My Summer of Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You, old dog, this one loves it just like you knew she would. Haven't lost your eye for a hungry young pussy old man, haven't lost it a bit."

Wrapping his fat hands around me he squeezed and the sucking sound was loud and wet. His tongue lashed out and he was licking my nipple, quickly flicking his nasty tongue back and forth. He reached into my dress and had my other breast out in no time. There I was against my own car, my breasts hanging out, my nipples swollen and him running his mouth back and forth sucking and nibbling. He was making me moan it felt so good.

"Yeah, I knew you'd be a moaner."

He started jiggling my breasts in his hands and kept sucking on my nipples. He was driving me wild. After a few minutes, my nipples ached ... so good.

"Let's get inside and get down to it!"

I stood there dumbfounded with myself. I would have never thought, imagined that I would follow him home, be standing in his garage, watching him suck my nipples and feel me up like this. All I could think was ... lucky me!

"These tits are bouncers I bet. Let me get to the door and then walk to me and let me watch them bounce?"

He walked about ten feet to a door and turned around to watch me. I have big breasts, and they bounced just like he knew they would.

"Damn, look at em swaying and bouncing, those titties were meant to get a good suckin, good and hard and boy can I suck em hard. Come on, let's get inside."

The door opened into his kitchen. I expected a mess like he was. It was surprisingly neat and clean. There was a square table with four chairs right in the middle. Throwing his keys on the counter made me jump, the noise was loud and unexpected. He pulled out a chair and sat down.

"Bring those babies to Walter!"

Walter? What the hell, I walked over to him.

"Stand right here."

I was right in front of him. He barely had to move his mouth, my puffy nipples were right there for him. He kind of surprised me when he didn't start sucking right away.

"I'm gonna rub em up good, get em nice and big so I can put a really good suck on em."

His fingers, fat sausage like digits reached out and he grasped my nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. Rubbing upwards he pulled them and tugged hard. I watched them grow bigger and bigger. The manipulation of his fingers draw them out until they were the size of huge cherry pits. I could let him do this forever, it felt so damn good.

"Ohhh yeah, almost got em where I like em. Just a little more and they'll get nice and long. See, watch em growing?"

Whatever he was, a filthy pig, a dirty old perv I'd never seen them this big. He stopped rubbing and kept pulling. One thing he wasn't was a man who didn't know what he wanted. I was going crazy.

"I saw you walk in that theater and these nips were standing out proud and hard. I said to myself, Walter, you gotta get those tits in your mouth. I moved right down behind ya. I knew the minute you didn't get up and move when I told you to show me your tits I was in like flint. Know what else? I'm damn sure that you got a nice juicy clit, nice and big so I can wrap my lips around it and suck it good. Big tits ... juicy clits I always say. And big tits love to be sucked, makes that pussy nice and wet, a wet pussy loves to be fingered, finger fucked slow and deep, make your pussy hungry for a cum."

I was so wet I could feel it dripping down my thighs. If he was as good as he thought he was, hell half as good I was certainly going to enjoy this.

"You know what else? When I dip these fingers in your pussy and finger it good, while I'm sucking on your clit, you'll cum nice and hard. I like good hard cummin pussy, lapping up all that honey, feeling that swelled up clit jumpin in my mouth."

All the time he was talking he was pinching my nipples, pulling on them and rubbing them between his gigantic fingers. I couldn't stop moaning. The harder he pulled the louder I moaned.

"Hell yeah, you're a hot piece all right. I knew you would be. Now, let's get down to some serious tittie suckin. You just stay right like you are, let old Walter take his time."

Old Walter?

"Well how about you shut up and get started?" I was ready and he needed to get to it.

"Ohhh yeah! You're needing it bad ain't ya? How about I make you work for it? Hold these tits up and rub those nipples right across my lips. Let's play a game? You feed me these titties and tease me, I love that."

"Ok you pervert, let's play!" Teasing dirty old men was more than fun, it turned me on. Seeing an old man getting all hot and bothered got me so wet.

I stepped back and raised my hands, grasping my aching throbbing nipples in my fingers, clasping them and pinching. I lifted my breasts juggled them up and down hard. I rubbed my hands up and down and he loved it. I leaned forward, my nipple was right there, his tongue whipped out and I moved back.

"You want to wrap that old mouth around this? You better do a good job!"

"You're a hellcat ain't ya? Nothing like a young girl knowing what she wants and making me work for it!"

"You want to taste these? Suck on me? Lick my wet pussy? Open that dirty mouth and stick that smutty tongue out!"

He did.

I moved close to his face and rolled my nipples over his tongue. When he tried to latch on I pulled back. He smiled and then did something that caught me completely off guard. He reached under my dress and grabbed me between the legs. I was so stunned I didn't feel him twisting his hand until he was under my pantie crotch sliding his finger in me.

"Oh, I knew it, wet and tight! I'm gonna rub your hard clit and give you a real fast cum. Then you'll be ready for old Walter to take his time and enjoy himself."

I felt his hand moving. He took his hand out of my panties and pulled them down fast.

"Step out of them little panties and spread your legs real wide for me?"

I kicked my shoes off and then the panties off and spread my feet apart.

"Look at you standing here with those legs wide. I hit the mother lode right here! Let me grab that clit, it's already throbbing needing a hard rub from Old Walter."

He shoved his hand right between my legs. When he touched my bud, I hit the ceiling, it felt so freaking good. One finger rubbed my throbbing clit fast and one slipped in me, deep in my so wet pussy. That hard, thick finger pumped in and out fast and then slow. He certainly knew how to finger a sopping wet snatch. I had to grab onto his shoulders to keep from going down. I was close to his face when he grabbed onto my right nipple and sucked hard.

"Ohhh ... I'm gonna cum ... I'm gonna cum!"

"Yeah you are! Right now, here it comes!"

I felt the pinch on my clit and he squeezed it. He rolled it around in his fingers, rubbing hard and fast while his other hand, that fat thick finger fucked me good and deep.

"Do it ... do it ... harder!"

There was no way he couldn't feel me cum, his finger was so deep in me I just started pumping on his hand, grinding hard. He latched on to my nipple and was sucking and chewing the whole time.

"Ohhh ... godddd ... ahhhh ... don't stop ... don't you stop!"

His finger picked up speed and he was plowing in and out of me. I could feel myself get tight on his finger and I grabbed his head and held his mouth on my nipple.

"Suck it ... suck it good ... rub my clit ... ohhh yesss ..."

The pressure on my bud was excruciating, and I couldn't stop the pumping in my hips.

"Ride that finger ... fuck it good and hard ... "

He slipped another fat finger in my thrusting pussy and I gave him exactly what he wanted.

"Damn, that pussy is sucking these old wrinkled fingers deep. You cum good and hard, damn I knew you would!"

This old fool was driving me up a wall. It got so intense I couldn't take it and pushed hard away from him, his hands came out and he put his fingers in his mouth and sucked me off them.

"Sugar sweet cum juice. I'm gonna drink your bowl dry honey, dry!"

The look on his face was nasty. The sucking sounds he was making licking his fingers were filthy and I was so damn excited I wanted him to get down and just do it. I was ready for dirty old Walter. He got down on the floor and lifted the skirt of my dress up so he could get his mouth on me. It fell over his head when he started licking between my legs. Those big lips clutched my clit and he was sucking me like a mad man. I couldn't stop bumping and grinding on that face if I tried.

"Ohhh. You, filthy old pig, you're gonna make me cum again!"

"You sure as hell are!"

Quick sucks, pulling on my clit with his lips and I popped hard on his face. He licked and lapped driving me wild when he sunk that tongue deep in me and tongue fucked my pussy fast and hard. If I didn't push off his face I would have fallen on the floor from the explosion inside me.

"What a pussy! You're gonna give Old Walter all he wants, I knew you would!"

The creep was panting kneeling there on the floor his face covered in syrupy wetness. Struggling to get to his feet he finally stood up.

"Get that dress off!"

I was more than happy to do anything he said. I reached down and pulled the dress and tube bra over my head. Threw it on my shoes and panties.

"Ohhh shit, you're hot to trot now ain't ya? Look at that fuck me body! Much as I like standing here looking at these tits, nipples all plumped, pussy weeping let's get more comfortable and go inside. You wait a minute and I'll call you when I'm ready."

I was still rocking from that the last very unexpected orgasm. I heard him talking as he walked away shedding his clothes.

"You hit the mother lode with me, and damn if you don't know it! I knew you would be wanting and willing to take everything I said and more. And I'll give you all you want and you can sure take all I got."

When he got up and walked into what I think was the living room I took a minute to realize I was in for a hell of an afternoon with this old man and needed to pace myself or he would drain me dry in no time. I heard him humming and laughing. He was ready.

"Com'on in here!"

I walked towards his voice and found him standing buck ass naked in front of the couch. Alright, I looked. His old cock was hanging down his leg. Crap, he's so old he can't get it up? He had a big belly and was so hairy. There was no way he didn't catch me looking at him.

"I see ya looking at my Johnson, don't let that concern ya. It takes me a little time but he'll get good and stiff. I just took a little helper and it works quick, keeps me hard a long time."

His old piece was big and he wasn't even hard yet. He reached down and started stroking it. At his age, I thought he probably wasn't circumcised and he wasn't. Pulling that foreskin up and down slow he had the big head in the air. It was wet, the old man was leaking happiness.

"When I sink this torpedo in that pussy you'll know what fuckin is. Now, bring me those titties. You've had enough time to cool down and I'm gonna fire you up again."

When I got closer he turned me around so he was behind me. I felt him rubbing against me and his hands came up around me. He grabbed my nipples.

"It's time to swell these nips up really good. I like em hard and stiff before I put a long hard suck on em."

And he did just that. Pulling my nipples straight out, rubbing them between his fingers, pinching and squeezing. He had them throbbing. He was humping and slipping that growing old cock between my cheeks.

"Feel that, he's getting nice and stiff, just like I said. The more I play with these big titties the harder he gets."

This old man certainly liked to listen to himself talk and announced everything he did. It was getting to me.

"You don't have to talk so much."

"Oh, yeah I do. I know it gets that pussy purring. You like hearing me talk dirty to you. If you didn't you would have gotten up and left, you stayed because you love it. The first thing I said was show me those tits. You heard me loud and clear. When I said, I was gonna suck em hard, they perked right up. When I said, I was gonna lick your pussy and suck on your clit I smelled your sugar, it pouring down, all that sweet juice. So yeah, I like talking and you like hearing me talk."

"Maybe you should stop talking and use that mouth for better things?"

"Ohhh I will, you just wait and see."

He stopped playing with me and sat down on the couch.

"You climb up here on my lap, face me."

I got to the couch climbed up, spreading my legs over his lap just like he said. I thought he would shove that old piece of meat inside me when I was hovering over him. I stood there and waited?

"Ohhh no ... I got other things in mind. You can't have this cock till I'm ready to fuck you with it. Maybe after you cum a few times, and I lick you dry in between. Right now, you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna put the best suck you ever had on these nice big tits. I'm a tit man, always have been. I haven't had a pair like this for a long time so I'm going to enjoy them, I sure am."

Pushing me down by my shoulders I was exactly where he wanted me. I was straddling his lap, his cock was pushing up against me and I rubbed on him.

"Hold that pussy still. You just let Walter do his thing. You can make all the noise you want, the air conditioner drowns it out. No one will hear a thing. The old guy next door is almost deaf. God would he love seeing you with your tits in my mouth, that pussy all wet and dripping."

"He's not here! And if you don't shut up I'll get up and take these tits and this pussy home!"

"Damn if I didn't read you right!Okay baby girl, Uncle Walter is about to commence the best suck you ever had!"

He didn't have to move an inch. His hands grabbed one breast in each and he leaned that drooling filthy mouth forward closing his mouth tight and started sucking like a wild man. Holding my breasts tight he sucked my nipples hard. He would chew on them and then suck again. Back and forth he was like a machine. When he had one in his mouth he was rubbing the other one keeping my nipple hard.

The slurping was loud and only made me want him to suck harder. Watching his mouth I couldn't stop myself, I couldn't keep quiet.

"Ohhhh yeah, suck that nipple! Make it tingle!" My nipples were stinging and pulsing. He rubbed his face on them and licked me all over.

"That's it, tell me how much you love it! You sure do love it, I knew you would. These babies were made for milking and I'm a thirsty man."

His mouth was big, his lips thick and fleshy. I watched him almost swallow my nipples. That tongue was brutal. I almost couldn't stand it but when he stopped I wanted him to keep doing it. We must have been like this for twenty minutes, my nipples were huge and deep red. I decided he could suck on me forever and I didn't care if he never stopped.

"Push them together, suck them both at the same time!" I could barely talk. I knew what I wanted and knew he would do anything I told him to.

"You are one hot little girl, just the way I like my tits and pussy, attached to a little girl who can appreciate my services. Sit up here close and watch me get both these babies hummin."

He did just that. Pushing them with the palms of his hands my nipples almost touching he sucked them into his mouth and went crazy. Popping them in mouth and out, biting them, sucking again, over and over. I was burning.

"That's how I love it old man, hard, suck hard!"

"I knew it! You love it! You like how old Walter sucks your tits, look at these nips all puffy and swelled up good. Tell me how you love it!"

"I love it! Suck them good, I love it when you suck real hard and pop them in and out of your dirty mouth. You make them ache and throb so hard. You're driving me crazy and I don't want you to stop!"

"These tits are sweet. I could suck and gnaw on these big hard tips all day but I'm ready to suck that juicy clit now. Stand up here on the couch. You're gonna feed that pussy to me."

He didn't have to tell me twice! I stood up and was facing the wall. I felt his fingers spreading my lips apart wide. The sound of him sucking in a deep breath hard, gasping, told me he was pleased with what he saw.

"Damn look at this baby begging for it. Oh, this sweet clit is a mouthful. Nice and big, I can suck it even bigger! Push that pussy up here, nice and close. If you feel like you're gonna cum you snatch her right out. You're gonna learn how to clit fuck my mouth. I'll tell you when I'm ready for you to cum."

My hips were tight against his face, right on his mouth. He was licking me up and down slow. That old man mouth felt like magic. When he opened it, and sucked my clit inside I shrieked, he grunted.

It was crazy good. He sucked and pulled his lips up and down. That nasty tongue was teasing the tip of it, lashing and tapping with quick flicks across the ball in his mouth. I pushed hard and held still. His attack was steady and I knew if I didn't stop I would cum. I jerked my clit out of mouth.

"That's a good girl. You were ready to cum and you pulled that big clit out just like I told ya. Now You're gonna clit fuck my mouth. Bet you never done that before? That's okay, when I'm done you'll be an expert. See the secret is to get your clit nice and swollen. It's like a little cock now, hard and sticking straight out. Put those hands down here and pull your lips back and hold then tight."

Reaching down I put my fingers between my lips. I pulled back and held them open and tight. I looked down and was amazed. My clit was sticking out just like he said. It was stiff and big, jutting like I never imagined it could.

"Look at that baby, all stiff and swelled up. I sucked it good and hard. I'm gonna get a good suck on it, keep it tight in my mouth and you're gonna pull it back and forth. Don't pull it out, just keep thinking how you got a little cock and you're fucking my mouth. It's gonna drive you crazy. If you think you're gonna cum slow down, slip it to me easy until you can get to fucking again. Now let's get going."

I watched his lips surround my clit and close. It was like deep pressure but so good. I started moving my hips slowly and saw my clit moving in and out just like I was fucking his mouth. God, it looked so dirty. It was my swollen bud, sliding in and out of his mouth. I got carried away and my clit popped out.

"You're loving it, I can tell. You're gonna beg me to let you fuck my mouth with your clit. Walter, let me clit fuck you, ohhh please, please Walter?"

I got the message.

I was learning to play the game.

"Ohhh please Walter, you're a filthy old man, let me slip my swollen clit in your disgusting mouth and fuck you with it? You know you want me too? You wanna suck it and lick it? Suck it nice and hard and let me fuck your mouth?"

"You're a quick learner. I like to hear you beg me."

"Please Walter, let me put this puffy sweet clit in your mouth? Ohhh, pretty please old man? Open up your mouth and let me give it to you, let me do it!"

I didn't wait for him to answer. My hips were swaying nice and slow. In and out of reach, so close to that dirty mouth, brushing my clit against his lips, that tongue that was barely sticking out.

"You're a dirty old man Walter, a nasty dirty old man and you're going to suck my clit really good. Make it hard and let me clit fuck that dirty mouth! You know you want to? You want to feel my pussy rubbing against your dirty mouth?"

I bent my knees a touch and it gave me more space to move my body.

"Open that dribbling pussy soaked mouth!"

Once he had my clit in his mouth I starting to fuck him slowly. Almost pulling it out and pushing it back in. I was losing my concentration it was so exciting. I needed to cum, needed it bad. I started moving faster and he knew I needed it because he was sucking harder. My pussy slammed against his mouth and he put his hands up and started tweaking and pulling my nipples. I jammed his face, fucking that filthy mouth hard, slipping my clit in and out until I felt the shock and pushed hard into his mouth. The sucking was steady and quick.