My Summer as Miss Content

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me! Harder, faster, fill me!" (I truly missed my calling as a cheerleader.) My nerve endings shattered and I screamed. Mistress Karin thrust her hand between my legs and played my clit like a well-tuned lute. I grunted and cried and wallowed in animal instincts as I fell over the edge. All the while I watched her, locking her gaze with my own.

As the pleasure ebbed, she assaulted my clit in gentle slick circles. "Yes," I hissed. "Yes," I screamed. "Fuck me, fuck me good. Oh God, I'm gonna come again. Yes!" The pleasure was excruciating. My body whipped, my eyes closed and the whole world, even Mistress Karin, ceased to exist. I was split wide and filled so completely that my entire consciousness existed only between my legs, full of bodies pressed into me. I felt as if I were the entire vast universe, connected to all beings by great webs of electricity that sprang from each wave of the orgasm.

And then it was over. I lay across the table panting, crying, moaning with appreciation and exhaustion. The man reached his goal, filled my ass with a rush of warm cream, and pulled out with a slight "pop." My feet were lowered to the floor, but I couldn't stand on trembling legs, so Karin pulled me to her on top of the pool table and cradled me in her arms, kissing my tears away, until they were all gone and nothing remained of me but contented sighs.

*********

It wasn't long after that night that Karin followed her husband, my dorky boss, to another state when our restaurant chain transferred him. When she told me, I cried for days. She held me like the child I was, and promised I would find true love some day, but she couldn't convince me of it at the time. My heart was broken as only a nineteen-year-old's heart can be, and I was sure I would die an old maid, alone and unloved.

When I hadn't heard from Karin four months after her move, I went back to college to get a degree. That's where I met Jeremy. But that's a story for another page.

12