My Summer Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I washed my hair with visions in my head. Some of them were positive, images of the scene that has just transpired. And some were these potentially upsetting images of those two people who make the biggest mistake of their life and never get back what they gave up.

Leaving the shower, I wrapped a towel around me and looked at myself in the mirror.

“Well,” I said to myself. “You may end up paying for this.”

I went into my room where Rachel seemed to not be in the same worrisome world I was in.

“Thought you were going to leave me waiting forever,” she said. She was on the bed, propped up against pillows and the wall. Her legs open wide, her body still pleasantly nude to my eyes. One of her hands was between her legs, playing with her clit.

I tried to stay strong, but I had no way of hiding my awakening cock.

“You like me doing this, I take it,” she commented, plunging a wet finger inside of her. I could have watched her face forever with its display of pleasure very apparent. She proceeded to thrust the finger in and out a few times before finally, slowing, letting the finger out. “Wonder if you’ll like this.”

She then did something that I knew I would never forget. After closing her eyes, she slowly slid the finger up her body, leaving a trail of her wetness over her stomach, up her breast, around her taunt nipple, and then, amazingly enough, into her warm mouth, where she sucked her finger into her mouth like it was a cock. More specifically, my cock, and mine rose at the thought.

She opened her eyes slowly, licking her lips, before looking me up and down. “You seem to have liked that.”

I tried to find some control. “Rachel, we shouldn’t be doing this.”

“Wow,” she replied. “Your dick is trying to poke its way out of your towel and you don’t want to fuck me again? I don’t know whether to be amazed at the strength of your character or insulted.”

“Trust me, Rachel, I want to fuck you.” I looked down. My cock was trying to poke out. Looking back up, I tried to collect my thoughts again. “But we’re friends. Right?”

“Tommy, let me put this in a nice way,” she slid off the bed and came to me. “You’re my best friend. But I need some release this weekend. And I’d rather have it with you than some random guy. And I imagine you could use some fun, right?”

“Besides the point,” I replied.

“No,” she slid her hand between my skin and the towel, discarding it. “It is the point.”

With that, she dropped to her knees. I reached back against my computer desk and tried to balance myself as her mouth enveloped my hard cock. She slid the length into her mouth once before letting it out of her mouth and began to lick the head with her tongue outside of her mouth. As I watched her bring my cock to a level of sensitivity I don’t think I had ever felt before, I was glad she was this horny, this worked up, to not let me talk her out of it.

She stopped licking to look up.

“You want me to suck your cock, right?” She began to stroke me. “And lick your balls, correct? And maybe even fuck my face? Just tell me you want me not to and I won’t.”

I grabbed her head and literally forced her back onto my cock. She seemed to giggle or something as she sucked again with renew desire. Watching this beautiful dark-haired Goddess go down on me was a sight to remember. To feel her tongue the underside of my cock as she slid the length into her wet mouth and then to tongue the head as she slipped back, letting my wet cock feel the cold of the air conditioned room; shit, I couldn’t believe how much pleasure she could bring with so much ease.

She let me exit her mouth and slid down a little to lick at my shaven balls. She stroked my slick cock slowly as she sucked one of my balls into her pleasure-filled mouth, tenderly bringing me to the break of ecstasy. I reached down to flick her nipple with my fingers, playing and pinching with the little bud to try to respond to the enjoyment she was giving me.

She tongued her way from my balls up the underside of my cock, and then began to assault the head with her tongue again, probably realizing that the sharp intakes of breath earlier when she did it were enough to make me go crazy. She brought her hand up to grasp my wet testicles.

“Fuck…” I whispered.

She stopped licking, making me almost whine in protest. “My face?”

It took a minute for me to realize she wanted that, but I was not one to not give her what she wanted. One of my hands slid around her head. Both of her hands went to her sides, forcing me to grab my cock, slick with her saliva, and point it to her beautiful mouth. She opened up for me and I began to slide my cock into her, keeping a hand on the base.

I smiled down at her. “I thought I was the one who wanted to fuck your face.”

I let my cock go and placed both hands on the back of her head and began to plunge my erect cock into her welcoming mouth. She slid her hands up to my thighs as she braced herself, letting me control her and us. I kept picking up speed until she seemed to not like it. I slid my cock all the way into her mouth and held myself there for a few seconds. She licked and sucked and tried her best to make me have the time of my life in her mouth. Finally, she needed a break and she slapped my leg to let me know. I slid her head off of my cock, and pushed her back to my balls, which she proceeded to suck and lick at with the breath of fresh air rejuvenating her. I stroked myself with my other hand. I had masturbating in front of women before, but never this close.

She was doing everything in her power to make me happy. All the times we talked about what we liked and what we didn’t, all the times we made jokes about how good we would be; it was like a precursor to tonight. A night where we let it all go, even if only for a night. It was perfect when I thought about it and maybe her warm mouth around one of my testicles made me biased, but in my mind, there was nothing better for us than the silent agreement we had.

“You’re such a good girl,” I told her.

I brought her head up again to plunge my cock back into her mouth. She licked the head before it passed deep into her mouth to remain my good girl. I let her head stay almost still and began to do the work, sliding back and forth into her mouth. She looked up at me while I fucked her mouth and something must have clicked in her mouth about how I have a masturbation fetish because her hand disappeared between her legs again, putting on a show for me to watch. It was all about me. That needed to change. Course, it’s hard to stop a girl so willingly sucking on you and then playing with herself, all for your enjoyment cause that’s what was getting her off.

I finally slid out of her mouth with a loud pop. I grabbed her by the shoulders and brought her up and for the first time, kissed her on the mouth. It was a kiss with a mixture of passion, lust, and thankfulness. I pushed her back until we came to the bed and she feel down. I was still standing and looking down at the beauty before me. How I longed to just take my cock and fuck her, but that would have been wrong. I needed to repay her and that’s what I planned on doing.

Falling to her side, I began to trace my fingers over her skin. Like a spider, I crawled from her stomach slowly, walking between her breasts, and then quickly sliding over her far breast, feeling her taunt nipple dragging against my palm. I began to do circles over her stomach. First, they were small circles, but as I continued, they became bigger and bigger. The speed, though, seemed to slow down and it seemed to add to her desire, especially when the circles stopped getting bigger and my fingers rubbed against the bottom of her breasts. I begin to blow hot air at her nipple. She gasped in pleasure. When my hand went around her breasts again, my thumb was up and caught her nipple as it went by on both of her breasts, causing her nipple to shake, which actually made the whole breast shake and then settle.

I slid lower and this time, my circles were tracing the top of her thighs as they went by, also inches above her clit. Her hands balled up in fists as I did this, making her want more and more attention. But I was not yet done teasing her shaking body. I slid even further down, falling to the floor and began to trace her legs. Part of her tickled at the act, but she also was excited at the direction my hands were taking…upwards and as I reached her knees, they slid to the insides of her legs and began to get closer. She started to move on her own, coming to me; wanting my hands to come in direct contact with her wet slit. I began to lick her thighs when she slid her body down enough.

Her whole body was shaking, her stomach almost convulsing as she finally slid down far enough where her wetness was now in my face. I looked at it with desire to finally do something dreams are made of. I took my fingers and opened her slightly, seeing her clit, which I blew air on.

“Oh, God…” she whispered.

I wanted to tease her farther, drag this on more, but what I was looking at was like a sundae on a hot day. I needed to dig in. I slid my tongue inside of her, my nose in contact with her clit as I feasted on her delicious treat. I grabbed one of her hands and she squeezed me.

My eyes shot up to see her face, but her head was pointed up and her eyes closed. Her mouth opened and closed as if she had something to say, but could never get anything out. And when it seemed she might be able to say something, my tongue made a sudden movement and she only gasped out a response at my face, quickly growing wetter the longer it stayed around her slit.

I moved my tongue up slowly, but still missed her clit. In fact, on purpose, I tongued the areas just around her clit. It was like I was climbing a mountain and to get to the top, I had to climb parts of all sides of the mountain, all the while, the apex was clearly in my sight.

Looking up at her again, I stopped licking her. She finally looked down at me with a look of desire mixed with hurt like it almost pained her to be teased so much. She needed my tongue and my mouth.

I dived in with an open mouth at her clit in response. Her body bridged and I lost focus of her face. But that was okay. I began to lap at her clit with speed and pressure, never stopping unless I sucked her juices off my tongue and down my throat. She tasted wonderfully and I felt like a King to have her like this. I sucked her clit into my mouth, giving her the best blowjob imitation I could give her after what she gave me. Like me, she grabbed my head, and again, like my hands in her hair, her hands disappeared into my hair.

All I wanted to do was make her cum. I slid a finger inside of her wetness, now adding that to my manipulation of her clit and she gave me what I wanted, her body shaking at the feeling that she concentrated on so heavily. She moaned loudly and in my mind, the image of an apartment complex full of students if we had done this only months before when school was in session made me smile.

Maybe it was the speed of my tongue that caught her off guard but her first orgasm from my tongue was followed by what could almost be called an aftershock. My face was pleasantly wet with her juices. Another finger joined my first one inside of her and she screamed out a particular four-letter obscenity in response.

Finally, she looked down on me as I was licking her clit and it was magic to lock eyes with her while I did this. To look up her beautiful body, her nipples hard and sensitive to the touch, let alone the breath, her mouth slightly open at all times as the pleasure continued to grab her from every angle.

“Fuck,” she repeated.

I moved back an inch to respond. “My face?”

And she did. She slid her ass all over my bed, her juices coating my whole face it seemed. All I did was catch her clit when I could and hold on to her thighs. With me holding on to her thighs, she bridged her whole body off the bed and held herself up with her arms, giving her even more freedom to lead me and fuck my face.

She whispered, “you like this, right?”

I nodded, my nose grazing up and down her clit, making her moan. She got into a nice motion, fucking my face and using my tongue as if it was a cock to slide in and out of her. I slid my hand over the top of her leg some so I drop a few fingers down to toy with your clit even more.

When she came, she lost the strength to keep herself propped up and fell back to the bed. I kept her up, though, so now her head was on the bed, but her body was off the bed and her legs were around my head. Now, I sucked on her clit, trying to do the impossible. Make Rachel even more wet.

“Enough,” she whispered. I let her go and she sunk to the bed. Even though the natural progression of the acts would have me plunging my hard cock into her, she seemed to need a moment to rest.

“I knew you liked doing that,” she breathlessly got out. “But damn.”

“You’re not too bad yourself,” I replied. “And we haven’t got around to fucking again just yet.”

“Oh, well, about that,” she started. “You’re right. We shouldn’t jeopardize our friendship.”

She giggled and ran from me. I quickly ran after her, grabbing her in the living room. I trapped her against the wall.

“Ya know, I take ninjitsu, Tommy,” she said. “I could kick your ass right now.”

“Maybe,” I commented. I grabbed my cock and brushed against the outer lips of her warm vagina. “But if you did that, I couldn’t do this.” I slid the length of my cock into her slowly.

Once I had completely bottomed out in her, she replied, “Well, we wouldn’t want that.”

I felt for her legs and she leaped up enough for me to grab them. She was now balancing herself against the wall and my cock, my arms holding her legs which connected behind my ass. I began to push my cock into her, feeling her tighten up around me and loving the feel. She moaned in response and asked for more, which I was perfectly capable of giving. I begin to build up speed and now the sounds of our fucking were prevalent through the whole apartment. It was a good thing the only roommate who was sticking around this summer was at work.

Of course, we didn’t care too much if an audience had built up and watched with cameras. We loved the feel of each other. She seemed to be perfect for me and me for her. It was like we were even built to fuck each other because it all matched up.

She hooked her arms around my neck and we kissed, our tongues wrestling together and I fucked her with increasing force. Her nipples slid against my body, spurning me on. Our kiss parted and her head was next to mine and she whispered in my ear.

“Fuck me, Tommy…make me feel good…make me cum around your cock, Tommy…show me how much you want to fuck me…”

It was sending my head in circles, but I kept sliding back and forth, my cock finding its new home very welcoming as it plunged deep inside of her.

“You’ve wanted me for a while…the wrongness of best friends fucking…to want me is dirty…isn’t it?”

My responses were not in words, but with increased speed in my thrusting. She moaned loudly as she came. Her head went back, hitting the wall as her body tried to focus completely on one area, where my cock sloshed in and out of. Her desire was amazing. Her spasm-rich cunt even more so.

“You want to cum in me, don’t you?”

I kept plunging away, feeling my uncircumcised cock increase in sensation.

“You want me to want you to, don’t you?”

I looked her in the eyes finally and our fucking seem to crawl to stop.

“Cause I want you to.”

Our lips found each other again and I picked up the speed. She held onto me as I fucked her harder and faster, our words on a constant repeat in my head. I wanted more and more to make her cum again, to feel her orgasm around me, to hear her moan my name in a way that she can only moan when she’s cumming. She wanted me and us for tonight and I was happy she felt that way.

She slid away back to the wall. Our bodies now met where my cock slid in and out of her and our eyes suddenly focused on each other. At least, for a few seconds, because we both could feel the pending orgasm. I came first, my cum spurting out of my cock with matching force of my thrusts. She quickly followed, her vagina tightening around my cock once more, seemingly trying to milk my penis for all its worth. We kept our torrid pace through the whole period, never stopping to just allow ourselves to cum. We wanted the other’s orgasm to be the more powerful one.

When I opened my eyes, hers were closed as her orgasm finally subsided. She opened her eyes in a daze. Leaning forward, she kissed me and then hugged me.

“I believe,” she started. “I could use a nap. And then maybe a shower.”

She parted to look at me and grin. I brought her into the bedroom and placed her on the bed, my cock, though softening, never leaving her warmness.

“Sounds like a plan,” I whispered back.

We moved around so that she was next to me with her head on my shoulder.

“Tommy?” she said, breaking me from the near sleep I had just accomplished.

“Yes?”

“Your couch still needs to be christened.”

12