My Summer Job

Story Info
Young man lands a dream job for the summer.
2.7k words
4.03
70.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've got this uncle. The Black Sheep of the family I guess you'd call him. Uncle Stan. If my parents were talking about Stan and you came into the room, well, all discussion would stop and they would pretend they were talking about the weather or something.

So I start wondering about this guy. My Mom's brother. We rarely saw him and he was never invited to, you know, Thanksgiving or anything. What's the big deep dark secret? What's up with Uncle Stan.

When I graduated High school, to everyone's chagrin, Uncle Stan shows up at the ceremony! I guess he read about it in the local paper or something but, anyway, I hadn't seen Uncle Stan in years and years. And he's all "How ya been Brucie! Long time, no see!" When nobody was looking he stuffed an envelope into my graduation gown which contained a hunnert and fifty bucks! Cash! You could buy a car for that kind of dough back then.

So me and Uncle Stan became, well, kind of buds you know? He gave me his business card which said something like "H&S publishing." Like I knew what that meant. Anyway my mom is telling me to "Respect your Uncle but...but stay away from him. Do you understand young man?"

OK, now I'm really interested! I'd been working at McDonalds...Yes, that McDonalds but they'd sold, like, two dozen burgers back then and Ronald McDonald hadn't been invented and I was making a buck forty an hour. So one day I looked at this business card and I called Uncle Stan. Told him I was working for peanuts and, could he use some help at his business for the summer?

He's all thrilled to hear from me and invites me down to "Intern" at H&S and he says "You're gonna love this job!" Plus, I get three bucks an hour! A shitload of money for 1967. I'm wondering what kind of business this is that a know nothing asshole like me can walk into and get that kind of dough.

I work there, like, a week and I'm all "OOOOHH!" You take nasty pictures of naked girls and sell them nationwide! That's how he makes all this money. I come to figure out that Harry, technically a "Salesman," actually owns the company. He used to do nudist magazines back in the fifties. You know the kind. Mostly silly pictures of families playing Volleyball at the beach but then a few pages of naked girls who were "Interviewed" about their nudists lifestyle. There were accompanying photos that, at some point, managed to show a hint of pussy lips, in addition to the usual, kind of acceptable pubic hair shots you always saw in those mags.

As the times changed and the photos became more explicit, Harry was unable to adapt so he brought in Uncle Stan who knew how to "Push the Envelope" so to speak. Oh he pushed the envelope all right. I never met or even heard of a sleazier character than my Uncle Stan. You name it, he somehow reamed it! He would hire these girls to be a "Receptionist" for the company and more often than not would end up shooting nude photos of them for his magazines!

How he did it It's hard to explain but he was absolutely ruthless and knew all the angles. He was famous for having these Receptionists type up checks for the models at these exaggerated figures when he always paid the models in cash and they were lucky to get a hundred bucks. Sometimes he would have them get undressed, shoot a dozen or so pictures of them and then say "I'm sorry sweetheart, but you just don't have what it takes to appear in an H&S magazine." These girls would leave all disappointed and Stan would publish their photos anyway! If they ever complained, which they almost never did, he would just tell them to have their mother come down and they would discuss the matter further!

If Stan got just the right girl, he knew he could make a lot of dough on her and he would carry her for a while as an "Employee' until he conned her into posing nude. I used to wonder why these girls never got wise. Hardly anyone ever came in the office so we really didn't need a receptionist. Stan used to bust his ass trying to figure out what he could make the receptionist type up to keep her busy! It was kind of funny really.

OK so one day he's running one of these bogus ads and in walks Janie Mac...Mac something or another. I don't know if I ever knew her last name but, this girl I knew, well, kind of knew from high school! I always thought she was kind of stuck up but, well, she was so fine it might have been my imagination. I was afraid to go up and talk to her and so was every guy I knew. She had this wonderful toothy smile and a great head of curly red hair. Never had a steady boyfriend until the A-12 when she was dating this guy...Don't remember his name either but they were sort of an item. Anyway I'm telling Stan "Forget this one man. She'll never fall for your line of shit." Stan just looks at me like "Oh ye of so little faith!" Ha ha!

So she works there for a few weeks and Stan's running his games. Having her make up bogus checks for four bills as "Payment for modeling" when these girls are never gonna see this dough. He would always send her to look for something in the stock room where all the books and magazines were stored so she would have to come in contact with the pornography.

Sometimes Stan would catch Janie reading a dirty book or leafing through an explicit magazine and he would nudge me, like "See what I mean? I'll get her yet!" It got to be kind of a running gag between himself, Harry and me. If we ever got a really cute girl to pose, Stan brought in Roger to do the photography since he respected his ability to get really good shots that sold magazines.

But still, I thought "No way Jose!" Not sweet little Janie! It was fun being part of these photo shoots and getting to see nude women, some of whom were not exactly Miss Goodie Two Shoes but Janie Mac? No way.

Anyway, Janie had this little blue sports car, I dunno what kind it was but she just loved the car. So one day the thing conked out on the way to work. Just died I guess. Me and Harry always suspected Stan had RF'd the car but he never admitted it. I'd say this: Stan hated when people parked in front of H&S and would pull shit like stealing their license plates or ripping off their antennae if they did it more than a couple of times. So he wasn't above fucking with a car if he had a gripe or something.

So Janie starts coming in late every day and Stan's all telling her that the girl before her got fired for being "Unreliable" when the girl before her actually fucked him and Harry after she posed! She was leaving the job anyway and wanted the big check for posing...Which she got, but only after servicing both "H" and "S!"

Stan offered to get me laid too but, I don't know, I kind of wanted to get it on my own. You know what I mean? Still, it was kind of exciting when he called me one Friday night and told me we were gonna shoot Janie the next day! I had to hand it to my sleazy uncle. Janie Mac? wow!

So the next day he tells me to come in at ten and they're all buddy buddy by the time I get there and I'm wondering if the shoot is all over. Janie is looking so fine! She's all dressed up a lot nicer even than when she would come to work. But Stan gets her to dress up in pigtails and she even goes in the dressing room to shave her pussy! OK now I'm really excited! Then, it gets kind of quiet and I'm helping Roger hook up the lights but Stan and Harry are nowhere to be seen. I'm wondering where they disappeared to but Roger keeps me busy and finally they reappear.

Janie is just gorgeous! Even without the makeup and fancy clothes she's adorable! They get her to take off the white robe and now her little tits are bare. I never saw better tits in my life and I doubt that I ever will again. Little cupcake sized titties with the strawberry pink nipples and they're just so firm and jiggling. I'm getting a hard on just from watching her in those little white panties!

Then Roger is photographing her and you can tell she's all embarrassed to have all of us seeing her nude. Well, she kept the panties on for some reason but she kept pulling the legband over so Roger could take dirty pictures of her cunt. That made it all the better. That she kept showing us her little treasure!

Then, after a while, I could be wrong, but it seemed that she kind of started to get into it! They put her up on the arms of this big overstuffed chair and she's kneeling there with her ass all stuck out and Stan starts winking at me like "Go to it Buddy!" So I go over and Stan's nodding his head and gesturing to her panties! I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but even I got the message and so I took the waistband of Janie's panties and pulled them down! This girl had an ass to absolutely die for and I was getting an up close and personal look at it. Just perfect!

Janie's at an angle to the lighting and Roger says "Need to see a bit more" and I'm getting ready to move the lights so they'll shine right up her butt but, get this, Janie just reaches back and spreads her ass cheeks wide open and all three of us are looking at her little asshole with her hairless young pussy below it! Harry and Stan are trying not to laugh and Roger, pro that he is, goes ahead and starts shooting before she changes her mind. The little tart lowers her chest and sticks her butt out even further and her pussy starts to open up! I mean, you could smell cunt in that little studio!

Then they get the usual stuff, Janie sucking her thumb, holding her pussy lips open. Even some shots of Harry pulling down her panties. Now, understand, Harry is a natural voyeuer. He really wants to look! So, to be there on this young girl set, pulling down a sweetheart like Janie's panties must have been overwhelming for an old guy like him.

Finally the two of them are holding Janie up with one hand on her ass and the other under her knees and they're both getting a great feel of her tight ass and she just goes ahead and pulls these panties out of the way and they've got her so spread open you can almost see New York! Her pussy is all wet and leaking and I think she was about to come from the salaciousness of the situation.

Then Stan says something about needing a few more pictures of Janie alone, without Harry and him in the shots and she just up and pulls down her panties and stands there completely nude! Roger shoots for all he's worth and they get some great shots and then she turns around and gives the three of us another look at that spectacular butt of hers and now I'm about to come just from seeing this drop dead gorgeous girl buck naked. I mean, nowadays there are beautiful women nude on the internet and it's "Yeah yeah, whatever." Back then? To see a fresh young, maybe even a virgin, like Janie? It was unheard of!

Finally they throw her the terry cloth robe but she just walks away naked and goes back in the dressing room. I'm figuring the show is over and what a show it was but...but where are Stan and Harry going now? They walk into the broom closet that's adjacent to the dressing room. I start to follow them and Roger tries to stop me but I'm, like "No way." I tag along after my uncle and he and Harry go through a second door in the closet and, Oh my god! There's a two way mirror in there! We're looking right into the dressing room and Janie is in there and she looks into the mirror for a minute and then she's on the carpet and she's rubbing her pussy! I gasped and Harry and Stan almost killed me! "Shut up you Asshole!" they hissed at me. She's rubbing her pussy and then she gets her panties and she's using them to masturbate! I was speechless at that point and then she climbs over onto her hands and knees and starts rubbing her little tits into the carpet! She's moving her sexy ass in little circles...Almost like she can tell we're watching!

I still get goose bumps when I think of those few quick minutes in that cramped little room. Watching Janie pleasuring her naked young body. She eventually rubs her little shaved pussy so good she comes. Right there with us watching. It looked like she bumped her head or something and we got a bit concerned so Stan gestured to the door and we went out and tried to act "Normal."

"You fuckin' guys!" Roger said shaking his head. He seemed to know where we'd been and I can only guess it just wasn't his thing. You know, to spy on an unsuspecting model. After all, he'd just finished taking dirty pictures of her so why did he need to sneak a peek?

Janie didn't come in the following week. She said she had a "Cold." We all figured she'd got the sports car fixed and got reacquainted with it. Meanwhile the pictures were dead killer! Stan made up three different titles with the pictures all of which sold out! And that never happened! At least not while I was working there. He later told me he would periodically feature Janie, with a different name each time, and they were always best sellers. She was really one of a kind.

So I go to this 40th anniversary class reunion, mostly to see my old stoner buddies but, of course I'm hoping to run into Janie. And, to my shock, there she is! She's got her husband with her and a bunch of pictures of her kids and everything. I was trying to catch her eye but she was obviously avoiding me. I'm pretty sure she had put that embarrassing episode out of her mind a long time ago.

So I didn't try to confront her. I got the impression she wasn't even aware that the photos had been such a hit. If she didn't know, she was about the only person there who was unaware of it. Stan had asked me to bring my high school annual to work that day and then stuck in a few of the pictures, you know, in the background. So it was only obvious that it was her.

I left H&S at the end of that summer to attend college. What a joke that turned out to be. I learned an awful lot about partying that's for sure. I bounced around a bit but stayed in touch with uncle Stan. Eventually I got into a different end of the business when videotapes came around. I make a good living but I still have to admire uncle Stan. He was around at the very beginning and he didn't just jerk off at movies. He got to see these beautiful women in person. Got to fuck some of them too. Got to hand it to the guy. He didn't just sit on the sidelines. He got out there and mixed it up!