My Subway Fantasy

Story Info
My unexpected subway gangbang.
2.7k words
3.95
106.2k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get on to the NYC subway late one night after going to a sex club. I'm the only woman in the subway car as the train heads uptown from lower Manhattan. I'm sober but a bit disheveled and I reek of sex. A group of seven men get on at the next station and one of them notices my appearance and how I smell. He tells his friends in a normal, conversational tone that I look and smell like I'd been in an orgy (which I had) and that since I seem like I've already "put out" tonight they should have fun with me too.

They come over to where I'm sitting and surround me, keeping me from moving away from them. The one who had been talking to his friends reaches out and starts fondling my breasts and says to me, "You like that don't you slut. The car reeks of cum and it's all coming from you. Ooo is that a bit of dried cum in your hair whore? Well we'll make sure that you're covered in it when we're done with you since you seem to like it so much."

I protest and shove his hand away from my breast but his friends begin to reach for me and start stroking my hair and face and reach for my breasts and start playing with them too. I try to fight back and keep protesting, screaming, "Stop! No! Don't touch me! Please!"

"Oh, please? Please what bitch?" the first one says. He turns to his friends and then tells them, "See she's begging for it. Asking us to please to fuck her!"

"No!" I cry out desperately. "That's not what I said. Please stop touching me! Get away!" But my pleas and protestations fall on deaf ears. They pull me up and start groping my ass too. I continue to protest and plead for them to stop but their manhandling of me is slowly arousing my body and moans and whimpers of arousal begin to occasionally escape from me despite my fear and the fact that I am not wanting any of this.

One of the other men hears the new sounds coming from me and tells his buddies, "She likes it. She really is a slut." With that the men start ripping off my clothing and groping me more forcefully. Once my underwear is off they see that I'm a pre-op transwoman. "Holy shit!" the second man says, "She's a he!"

"No, I'm not!" I say desperately. "I'm a woman. I just haven't had surgery yet."

The guy behind me looks at my ass and tells his friends, "Well whatever it is, it has definitely had a lot of dick in it because it's asshole is gaping open at me." This is of course true, since I'd just come from an orgy.

The second guy then turns to his friends and says, "Well a piece of ass is a piece of ass and if it doesn't have a pussy to fuck then we'll just have to fuck it's ass and mouth."

I begin to cry. Sobbing I state, "I'm a woman. I just haven't had surgery yet. I'm not an it, you stupid fucks!"

The first guy slaps me across the face. "If you think you're a woman then we'll treat you like a woman and fuck you like one!" he says menacingly. A quiet moan suddenly escapes from my lips as the thought of being fucked like that and the slap in the face suddenly flicks my submissive switch and turns me on.

"Sounds like that's what it wants," another man says.

"Fuck you!" I scream back.

The guy behind me reaches for my ass and slips a finger in it while telling the fourth guy, "Sounds like she may be more willing if we treat her like a woman." "Isn't that right sweetheart?" he whispers in my ear. Another quiet moan escapes from me as the finger in my ass and the gentleness with which he calls me sweetheart arouses me further. "See? A little honey is warming this slut up for us," he says as he starts to kiss my neck and a louder moan escapes from me.

The guy who started it all roughly tweaks one of my nipples and then shoves his tongue in my mouth and kisses me forcefully while the one behind me continues to kiss and nibble on my neck while working one, then two fingers in and out a my recently used asshole. I slowly start to grind against the guy kissing my mouth and my moans and whimpers become louder and definitely more sexual and less fearful. My hands stop trying to push the men away and instead begin pulling the guy in front of me harder against my pelvis so that I can feel his hardening dick press against me as my grinding becomes less subtle and more desperate.

"Holy shit! We just needed to give her some incentive. She is just like the other sluts we know," the guy behind me states.

With that statement, something in my mind shifts and the last of my resistance suddenly slips away. My body is now on fire, desperately needing to get fucked. "Mmmm. Yes I am a slut and now I need what any slut does. Fuck me please! I need your hard cocks in me now!"

The men around me don't need any more encouragement. I hear zippers and buckles being undone and pants hitting the floor. The guy behind me pulls his dick out and begins rubbing his hard cock up and down my ass crack. I start undoing the pants of the guy in front of me, reach into his boxers, and start stroking his dick, making him even harder and rubbing his precum around the head and up and down his thick shaft. We continue to kiss as I stroke his cock and I start salivating as I want this beautiful cock in my mouth. He reaches between my legs and begins playing with my small, flaccid cock. "You're an eager slut now aren't you?" he questions. I nod my head in agreement, unable to speak as my body continues to heat up and the only sounds I'm able to emit at the moment are desperate moans of pleasure and whimpers of need. "Does this big clitty of yours ever harden like the dick it was?" he asks. I shake my head no. "Explain slut!" he demands.

I use every ounce of willpower I have to gather my wits about me enough to form a coherent answer. "No," I whimper. "I-I-I've been on hormones so long that it only gets a little stiff but not hard like before." Then I volunteer proudly, "And those hormones gave me these wonderfully sensitive, all-natural breasts."

"All-natural? Really?" he inquires. I nod my head. "And sensitive too?" And he bends his head to my breasts and takes a nipple into his mouth.

I gasp loudly and begin to moan in pleasure as his tongue laps my nipple and his teeth rake my sensitive areola. As he continues to pleasure my nipples, going back and forth between them, he slowly moves me towards the seats and he sits down. His friend behind me takes this as a his cue, bends me over, and plows his hard cock into my ass. We grunt in unison as he begins thrusting hard in my ass and a small part of my brain is glad I'd just come from a party where my asshole had already been loosened up by cocks. As I pant and groan in pleasure the guy sitting down orders, "Suck my dick slut!" Without a moment's hesitation, I bend over more and take that beautiful cock in my mouth and begin sucking it enthusiastically, like a pro. "Shit she knows how to suck dick!" he exclaims. He grabs my head and forces me to suck his dick at the same tempo that his friend is fucking my ass.

His friend reaches a hand around my waist and begins rubbing my little penis like the clit I wish it was. My mind goes blank and pure, animalistic lust takes over me. I'm barely aware of my surroundings. For all I know we could be putting on a show for people getting on the train and I wouldn't care. I hear the guy in my ass tell his friends, "She sure fucks like a woman and it looks like she sucks dick like one too."

I moan and groan in pleasure both from the double fucking I'm getting and the fact that I'm being told I fuck and suck like a woman. The validation of these men who started out raping and heckling me heightens my enthusiasm and I suck and thrust back harder, physically demanding them to fuck me as hard and rough as possible. Between the fucking, sucking, and rubbing and my joy that these men see me as a woman, the pleasure centers of my brain are pushed over the edge and I have the biggest orgasm of my life.

My screams of ecstasy are muffled by the cock in my mouth. My ass clenches around the cock thrusting in me and my little penis spews out a watery, cloudy fluid similar to what many biologically women ejactulate, if they do. As my first orgasm passes, the men fucking me pick up the pace as their friends whoop at the fact that they "made the slut cum". They shout encouragements to the men fucking me, telling them "to make me cum again" and "let's see if she's multiorgasmic".

My first orgasm pushes me to suck harder on the dick in my mouth. They don't know that I am multiorgasmic and that now that I've had my first orgasm, the next isn't far behind if the two men keep up their current, faster pace. I strain to take the cock in my mouth as deep as possible and soon I'm deepthroating him, feeling his cockhead hit the back of my throat as his balls hit my lips. Every time his balls hit my lips I stick my tongue out as much as possible and try to lick them as I'm swallowing his cock to the hilt. The guy in my mouth moans, "Shit she's sucking even better!"

The swell of pride pushes me to try make him cum in my mouth as I want to feel him blow his load when I have my next orgasm, which is quickly approaching. The pleasure I'm feeling is overwhelming and my movements are pure instinct. Now I'm trying to get as much pleasure out of these guys as they seem to be getting out of me. My next orgasm is nearly upon me but I try to hold back until the cock in my mouth is ready to blow. Just as I can't hold back any longer the guy in mouth calls out, "Fuck. Can't hold back. I'm gonna blow!" and with his words I relax my own tenuous control and let my second orgasm in less than five minutes wash over me as I feel his hard cock twitch in my mouth and his hot cum fire into my mouth and down the back of my throat. With his dick in my mouth, what would have been screams instead makes him feel like the back of my throat is milking his dick, while my instincts have me wrap my lips as tightly as possible around his cock so none of his cum can escape my greedy mouth.

By the time he finishes unloading in my mouth, my second orgasm starts to fade. My face is flush from my own orgasm and my inability to breathe while his cock was hilted down throat. When he finally pulls out he tells me, "That's the best damn blowjob I've ever had. You are one special slut."

Hearing those words, I look up at him adoringly, lick my lips and reply breathlessly, "I hope you have more for me later. Your cum is delicious and this cumslut needs as much as she can get."

The guy in my ass continues to pound away, pushing me towards another orgasm as one of the other guys steps up to me, stroking his dick and saying, "Finally I get to have fun with our newest whore." Their continuing degradations just seem to inflame my lust and I just grunt out affirmatively before the next guys shoves his fat but short cock in my mouth.

The guy in my ass continues to fuck me hard and fast but begins to lose his rhythm as he nears his own impending orgasm. I hear him mumble, "Oh yeah baby. I'm so close. I gonna give you a big load right up this sweet asspussy of yours. I'm gonna show you just how good a slut you are. Yeah baby take it. Take my fucking baby batter, you god damn slut!" And I feel him bust his nut up my chute, sending me into my third orgasm.

I pull the cock out of my mouth and start screaming, "Yes! Yes! Oh god YES!! Oh FUCK!!! Ooh, ooh, ooh ooh, ooh! I'm cumming again! Fuck! Yes!" Shaking and twitching and slamming my ass as hard as possible against his spasming dick, it feels like a fire hose in my ass, as what feels like gallons of cum must be shooting inside me though in reality it's nowhere near that much.

The guy I just started sucking gives me a few moments to catch my breath and come down from my most recent earth-shaking orgasm. The guy who had ripped my underwear off and first realized I was trans, makes his way behind me. "My turn for a crack at her ass," he laughs and I smile at his use of "her". I start sucking the dick in front of me and with the other hand, reach behind myself so that I can spread my ass cheeks a bit in invitation as cum starts dribbling out my asshole.

As my ride continues, the two new guys and I get into something of a steady rhythm. It doesn't take me long to build towards another orgasm. But this time I feel it's building toward something a little different. I know my body and I know what this much pleasure does to me. I'm reaching the point where I'll start to have a continuous orgasm. No stopping. No break. Just one long ride that turns my brain to mush, my knees to jello, and nothing but incoherent babbling emanating from mouth when it's not muffled by the cock I'm sucking.

After a few more minutes of unceasing pummeling, it hits me. Time no longer has any meaning for me. I'm in bliss and everything around me disappears in flashes of light as my mind shuts down and just enjoys what's happening to my body.

I don't know how much time has past. Next thing I know I'm on my back on the subway car's bench seating, with the two most recent guys pulling out of my mouth and ass. I can still taste cum in my mouth and some has escaped and is dripping down my chin and cheeks. I'm laying in what is slowly turning into a puddle beneath my ass, as at least two loads leak out of my still gaping anus. The guy who initiated it all chuckles to his friends and comments, "I think she's coming back down to earth from orbit."

A smile feels permanently etched onto my face. My body is tingling all over and my mind is just starting to put together a coherent thought. I look at the seven men around and ask, "So who's next?"

They all break out into laughter and the one who first plowed my ass says, "Sweetheart our stop is next but since we haven't all had a chance to fuck you yet, how about about you come join us and continue this little party at our place?"

"Yes please," I reply to another round of laughter. "I just need some help standing and getting dressed. Do any of you know where my clothes are?"

(To be continued)