My Summer Ch. 2

Story Info
Family learns the fun they can be to each other.
1.8k words
4.65
147.6k
17
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badmatt
badmatt
28 Followers

I was shutting up my truck when mom came home. She walked up and gave me a big hug. Suddenly I was taken with how hot my mom was. She’d always worked hard at her body, trying to keep it as lithe and seductive as Amber’s body was hot and slutty. “Hi mom. Lookin’ fine, I must say. What about me?”

I did a little turn in my tank top and shorts for her and laughed. “Not bad, Matt, not bad.”

Just then Amber walked out of the house and said “Well, mom, I see you’ve found our yummy college boy too.” The impish grin on her face told me she was trying to give away nothing and everything all at the same time. She was wearing a pair of tiny tight soccer shorts and a cropped belly tank top.

“Amber! Get your ass inside! You can’t come outside dressed like that the whole neighborhood will think you’re a slut!”

“Mom, maybe you should just let her parade around like that. She goes out in public like that and she’ll find out all about how sluts get treated.” I shot Amber a lusty wicked glance, figuring she would like that thought.

“Hmm…well…nevermind I guess. I think in celebration of what may be my last summer with both of my babies, I am taking you two out to dinner. Go get dressed. No jeans!” She playfully yelled as Amber and I bounded off for our rooms. I opted for a dark blue dress shirt and some khakis, and upon my return to the living room was rewarded with not only a surprise in terms of women getting ready for a night out, but what they were wearing too. Mom had on a deep red dress that hung to her curves. The spaghetti straps over her shoulders revealed that she was not wearing a bra and watching her standing and talking to Amber with her back to me, made me question whether she was wearing any underwear at all. Then as Amber pointed to me, mom stepped aside and turned to look. I was almost dead with the view Amber provided. She was wearing a white sundress with light blue flowers on it, and from a good look at her, I was SURE she was wearing no underwear of any kind. The dress was just that see through. I guess she’d taken my advice about dressing like a slut in public, and since mom hadn’t said anything that I’d heard, she must have been okay with it.

“Well ladies? Shall we? How lucky can a guy be? A night on the town with two ravishing beauties. I smiled through the conversations as I drove to the restaurant mom had picked. The conversation was pleasant all through dinner and we were relaxing a bit considering dessert when Amber got up to use the restroom. Mom slid into the seat beside me and said “I sure could use one of your fabulous massages tonite.”

“Why wait?” I turned her so she sat facing out of the booth with her feet hanging off the end and began to gently massage her shoulders and neck. “How’s that ma?”

“Mmm…devine. I do so hope you’re not planning on just working my shoulders and thinking you’ll be able to go out for the night. I need more. In fact, maybe we’ll just go home and skip dessert if Amber doesn’t mind. I’m ready for a proper rub down.” She cooed and moaned softly as I continued to work from the base of her skull all the way down her arms and back.

“You know, a proper massage requires a lack of clothing mother.” I said, figuring I might get a good look at her naked like I hadn’t had since before high school. Amber returned just then and she seemed to have had the go home bug too, since she suggested it. The return home was uneventful, except for Amber playing with herself in the back seat and trying to keep me distracted every time I looked in the rearview mirror.

Mom headed upstairs to grab massage lotion and a blanket, she returned with those and a mat from the exercise room. She laid the mat and then the blanket down. When she was kneeling on the mat, she slipped her dress over her head, revealing just a tiny pair of burgundy thong panties. I tried not to stare at her ass as she lay down and then turned to me “Well big boy?”

Mom lay there with her face toward the TV, parallel to the couch. I ran up to my room and slipped into a pair of shorts, forgoing the encumbrance of boxers. When I returned mom was tapping her foot impatiently on the floor while Amber flipped the channels disinterestedly. As I crouched down in a squat, my ass barely touching mom’s while most of my weight was on my feet, mom said “’bout time. Was going to call for a pizza soon.” We all had a good laugh at that after the great dinner. I spread lotion on my hands and started to work over mom’s upper back. As my hands began to approach her lower back after several minutes, I scooted back and rocked down to my knees. As I did so my cock, by now totally hard, nestled itself in mom’s asscrack, right up against her thong. Just two tiny layers of cloth between my head and her asshole. Every time my hands would even just graze her ass, my cock twitched between her cheeks. Once she moaned and wiggled against my cock. I’d assumed it was just to get comfy, but I wondered.

Once again, I had to slide further back. This time my cock pressed right between her inner thighs, just an inch or so from her pussy. Now she was wiggling rather regularly as I slipped one of her legs outside mine with the intention of not neglecting the inner muscles of her thigh. As I sat there watching my fingers move over her legs like that I was struck with how easily I could “accidentally brush my fingers over her panty covered pussy. So I did. When the coo that replied was a bit louder than any other, I made sure to brush my thumb the same way several more times. Eventually I started to work down her legs, but mom still squirmed like I was rubbing her pussy. I noticed a bit of a wet spot on her panties as I backed off allowing light between her legs. After working her calves and feet I started to work back up her legs. I looked to my right to see Amber fingering herself, her dress pulled up around her waist and down to reveal her tits. One finger slowly playing her clit while the other hand cupped a tit to her lips. I must have paused longer than I thought because the next thing I heard was a gasp.

“AMBER!! What the hell are you doing?”

“Well, mom, I’m masturbating.”

“I see that, why? Why here?”

“Because I was here, and if that massage was any more sensual I’d be cumming. Don’t tell me you didn’t notice mom. I heard you.” She kept her fingers moving inside her as she flicked her tongue over her nipple again. “Now, why don’t you get all the way naked for Matt so he can massage you inside and out.” She stood up at that moment and dropped her dress. “Go on mom, you used to let him see you naked all the time. What changed? You find cum stained sheets or something?”

“AMBER!,” mom screamed again, and I was at a loss. But then mom stood up as if to confront Amber and I had to scramble off her. They stood face to face for a moment then Amber stooped down and pulled mom’s panties to the floor.

“Mom. Such a pretty pussy you have here. All shaved and bald like mine.” She turned mom around and held her hands to show me. “Isn’t it nice Matt? Do you like it as much as mine? Well, that’s not fair, hers hasn’t had the test drive like mine did yet. Oh yes, mom, Matt and I were fucking wildly before you came home tonight. And now, you two are going to do it for me. And when you’re done, I’m going to join in.”

Mom seemed about to object, but Amber reached out and yanked my shorts down revealing the throbbing purple member hidden there. “Oh fuck.” She gasped as it bounced up and down.

Then Amber knelt and licked it up and down for a few moments. “Mmm…and such sweet cum he has. You’ll just have to taste for yourself. Now how do you want her Matt?”

“Just like I had you the first time Amber.” And then Amber pushed mom onto the couch and pulled her legs back. I knelt with my knees under mom’s ass and thrust my cock into her as Amber settled her legs over my shoulders. I pulled back and thrust into her again. Amber leaning over our joining and watching intently, then she pulled back and I could see the look of lust and loss of control on mom’s face.
“Oh god Matthew! Please stop.” But when I didn’t she didn’t object anymore. In fact, in just moments she wasn’t screaming, she was just moaning my name over and over as I started to plow her cunt faster and faster.

“Okay bro, you want her to cum hard?? I’m gonna suck her tits, you play with her clit and let’s make her cum.” I reached down and started to finger mom’s clit while Amber started to suck at one then the other nipple. My thrusts became more insistent as I felt the pressure in my balls building.

“Oh god you two, I’m cummmmmmmmmmmmmmming!!” Mom screamed as her body was wracked with orgasm. Her pussy clamped down tighter on my cock and started to milk it. That was all I could handle, and I started to cum too. My cock spraying more and more hot sticky seed inside her with each and every thrust.

“Oh damn mom…oh god that was so hot. Oh fuck.” I slowed my thrusts and leaned back a little. Amber leaned toward me and licked mom’s clit and then ran her tongue over my cock as it glistened with pussy juice and cum.

“Jesus, you two are hot together. Let’s see what happens when I join in.” She pushed me back off mom and then started licking mom’s pussy. And just like I had done earlier she gathered the mixture in her mouth and offered it to mom like I had to her. She purred as mom lapped it up. Then she pulled back.

“It’s going to be a wonderful summer.”

badmatt
badmatt
28 Followers