My Summer Cougar Pt. 12

Story Info
A very hot day at Annie's...
1.8k words
4.44
24.8k
14

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday afternoon and back at Annie's. As I walked into the garden I looked at the lawn. The grass was long after all the rain and I decided I must give it a mow. Although Annie didn't seem bothered about what I did in the garden I thought I really must at least keep the grass cut.

I knew Annie had an electric mower in the shed so I thought I'd use hers rather than fetching my petrol mower from the van.

Setting to work I soon worked up a sweat. It was another warm day with barely a breeze so I took my t-shirt off.

When I mowed towards the house I noticed the back door was open as it usually was and I found I was soon thinking what lay in store for me today.

Annie's lawn was quite large and as the grass was fairly long I found it was taking me some time as I was having to empty the cuttings frequently.

I was about half way through when on my track back towards the house I noticed someone at the kitchen window and as I got closer I recognised Jasmin. She waved when she saw I was looking and waving back I couldn't help but feel excited at seeing she was here again.

On my next approach to the house Jasmin was still there and smiled, I assumed she was washing up. By the time I had finished cutting the lawn Jasmin had disappeared from view. Packing away the mower I sat down on a garden chair and was just about to have a smoke when I saw Annie at the open door.

"John dear, come out of the sun, you must be melting," she called.

By the time I had made my way to the house Annie had gone. Stepping inside I called, "Hello."

"Through here John, were in the lounge," Annie called back.

Taking my boots off I made my way through to the lounge. To my surprise I found not only Jasmin and Annie but Meg as well. As before Jasmin had a feather duster in her hand and was going through the pretence of dusting while Annie and Meg looked on, enjoying the view.

"Look at you, you're dripping with sweat. Jasmin be a dear, fetch a towel," said Annie.

Jasmin left the room with three pairs of eyes watching her every move. She was dressed as before her short skirt showing off her shapely stocking covered legs.

"Sit down John, there's a nice cold drink for you on the table," Annie said pointing to a glass on an occasional table beside the armchair.

Before I sat down Jasmin returned with a towel in her hand.

"Good girl, dry him off for me will you dear," said Annie.

Jasmin stood in front of me and began wiping the sweat from my chest giving me a perfect view of the cleavage between her breasts. She smiled up at me as she wiped and then moved behind me to finish the job.

"That's better, don't forget his legs though," said Annie.

Jasmin made the point of bending over as she rubbed the towel over my legs giving Annie and Meg a view of her bum as her skirt rose up.

"Such a warm day John, I'm already hot and sticky again and I haven't long been out the shower," said Meg fanning her face with her hand while her eye's stared at Jasmin's arse.

Meg wore her usual thin summer dress while Annie was dressed in just a bath robe.

"Yes me too dear and I've just had a cool shower as well." Annie said.

When Jasmin had finished drying my legs I sat down taking a long swig of my lemonade.

"Would anyone mind if I took my blouse off, I'm so hot," said Jasmin already undoing the buttons.

"Of course not dear you go ahead," Annie quickly replied.

We all stared as Jasmin revealed her black low cut bra barely covering her nipples.

"Very good idea," said Meg enjoying the view.

"You should take your dress off Meg, I'm sure no one would mind," said Annie.

"yes I think I might," said Meg standing up.

"Give her a hand would you Jasmin, there's a dear," said Annie.

"Yes of course," said Jasmin stepping behind Meg to unzip her dress.

"OOOh that's better," Meg said letting her dress fall to the floor.

Jasmin picked Meg's dress up as she stepped out of it, bending over again to give Annie a close view of her arse again. Meg sat back down and I noticed her bare flesh glisten with sweat.

Annie noticed as well, "Looks like you need drying off too," she said.

Jasmin didn't need asking and began rubbing Meg down with the towel.

"You may as well slip that bra off dear, let her do a proper job," Annie said.

Leaning forward Meg unclipped her bra and let her breasts hang down under their own weight. Meg leaned back and Jasmin, kneeling between her legs began slowly dabbing the towel over Meg's large tits paying particular attention to the nipples which soon stood out stiff.

"Why don't you take your bra off Jasmin dear then Meg won't feel so embarrassed," said Annie.

I couldn't help smiling, Meg didn't look at all embarrassed to me.

"In fact I may as well join you, I'm rather hot with this on anyway," said Annie standing up and taking her robe off.

I wasn't surprised to see that Annie was totally naked under her robe. As she sat back down I ran my eyes over her body noticing she too was sweaty from the heat.

"Oh dear now I feel embarrassed, I've no knickers on," said Annie.

"We can't have that can we Jasmin, lets take ours off then were all in the same boat," said Meg.

They both stood up and dropped their knickers to the floor. My eyes were immediately drawn to Meg's huge labia lips as they waved around when she sat back down.

Annie looked across at me, "Not all in the same boat Meg, someone still has their pants on. Come on John you'll feel much better with those things off," she said.

"Here let me help," said Jasmin kneeling in front of me as I stood up.

She pulled my shorts and pants down together and as she did so my semi erect penis slapped gently against her face leaving a streak of pre cum on her cheek.

"Oh dear he is a messy boy isn't he Jasmin, you'd better clean that off his knob," Annie said seeing how wet I was.

Pulling the foreskin back to fully expose my knob Jasmin looked up at me as she ran her tongue across the tip. It wasn't long before I was rock hard as she licked and sucked and slowly wanked my shaft.

"I think I need your services here dear, I seem to be a bit messy now," said Annie slipping forward in her chair and opening her legs wide.

Giving my cock a last lick Jasmin turned and shuffled on her knees towards Annie's open legs. Lowering her head she lifted her arse in the air giving me and Meg a view of her lovely round bum and her moist little pussy.

"Oh yes that's a good girl, lick all that Ooooh...all that wetness up," Annie struggled to say.

Looking across at Meg I saw her stroking between those big floppy pussy lips and her other hand massaging her big tits.

Perhaps it was my imagination but I thought I could smell the scent of pussy in the air.

"That's so nice Jasmin dear but I mustn't forget my guests. It looks like Meg needs your attention," said Annie pinching on her own nipples.

Meg took no time slipping herself forward on the sofa and opening her legs wide as Jasmin shuffled over to her. Stroking my hard cock I watched Jasmin suck Meg's pussy lips into her mouth one by one.

"I do seem to be making such a mess, John would you mind helping me out, poor Jasmin can't be in two places at once," said Annie.

Walking over I was about to drop to my knees when Annie stopped me.

"Just a moment dear it looks like your about to drip all over the floor, let me clean that up for you," she said reaching out and pulling me by my cock towards her waiting mouth.

Before sucking on my engorged knob she smelt up and down the shaft. After a few licks and sucks she let go.

"That's better. Now if you could just help me out dear I would be very grateful," she said.

Dropping to my knees I kissed along her inner thighs edging ever closer to her dripping wet hole. I could hear Meg moaning with pleasure behind me as I licked all around Annie's pussy before plunging my tongue into her cunt.

"That's a good boy, I don't know who's better, you or Jasmin," said Annie.

"Shall we swap Annie, let me try John now," said Meg.

"Yes why not, come on you two," said Annie directing me and Jasmin to change places.

As I passed Jasmin as we waddled across the floor we smiled at each other and she gave my cock a quick rub.

Crouching down between Meg's legs I began nibbling on her big fleshy lips. The sexy aroma of her excited pussy hit my nose as my tongue pushed into her sticky wet hole. Meg moaned loudly placing her hand on my head pulling me deeper.

"Oh Ye...s dear, lick my clit," we heard Annie say her breathing becoming laboured.

Meg was also getting close as I fucked her dripping cunt with my tongue.

"OH OH OH," Annie cried out before falling silent as she orgasmed.

Meg began thrusting her hips forward her juices soaking my face.

"Don't stop John, Oh Yes just like that, Oh My God That...OH YES Oh Yes," she cried.

Meg let go of my head and slumped back against the sofa enjoying the aftermath of her climax.

Hearing a squelching noise I turned around. Jasmin was bent over facing towards me with Annie's face pressed against her licking her arsehole. The squelching noise was Annie's finger furiously fucking Jasmin's sopping wet pussy. Within moments she was coming...

"Come on ladies, I think it's time we were treated to some spunk. Stand up John," said Annie.

I stood up and with Jasmin in the middle the three of them knelt before me. My cock was rock hard and throbbing. I looked down at the waiting faces below me. With the encouragement of their hands stroking my balls and legs I wanked faster and faster.

I was soon shooting stream after stream of cum over their eager faces making sure to share it around. When Annie saw there was no more to come she turned towards Jasmin and started licking the spunk from her cheek...

"Well thank you Jasmin thank you John, you've both worked very hard today, I'm very pleased," said Annie.

The end of another Hot day at Annie's...