My Summer Cougar Pt. 10

Story Info
John collects his wages and gets a bonus...
2.1k words
4.43
31.9k
18

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning I spent food shopping. I aimed to get to Annie's by two that afternoon and thought I'd better go prepared so I shaved and showered.

Of course I knew that there would be more to my visit than just picking up my wages. Annie's excuses for forgetting were obviously by design. I certainly wasn't complaining.

It was another warm day so I dressed appropriately in t-shirt and shorts and thin canvas shoes on my feet.

Arriving at Annie's just before two I knocked at the front door. No response I knocked again and this time I heard a shout, "COMING, JUST A MOMENT."

After a short time the door opened, "Sorry dear, come in," said Annie, I stepped inside, "through to the kitchen dear."

Standing in the kitchen it seemed an age before Annie appeared. As she walked gingerly in I could see she was in some pain, "You alright Annie?" I asked.

"Not really John, let me sit down a minute," she replied.

I helped her to a chair, "What's up? What have you done?" I asked.

"Pulled my back somehow. All I did was bend over to pick up my slippers and Ouch, that was it. Don't know what I've done," she explained.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked.

"I'm not sure dear. I haven't long been out the bath, I thought a hot soak might help...perhaps you could help me up to my bed, that might be best," she said.

"Yeah sure no problem," I said.

Helping her the best I could we eventually made it to her room. She laid herself down flat on her back and let out a sigh of relief, "Oh that's better, thank you dear," she said.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" I asked in all innocence.

"Well there is something! Are you any good at massaging?" she asked.

"I don't know, I've never tried doing it to be honest," I said.

"It's just that I think it would really help. Would you mind giving it a try?" she asked.

"Well I don't mind trying but I'm not sure I'll be any good," I replied.

"I'd be grateful if you could try John, it can't do any harm can it," she said.

"OK, what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"If I can roll over on to my front," she said as she began to move.

Annie was wearing a white bathrobe and I was sure she wasn't wearing a bra so I wondered if she had anything on underneath. I soon found out. As she laid on her side with her back to me she undid her robe pulled it out the way and rolled onto her front.

"Pull this out the way will you dear," she said.

I pulled her robe from her, she had to lift herself slightly to free it completely. She was, totally naked.

She now laid flat on her front, hands straight down by her sides and head facing towards me.

"That's better, now if you could rub my back dear, right down the base, that's where it hurts," she said.

Standing beside the bed I did as she asked and gently rubbed, "Oh yes that's it, press harder," she said.

Her skin felt hot and silky smooth under my hands as I continued to massage, "You seem to have the touch John, that feels so good. A little lower," she said.

I rubbed lower. "A little lower please dear," she said and bending her arm around, managed to guide my finger between the top of her bum cheeks, "just there dear."

Not knowing what to do with my other hand I laid it on her leg as I continued with my finger.

"That's good dear, a little further though would be nice," she said.

Running my finger further down between her fleshy buttocks the tip found her arsehole. Annie moaned softly.

"If only I had some massage oil, it's a little dry isn't it... I know, you could lick it couldn't you, that would help. Go on dear," she instructed.

With my hand still resting on her leg and the other on her back I lowered my head and poked my tongue between her cheeks. Running my tongue up and down I could smell her clean soapy skin.

"Oh yes, that's much better. Mmmm...Yes...Now your finger should slide easier dear," she said.

Removing my tongue I slipped my finger back and gently rubbed. On every touch of her arsehole Annie moaned with pleasure.

"You could go a little lower dear, if you like," she said.

My finger slid further and touched her pussy, "Oooh yes, now that's the spot," she said, and as I continued probing further, " Oh yes, stay just there dear."

Her pussy was wet as my finger slipped between her lips. I felt Annie's hand on the bulge in my shorts.

"Let me see if I can give you a little massage while you do that, seems only fair," she said as her fingers felt their way over the outline of my cock through my clothes.

Managing to pull the zip down Annie said, "Don't you dare stop doing what you're doing but help me pull these things down, I can't get to you properly."

My erection sprang free as my clothes slid down around my ankles.

"Now that's better," she said, taking hold of my shaft."

Annie's hand slid slowly up and down my shaft, parting her legs, I slid my finger deeper into her wet pussy.

Pulling me by my cock towards her face she managed to raise her head off the bed slightly, "you'll have to help me dear, push it down to my mouth, there's a good lad," she said.

Pushing my shaft down towards her mouth Annie stuck her tongue out and gently licked the eye, "Mmmm yes that tastes nice," she said tasting the pre cum.

Taking my swollen knob between her soft lips, she sucked it in to her warm mouth while I fucked her faster with my finger.

Annie let my knob free from her mouth, "Let me see if I can," she began saying and with some effort raised herself up on all fours. "Oh yes, that's better. Now John, get behind me and massage my bum with your cock, there's a dear."

Pulling my shoes off I stepped out my fallen shorts and pants and removed my t-shirt and Climbed up behind her. I placed my shaft between her bum cheeks and began rubbing up and down, "Oh Yes...Mmmm... That's, Oh, yes, that's so good!" she said with obvious pleasure.

I rubbed my hands up her back, reaching under I cupped her hanging breasts and gently pinched her already stiff nipples.

"You've been so good dear, helping me out like this. Let me massage you now. Slip it in my pussy," she said.

I didn't need to be asked twice. Rubbing my knob on her pussy lips and slipped my cock deep inside her cunt.

"OOOOH..." cried Annie.

After a few long deep slow strokes Annie said, "Pull my hair John and fuck me harder."

Doing as I was told, I took a handful of her hair. Pulling, her head tilted back and I began pounding her pussy hard.

It wasn't long before Annie was crying out as she came soon followed by my grunts as I pumped my spunk deep inside her cunt. I kept fucking her until I was sure we had both finished.

At that very moment we heard a call from downstairs, "HELLO, ANNIE..."

"OH HELLO MEG, WE'RE UPSTAIRS, COME UP DEAR," Annie called back and then to me she said, "I forgot she was coming round, could you give me a hand to lay down John."

Pulling my softening cock from her pussy I helped her lay down on her back. I was standing by the bed still totally naked when Meg walked in.

"Oh, sorry am I disturbing something?" asked Meg, looking me up and down and then at Annie laying naked on the bed.

"NO no dear come in. I pulled my back this morning, could barely move. John has been giving me a massage. He's very good you know. I feel so much better. Backs still a bit sore though," explained Annie.

"Is he really. Perhaps you could do me sometime, I'm always suffering with my back. Probably something to do with these," said Meg lifting her breasts up with her hands.

"Why don't you let him do you now, I'm sure he wouldn't mind, would you John?" Annie asked.

Before I had a chance to reply Meg said, "Oh that would be good, if you're sure."

Again I didn't get the chance to speak as Annie said, "Why don't you help me into the chair John and Meg can use the bed."

I helped Annie off the bed and into the chair. She made no attempt to cover herself up and sat down still naked.

As I turned around Meg had her back to me,"Help me with my zip would you John?" she asked.

Pulling the zip down on the back of her dress, she pulled it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

"And while you're there undo my bra," she said.

Discarding her bra she then slipped her black knickers down her legs. As she bent over to remove her shoes I was treated to the sight of those big flappy lips of her labia.

Laying herself on her front in the same position as Annie had been minutes earlier she asked, "Where do you want me? Here alright for you?"

Once again I didn't get the chance to answer as Annie spoke for me, "That's fine dear, just move over a little and John can straddle your legs and massage your back."

As I now had my instructions I took up position. I began running my hands up Meg's back. My cock still wet from earlier laid on her bum and as I ran my hands up and down, so my cock rubbed up and down her bum.

"Oh yes that does feel good," said Meg.

My cock soon responded to my movements and began to harden.

"You're not the only one enjoying it by the looks of things," said Annie.

"Mmmm yes I can feel it," said Meg.

"You should turn over Meg, let him do your front," Annie suggested.

I raised myself to let Meg roll over.

Annie spoke again, "I said to John earlier, it's a shame we didn't have some massage oil for a bit of lubrication but we came up with a solution didn't we John!"

"Oh what was that?" asked Meg.

"He just used his tongue dear, worked a treat. Perhaps he could try it on your thighs," said Annie.

"That would be nice," said Meg.

As directed I began licking Meg's thighs, she spread her legs wide allowing me access to her inner thighs. Licking one then the other and back again I edged closer to her hairy mound.

The musty scent of her pussy made my cock twitch. Licking the wet lips of her labia I tasted her juices that ran freely from her pussy.

I glanced across to see Annie, one hand on her tit playing with a nipple, the other stroking between her legs.

Moving up I licked Meg's swollen clit, "OH...yes," she cried. I pushed two fingers into her cunt, "Ooooo..."

Now sucking her clit I fucked her wet hole deeper and faster with my fingers, "Oh yes, Oh yes, that's it, keep, OH GOD Yeeees!" said Meg as her orgasm consumed her.

When I was sure she had finished I took my mouth from her clit and pulled my fingers from her cunt. Leaning back I watched as her cum oozed from her hole.

"Come here dear and stand beside me," said Annie.

Leaving Meg to recover I did as instructed. Standing beside Annie's chair she turned her head towards my throbbing cock, "Wank it for me dear while I lick up that mess dripping from your knob," she said.

Wanking my shaft I presented it to Annie's tongue which lapped up the pre cum oozing from the eye. It didn't take long and I shot my spunk over her tongue and face to her obvious delight...

Annie savoured the taste of my cum before saying, "Mmmmm very nice, now dear, thank you for the massage. You'll find an envelope in the kitchen by the kettle with your wages. I've included a nice bonus as you've been so helpful. If you'd like to see yourself out and I'll see you Monday."

I was soon dressed. Neither Annie nor Meg moved as I headed out the bedroom, "Bye ladies," I said.

"Bye John, thank you for the massage," said Meg still laying naked on the bed.

"Bye dear, and thank you again," said Annie as she wiped the cum from her face with her finger and sucked it between her lips.

I looked forward to my day off tomorrow. I needed the rest...