My Summer In Exile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers

Growing up in Waterville I was used to tiny house lots surrounded by wooden fences. Roger's land spread out to my left and right, much farther than I could have thrown a rock. Bordering it were well-tended, short hedges, just like his neighbours had. I could get to like it here if I knew more people I thought to myself. It was peaceful. Shelton seemed like an area untainted by development and commercialism. I was used to concrete and pavement, not the lush surroundings of my uncle's and aunt's property.

The squeaking sound of the screen door opening behind me interrupted my thoughts. I turned and saw Amanda step out towards me. She was holding a white coffee mug with her name in red type written on it. She sat down on the step below me to my right.

"You're up early." she remarked.

"Yeah, I guess," I said "I woke up and it was such a nice day that I decided not to sleep any longer."

She nodded as she took a sip of tea. "Roger's still in bed. I told him to stay as long as he wanted. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, great. At first it was sort of weird because it was so quiet. I'm used to traffic and sirens all the time."

My aunt looked up at me with a apprehensive smile. "So you never heard anything..."

"Not a sound... maybe a car or two."

"Good."

Amanda had a curious look on her face and I wondered what the cause of it was.

"Why?" I asked.

My aunt took another sip of tea. She stared down towards her feet, thinking. "I was afraid you might have heard me and Roger..." She let out a nervous titter and brought the mug up to her moist lips.

"Oh... no." I said, regretting having gotten her to elaborate.

"Roger was being bad last night," she said "usually he's not like that -- at least not around other people. I hope we didn't make you uncomfortable. I can talk to him about it if you want me too."

I had loved my uncles lewd behavior the previous night, but I was not going to admit to that. Still, I wanted to convey to my aunt that it was not a problem for me, in hopes he would repeat it sometime in the future.

"No, I didn't mind. But you didn't seem to happy about it."

Amanda was wearing a peach-colored sundress. It had narrow straps and a plunging neckline and back that left her upper chest and shoulder blades bare. Her hair was still damp from the shower. It fell down over her soft shoulders and back.

My eyes moved down to Amanda's chest as she leaned over, resting her elbows on her bare knees. I looked at her cleavage. Even without a bra her breasts were rounded and firm. I recalled the look I had gotten at her right one the night before. My cock began to stiffen.

"I was kind of shocked, but I guess I got a little carried-away too," she said "sometimes when Roger has friends over to barbecue or watch a game on tv he'll grab my ass or one of my boobs, but he's never gone as far as he did last night. I mean, he showed you my boob..."

Yeah..." I breathed, fighting a wide smile.

Amanda laughed and gave me a grin. "Not that I heard you complain, Chris."

I laughed, more from nervousness than amusement.

"I think that Roger liked pushing things farther because it was you."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Amanda placed her mug down by her right foot and drew in a deep breath.

"Well, he's normally pretty protective of me and I love it, so he'd never do what he did last night in front of any of his friends for fear they might try something, or hurt me when he's not around. But he likes you, Chris, and he trusts you. Plus, since you're our nephew it makes it more... I don't know... naughty... forbidden. You know what I mean?"

My aunt had a shy, sexy smile on her face as she looked up to me.

I thought about my aunt's comments, feeling my cock swell. What she had said made sense to me. It also excited me even more.

"Will you tell me something?" I asked.

"Sure. What?"

"How do you feel about it?"

A sly expression appeared on my aunt's face as her brown eyes met mine.

"I liked it," she admitted "I'd never be that bold around Roger's friends -- especially if he wasn't there -- but I like you, Chris, and I trust you too. I feel safe enough that I can act a little, you know, slutty. I guess that's how Roger looks at it too, otherwise he wouldn't have done what he did last night. He's never gone that far with his friends around and I wouldn't like it if he did."

I nodded, letting my aunt's words sink in.

Amanda reached for my hand resting on my right thigh. She squeezed it and ran her thumb over the back of it as she smiled up at me. Her soft, warm skin excited me and I wished I could feel her hand all over my body, or feel hers.

"Having you around is going to be a lot of fun." she said.

"I think I'm going to have a lot of fun while I'm here too," I said with a guilty laugh "I might not want to go home."

Amanda let out a loud laugh. "I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to live with Bruce either. What are your plans for the fall?"

"I'm not sure yet. I've applied to a few colleges, so we'll see what happens."

"What do you want to take?"

"I was thinking of getting a degree in Fine Arts, but dad has been trying to talk me out of it. He said to get a real job and not some faggy art course, as he put it, or join the army and kill terrorists. But with a degree in Fine Arts and Illustration I can get a job doing illustrations or photography for books or magazines or advertising companies. He thinks that all I can do with it is become a painter, or one of those starving artists people always talk about who never become famous till after they're dead."

Amanda looked out across the yard, still holding my hand. She sighed and shook her head. I glanced down to the front of her dress again, noticing how her breasts were now pushed together as she pressed against my leg. The image of my cock sliding between them came to mind.

"You know, there's Woodford College in South Martin. It's about a twenty minute drive from here."

"I thought about that," I told Amanda "they have a really good Design course, but it's too far from Waterville."

"What if you stayed with us though?" My aunt's eyes grew wide as she spoke.

My aunt's suggestion came as a shock to me. I thought for a moment. The idea of attending Woodford College and staying with her and Roger sounded wonderful, but I did not want to impose.

"Gee... thanks, Amanda, but it's enough that you're putting up with me this summer; you don't have to let me stay here for school too."

I could feel the heat of my aunt's soft skin as her arm rested on my bare thigh. She was fumbling with my fingers and I liked the feeling. She pulled her hand away and twisted around on the step so she was facing me. Now she was at eye-level with my crotch and I was afraid she would notice the bulge in my shorts. Her hands were on her lap.

"We're not putting up with you, Chris," she assured me "having you stay with us was our suggestion, remember? Roger and I decided that some time away from Bruce would be healthy for you. Bruce thinks this is punishment for you, but I hope you don't see it that way."

"Are you kidding? This is paradise," I exclaimed "I love it here!"

"Okay, I'll talk it over with Roger and see what he thinks, but I can't make any promises. Okay?"

"I know. Just for you to offer is great though. Thanks, Amanda!"

"Hey, anything for my favourite nephew. I'm sure that Roger won't have a problem with it though. Besides, I can be pretty persuasive."

"I bet." I replied, grinning.

Amanda turned to her right when she heard sounds coming from the kitchen. A few minutes later the screen door creaked open and Roger joined us. He sat down beside me, placing his legs on either side of Amanda. His hands went to her bare shoulders and he eased her back towards his crotch.

"Have a good sleep, Chris?" he asked as he caressed his wife's shoulders.

"Like a log." I told him.

"Good." he replied, looking down at Amanda's breasts.

I could sense sexual tension between my uncle and aunt and worried that I was intruding. I kept my eyes straight ahead and said nothing. Amanda's eyes were closed and she let out a series of soft moans as Roger rubbed her back and shoulders.

"Chris... about you working at the hardware store..." Roger began.

"Yeah... dad told me I'd be working there to pay you back for letting me stay here. That's only fair." I interjected.

Roger smiled. "Well, the truth of the matter is that was your dad's idea. I went along with it to shut him up, but really we're not busy enough down there to need another person. If you want to help out while you're here I'd appreciate it, but we don't expect it of you. You could mow the lawn or do a little yard work, but you'd be bored if you were at the store. Hell, I am some days."

"Okay," I said, giving my uncle a puzzled look "but I do want to help with whatever I can. It's great of you guys to let me stay here and I want to pay you any way I can."

"We like having you around," Roger said "it's good practice for when we have kids of our own."

I chuckled. "You guys would make really good parents."

"Actually, we've been trying lately." Amanda interjected.

"Oh..." I grunted.

"Yeah, but we'll try not to keep you awake at night." she shot back.

I felt myself blush and lowered my head.

Roger let out a deep laugh at his wife's brash comment and kissed her neck.

Roger slid the straps of Amanda's dress off of her shoulders and down her arms a ways. She did not protest. Her eyes were closed as she leaned back between his open thighs. Roger was also wearing shorts and she was caressing his calves. The tops of her breasts were uncovered now and I could see her swollen nipples pushing out at her dress, just a few inches below the neckline. Roger caught me looking, but rather than being angry he smiled and tugged his wife's dress away from her left breast a ways, enough to expose her left nipple. It was thick and seemed darker than the night before.

"Roger, be good, or you're not getting laid tonight." Amanda's voice was calm, but resolved. She pressed her hand to her chest.

"Like you could go a day without it." he retorted and kissed her left cheek.

Amanda laughed and wiggled her back against his crotch.

"What do you guys want for lunch?" Amanda asked a while later.

"You." Roger said, cupping his wife's breasts.

"I was thinking of food," she replied, pushing his hands away "are you hungry, Chris?"

"No, thanks," I said, shaking my head "it's too hot to eat."

"Okay, but help yourself to something later if you want. We want you to make yourself at home while you're here."

"Thanks. I think I'll get some juice though." I said, remembering that I had seen some in the fridge earlier.

My hard cock was uncomfortable in my jeans as I walked back in the kitchen. I was also afraid that my aunt and uncle would notice my erection. I stood at the open fridge. The cool air was refreshing and helped to calm me somewhat. I poured a glass of juice and took a gulp, then topped-up the glass again.

I was about to push the screen door open when my eyes caught sight of my uncle. His fingers were beneath the front of Amanda's dress, squeezing her left breast. Her eyes were closed and she had a contented, aroused look on her face. Roger turned his head towards me and winked. I stood there enthralled as my cock throbbed. I could have watched the scene all day but thought better. As I pushed the screen door open Roger slid his hand up to Amanda's shoulder.

I sat down beside Roger again and looked down to my aunt's face. I took a big drink of juice to wet my dry throat.

"That looks good," Roger said, eying the glass in my hand "I think I'll get one." He got up and went inside.

"Enjoying the show, Chris?" Amanda asked after the screen door slammed shut.

"Uh... ya." I grunted.

Amanda smiled and shifted her hips a bit. "Good."

Roger returned a few minutes later. The ice in his glass tinkled as he sat back down. He took a long drink.

"Give me some of that." Amanda said, reaching back with her hand. She gulped down a few mouthfuls before handing the glass back to her husband.

Roger took the glass in his hand. Condensation had formed on the outside and ran down the glass. A drop landed on Amanda's chest. She let out a soft cry of surprise and looked down at the beads of water running towards her cleavage. Roger had a devious grin on his face as he inched his glass lower towards Amanda's partially exposed breasts. She jumped and cried out when she felt the cold, wet glass on her skin.

"Ow... hey, that's cold!" she exclaimed as she sat up.

Amanda pulled her dress up, wiping the cold water from her chest with it, then leaned back again. Roger was still smiling as he finished his juice.

The three of us sat outside for the rest of the afternoon. We talked about all sorts of things and joked with one-another. My uncle continued to caress Amanda's shoulders and upper back, but his hands never strayed elsewhere, much to my disappointment.

"How does a barbecue sound?"

It was getting close to four in the afternoon when Roger made the suggestion. I wasn't hungry until I thought of steaks or chicken grilling.

"That sounds good," Amanda answered "I'm kind of hungry. What about you, Chris?"

"I wasn't till Roger mentioned a barbecue."

"Roger cooks the best barbecued chicken in the county. You're in for a real treat."

"Come give me a hand with the barbecue, Chris."

I followed my uncle to the garage. In a corner was a small orange metal barbecue. The bottom of it was blackened from what appeared to be a lot of use. Beside it was a bag of charcoal briquettes and a wire brush that had a metal scraper on the end.

"Bring the charcoal and brush over to the house." he said.

Roger wheeled the barbecue a few feet away from the house beside a wooden green table. Amanda had gone inside and brought out starter fluid and a lighter. My uncle made a pyramid of briquettes and squirted starter fluid over them.

"Most folks use propane grills these days. I sell a lot of them this time of year, but the best way is still charcoal. It takes longer, but it's worth it because it really flavours the meat." he explained, watching the flames dance over the charcoal.

I nodded, feeling I was receiving arcane knowledge from a wise teacher atop some mountain. Amanda had gone back to the porch steps. She was smiling as she watched us. I noticed that the straps of her dress were securely over her shoulders once more.

Roger went inside and returned a few minutes later. He was carrying a beer can in each hand. He extended his left hand towards me.

"Here..." he said.

I stared at the can of beer in my uncle's hand, hesitant to accept it. "I'm only nineteen, Roger."

"I don't card folks around here, Chris." he said "if you lived in any other country you'd be old enough to drink. I figure if you're old enough to join the army and go get killed in Iraq, then you're old enough to have a beer. Enjoy it."

My uncle's line of reasoning made sense to me. I took the frosty can from his hand and pulled the tab. I was thirsty and the beer tasted good, but I reminded myself not to guzzle it.

"You can chug it if you want, but it's the only one I'm giving you."

I nodded at my uncle.

"For today anyway." he added with a laugh as he brought his can up to his mouth.

Roger and I went back to the porch and sat down. He sat on the step below me, next to Amanda. The smoke from the barbecue was drifting towards us, feeding my hunger.

It wasn't long before the charcoal had turned a light grey colour. Roger pushed them around a bit with the brush I had brought out from the garage.

"We're ready for the chicken, hon." Roger called to Amanda.

My aunt went inside. A short time later she returned with a platter of chicken and a bottle of barbecue sauce.

"There's some plates and utensils on the kitchen table. Could you bring them out, please?" she asked me.

I hurried inside then brought the plates and utensils to Roger standing over the barbecue. He took a large fork from atop the plates in my hand and used it to put a piece of chicken on the hot grill. It sizzled and smoke rose from it. Next he poured some sauce over the meat and smeared it around with the fork. He repeated this process until there was no room left on the grill. He stood back, smiling as he inhaled the aroma of the smoke.

"Now that's how a barbecue should be." he said, sounding pleased with his work.

"How are you at making coleslaw?" Amanda asked me.

I hadn't heard my aunt approaching us across the lawn and the sound of her soft voice surprised me. I turned around.

"I've never made it before." I admitted.

"Then today's your lucky day 'cause I'm going to teach you. That can be one of your jobs while you're here. Come on."

Amanda tugged at my hand, leading me into the kitchen. I stood beside the table, watching her take a cabbage and carrots from the fridge. Once she had gathered up everything she we needed she began explaining the process to me. I was surprised to discover how simple it was.

"Having fun?"

My aunt was standing beside me as I grated a carrot.

"Ah, yeah." I mumbled.

"I didn't mean making coleslaw," she giggled "I meant generally."

"Oh... definitely!"

Amanda put her hand on my back. She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Good. So am I." she said.

I felt my aunt's right breast rubbing on my left arm and shifted my eyes over to it. I licked my lip as I stared at her hard nipple pushing out at her dress. She noticed me staring and pushed her chest out.

"Do you like them?" she asked with a foxy smile.

"Of course." I answered, thinking that was just stating the obvious.

"Good, because I get the feeling that you're going to be seeing more of them over the next couple of months."

My eyes met Amanda's with a puzzled look.

"Well, if how Roger's been since you got here is any sign, I give it a week or so before he's trying to get me to walk around topless."

I laughed hard, careful not to cut my fingers as I sliced a cabbage in two.

"A couple of weeks before you got here he was talking about how you were watching me at our wedding reception. I hadn't noticed, but he said that you looked like you thought I was sexy -- although those weren't exactly the words he used."

I blushed, recalling how Amanda had looked that night. She was absolutely beautiful in her wedding dress with a plunging neckline. Her hair was done up high on her head, with a few curls hanging down over her cheeks.

"You looked great, Amanda." was all I dared say.

"Thanks. I felt really pretty for once."

"You always look pretty -- more than pretty." I told her.

Once the coleslaw was ready I put it in the fridge, as Amanda instructed, then we joined Roger outside again.

"The chicken will be done soon." he said, stabbing a piece with a fork.

Amanda and I stood beside the barbecue, looking the meat over and letting the smell of the smoke fill our senses. My mouth began to water and for the first time in a while I forgot about my hard cock. By the time Roger placed the chicken on our plates I was starving.

"Good coleslaw, Chris. It's even better than Amanda's." Roger gave his wife a grin from across the kitchen table.

"It is very good," she agreed "it looks like you've worked yourself into a job for the rest of the summer, Chris."

I gave my aunt and uncle a proud smile. "Good. I'm glad that you guys like it and that I can do something to help a little around here."

Roger and Amanda seemed to be as hungry as I was. We spoke little as we devoured the food on our plates. Once we had finished eating Amanda brought our plates to the sink.

"Let me do the dishes, Amanda."

"No, thanks, Chris. That's not necessary." she replied.

"But I want to. You guys go watch tv and I'll do them."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,782 Followers