejaculation."

"Thank you," He immediately expresses gratitude, as any male should. "Oh thank you Mistress Mellissa. You don't know how much I need it."

I smile at his submission. He looks so delightful, so under my control. He could be my slave, my very own male sex slave to do with whatever I want.

"But don't let my gracious nature go to your head," I warn. "On most occasions I will not allow you to spurt. A male ejaculation should be considered a privilege, a rare event. I will not allow you often to satisfy your own needs."

"Yes Lady Mellissa," He acknowledges. "Of course, Mistress Mellissa."

I so much like to be addressed as mistress. It makes me want to see him spurt. I want to witness how much he can spurt out, how far he can shoot it. If I am satisfied, then perhaps I will allow him to spurt more often.

"Turn to the side," I order.

He immediately does so, relieved I have given him a reprieve. His cock somehow looks even longer in side-profile. It still throbs, almost spasms when I look at it. Truly it is an impressive appendage. I can't wait to witness it operate.

"Now are you ready to give me a big release?" I ask of him.

"Oh yes lady Mellissa. Oh please!" He can hardly stand it.

"Because I want it big," I make him wait just a little bit longer to hear what I have to say. "I want to see your cock shoot a long distance, and I want to see a lot of cum shoot out of it too. Once your cock starts shooting, I want to see it shoot again and again."

"Oh yes lady Mellissa," He accepts this truth.

"Pretend like you haven't cumed in a year," I set it up for him. "Pretend you've got gallons of sperm that can't wait to escape. I want to see you try to hit that far wall," I point to a wall that must be a good five feet away. "And I want this floor to be soaked in cum by the time you are done."

His cock throbs some more. He doesn't respond this time. He doesn't need to respond, not with words anyway. His cock does all his talking for him.

"Now I'm going to jerk your cock," I reach up for it. "I'm going to pump on it hard, and I'm going to count down from three. When I reach zero, I want you to cum."

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" He pants.

"Are you ready?"

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" Again.

"On the count of three," I remind him one last time, and then attack his giant cock with a passion. As fast as I can, I pump on it. I stroke him hard, and squeeze him not so gently either.

"Three," I start slowly.

"Two," I get ready for it.

My hand flies. It looks like little more than a blur. A moan escapes his lips, and his head tosses back.

"One," I say finally, and then yell "cum" just before I let go.

And with that, a long stream of his hot, white sperm shoots almost straight up into the air. It shoots almost as tall as he stands, and shoots in a long and continuous stream. And it does so without me touching him anymore. His cock stands in the bare, seemingly unused, and simply shoots for me. It blasts forward an impressive load of sperm. It's the most impressive load of sperm, the most impressive cum shot I have ever seen. On the far side of the room, it hits the bottom of the wall.

First one, and then he shoots a second time. He grunts at the same time he does it, sounding like an animal, like the male animal he really is. Not as much volume shoots out on the second spurt, but it still looks impressive.

A third time he shoots, and then it bubbles and oozes out of his cock-hole like an erupting volcano. I quick take hold and give him short, quick strokes to make sure to get all of it out. Another spurt, the smallest so far, and then more moaning, oozing, and bubbling. I so much enjoy watching him do it, and then can't help but think about how much more my girlfriends are going to enjoy watching him do it at my next party.

The end...

Constructive comments and suggestions welcomed (especially if you have any suggestions on how I could improve my writing skills or any errors in the story). To you perverts who are about to e-mail me with the assumption that I behave like the main character in this story, please re-read the disclaimer at the start. As one of my favorite authors once put it, just because an author writes a story about vampires does not mean she pours blood on her cereal in the morning.