My Summer Diary: June

Story Info
An impromptu diary of a summer vacation.
1.2k words
10.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 1

I don't do diaries. I'm not like a lot of girls that will pour their feelings into a beautifully colored book that they hide with care. However, after coffee with the girls today I've decided that it will be more of a record of anticipation and activity, of the most exciting, sultry and sexy summer of my life.

-Brielle

June 3

I still can't believe the whole group is going. It's about time we're all back together, after four long years of college with tiny visits on holidays and breaks, we need this. I'm going to Palm Springs with my best friends from High school, Leslie, Amanda, Katie and Brittany that sounds so cliché I know. We used to be trouble in a car, Leslies car to be exact. She had a little Honda Civic and was the only one of us that drove. Leslie was always the responsible one out of all of us; she had to be what with having a younger sister and her parents divorcing when she was fifteen. Still, after living with only her father for most of her life she's turned into a woman I envy, the effortless supermodel type. She's really the only one of us who's had to deal with the family issues. The rest of us I'd like to say are pretty well adjusted after a normal raising and the typical four sorority years at college. Surprises, heartbreak, late nights ending at Denny's, clubs, I've done it all with these girls and now we are headed out for the ultimate vacation.

I went shopping today and found the perfect bikini. It's a simple white string bikini that barely covers what society deems necessary to be covered. It compliments my lithe tan body perfectly. If I'm going to be stuck up about anything, it's my looks. I was blessed with a naturally tan complexion, due to my Hispanic roots and thanks to my mom, beautiful dark chestnut hair, green eyes and a 5'7 height which is all legs. I look killer in stilettos.

Anyways, off to bed, our plane leaves early tomorrow morning. Didn't think I'd like this diary thing but now I see why women do it. It's a chance to banter about what we've done, brag about who we are and diss who we want, and no ones the wiser.

-Brielle

June 4

Here, dead tired, hitting the bar anyways.

Bri

June 5

WOW. I didn't expect everything to happen so quickly. I mean, we (the girls) all got separate rooms because we plan to hookup with a guy or two, and really, how inconsiderate is it so sleep with someone when your best friend is in the room?

Anyways, here's what happened: Last night we got here around 7, leaving us just enough time to get settled into our rooms and head down to the bar. I told the rest of the girls to go without me and I'd catch up, I was going to take a swim to get the travel feeling off me. I changed quickly and headed down to the pool, which was properly huge, as we were staying in a resort. The area was full of empty chairs in disarray, echoing the pool goers of the earlier afternoon. I dropped my towel on the nearest chair and dove into the pool and began swimming laps. I had been swimming for four or five minutes when I came to rest at the deeper end of the pool. Dark as it was, I noticed a figure at the other end, and it looked like a man sitting on one of the chairs. I called out to him, "Hi, are you looking for someone?"

He looked around like there was anyone else that I could have been addressing. He finally responded with "No, actually, wow this is embarrassing, I just saw you swimming from my room and I um, just thought I'd come down and see if you were one of the girls in our travel group."

"Oh sorry, no such luck" I smiled at him, he was attractive, tall dirty blond hair and what looked like dark blue eyes, but later it turns out they're more of a grayish blue.

My mind is spinning and I'm getting off track. Anyways I invited him to join my friends and me in the club that night and sure enough, he was there about an hour after I arrived. We casually flirted all night and danced together a couple of times, he made a point of pressing his body against mine, letting me feel his hard chest and his strong arms, making me wonder what this man was like in bed. After we finished dancing we worked our way to a corner of the club, it was dark and loud, pulsing with young vibrant life. He pushed me against the corner and before I knew it his lips were on mine, warm and soft, moist and delicious. He nibbled at my bottom lip and his hands found my hips and were running up towards my waist and down again. The tingly feelings began, I felt myself getting moist and my skin was hot and sensitive "My room, now" I shouted.

We collapsed through my door, as soon as it was shut and locked he had me pushed up against a wall and was expertly unzipping my dress, leaving me in a lacey bra and thong. He kissed and nibbled his way along my neck as he reached around my body and undid my bra. He licked down my chest and slowly worked a hard nipple into his mouth, sucking it and twirling his tongue around it while he groped and massaged the other. I thought it couldn't get better until he began kissing down my stomach and moved my thong to one side. I was in heaven; he slipped his tongue up and down my pussy, using his fingers to masturbate me. He sucked on my clit and fingered me hard, pounding his fist against me, flicking his tongue up and down until I came in his mouth.

Before I knew it we were on my bed, I worked my way down his body and took him into my mouth, enjoying his salty taste and smooth skin. As soon as he was hard enough I climbed on top of him, and lowered myself onto his hard cock. He was huge, and I had to slow down because he was stretching me so wide. He must have gotten impatient, because he grabbed my hips and slammed his into mine, taking my breath away. I began to grind my hips into his, riding him up and down, loving the feeling inside me. He grabbed onto my ample breasts letting his thumbs flick over my nipples, prompting me to lean down and let him take a nipple into his mouth.

We continued this way (and many other ways) for how many hours, I don't know. We curled up and passed out at some point, and this morning I woke alone to a note that read:

"I enjoyed every minute of last night, come find me at room 5344 for breakfast and maybe a replay --Chris."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved the story

I loved the story, more please.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A One-Night Stand Gone Wrong Can friends become lovers?in Romance
Desire Resort: Best Vacation Ever Prudence knows her man.in Loving Wives
The Diary Interesting things can be found in one's new home.in Lesbian Sex
Gods of Summer A boy, a girl, and friends with needs.in Erotic Couplings
Rachel's Summer Vacation The first day of my Caribbean cruise.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories