My Summer In Exile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers

Amanda turned the water off and wiped her hands on a piece of paper towel, smiling at me. She kissed my cheek, then took Roger by the hand into the livingroom.

I could hear my aunt's playful giggles sporadically over the sound of the television while I washed the dishes. My cock began to thicken as I imagined what they might be doing.

When I walked in to the livingroom later Amanda was curled up on the sofa beside Roger. His left arm was around her. Her hand was on his upper thigh.

"Thanks again for doing those dishes, Chris." she said.

"No problem," I replied "maybe that can be another job for me while I'm here."

"We'll see," she said "we never invited you here to put you to work -- no matter what Bruce might think."

"If dad thinks I'm having any fun here he's liable to come and get me." I told her with a laugh.

"Well, when he calls to see how you're doing I'll tell him we have you locked in the garage making t-shirts for kids in third world countries."

I was still laughing at my aunt's comment as I sat down in a chair adjacent to them.

I was not interested in television that evening. My eyes kept darting over to my aunt on the sofa, leaning on Roger's broad chest. He was stroking her left thigh. The hem of her dress had come up, no doubt because of Roger, so her thigh was uncovered. The curve of her hip and ass was obvious against her taught dress.

When Roger got up to go to the bathroom I tore my eyes from Amanda's ass, back to the television. They drifted over to her firm curves once more when I heard his footsteps upstairs. She looked my way and smiled.

"That's not my best side." she joked.

"All of your sides look great." I assured her.

Amanda ran a hand over her ass through her dress as she gave me a flirtatious grin. She gave her ass a squeeze, then a hard slap. She stroked her ass again with her slender hand, then gave it another hard slap. She bit her lower lip and moaned.

"I feel like being such a naughty little slut." she breathed.

Amanda looked up to the ceiling towards the sound of the toilet flushing She tugged her dress down her thigh a few inches, then twisted on the couch and stared at the television screen. Seconds later we heard Roger coming down the stairs.

Roger ran his hand up Amanda's thigh as he sat back down beside her again. He kissed her cheek as he stroked her ass beneath her dress. She made no attempt to stop him from feeling her while I watched. Roger gave me a smile from over her shoulder as I observed them, then turned towards the television. Shortly before ten-thirty Roger looked at his watch, then gave Amanda a glance.

"I should get to bed. I have a load of plywood coming in first thing tomorrow morning." he said.

Roger stood up and tugged Amanda to her feet. The hem of her dress slid down towards her knees.

"Have a good night, Chris." she said as Roger coaxed her towards the hall.

I sat down on the couch where Amanda had been an began flipping through the channels. It was still too early for me to go to bed and I thought that staying downstairs would at least give my aunt and uncle some privacy.

The house soon grew quiet except for the television. I lowered the volume a bit. Roger seemed to like it louder than me. I wondered if his time in the army had impaired his hearing. A while later I heard Amanda giggling, then she let out a sharp squeal. Then there was silence again. I rubbed my hard cock through my jeans, trying to picture what was going on in their bedroom and recalling the day's events.

Once I thought that my aunt and uncle were asleep, or close to it, I crept up the stairs. I was as quiet as possible in the bathroom and getting undressed for bed. My whole body felt taught with arousal. I had been horny all day and was waiting for night when I could release my pent-up energy. It wasn't long before I came as I fantasized about my aunt, then rolled over and fell to sleep almost immediately.

Chapter 4

The shower running on the other side of the wall behind my bed woke me the next morning. I looked at my watch and discovered that it was just after seven. I groaned. Somehow I soon managed to fall back to sleep. The next time I woke it was almost eight-thirty.

I sat up and leaned over the side of the bed. I stretched and brushed my hair from my eyes. I grabbed a can of shaving cream and a disposable razor from the bureau and trudged to the bathroom.

After standing under the hot spray of the shower a while I felt more like a human being. After I showered I wrapped a towel around my waist and stood at the sink, shaving.

As I was leaving the bathroom Amanda poked her head from around her bedroom door. "Are you finished in there?" she asked.

"Yes, it's all yours."

Amanda stepped in to the hall. She was wearing a light pink bathrobe with flowers. It was tied loosely around her waist and stopped just above her knees. I watched her walk towards me.

"Did you have a good sleep?" she asked.

"Great. Did you?"

Amanda nodded and smiled. She was a few feet in front of me. I could feel my rising cock push out at the towel around my waist. I gave the towel a tug, making sure it was tight as possible. Amanda's eyes were drawn to my hands. She smiled when she looked down at the front of my towel.

"Happy to see me, Chris?"

My aunt's voice was sweet and sexy. She took another few steps until she was pressed to me.

"Of course." I gave my aunt a silly grin, which made her giggle.

"I'm going to grab a quick shower and I'll meet you downstairs later." Amanda said.

"Okay."

I dried myself off and pulled on boxers, shorts and a t-shirt before going down to the kitchen. I was thirsty and the thought of a piece of Amanda's apple pie sounded good.

I was sitting on the porch listening to my ipod so I never heard Amanda. It was only when I noticed movement from the corner of my eye and she sat down that I realized she had joined me. She was holding the white mug with her name on it in her hands.

"Whatcha listening to?" she asked.

"A bunch of MP3s I put on before I came here."

"Any Faith Hill or Lonestar?"

I shook my head.

"I probably wouldn't like your taste in music then," she concluded "what were you listening to just now?"

"The Kings of Leon." I told her.

"Never heard of them." she said

"They're really good." I assured her.

"As good as Lonestar?" she asked with a chuckle.

"Probably a lot better." I teased.

My aunt was wearing denim shorts, sandals and a red tank top. Her damp hair shimmered in the morning sun. She looked as pretty as always, but it occurred to me that her choice of clothes seemed more modest than the previous day. I wondered if it was deliberate since she and I would be alone throughout the day while Roger was at work. Perhaps she did not want to wear anything too revealing in hopes of avoiding any unwanted attention or advances from me. Whatever the reason, I had decided to not do or say anything suggestive or inappropriate. If she did that would be great, but it was entirely up to her. A moment of weakness on my part might get me sent back home to my father and that was the last thing I wanted.

"What a beautiful day," she said "I'm stalling as long as I can, but I have to do some laundry soon."

"Can I give you a hand with it?"

"No, thanks, Chris. That's okay. There's not much. It's just the thought of it that makes me dread it. It won't take me long."

"Okay." I said, looking out at the yard.

Amanda finished her tea, then stood up. "Well, time to get at it, I suppose." She sounded reluctant.

I stared at my aunt's ass and hips as she walked back inside. The screen door closed behind her with a bang, then she turned around and smiled at me before walking off. After she was gone I returned to listening to my ipod while my mind filled with lewd thoughts about Amanda.

Amanda returned about a half hour later. I pulled the earbuds away from my head and turned off my ipod. She sat down beside me, so close that our bare thighs almost touched. I looked down at hers, noting how smooth and soft they looked.

"Now I can relax for another half hour or so." she said.

I never replied, except to nod as I gave her a brief, faint smile.

My aunt was resting her palms flat on either side of her hips on the porch landing. I felt the back of her hand brush against my thigh. I jumped a bit and looked down just as she did. Then she raised her head, smiling.

"Are you always this nervous when a girl touches you?" Her voice was soft and seductive.

I gulped. "No... well, to tell you the truth, it's been a while and it sort of surprised me."

"How long?" she asked, running her fingernail down the side of my thigh.

My aunt's touch made me quiver and my cock pushed out at the zipper of my shorts.

"Too long." was my enigmatic reply.

Amanda smiled. "Do you have a girlfriend back home?"

"No." I said, almost ashamed to admit it.

"How long has it been then?" she prodded.

I was growing uncomfortable with my aunt's questions. I wiped my palms on my shorts.

"Since...?"

"You got laid." she giggled, pushing her shoulder against mine.

My face must have been blood red. It felt hot. I frowned and looked down to my feet, trying to think of a believable lie.

"Chris... you mean you haven't..."

"It's none of your business, Amanda." I blurted out, then stormed inside. The screen door banged shut behind me as I walked to the livingroom.

I was sulking on the sofa when Amanda approached me. She looked sad as she sat down beside me. She stared at the floor for a bit, then turned to face me.

"I'm sorry, Chris. I never meant to embarrass you." she said in a meek voice.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have shouted at you like that, Amanda."

Amanda slid back on the sofa and leaned closer to me. She was pressed to my left arm. Her skin on mine felt nice and made my cock stiffen again. I felt the back of her hand brush over my thigh.

"You look happy to see me again?" she said, looking down to my lap.

I gave my aunt a chagrined look. "Sorry..." I mumbled.

Amanda slid her arm under mine and held my hand. Her breast was pressed to me now, which made my cock stiffer.

"Don't ever be sorry about that, Chris. Like this morning outside the bathroom; I liked that." she said in a breathy voice.

I looked at my aunt and forced a smile. Her mouth was inches from mine. Her cheeks were flushed and her lips moist.

"I... I was afraid you'd be pissed-off, or thought it was gross because you're my aunt."

Amanda's quiet laugh reassured me. "It's more exciting because I'm your aunt. If it was one of Roger's buddies, then it would be gross."

"Okay." I replied, feeling relieved and very horny.

"Can I ask you an embarrassing question?"

I wanted to say 'no', but thought it would be rude. "Okay." I told Amanda.

"You've never been with a girl yet, have you?"

I shook my head. My eyes darted to my aunt's for an instant, then back to the bulge in my shorts.

"Not all the way." I mumbled.

"Don't worry. It'll happen eventually, Chris." Amanda kissed my cheek and gave my hand a reassuring squeeze.

I wished I could be as confidant about that as she was. I shrugged.

"Do you like it when Roger shows me off?"

"Absolutely!" I gasped.

Amanda laughed at my enthusiastic response. "I thought so, but you always seem so shy. Don't be shy about looking, Chris. That's the whole point. He'll decide how much he wants to let you see."

"What about you? Don't you get to decide?" I asked.

"He knows I'm up for whatever he is while you're here. But he especially likes to flash my tits, so you're probably going to see them quite a bit."

"Cool..." I said in a husky voice.

"I should go check my laundry. It's probably ready to be hung up."

Amanda got up and went down in the basement, leaving me alone on the couch, rubbing my cock through my shorts. When I heard my aunt climbing the steps a while later I snatched my hand away from my crotch.

"Come keep me company while I hang this stuff out." Amanda called to me.

Running from a post on the back porch to another post by the garage was a clothesline running on pulleys. At my aunt's feet was a yellow plastic basket containing a pile of sheets and clothes. She was pinning them to the line one by one. I looked down to the basket and noticed several pairs of her panties. Most looked very sexy and were white, red, blue or black. I also noticed a few pairs of thong underwear as well. My cock twitched as I tried to imagine them on her.

I watched my aunt in silence as she hung the clothes on the line. They swayed in the breeze. I didn't want to stare. but I was almost fascinated by her bras and panties. I was still surveying a black bra dangling from the line by the time she had finished.

"Do you like my underwear?" she asked, as if she had read my mind.

"They're sexy." I intoned, turning towards her.

"I only own a few bras," she said "and right now they're all on the line."

"Oh..." I mumbled, trying not to leer at her chest.

Amanda slid the straps of her tank top down her arms to reveal her bare shoulders. "See..."

I stared at my aunt's chest. Now her tank top was pulled tight over her breasts, highlighting their size and shape. Her nipples were hard. As she sidled up to me her top slipped down further to reveal a bit of her cleavage. She looked down, checking to see how much skin she was showing.

"Remember your first night here, up in your room?" she asked.

I nodded because my mouth was too dry to speak.

"Were you hard?" Amanda asked. Her voice soft, as though she was too shy to ask the question.

"Yes." I admitted, blushing.

"I thought so," she said, sounding vindicated "I guess you know what I was thinking when I was kneeling there in front of you."

"Probably the same thing I was."

Amanda let out a wanton laugh. "We better go in before the neighbours start talking about us."

I glanced over my shoulder. The nearest houses were a ways away, but my aunt's caution was probably well-founded.

Amanda was leaning on the counter by the sink when I entered the kitchen. Her tank top was still down her chest a ways. She took my hands in hers and pulled me closer until I was standing in front of her. She put her hands on my hips and tugged at them until I felt my hard cock rubbing against her.

"Mmmm... two horny men to tease all summer... I'm the luckiest girl in town." she cooed.

I gave my aunt a smile as my hands slid up her hips. It was the first time I had touched her except for hugs since I had gotten there.

"Maybe we're the luckiest guys in town..." I countered.

Amanda laughed and wiggled her hips a bit.

"I have to do some grocery shopping. Want to come with me?"

"Sure."

I would have done anything my aunt suggested. Whatsmore, even a trip to the grocery store would be a change of pace. It would also give me a chance to see some more of Shelton.

It was even hotter by the time my aunt and I returned from grocery shopping. I was glad to be back at their house. I helped Amanda carry the bags inside and put the groceries away. While she brought the clothes in from the line I drank some juice, watching her as she moved about.

Around four-thirty the phone rang. Amanda and I were watching tv.

"That was Roger. He wanted to know if you could start up the barbecue so it'll be ready for when he gets home." she told me after she rang off.

"Sure. No problem."

I was glad to have something useful to do and the idea of more barbecued chicken sounded good. I brought out the starter fluid and a lighter, then got the barbecue and briquettes from the garage. After scrapping the grill with the brush I started the barbecue.

The charcoal had turned grey and orange by the time Roger's truck entered the yard. Amanda made coleslaw and had the chicken ready for Roger to cook. Roger was standing beside me at the barbecue complimenting me on the job I'd done when Amanda called to him from the doorway. Her tone sounded serious. Roger went inside.

I waited outside by the barbecue for Roger to return. He was inside for quite a while and I grew nervous. The thought that was foremost in my mind was that Amanda was telling him about what had happened between us while he was at work that day. I imagined Roger returning, angry and ready to drive me back to my father.

When I saw Roger and Amanda walking across the lawn later, holding hands and smiling, I felt relieved, but still curious.

"We've got some good news, Chris, but you can't tell anyone for a while." she said.

"What?" I asked, my brow furrowing.

"I'm pregnant!" she blurted out, unable to contain her happiness.

I beamed a wide smile at my aunt and uncle and gave his hand a firm shake.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys."

"Thanks." Amanda said, clutching Roger's waist.

"Have you guys picked out names yet?" I asked.

"We're still arguing about that," my aunt said "Roger likes Katherine if we have a girl and I like Emily."

"And if it's a boy?"

"We've decided on Eric." she said.

Roger had dashed inside and was walking back towards us with a can of beer in each hand. He handed me one, still smiling.

"This calls for a celebration. He said.

I pulled the tab and knocked my can of beer against his. "Congratulations, guys. This is great news." I said.

"Just don't tell your folks or anyone else yet," Amanda reminded me "we want to wait a while before we tell everyone, just to make sure." Her smile faded for a moment and she looked worried.

"I won't, but I'm sure everything will be just fine." I told her.

That evening the barbecued chicken seemed to taste even better than the day before, but it was probably just because we were all in a wonderful mood after receiving Amanda's good news. Once supper was finished I did the dishes and let my aunt and uncle have some time alone in the livingroom. I went outside and listened to my ipod, staring up at the night sky for an hour or so.

Roger and Amanda were cuddling on the sofa when I joined them. The television was on, but they seemed oblivious to it. We talked a bit, but I noticed that my uncle's behavior with Amanda lacked any of the risque antics I had gotten accustomed to already. About an hour later they went to bed.

Chapter 5

The sound of the shower running as Roger got ready for work woke me again the next morning. I fell back to sleep, only to be woken by it once more about an hour later. Once Amanda was finished in the bathroom I decided to get up.

Amanda was in the kitchen having breakfast when I got down there later. She was drinking a glass of orange juice and eating cereal. I assumed she wanted to ensure she was eating healthy foods now that she was pregnant.

"Hey, how was your night?" she asked.

"Good. Yours?"

She nodded and smiled as she munched a mouthful of cereal.

I poured a glass of milk and discovered that there was some apple pie left, so that was my breakfast. I sat beside my aunt at the table.

"It looks like I'm going to have to make some more pies." she remarked.

"They're too good," I said "so they don't last long."

Amanda was wearing a blue dress with a row of buttons down to the waist, although I noticed that the top two were undone. When she got up to get more orange juice I saw the movements of her breasts beneath her dress and guessed that she was braless. As she sat back down she caught my eyes on her and smiled.

"I don't know how much longer I'll be able to fit into this dress, so I better wear it while I can." she said.

"It looks really good on you." I told her.

"You like it 'cause it's tight on top, don't you?" she surmised, sticking her chest out towards me.

"Guilty as charged." I replied.

Amanda was laughing at my reply as she undid another button on her dress. She opened it wider and waited for my reaction.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers