My Summer Cougar Pt. 01

Story Info
Man seduced by older woman.
919 words
4.19
122.7k
59

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a young guy of twenty five when I first met Annie. She was in her late forties and living alone after he marriage broke down. I don't know all the details but she seemed to be very well off financially, having a large house and even larger garden.

That's where I come in to the equation as I was working for myself as a gardener and all round handyman. She had got my number from a friend of a friend who I'd done some work for a while ago and had asked me to do some general work in her garden, with the offer of regular work if she was happy with my efforts.

It was a very hot summers day in July and I was working away when Annie called me from her kitchen with the offer of a cool drink.

I waved saying, "I'll be right there," and joined her in the kitchen.

Sitting down on the offered kitchen chair, I asked if she minded me smoking in the house?

"Oh no, go right ahead John, in fact I think I'll join you if you have a spare one," She answered.

"There you go Mrs Harris," I said passing her the packet.

"Please call me Annie. Is lemonade OK for you?... It's straight out the fridge!" she said, passing me a glass.

"That's fine, thank you," I said, gratefully.

I was sitting there wearing just my shorts as it was so hot. I could feel Annie's eyes on me, studying my body from top to toe. She sat down next to me and before I knew what was happening she was rubbing her hand down the front of my shorts.

"You've such a lovely young body John, please let me see all of it," she said not taking her eyes off of my shorts.

I was so taken by surprise, I didn't say a word. As she started undoing the fly of my shorts and pushing her little hand inside.

"I want to play with your cock, I so love a young, hard cock," She said seductively.

Annie was a very attractive lady. Despite being a lot older than me, I couldn't help notice her full figure under her thin summer dress. While her hand was exploring inside my shorts, I had no control over my rapidly growing erection.

"Stand up for me John," She said, as she started pulling my shorts down.

So there I stood with my shorts round my ankles and Annie kneeling in front of me, her face inches from my cock, with only my pants between them. By now my erection was very obvious through my straining underwear. Annie then started pressing her face against my cock, rubbing her cheek against it, and then lightly kissing it through the fabric.

Leaning back a little, she then looked up at me as she gently pulled my pants down, and my now rock hard cock sprung free.

"Oh god yes," Annie whispered, as she stared at my erection inches from her face.

Starting at the base, She slowly kissed my shaft right up to my helmet, where she seemed to sniff two or three times, obviously enjoying the aroma.

Then noticing pre-cum oozing freely from my knob, she licked it off, closing her eyes, revelling in the taste as she took it between her lips.

"Oh John, your cock is so lovely. I love the taste of it. I want to taste more of your pre-cum. Let's see if I can find some more." She said as she took hold of the base with her hand and started slowly wanking it.

While keeping hold of the base of my cock, she lowered her head and again very gently, very lightly, started kissing my balls. She then started licking them, up and down, side to side, before taking them into her soft sensual mouth and gently sucking. Giving a quick kiss to each as she raised her head, her eyes lit up as she saw pre-cum running down my shaft.

Smiling up at me she said, "Oh...Yes, there we are. I knew I could find some more. What a messy boy! I guess I'd better clean that up for you."

And with that, she started licking it from my cock, again savouring the taste as she sucked it in to her mouth.

"Now John, I want to taste your spunk," she declared as she started wanking me faster. "I want your load all over my face."

She started caressing my balls with her other hand. One hand on my cock wanking ever faster, one hand on my balls and now her tongue licking my wet knob, was more than I could take. A stream of cum shot up over her face, right over her head. She kept wanking and licking. A second shot landed on her forehead, dripping down her face.

It seemed to last forever. Finally Annie leaned her head back letting go of my shaft, her face soaked in my seed and proceeded to lick around her lips, groaning with sheer delight.

"I love the taste of your cum John, and such a big load," She said, with a look of satisfaction on her face.

She then said, matter of factly, "OK John, thank you very much. I think that's enough for today. If you'd like to sort yourself out and I will see you tomorrow."

Totally dumbfounded, but totally satisfied, I did as she asked. Lets see what tomorrow brings.