My Summer of CFNM Ch. 03

Story Info
Planning the next Spring Hill party.
736 words
15.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exfireguy
Exfireguy
20 Followers

The party at Lori's had been the most erotic night of my life. I relived the evening many times. Over the next few weeks. Penny managed to get the pictures developed from the night and I began to get some emails from the ladies.

Susan's letters were the best. As you might remember it was her pussy I ate that night. She congratulated me on my eating skills and how I was so open with my nudity. She confided she could never do what I had done that night. She told me in no uncertain terms that while my eating skills were excellent there was another aspect of the evening that was even better.

I asked "what was that?"

She replied, "it was knowing that I didn't have to reciprocate. I knew I didn't have to have a dick shoved half way down my throat and a mouthful of cum to spit out or swallow. That allowed me to get into it even with an audience of the girls watching. If you notice when you see the pics, my face is never revealed."

I replied, "I enjoyed the night so much." I had only once before been naked in front of more than one woman at a time, an old girl friend who had dared to show my cock to her friend. We had all be drunk and it seemed like a good idea at the time. I found it interesting that her knowing she didn't have to give what she got was so high on her list.

Over the course of the next week I continued to correspond with Susan. She told me she was a teacher at a middle school in the Spring Hill area. She mentioned that she had shown a few of the best pics to a few teacher friends. She had also filled them in on my pussy eating skills. Of course this got me hard and I told her so. She thought that was funny.

At this point I decided to take the bull by the horns and put it out there I'd like to go down on her anytime she would like. Susan wasted little time in getting back to me that she would be interested in a repeat performance. Then she threw me a curve ball and asked, "would you be interested in also going down on a couple of my teacher friends?"

I replied, "never done that but I think I'd like to give it a shot." I think it was about safety in numbers, at least partly. I mean she didn't really know me. It wasn't like we had been out on a date.

So a plan started to develop. She told me a little about her friends Ginny, Margaret, and Carla. Ginny was single and a couple of years older than Susan. Margaret and Carla were both married and a little younger than Susan, but they were not getting what they needed at home. Susan sent one pic of them taken at a happy hour from a few months prior. All of them were nice looking. Couldn't tell a whole lot more since they were sitting at a table holding drinks up to the camera.

So a date and time was set for my third trip to Spring Hill. Susan had a been studying me a bit and knew I was into the exhibitionist part of the whole thing so she told me how it was going to be. "You will come to my house the night of the party, but the party will be at Ginny's house." Ginny's parents had left her a good bit of money so she had a nice big comfortable house. "You will strip at me house, and I will drive you naked to Ginny's. Your clothes will be left at my house. You will be our toy for the night. Do a good job and you won't have to walk home naked." Well, that was a good incentive.

I debated for about two seconds and agreed to anything they wanted to do. Then Susan hit me with the final part of the plan. "You will be blindfolded when you go down on us. We get to see you but you don't get to see us. Don't worry, we will let you masturbate for us as a nice final touch to the night."

Shit, what have I got myself into?

Exfireguy
Exfireguy
20 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

CFNM with My Wife's Friends Ch. 01 First time being nude in front of one of my wife's friends.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Jerk Off Folder My high school crush finds out that I masturbate to her.in First Time
Jacking for Friends Wife asks hubby to jack-off for her girlfriends.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Naughty CFNM Neighbor He loses his clothes to his neighbor.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Masturbation Show He gets "caught in the act" and puts on quite a show!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories