My Subservient Cum Pig Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paktrans
Paktrans
18 Followers

There was a long pause in the kitchen. All the guys stood around the table stroking their hard-ons, staring intently as Jane fidgeted in the greasy pool in the middle of the table. It was hot and humid and the room reeked of stale cum and sweaty pussy. Reluctantly, Jane sat back on her high heels, feet splayed at her side. With an arched back she slowly tilted her head back, took a deep breath and spluttered, '... OK, I'm ready to continue...'

Simon climbed onto the table and pushed his recently soiled pole straight into her waiting mouth, pushing away her feeble attempts at hand wiping before completing the ass-to-mouth. 'Alright boys, lets get those remaining glasses down her throat and make sure she doesn't spill any!' I ordered, playing the director role to the hilt.

How she managed it I'll never know, but manage it she did. When it was all said and done, we estimated the slut consumed well over two pints of cum slop in addition to the multiple pussy shags and ass reaming.

As the lads finished dressing and made ready to file out the front door, Jane lay curled up in a naked fetal position on the kitchen table, covered in glaze and lying in a pool of slime. As the lads filed past her, they individually slapped her sticky ass or cheek and cracked lewd jokes and remarks. As the last of them shuffled out, I held her hand and slowly assisted her off the table. She was very wobbly, barely able to stand. Her pussy made a squelchy noise with white bubbly slime oozing out as she sat up and I realized a few of the lads had broken the rules on internal pussy cum shots. I'll have to chat with those lads I thought to myself.

Jane had to be supported as she wobbled her way to the bathroom on the high heels, exhibiting that strange shuffling gait women do when they have ooze running down their legs. Once there, she flicked on the light and stopped dead when she saw her reflection in the mirror. Her make up was totally smeared, a glaze of mucous covered her whole face and her left eye was practically glued shut. The cum was beginning to dry in places and constrict her skin in small ripples. Sticky strings of sperm had tangled in her hair pasting her bangs to her forehead. Four or five pubic hairs were glued onto her left cheek. She gazed for a long time at her soiled reflection in the mirror before slowly wiping the slime from her eyes, nose and forehead. Finally she picked the pubic hairs off her cheek with her nails and looked me in the eye.

'Did I do well?' she asked. 'You know I tried really hard for you.'

Well, what do you say to that? I replied, 'You sure did Cum Pig, you sure did. I'm going to get busy editing the tape. I want to get your little performance on the net as soon as possible. Clean yourself up and come see me in front of the computer on your knees. I'll need you to lick my balls and ass clean.' About to reply, she suddenly stooped, put her hand to her mouth and burped. The waft of stale spunk smell from her stomach was unmistakable. She looked at me quickly and blushed, 'Oops, sorry...' before reaching for the face cloth and dabbing at her lips.

'Are you going to be able to keep it down?' I asked. Jane sheepishly nodded and I left off with, 'You're a piece of work baby, a piece of work!' before heading to the computer and planning the next downward step in Jane's debauchery spiral.

The end.

Paktrans
Paktrans
18 Followers
12