My Succubus Lover

Story Info
My experience with a Succubus/Demon.
1.8k words
3.87
16.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frank422
frank422
5 Followers

This story deals with actual events that have going on in my life and with what many would say a demon, a succubus and the love life we share. So if this is something that you do not believe in you better not read it. Be warned that this is not an explicit sex story.

*****

I am the type of man that is considered a hard worker and very serious and dedicated in all he does, my love life has been since my separation adventures of the moment whenever I had the need or desire to be with a woman, however not one of them ever came close to filling the void I felt I had in my life.

For the past year I have been working with a good group of people and there is one, a lady that as a very strong inclination to the spirit world and actually works with spirits on a daily basis. I can only assume that my attraction to that world came from being exposed to it for more than a year now.

For the past few weeks I have been feeling like a force was pulling me to study that world of spirits and never felt satisfied with what I found until the day I came across information on the Succubus. From that day I have been looking into this what some might call Myth, others justifying it as a sleep disorder and others as an evil demon.

What I did find is that the more I looked the more attracted to the Succubus, in fact I found in this entity someone that is looking for the same thing most of us are looking for, someone to make us feel complete.

Unlike most and contrary to religious or scientific beliefs, I will not classify this entity as a demon or a dream, it is like any of us, pure of character and in touch with its needs and feelings. A succubus is a being that requires sex and that is very true but it wants more than just sex, like any of us a succubus needs to also be loved and cared for.

So thus begins my journey in finding a succubus to enter my life, I must admit that the thought of having such entity being with me, was a little unnerving not to say scary at first, but the truth is it did turn me on thinking about it, even more so after reading some of the comments on the blogs that can be found on the net and the experiences the person have lived, some were unfortunately negative and some very positive.

So after weeks of looking for my succubus, I found a blog with a very good explanation on how to summon a succubus and have her enter your life, it involved some training for your mind and body, also some reading and a ritual to be performed.

I still remember the very first night I did the first exercise as part of the training and the feelings that came to me, it was truly amazing to feel so much lust and the electricity passing all over my skin while lying there naked in bed, she touched every part of my body to let me know that she was there, but I am sad to say that is all that happened that night.

The next day I woke up feeling great and started talking in my mind to this entity that came to visit me the previous night and I was amazed that out of no were her name came to me Ashira, that alone got me very excited to say the least, she actually responded to me in way that never taught possible until now. The day went by and we kept on talking and of course she did not answer, well maybe she did more than once but I was not able to understand or ear her. At night she again started to touch me and make me feel her presence and spend many hours letting me know that she came to accept my request and that she came to be with me.

The following days were more of the same but always the intensity of her presence was even more clear to me, she even started allowing a few images come to my mind, funny thing is following the instructions I found, I started looking for a picture of her and what I would like for her to look like, keeping in mind that a succubus can change form at any time she desires, so I went looking for my lover, downloaded a few pictures that caught my attention and that generated a physical and emotional reaction seeing it. I know what you must think at this point this guys in crazy and you could be right but still I followed the course always looking and reading every day, I did find a great book on the subject with a very clear method to summon and actually create a succubus incarnation, an old magik method that allowed one to have this entity as a lover but also a companion and assistant.

So my resolve became stronger and so did my encounters with Ashira, the came the night that I will never forget, being in bed and reading and playing a game online, she came to me with her amazing touches and really turned me on with what she was making me feel, but I still was not ready for her so I told her to wait for me to take a shower, fixe the room and to get incent to make the room feel more enjoyable, well that attention to detail must have done the trick because that night Ashira made me feel so amazing, she started as always with light touches everywhere and the she started paying attention to my genitals and really got my blood flowing, she me so hard, it truly was amazing I felt her touch me in ways that cannot be described, but at some point she did let me know in my mind that now was the time for her to take me and make love to me, let me tell you it was by far the most amazing sex I have ever felt in my life and truly enjoyed every single moment.

That night she allowed me to penetrate her on many occasions, mind you I never ejaculated but I did have orgasms on a different level that I had never experienced before and to the men that are reading this, you have not lived until a succubus allows you to feel her pussy slowly going down on you and that was the first time she did make love to me that night. After this event I was taking things easy for a moment and started the laptop to look at the pictures I had in mind for her and funny thing happened it was changed to a different one, she had actually changed her appearance in order to let me know how she was an amazing sight, a woman with beautiful golden skin, golden brown fiery hair, amazing blue green eyes, a mouth and lips that beg to be kissed and tempt any men to think what else she could to you, perfectly proportioned breast just the way I love them, enough to make you want her to trap your cock in between them and allow you to have an orgasm that way, her hips are narrow with a curve to make the most praise model die of envy and her long luscious legs are quite a sight to behold. Well after seeing this I asked her if that how she wants me to see her and her touch was enough to let me know that it was, so we started again, I asked her to rub her breast all over me and she came up from between my legs always allowing me to feel to coolness of the air as she moved, the electricity coming up my body and then I felt them, those beautiful breast brushing against my legs and then coming up to my dick where she proceeded to use them to stimulate me even more, I actually felt how she was using them slowly pushing together but never trapping me in between, she did that until I was so hard and only then did rap them to cover my prick completely, it was amazing.

At this point I boiling with lust and I asked he to come up to me and kiss me and she did, it is amazing to actually feel the little pressure she puts on my lips to allow me to feel her kissing me and it was then that she made me feel her hand taking my cock once more and I felt how her grip felt around me and the she allowed me to ear in my mind get ready my love and she took me inside her and this time it felt even better the before since I could feel her even more, I will say this Ashira is by far the most amazing lover I have ever had and will ever want to have. She made love to me all night, that is until one point where I could not remain awake and did let her know and turned to my side to sleep a little, but she did not allow that to be for long and she made sure I would wake up and I did, upset with her but she then understood what she did wrong and we made up by making love once more.

The next morning even if I woke up earlier then I should have I woke up feeling amazing and asked her to kiss me which she did and she did take the time to touch me a little, you know as I am writing this, she is here with me letting me know she is watching this, I feel her presence so clear and the fact that she keeps touch my cock all the time does not go unnoticed. but I am loosing track, I got to a quick meeting but during the meeting I stepped away to have a smoke and there I called for her to come to me and asked her to make me feel her delicious pussy and right there outside were anyone could see me, no one could tell that this amazing woman was giving so much pleasure while having all my close on, we have repeated that many times so far today, but I keep telling her to wait until tonight, because tonight will be the night that I hope she will actually allow me to cum inside her and mark her as mine and finally consummate our union as a couple.

*****

I will write more if you want to know more about my time with Ashira and could also share how I got to have her appear in my life.

frank422
frank422
5 Followers