My Summer Cougar Pt. 09

Story Info
A double treat for a rainy day!
2.1k words
4.51
31.4k
25

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving at Annie's the next afternoon the weather wasn't so good. There was a light drizzle of rain but I decided I'd make a start and see if it improved as the forecast was for light showers.

The back door was closed I noticed as I made my way down the garden, not surprising considering the weather. Still being warm a little rain wasn't much to worry about so I got to work.

A sudden clap of thunder followed by a flash of lightning made me nearly jump out of my skin. Before I had a chance to seek shelter the rain was falling down, "JOHN!" looking up I saw Annie shouting from the open door, "Come Out The Rain Dear, You're Getting Soaked."

Running up the garden I stepped inside, the water dripping from me making small puddles on the floor, "Sorry Annie, I'm making a mess," I said as Annie closed the door.

"Oh don't worry John, it's only water. Slip your boots off and go and get yourself in the shower. Don't want you standing around in wet clothes do we," just as Annie finished speaking there was a knock at the front door, "Just a minute dear, let me see who this is."

As I took my boots off I heard Annie open the front door, "Oh Meg, you're soaked, come in out the rain dear... that's it, take your shoes off and come through to the kitchen."

"Thank you Annie, timed that wrong didn't I. Just as I left the house the heavens opened, I'm soaked through," I heard Meg say, and then as she entered the kitchen, "Oh hello John, you got caught as well I see!"

"Yes I was just sending up to take a shower when you knocked," explained Annie, "looks like you need one too. Why don't you both go up and I'll come up and bring your clothes down and put them in the drier. Go on, off you go."

I followed Meg up to the shower and was just about to say, You go first, when Meg said, "May as well get in together John don't you think!"

Before I could answer Meg was already stripping, "get out of those wet clothes dear and join me," she said as her red bra hit the floor followed by matching red panties.

I was soon out of my clothes, my cock already stiff, Meg wrapped her hand around it and pulled me into the shower cubicle.

"That's it you two, get yourselves warmed up. I'll dry these clothes for you," said Annie, picking up our wet clothes, "Oh, yes you'll need some towels. I'll get some for you when I've put these in the drier."

Annie disappeared leaving me and Meg facing each other, naked in the cramped shower cubicle, although facing each other isn't the right description as our different heights meant I looked down on her with her head barely reaching my chin.

Meg wrapped her arms around me, pulling me tightly against her, "Ooooo that's better. Seems to be something rather hard pressing against my stomach," she said.

I felt her ample breasts and her stiff nipples pressed against me as the warm water ran down our bodies.

We wasn't aware of Annie's return with the towels until she spoke, "Here we are. Looks like you've warmed him up Meg, shall we dry him off."

Meg stepped out of the shower pulling me behind her by my cock, "Yes I think he's warmed up now Annie," said Meg.

Passing Meg a towel which she wrapped around herself, Annie started drying me off with the other, "There that's better," Annie said and knelt down in front of me, "Now lets make sure this big cock doesn't get cold."

Annie held my shaft against her cheek, stroking her hand up the other side. Her eyes closed as she rubbed it all over her face, kissing it when in range of her lips. I then felt Meg's arms wrap around me from behind and her tits press against my back.

Kissing my knob as she released it from her caress, Annie said, "Why don't you take him to my bed and keep him warm while your clothes are drying Meg!"

"Good idea, this way," said Meg, again taking hold of my cock and pulling me behind her.

Reaching the bed, we laid down on our sides and cuddled up together, my cock squashed between us. The feel of her soft warm flesh making me rock hard.

"Could you do something for me John, I thought I'd dried myself but I think I missed a bit. Could you have a look for me," she said releasing me from our embrace, "Down here dear," she pointed towards her hairy mound between her legs.

Moving down, I knelt between her open legs. Her knees bent, her feet flat on the bed I stroked my hands up her fleshy inner thighs. The large lips of her outer labia inviting me in, I lowered my head. Nibbling and licking on each in turn, the aroma of her musky pussy invaded my senses. She was certainly wet and I knew it wasn't from the shower.

My tongue was exploring her clit when I felt a hand wrap around my shaft hanging down between my legs, "Oh dear, looks like I didn't dry you very well, your cock is wet," I hadn't heard Annie creep up behind me, "Never mind, I'll clean that up for you," said Annie, wiping a dribble of pre cum from my knob.

Flicking my tongue on Meg's swollen clit I glanced up and watched her large breasts rising and falling with the motion of her increasing deep breaths. I paused momentarily when I felt Annie suck one of my balls between her lips and into her warm mouth.

"I think it's time Annie," said Meg.

"Yes dear, I think you're right," replied Annie, "Lay on your back John, there's a good boy."

Meg moved aside to allow me to follow Annie's instruction. As I laid down on my back I realised this had obviously been planned. Seeing Annie for the first time since she had entered the bedroom I was surprised to see her totally naked. She climbed up onto the bed.

My view was soon blocked as Meg straddled my head and lowered her pussy onto my face. Her large wet pussy lips sucked my tongue and mouth in to her inviting hole as I felt Annie straddle my cock, her wet pussy sucking me in.

"Ooooh Meg, that's so good... big hard cock slipping up me," Annie said with a quiver in her voice, "You'll have to have a turn."

"Don't you worry, I fully intend to," replied Meg, "and you can have a go on his face. He's very good with his tongue."

I was having trouble controlling myself, with Annie fucking me faster I was so close to coming.

"Ooooh, Oooooh, I think... Ooooh, I think I'm going to, Cum with me John, cum with me... Oooooh, let me feel you shoot your spunk inside me," said Annie as she fucked me faster and deeper.

My cock was throbbing and I knew there was no holding back, "OH FUCK..." Annie cried out, "Oh Yes, fill me up John, pump your spunk into me."

My face still buried in Meg's sopping wet pussy, my cries of pleasure were muffled as I spent my load deep inside Annie.

So caught up in my own orgasm, I was suddenly aware that Meg had cum too. I felt her juices flooding over my face and I tasted her cum on my tongue.

It was some time before any of us moved. Eventually Annie lifted herself up letting my softening cock slip from her hole followed by a dribble of our combined juices and climbed off of the bed. Meg then lifted her pussy from my face, strings of her juices breaking as they stretched from my face.

Expecting to be dismissed as usual, I sat up, "No no dear you stay there and rest. We Haven't finished with you yet have we Meg," said Annie.

"That's right," said Meg, "You rest yourself John."

As I admired Annie's naked body, she dipped a finger in her pussy lifting it to her lips and sucked it into her mouth before saying, "We'll be back in a few minutes dear, I think we could all do with a drink. Come on Meg."

Meg followed Annie out of the room both still totally naked. I heard them as they went down stairs, I laid back and relaxed and wondered what else was in store.

After a few minutes I heard them coming back up. Meg appeared at the door carrying a tray with three mugs on followed by Annie carrying a small bundle of clothes which she placed on a chair beside the bed. Meg rested the tray on the bed, her breasts swinging as she bent down.

"Here we go John, help yourself to sugar," said Meg, handing me a mug.

"Thank you," I said, sitting up and taking it from her.

Meg picked up a mug and sat down next to me on the bed, Annie did the same sitting the other side of me both nudging close so we could all fit.

Sipping my tea my eyes wandered down their legs and back up to the top. From the corner of my eyes I studied their bare breasts. Meg's where bigger than Annie's and hung lower while Annie's seemed a lot firmer.

Meg broke the silence, "Well it looks like one of us has recovered."

"Oh yes," said Annie as she looked down to my stiffening cock, "Very nice."

Meg began rubbing her free hand down my thigh, Annie did the same the other side. My cock twitched as Meg's hand touched my balls, Annie ran a finger across the tip before gently running it up and down the shaft.

"Right drink up," said Annie, placing her mug on the bedside table before snatching my mug out of my hand, "You ready Meg, I can see John is."

"Ready and very willing," said Meg.

"Right then John, back in position," said Annie and positioned herself over my face as I shuffled down the bed on my back.

Annie lowered her pussy onto my face, as she did so our mixed cum dripped from her hole. Pushing herself lower I licked at her soft wet folds.

"Oh Yes dear, that's a good boy. Push that tongue up my hole.

I felt the bed dip and then Meg's hand on my cock as she got herself in position. She teased my glans with the wet flaps of her labia, from side to side and then up and down.

"Now my clit dear," said Annie moving so my tongue could flick her stiff bud, "Oh My, that so good. Give it a suck, "Oooh Yes, that's it...Oh."

Meg sat down quickly, my cock slipped deep inside her, "OH...Yes," she cried.

"Now fuck me with your tongue dear," instructed Annie, again moving position.

Pushing my tongue as deep as I could, Annie pushed down on my face, "Fuck me John, fuck me with your tongue, Oh yes that's right, faster," she said.

Meg was soaking me with her juices as she fucked me harder, "Yes, Oh yes," she cried.

Suddenly Annie's whole body tensed and I felt her cum flood from her covering my face which in turn made me thrust my hips up as I shot my spunk deep into Meg's pussy.

"OOOH MY... OH YES," shouted Meg, unable to say any more as her orgasm took it's hold.

Annie slumped back allowing me some much needed air. Meg still sat on me totally still with her eyes closed.

All of a sudden Annie jumped of the bed, "Very good, well that was very nice for a rainy day, don't you think Meg!" she said.

Meg snapping out of her dream pulled herself from me and clambered off the bed, "I can think of worse things to do that's for sure," Meg replied.

"Thank you John, now your clothes are over there... Oh dear I've just realised, I'm so sorry John I've forgotten your wages. It's Friday isn't it. Would you mind popping round tomorrow, I promise I'll sort you out then. Is that OK dear?" she asked.

"Yes that's no problem. Will the afternoon be OK?" I asked.

"That's fine dear, now if you'd like to see yourself out and I'll see you tomorrow," she replied.

I made my way to the bedroom door, Meg was dressing, already wearing her knickers which I couldn't help notice were dripping wet between her legs, "Bye John," she said smiling.

A last glance at Annie before I left, still naked now sitting on the edge of the bed, eyes closed sucking a finger into her mouth.

My legs felt weak as I walked down the stairs, 'This is more tiring than work,' I thought to myself, 'But a hell of a lot more fun...'