My Summer In Exile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers

"How's that then?" she asked. Her dark eyes had a sexy glint in them.

"Better." I told my aunt, staring into her open dress.

Amanda finished her cereal and brought her bowl to the sink. I followed her with my eyes, staring at the side of her left breast appearing in the opening of her dress. It shook as she moved. When she turned around her eyes met mine, then moved down my body to the bulge in my jeans. She smiled.

"So, what are you plans for today?" my aunt asked me.

"Staring at you." I answered.

"I was thinking I'd start that book I borrowed from you," she told me "it's so nice out that I thought I'd sit in the sun and read."

Amanda left the kitchen and went upstairs. A few minutes later I heard her galloping back down the stairs and she returned holding my book. She went out on the porch and sat down in a folding chair in the corner.

I realized that my aunt probably wanted some time alone, so I decided not to interrupt her solitude. I got a book from my room from the ones I had brought and settled down on the couch to read. I soon became engrossed in the novel and forgot about Amanda momentarily.

It was shortly after noon when the sound of the screen door opening brought me back to the present. Amanda entered the livingroom. Almost immediately I noticed that she had buttoned her dress up again.

"Are you getting hungry?" she asked.

"Yes, a little." I told her.

"How about we go out for burgers and fries? My treat."

I flashed my aunt a wide smile, then dog-eared the page I had been reading. I tossed the book on the couch and followed Amanda out to her car.

"I have to make a quick stop at the post office to check the mail." my aunt said as she drove towards town.

I waited in the car while Amanda dashed inside the post office. She walked out a few minutes later holding a small stack of envelopes and fliers.

"This one is for you." she said, handing me a small white envelope.

I stared at the envelope a second before recognizing my mother's handwriting. When I pulled out the sheet of paper and unfolded it fifty dollars fell into my lap. I picked it up, wide-eyed, then read the note:

Dear Chris, I thought that you might need a little spending money while you're there. Just make sure your father doesn't find out. I hope all is well. Things here are fine. love, Mom

Amanda was smiling at me as I pushed the money into the front pocket of my jeans. She seemed as happy for me as I was.

"Well, it looks like burgers and fries are on me." I told her.

"No. Thanks, Chris," she said "but spend your money on something you want for yourself."

"I want to spend some of it on you, Amanda. Besides, I have some more. I sold some CDs and books I didn't want anymore before I came here."

My aunt smiled. She started her car and drove off.

"Thanks for buying me dinner." Amanda said as we ate our food.

I smiled at my aunt sitting across from me in the small booth.

"You're welcome," I said "I'm glad to be able to do something for you. You and Roger have been so good to me."

"We're more than happy to, Chris."

I didn't want to make my aunt uncomfortable by staring, but she looked so pretty that it was difficult to keep my eyes off of her. She was wearing eye shadow and eyeliner and some lip gloss. Just that little bit of makeup brought out her features and made her look even more alluring. My cock began to harden.

Amanda brought a French fry up to her mouth, then her eyes met mine. She grinned and her tongue darted out. She licked the French fry, then sucked it, watching my reaction.

"I'm used to having something a lot bigger than this in my mouth." she said with a provocative grin.

"Harder too, I bet."

Amanda nodded. I noticed her shift her hips a bit on the seat. A few moments later I felt her bare foot rubbing over my crotch. My cock grew harder, pushing towards the sole of her foot. I turned left and right to make sure that no one was watching but there weren't many people around. A teenage couple sat in the corner talking and behind Amanda there was an elderly man and woman.

Amanda pressed her foot harder against my erection and began rubbing it. I spread my legs and pushed my hips forward. The ball of her foot rubbed over the head of my cock. I quivered and worried that I'd cum in my jeans if she continued much longer. About a minute later she removed her foot and slipped it back in her sandal.

"Are you sure you're not adopted?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. Why?" I asked. My eyes narrowed and my brow furrowed as I wondered why my aunt had asked the question.

"Because you're sure not built like Bruce down there."

Now my eyes grew wide. I wondered how my aunt had come to know this, assuming she was correct.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Well... I don't exactly," she said with a shrug "I mean, I've never seen you, but I've got a good idea now."

"But what about dad?"

Amanda ate another fry and grinned.

"I was a curious girl when I was younger and Bruce was quite willing to satisfy my curiosity."

"You mean you and he..."

"No," she interrupted "we never went further than looking and touching. Sort of like how it's been with you and me. Well... maybe a little more than that sometimes."

My aunt let out a guilty chuckle and lowered her head to her food. My mind filled with dozens of ideas of the sort of illicit things that my father and his sister might have done when they were younger. Knowing dad as I did it was hard to believe though, but the thought of it aroused me.

"The next time Bruce is busting your balls over something, call him 'Woody'. That was my pet name for him because he was always hard when we were alone." my aunt informed me.

I let out a loud laugh as I wiped my hands on a paper napkin.

Amanda picked up her orange plastic tray. I trailed behind her to the garbage can, then out to her car. I was still hard, so I made sure I was a few steps behind her so she would not notice -- although she must have at least suspected it.

Amanda's car window was down and the breeze blew her hair about as she drove. I looked over to her and smiled. She glanced down to the bulge in my jeans, then tugged the hem of her dress up. It slid past her knees and over her thighs. When it was gathered around her hips she spread her knees apart and lifted her dress to show me her panties. They were a red pair that I had seen the day before on the clothesline.

"Do you like them?" she asked.

"They look a lot better on you than they did hanging on the line yesterday."

Amanda laughed as she watched the oncoming road.

When Amanda didn't turn right onto the road where she and Roger lived I wondered where she was going. I didn't ask, but as we got further out of town and the houses grew further apart I decided to ask.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere special." she said.

About five minutes later Amanda turned left down a narrow dirt road. It had wheel ruts and was lined with pines an alders. They scraped against the side of the car as she crept along the road, trying to avoid potholes.

We came to a clearing and I saw a large body of water. I could smell the salty air as the breeze washed over us. Above us a few seagulls circled.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Privateer's Cove. Come on." she said.

Amanda got out of the car and began walking towards the water. She had parked in a clearing that had the remnants of a bonfire off to one side. Charred wood and ashes lay in the middle of a circle of rocks. Empty beer cans and wine bottles dotted a grassy area behind that beside some white birch.

There was a sheer bank leading down to the windswept beach that was strewn with rocks and kelp. To my left I saw a group of gulls walking about, pecking in the sand. Amanda stood at the edge of the bank and filled her lungs with the sea air, smiling. The wind was blowing her hair around. It had also stiffened her nipples.

Amanda reached her hand out to mine. She tugged me closer and put her arm around my waist. My arm went around her and she pressed herself against my left side.

"This is my favourite spot in the whole world," she sighed "no one comes here in the day because it's no good for swimming. There's just kids who come to party on the weekends."

I could easily see why my aunt loved the cove. It was beautiful and a ideal place when someone needed to be alone.

Amanda took a step to her right so she was standing in front of me. She pulled my arms around her waist, holding my hands in hers against the curve of her stomach. Her hips moved a bit, causing her firm ass to rub against the front of my jeans. I felt my hard shaft pushing at her ass. She let out a soft moan and pushed back harder, grinding her ass against my hard cock. When she leaned over a bit and began moving her hips in a tight circle my heart began to race faster.

Amanda turned around and pulled at my hand. She walked me back to her car and leaned against the driver's side. Her thick nipples stood out from the front of her dress. I looked down at them.

My aunt began unbuttoning her dress while I watched. She smiled up at me -- a sexy smile like she had given me the evening she knelt at my feet in the bedroom. She took her time with the buttons, wanting to tease me and heighten my arousal, I suppose. Inch by inch more of Amanda's chest became exposed. I looked down at the cleft between her round breasts and the edges of them. Once my aunt had gotten her dress unbuttoned to her waist she shrugged it off of her shoulders and slid it down her arms. The top half of it hung limp down around her hips. I stared at her half-naked body. She was breathtaking.

"This is what you wanted to see, isn't it, Chris?" she said in a silky voice.

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

My eyes were fixed on my aunt's perfect breasts. They hung down a bit and turned up at the end so her thick nipples pointed towards my open mouth. They were harder and thicker now that they were exposed to the air.

"What else do you want to see?" Her voice was so sexy that I thought she could make me cum just by talking.

I was too shy and overcome by arousal to speak.

"This?" she asked, tugging at the bottom half of her dress.

I lowered my eyes as the hem of Amanda's dress slid up her tanned legs. She had spread her feet apart so her thighs were open wide.

"Want to see my pussy, Chris? It's so wet right now..."

The hem of Amanda's dress was inches below her panties. When she tugged it the rest of the way to reveal them I felt weak with lust. The thin red material was pulled tight over her mound and had slipped between her lips a bit.

"Roger didn't fuck me last night and I've been so horny all day." she said in a husky voice.

Amanda pressed her fingers to her panties and pushed down on her lips. She closed her eyes and moaned, then looked at me. She pinched the waistband of her panties in her fingers and slid them down her legs. They fell around her ankles. She picked them up and tossed them inside the car.

"Now there's something I've wanted to see." Amanda said.

I looked down as my aunt's fingers worked at the button of my jeans, then tugged the zipper down. She slid her fingers in my jeans over my hips and eased them down to my knees. My hard shaft stood out towards her inside my boxers. I felt silly and shy. Amanda's wide eyes were riveted to the tent in my underwear and she had an eager look on her face.

"Can I see it?" she asked, almost begging, as she tugged at the elastic waistband.

"Okay." I said with a nod.

My aunt tugged my boxers down over my hips. The cool air on my cock felt nice. It twitched and stood out from my body, pointing towards Amanda's stomach.

"Oh my... if I had've known your cock was so nice I would have done what I was thinking about that night in your room."

I smiled, wondering if she meant it or was just flattering me to put me at ease.

Amanda pulled me closer by my hips. The swollen head of my cock brushed over her stomach through her dress. She ran her fingertips down the underside, then back up. She held my balls, moving them around as if she was appraising their heft and size, then pulled her hand away, biting her lower lip.

I ogled Amanda's breasts as her hands roamed over my hips and ass. She pulled me to her body. My cock poked against her stomach and her bare breasts rubbed over my chest through my t-shirt.

"Ready to fuck your Aunt Amanda?" she whispered in my ear.

"Yes." I moaned.

"You've been ready for days, haven't you, Chris?"

I nodded and mumbled a reply.

"Me too." she breathed.

Amanda turned around and leaned over the hood of her car, resting on her elbows. She tugged her dress up until it was bunched around her lower back, then looked back at me. Her hair was around her face and she had a wanton look in her half-closed eyes. My eyes moved over her round ass, down to her glistening lips between her thighs. She spread her feet further apart while I looked at her wet pussy.

"Just don't cum in me," she said "only Roger's allowed to do that."

"Okay." I grunted.

My aunt's thighs and ass felt soft and cushiony as I pressed myself against her, holding her by her hips. I felt the head of my cock slide over her slippery lips. I pushed my hips, feeling my shaft move about. I felt embarrassed by my clumsy movements and waited for Amanda to ridicule me. Instead, she reached behind herself and took my swollen cock in her hand. She guided the head between her folds, moaning as the head slipped inside her.

"Fuck your slutty aunt, Chris." she moaned as she leaned over her car.

I gripped Amanda's curvy hips and began pumping. She was tighter and wetter than I could have imagined. I felt her squeeze my cock deep in her as my stomach pressed to her ass. Sweat was forming on my back as I thrust my hips harder, shoving my cock in her tight pussy.

Amanda was moaning and her breasts swayed beneath her as my cock slid in and out of her. I reached under her and squeezed her right breast hard. I pinched her nipple and gave it a tug. She cried out and clenched her fists as she pushed back at me.

"Jesus... fuck my cunt, Chris... shove your thick cock in me." my aunt cried out.

I was glad we were a long ways from the nearest house.

Amanda's breasts shook and I heard the sound of my body slap against hers as I thrust harder and faster. Were it not for her dirty talk I might have been able to last a while longer, but that, coupled with the exquisite feeling of her body, was too much for me. I pulled my cock from her tight pussy, seconds before three thick streams of cum shot from it on the ground.

My aunt stood up and turned around. My cock was still somewhat hard and her eyes moved down to it. In an instant she was kneeling on the grass at my feet. She grabbed the base of my shaft and engulfed it with her warm, wet mouth. She moaned and sucked hard while I held her shoulders. As my cock began to soften Amanda slid her wet lips off of it. She leaned back, smiling up at me as she wiped her chin.

I helped Amanda to her feet. She pressed herself to me and kissed my cheek. I began pulling my underwear and jeans back up.

"You were so good, Chris."

I shrugged in disbelief. "I was too quick."

"I take that as a compliment," she assured me "if a guy cums fast it means he's turned on by me. If he takes a while, then I get to enjoy it longer. Either way is good for me.

Amanda had slipped her hand up under her dress to rub her pussy. I tugged the hem of her dress up to her hips so I could watch her play with herself. She spread her pink lips apart to show me her hard clit. It was shiny and she pressed down on it, moving her fingertip in a circle.

I pushed my aunt's hand aside and pressed my fingers to her lips. They felt full and wet. I slipped a finger in her and pressed my thumb to her pink button.

"Feel like playin' with it?" she asked in a shy, sexy voice.

Amanda leaned back on her car, holding her dress in her hands. She looked down, watching me finger her and rub her clit.

"When was the last time someone besides Roger touched you there?"

My aunt thought for a moment. "It's been years."

"Has dad?"

"Years ago," she admitted "but right now I want my favorite nephew to play with my pussy."

Amanda was holding my shoulders while I fingered and rubbed her. I leaned forward and sucked her right nipple between my lips. It felt good. I swirled my tongue around it as she caressed my back and moaned. Amanda was gripping my finger harder inside her and moving her hips to meet my thumb rubbing her clit. Her breathing was rapid and her moans louder.

"Oh god... Jesus... Chris... I'm..."

My aunt let out a loud moan and dug her fingertips into my shoulders. I kept up the movements with my fingers until I felt her hand on my wrist, pushing me away.

"No... it's too sensitive... please... oh god." she moaned.

I slipped my finger from inside my aunt and rested my hand on her ass. She was panting now, using my shoulder to support herself. Soon she became calmer.

"Shit. I haven't cum that hard in months." she gasped, pushing her hair from her face.

I gave her a proud smile.

"We should probably be getting back." she said a few minutes later.

I stared out of the side window, not speaking, as Amanda drove back towards their house. I felt spent. What had happened was a wonderful experience -- the best that had ever happened to me and something I would never forget -- but I also felt an almost overwhelming sense of guilt.

"You're awfully quiet." Amanda remarked, glancing towards me.

I grunted.

"What's wrong, Chris? I thought you liked what we did."

"I did. It was amazing. I just feel guilty is all. I like Roger. He's been good to me."

Amanda reached over and gave my hand a gentle squeeze and rubbed her thumb over my knuckles.

"Don't worry about Roger. I love him with all my heart and we have a good marriage, but he knew he was playing with fire by bringing out my slutty side. We talked it over and made some rules for while you're with us. He was the one who showed you my tits, remember?"

"Rules? What rules." I asked, turning towards my aunt.

"Nevermind," she grinned "just have a good time while you're here because that's what Roger and I both want. I know we will."

"Okay." I told her, although I didn't completely understand.

I stared out of the car window again. Amanda had rested her hand on my thigh as she drove. It was soft and warm. I put mine on it and looked over at her. The smile on my aunt's face as she drove helped to reassure me that whatever happened that summer would be okay.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers