My Summer in Maine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay back on the bed and looked at him. His gaze moved from my cock to my face. The surprise on his face was replaced by a smile.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I arrived at a bad time."

"Who are you," I asked.

"Ricky. Anna's boyfriend. I thought you were expecting me. You must be her cousin"

Oh god! How was I going to get out of this?

"Everyone's gone out for the day. I'm the only one here."

He smiled again. "So I guessed. Sorry I interrupted you. "

His gaze passed over my body, passing over my chest, with my spurts of cum on it, and fixed again on my cock and Anna's panties. I let go of my cock. "I see I'm not the only one who likes those panties."

I stammered an explanation. "Anna's been wearing them all week and looking so hot, and when she went out today I came to look at them, and one thing led to another . . . Are you going to tell her?"

Ricky laughed out loud. "I'm not going to tell her. I'm marrying her and you're going to be family. I don't want us running into each other at every family event with you hating me for telling her that her cousin was wearing her panties!"

A wave of relief swept over me. "Thanks," I said. "I won't do it again."

"You don't have to promise that," he said. "But you better get out of them now so we can clean them up before she gets back."

I stood up and slipped off the panties. Oddly, I felt more embarrassed undressing and standing naked in front of Ricky with my cock still half erect than I had felt when he was watching me masturbate and hearing me moan. He put his hand out and took the panties from me, and looked closely at them. " I'll go and wash them out. They'll dry quickly in the sun."

He left the room. I tidied up Anna's bed, and hurried to my room. I collapsed on the bed, and took several deep breaths. I lay there for a long time, replaying the scene in my mind, remembering how hard my cock became watching myself in Anna's panties, and seeing again the look on Ricky's face as I played with my cock wearing just his girlfriend's panties. Despite my humiliation, I felt my cock start to stir again, and I instinctively started to stroke it, rubbing the tip with the cum that was still leaking from it. A knock on the door. "What're you doing in there? Come and give me the tour." "Ok," I shouted, quickly letting go of my cock. I put on some shorts and, taking another deep breath, opened the door.

************************************************

I showed Ricky the house, and walked with him down to the lake. I liked him. He was friendly guy, with an easy laugh.

I didn't see much of him or Anna the next couple of days. They appeared at the dinner table in the evening, but for the rest of the time were off by themselves somewhere. One morning they left early with backpacks to hike up to a secluded lake a few miles away, and as I saw them leave, Anna dressed in her tight and very short shorts, I imagined them arriving at the lake and spending the day on the shore fucking. The thought occurred to me that maybe I should follow and watch, but the idea of sneaking after them on the trail like Golum following Frodo made me laugh, so I instead went to my clearing by the lake near the cabin and played with my cock while imagining Ricky undressing my cousin and fucking her.

The next morning, after breakfast, Anna whispered to me, "Be in the woods by the clearing in 30 minutes time." I did as she told me, and a few minutes after I arrived there, I heard my cousin's and her boyfriend's voices as they walked along the trail to the clearing. I crouched down behind a bush as I saw them enter the clearing. Anna spread a large towel on the ground. Ricky sat on the towel looking up at her. As he watched, Anna began to undress for him. She unbuttoned her shirt, starting at the top. She slipped her shirt from her shoulders, slowly exposing her small breasts. She then undid the button on her shorts, and unzipped them. She turned her back to Ricky and leaned forward, so he could see her ass as she slowly lowered her shorts. She was wearing her white panties. She then stood up and turned back towards Ricky. His eyes, and mine, took in her beautiful body. She kneeled before him, and her hand went between her legs; she pulled her panties to one side and started rubbing her pussy. Anna kneeled there masturbating for her boyfriend. She spread her legs wider, and I saw her fingers disappear into her pussy as she fucked herself faster and faster. She came with a loud cry. Ricky kneeled in front of her and slipped his shorts down over his hard cock. Anna took his cock in her hand and stroked him as they kissed. My hand stroked my cock as I watched them. Anna let go of his cock and turned away from him. Ricky pulled her panties to the side so his tongue could explore her ass. Anna's moans made me stoke my cock faster and harder. Her moans turned into words: "fuck me, fuck me," she implored. Ricky took his cock in his hand and guided it under her panties into her pussy. I watched as they fucked, their bodies pressing together. Anna came with a loud drawn-out cry. They remained there together, his cock slowly fucking her pussy, for a long time. Anna then disengaged herself from Ricky's cock and turned to face him. One hand slid between his legs to cradle his balls; the other held his cock. I watched transfixed as her hand slid up and down on his cock. My own orgasm built and built as I anticipated his orgasm growing closer. His body tensed and he came. The sight of his cum spurting over my cousin's breasts released my orgasm, my cum spilling over my hand.

I stayed hidden until I saw them walk together, still naked, to the lake. I put on my shorts, and walked back to the cabin.

*************************************

Ricky came running with me the next morning. We finished at the clearing. He took off his shorts and ran into the lake to cool off. I followed. When I got out of the water, a vivid picture of Ricky and Anna making love in the clearing the day before came into my mind. My cock began to respond immediately. I reached for my shorts and quickly put them on, but not before Ricky saw my half-erect cock. I felt myself blush.

Ricky came running again the following morning. When we got to the clearing, I stripped off my running shorts and ran quickly into the water, fearful that my cock would embarrass me again. Ricky followed me, and we swam around for a few minutes. I got out first, again to get dressed before I might start to get hard. Ricky walked out of the water towards me. He stood naked before me. "See anything different?" he asked. I looked at him, wondering what he meant. Then I noticed: he had shaved around his cock He lifted his cock to show me his shaved balls. He smiled at me.

"Like it?" he asked. I nodded. "Anna did it last night," he said. "I think it looks great." I nodded again. It did look great, but for some reason I couldn't form the words to tell him. The picture of Ricky's shaved cock slipping into Anna's pussy came flooding into my mind, causing my cock to begin to stir. I willed myself to stop it growing, even though I was wearing shorts. To get rid of the mental picture of those two fucking, I stuttered stupidly, "Was it painful?"

Ricky laughed. "No. You should try it. Your cock will look great, especially in those sexy panties you like."

I blushed. "That was the only time I wore panties," I protested. "And you said you'd never say anything about it.

"To Anna," he replied. "I didn't say I wouldn't tease you about it."

"Well, I'm not going to do it again, so it doesn't matter how my cock would look."

"Ok," he said, "But I really think it would look good. I'll tell you what: you shave your cock, and I'll borrow Anna's white panties for you again."

We stood there smiling at each other. "No deal," I said.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "Let's see. If you can't stand here for one minute thinking about Anna's panties without getting hard, then I'll believe you." As he said that, his hands reached for the top of my shorts and he pulled them down to my thighs. He gripped my arms to prevent me pulling my shorts up. I struggled to get free. We toppled to the grass, and he held me to the ground, his chest against my back, his arms reaching around my body to hold my arms. "Stop," I laughed, "I'm not going to do it." "We'll see about that," he said, and held me closer so he could whisper in my ear. "Imagine coming across Anna in this clearing. She's wearing only her white panties. She doesn't see you, and you watch her. Her fingers are between her legs, under her panties. You hear her moaning as you see her masturbate. Can you imagine that?"

Of course I could, and it was making me hard, and this time I didn't fight it. "So," Ricky continued, "you watch her play with her pussy and hear her cum. She lies there for a few minutes. Then she stands up and slides off her panties, and leaves them on the grass as she walks naked into the water and swims away. You pick up her panties, and put them to your face. You smell the scent of her pussy. You lick them to taste her wetness. You rub your hard cock with them. Then you put them on. They feel so good against your balls and ass, and your cock looks so good in them, and you stroke and stroke it until . . ." His hand let go of my arm and grasped my erect cock. I gasped. "I win!" he exclaimed. "You're going to shave!" His hand stroked my cock. I had to make him stop. "Ok, ok, you win, I'll do it," I shouted, "but let me go."

He let me go, and I quickly pulled up and my shorts and stood up. I ran from the clearing to the house. I went to my bedroom and closed the door behind me. I lay on the bed replaying over and again in my mind what had just happened. I was torn by my shame and my excitement. I tried to analyze why the thought of Anna's panties made me so excited. Why was I so humiliated that Ricky knew of my desire? And why, despite that humiliation, had I not resisted getting hard when he pinned me to the ground and described Anna masturbating? As he had held me down and told me about Anna's panties, I had been picturing to myself how we would have looked to an observer, both of us naked except for my shorts around my ankles and my cock getting hard. As I struggled in Ricky's arms, I had suddenly had the thought that if I was getting hard, maybe he was too, and I began to imagine his cock growing and growing and getting closer and closer to my ass. That was point I felt his hand on my cock, and as he shouted "I win," and stroked my cock, I panicked and told him to let me go.

I lay on my bed for a long while thinking these thoughts. Then I drifted into a restless sleep. I dreamed that I had returned home and had gone to Sara's apartment. In my dream, she meets me at the door wearing only white panties. She leads me to the bedroom and tells me to undress for her. I take off my t-shirt and undo my jeans. I stand naked in front of her, my cock growing hard at the sight of her beautiful breasts and her white panties. "I have a surprise for you," she says. She pulls her panties down a couple of inches to reveal her hard cock. She holds it in her hand, and asks me, "Do you like it?" I tell her it's beautiful, and she starts stroking it. "Let me do that," I say, and take her cock in my hand. She moans softly as I stroke her, and I feel that she's soon going to cum. I rub her faster and harder, until she cries out with pleasure and shoots warm cum over my hand. At this point I woke from my dream and found that the cock in my hand was my own. I lift my hand and lick my cum, imagining that Sara's cock had shot it into my mouth.

************************************

I met Ricky the next morning and we took our usual run. We arrived back at the clearing and stood there regaining our breath. As we stood there facing each other, my hands went to the waistband of my shorts, and I slowly lowered them. As Ricky watched, I stepped out of my shorts and stood there naked. His eyes ran over my body, and he saw my shaven cock. This time, his gaze didn't embarrass me. He smiled. "That looks so pretty," he said.

He reached into the pocket of his shorts and he pulled out Anna's panties. He unfolded them, and held them out for me. I took them and put them to my face and smelled her scent. I felt my cock beginning to grow as I held the panties to my face. Within seconds, I was standing before Ricky fully erect. My eyes met his, and I returned his smile. I bent down and pulled Anna's panties on. I slipped them up over my thighs until they were tight against my balls. "What do you think," I asked. "I think you should masturbate," Ricky said. My hand went to my cock, and I started stroking it slowly, my gaze remaining on his face. He watched as my hand slid up and down on my cock. He took a step towards me, and his hand slipped between my legs and cupped my balls through Anna's panties. He took hold of my cock with his other hand. He caressed my balls, and rubbed my cock with long slow strokes. With each stroke I let out a moan. I watched the movement of his hand on my cock and felt my orgasm build from deep within me, growing closer with each stroke. Ricky dropped to his knees in front of me and his mouth went to my cock. His hand gripped my cock more firmly, and his tongue licked the small droplet that each stroke squeezed out of me. His eyes locked on mine, he slowly slid my cock into his mouth. His hands moved to my ass, and his fingers slid under my panties. He pulled me towards him, pulling my cock deeper into his mouth. His finger found my hole, and he fucked my ass with the same rhythm as I fucked his mouth. I came with a huge crash, my cock spasming violently as Ricky sucked my cum into his mouth.

Ricky kneeled in front of me, holding my softening cock in his mouth. Then he released my cock and took my hands in his. I kneeled in front of him. With his hands still holding mine, he leaned forward and kissed me softly on my lips. We kissed again, this time our tongues exploring each other's mouth. I undid his shorts, and they slipped down over his thighs. I took his hard cock in my hand as we kissed. A sense of deja vue swept over me as I pictured Anna's hand on Ricky's cock as they kissed in this same clearing, and I knew that what I wanted from him was just what Anna had wanted from him. I whispered my desire into his ear. He kissed me again, more deeply. I turned so I was kneeling with my back towards him. He pulled Anna's panties down over my thighs and his hands held my hips as he positioned himself behind me. I felt his hard cock on my ass, sliding over my hole, rubbing me gently. My cock started to grow again as I pictured him fucking me just as he had fucked Anna. I shouted out, as she had done, "fuck me, fuck me!" His cock pushed against my hole. I inhaled sharply as he stretched me open. I willed myself to relax so he could enter me, and at the point when I didn't think I could open any wider for him, we both moaned as he slid deep into me. I gave myself over to him completely. His hands grasping my hips pulled my ass towards him as he thrust his cock into me, his balls slapping against my ass. He withdrew slowly, before thrusting deep in me again. My moans became one single drawn-out cry as his thrusts became faster and deeper. His movement suddenly stopped and his body clenched as he pulled my ass back onto his cock. He cried out as he came, and held my ass tight against him as his cum shot into me. Then his body relaxed, and he began fucking me again, softly this time, as his orgasm slowly spent in me.

Ricky slipped out of me and my empty ass felt odd, as though having a hard cock in it was its natural state. We sat on the grass facing each other. Anna's panties were around my ankles, and my cock was hard. Ricky took my cock in his hand, and kissed me. "You look just like Anna on your knees," he said. "Same blond hair, same pretty back, same slim waist, same cute ass." I smiled at him, and he kissed me again. He stroked my cock as we kissed. My excitement quickly overwhelmed me and I shot my cum into his hand. Ricky took my hand and led me to the water. We walked in and washed the sweat and cum off each other's bodies.

***************************************

Ricky and Anna left very early the next morning. Anna came into my room before she left and woke me with a kiss. "I have a present for you," she said. She stood beside the bed and unclasped her skirt, which fell to the floor. She was wearing her white panties. She turned away from me, and slipped her panties down slowly. She then sat on the bed next to me, her legs open. She took my hand and guided it to her pussy. I slipped my fingers between her legs, and felt her wetness. She handed me her panties.

"Call us when you get back to the city," she said.

"I will," I said.

"You promise?"

"Yes."

"Because I have lots of other panties we want you to try on."

She smiled at me, then stood up. She put on her skirt, kissed me again, and left.

12