My Summer of Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh fuck ... I'm cumming hard! Suck that clit old man, use your tongue! Don't stop ... don't you stop sucking."

I was so tight on his face I wondered if he could even breathe. I didn't care. His tongue was whipping in circles and his lips were sucking. Harder and harder, my clit was on fire. My body was shuddering and shaking. It was the most fantastic cum I ever had. Fuck me, if he didn't drive me insane. I reached a point where I had to pull back or collapse. I jerked my pussy back and tried to breathe.

He didn't let me go far. That tongue starting licking up all the creamy syrup I was leaking. He licked and sucked my juices down. I had to put my hands on the wall just to keep standing. He grabbed my ass and kept licking. I felt his tongue slipping inside me and slurping. The sound of his mouth drove me over the edge.

"Jesus, feel me cumming, fucking that tongue, ohhhh ... deeper ... you're driving me insane."

He slipped that tongue in me and I fucked it like an animal. Pussy pumping, I was crazy. When he pulled that mouth away I groaned, I wanted more and more. I heard him tell me to get down and turn around.

"I'm gonna cock fuck that pussy hard. Hold on to the couch and get that pussy up."

I bent over and grabbed the couch holding on. He spread my legs apart with his knee and rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit. It had to be soaking wet when he shoved it in and started thrusting for all he was worth. He'd lunge in deep and jerked his body up hard with his hips every time he got deep. He was grunting and groaning.

"What a sweetheart pussy! You're sucking me hard with that pussy, I feel you cummin hard! Get ready baby, old Walter is gonna drop a load in that honey pot!"

He reared back and shoved hard. I felt him heaving and grinding, bumping and fucking me. One last hard push and he was done.

"Ohhhh, yeah it's shootin now! Feel that cock explode and fill your pussy with old Walters load? Ohhh, yeah you feel it, you're a hot fuck, damn if that dirty pussy isn't sucking it up!"

I was holding on so tight my hands went numb. I tried to stand up and he held me down.

"I'm still shooting, you take it all!" He could barely say it but he meant it.

A few more hard thrusts, some groaning, and he was finally finished. I felt his cock slip out and he let me go. He took a few deep breaths and almost fell onto the couch.

"I'm just getting started, you're one hell of a fuck and I'm gonna ride you good and hard. I felt that pussy sucking my cock, cummin all over it. We're gonna take a little rest here and then we're gonna play some more. Go sit in that chair there and spread those legs open wide. I wanna look at that cum soaked tunnel of lust."

I got to the chair and sat down. I was still trying to catch my breath.

"Spread those pretty legs real wide and throw them up over the arms."

It was like I lost all control and hia was the only voice I heard. I put my legs over the arms of the chair.

"There's nothing like a cum covered pussy. You got my cream leaking outta ya. That sweet tasty clit is still nice and plump. Reach down there and grab it between your fingers, show it to me real nice!"

I was high on his disgusting ideas and would do anything he told me to do. I reached down and slipped my two fingers around my clit. I pushed down hard and it popped up just like he wanted me to do.

"Ohhh shit, it has to be round just like sweet gumball. Cherry red and full of cum. Take your other hand and tease it, rub it nice and slow with the tip of your finger, make it pretty for me."

As sick as this was it was that exciting. I wanted him to stay charged and as horny as he was. I squeezed my clit between my fingers and played with it watching his expressions. The man was mesmerized.

"I'm gonna let you play with your clit for me, but don't think we're through. I'm gonna keep you cummin over and over. Now rub that baby nice and slow, gotta keep that sweet clit ready, nice and swollen so I can suck it again. Shit, I wanna suck those tits too."

I was watching his face. He was licking his lips every time I rubbed my clit. If I didn't stop I would cum.

"I have to go to the bathroom!"

"Yeah me too, hell, give me one more look first!"

I couldn't keep this up and with one more tease I stopped and put my legs down. He knew I was serious and had to go.

"It's down the hall. Go ahead I'll follow you."

"Wait a minute you can't watch me that's disgusting!"

"Honey when it comes to tits and pussy nothin is disgusting. You wanna pee I watch!"

I had to go so bad it hurt. I got up and sure enough he was right behind me.

"Sit on the bowl and spread your legs I wanna see you peeing."

At this point I couldn't hold it. I sat on the toilet and spread my legs open. He stood there and watched. As disgusting as it was having him stand there and watch me, it was also kind of erotic in a kinky way.

"Feels good, doesn't it? There's nothing about pussy that doesn't turn me on. Makes me feel in charge when you do what I say. And you know if you do what I say it's all good for you. Yeah, we're gonna have a lot of fun together me and you."

I wondered how long he could keep this up? The guy was old and even though I could take all he had I wondered how much he could take of me? I finished and he walked towards me.

"Now it's my turn. You wipe that pretty thing and come stand over here. You ever watched a man take a leak?"

"No, and I don't think I want to now."

"You just wait there and watch."

Watch him? I was surprised he let me wipe myself. It took a few times. I was wiping away cum and pee. When I was finished, I stood up and moved to where he was standing. He was moving towards the toilet and as an afterthought he reached out and rubbed my mound.

"That there is grade AAA pussy, yes it sure is, old Walter knew it would be."

He reached down under his belly and grabbed his now very limp cock. In a second he was peeing like a race horse. He shook it a few times and flushed.

"Now you can say you seen everything."

He smiled and turned around stroking that limp cock.

"You got some grade A tits too. Those nipples were meant to be sucked hard and long. You got a super grade AAA clit. You liked clit fucking my mouth a whole lot didn't ya?"

I didn't answer.

"That's okay you don't have to admit it. You pumped that bud real nice, it's all that mattered. Let's go in the bedroom. You go on and lay down. I have an important call to make. I'll be there in a few minutes. It's right down the hall there."

I was exhausted. And I wondered what time it was?

"What time is it?"

"It's just after three. Why don't you call whoever and tell them you're staying at a friend's house tonight? Now that you got a taste of Walter you sure don't want to go home?"

The truth was I didn't want to leave. We'd been at this for about an hour and a half. I could do this all night.

"Okay, I'll call."

"There's a phone in the bedroom, you make your call and I'll wait."

This was crazy. I picked up a pervert in the theater and spent the afternoon letting him suck and fuck me and I wanted to stay? Of course, I did, he drove me crazy. I wanted more. He wasn't dangerous I knew that. What harm would it do to get sucked and fucked all night?

I made the call and left a message that I was staying with a girlfriend and would be home sometime tomorrow. No one would worry or question it because I did it often. I never picked up a degenerate before but I did stay with a friend now and then. I wanted him to get back at it. He was addictive.

"You can use the phone." I yelled at him and laid down on the bed. I could hear him talking but really couldn't hear what he was saying. In a few minutes, he came into the bedroom.

"I've got to go out for a while. You can stay here. If you want a shower go ahead. When I get back I wanna find you laying there just like you are, no clothes. No sense in wasting time taking then off. If you're hungry help yourself to whatever you want. Okay, I'll be back in about an hour. Then we'll get back to having fun."

He got dressed and left.

I had to be out of my mind doing this? Dirty old men were my downfall. I knew the minute he asked me to come home with him I would. I decided to take that shower. It felt good. My nipples were aching and so was everywhere else. I went to the kitchen and found something to eat. I was sitting on the bed, naked, when I heard his car. He was back and my nipples stiffened.

The door opened and closed and I heard his keys hit the counter. A creature of habit. I also thought I heard talking and laughing. I thought he must be on the phone again. I laid back and waited for him.

"There she is, prime triple A pussy and tits, just like I told you."

I looked up and out from behind him stepped another man.

"What the hell is this?" I tried to cover myself up."

"You got a thing for old men, dirty old men. This here is my buddy Pete."

Pete was as old as Walter was at least. Another old, bald, wrinkled, fat, dirty old man. He looked at me and licked his lips. My body was tingling.

"Those are some sweet tits Walter, just like you said."

"Show him that honey! She's as sweet as sugar!"

What the hell, if one was good, two was better. I made the choice to stay and had no idea that there would be a bonus. Lucky little me.

I moved back on the bed and spread my legs open.

"Reach down there and show him that tender bud."

He turned to Pete. "It's a beauty when you suck it up good and hard!"

I pulled back my lips and my little girl popped right up. They licked their lips and I shivered.

"That looks like some sweet pussy right there." Pete obviously approved.

"Go on, get a taste!"

Pete crawled up the bed between my legs and opened his mouth. That old tongue slithered out and licked me bottom to top. He had me moaning in seconds.

"She loves getting sucked. I taught her how to clit fuck, she's a natural."

Pete wasn't listening I was sure. He slipped his tongue inside me and was tongue fucking me.

"Pete here doesn't need a pill, show her your Johnson Pete."

He pulled his mouth away and smiled at me before standing up at the edge of the bed. Not shy or wasting any time he unzipped, reached in and pulled out a massive cock, stiff and thick. He stood there stroking it.

"Ole Pete has a different problem, although you'll love it a whole lot. He jerked off so many times in his seventy-eight years that he can't cum fast. It takes him a while, he just stays hard as a rock."

"Sometimes I just stay hard all night and don't cum for hours." He smiled at me.

"Let's get down to it. I could use some tit right about now." Walter wasn't shy either.

They took off their clothes and got in bed with me. One on each side. I died and went to heaven I thought.

"How bout we start with these tits and take it from there?" Walter wasted no time latching on and sucking for dear life. Pete was a grabber. He felt every inch of my left breast. He pinched my nipple and licked it in circles. They had different techniques. Walter sucked hard and liked to look at his progress.

"Look at that Pete, hardly getting started and this nipple is already swelled up."

Pete just sucked steady. I could feel his tongue swirling in his mouth, quick stabs and then sucking hard. He drew my nipple up tight but never let it slip out of his mouth. I was ready to cum just looking at them lying there with their mouths full.

"Ole Pete here is a serious pussy licker. Give him a sweet pussy to suck and he'll stay down there until he passes out. You got the best of both worlds right here. Go on Pete, get you some of that pussy, I'm happy having both these tits to suck on. Between both of us we can make her cum over and over. Wait till you taste that pussy juice, might be the best you ever had, sweet and hot."

Pete let my nipple drop out of his mouth and reached down between my legs. He rode his finger up and down, getting it nice and wet.

"You sure do have a sweet pussy. It's all wet and slippery. I'm gonna put this cock in there, just for a few strokes, get you all warmed up."

He was a man of his word.

"Let me watch you slip it to her?" Walter was moving down the bed. "Open up nice and wide I wanna see it slid in?" He was right there with a bird's eye view. Just to make sure he pushed my legs open and held them.

Pete got between my legs and rubbed the head of his thick hard cock up and down a few times.

"Gettin it nice and lubed, good thinking Pete." Walter was drooling. He reached back and pinched my nipple, rolling and pulling it. "Gotta keep it nice and hard."

Old man Pete let the head of his cock slide in just a little bit. "She's got a nice tight tunnel; young pussy always is. He pushed and was buried deep. Then he started pumping, slowly in and out. It was making me so damn hot.

"Look at that pussy suck you in. That clit is pulsing and hard, standing right up. I'm gonna rub it a little while you fuck her."

Walter managed to get his hand just where he wanted it. He grabbed my clit and rubbed it back and forth. I was right there, on the edge, Pete was still moving and felt it.

"She's tight! Rub that clit she's gonna cum!"

I did.

"Fuck if she isn't a sweet piece. She's cummin, so tight. Keep rubbing that clit, she'll keep cummin."

"Harder, fuck me harder old man!"

The old man started lunging hard and fast.

"Goddd, that's it ... like that ... fuck me!"

He slowed down.

"I like it slow and steady little lady. I can do this all night. Feel you get good and tight, hugging my old Johnson in there snug and deep. Walter rubbing that sweet clit, keeps you pumping good. Diddle that cherry nice and slow Walter, we can get one more pop from her!"

Walter slowed down. Barely touching and Pete slow and steady took me to one more powerful orgasm.

The room was spinning and I pushed him off me.

"Stop, I can't stand it!" I was so sensitive that I had to stop or I might have passed out.

I heard Walter laughing. "I told you old man, she is a fucking machine. I knew it the minute I saw those tits. She has a thing for old guys, hell yeah, she does. Give her a minute and get down there and suck that pussy. I'm gonna have me a good time on these sweet tits."

Walter was back at it in an instant. He was sucking and lapping my nipples. They had to be huge, he liked them swelled up, but I loved it. I opened my eyes and Pete was down between my thighs. I watched him barely licking me.

That tongue tickled my butt and went straight up, taking my clit in his lips. The sucking was slow and easy. He sucked me dry and went back to my clit. He did something that drove me wild.

"Pull those lips back tight, pop that baby up for me."

He grasped my clit between two fingers and squeezed. I couldn't see but I knew my clit was swollen and up high. With just the tip of his tongue he teased it. Back and forth it was like magic. Walter had both nipples in his mouth sucking hard. I knew I was about to explode. Pete rocked his fingers back and forth.

"She's ready again!" He grasped my clit between his lips and sucked up and down.

"Ohhhh myyyy Godddd ... I'm cumming ... cumming hard!"

It was better and better. I felt the shocks and waves and tried to slow it down, I couldn't. Pete sucked slower and it lasted longer. My hips were off the bed pressing against his mouth. My nipples were burning and hurt, the best hurt.

I had to pull away, it was more than I could stand. I moved up the bed and laid my head back breathing fast, panting was more like it.

"That's number two in what less than twenty minutes? I told you Pete we have a cum machine right here. Did she taste sweet?"

"May be the sweetest tastiest pussy I ever sucked. We got plenty of time, all night, we better give her a rest, don't want to wear her out!"

The voice of reason. I was finally breathing again.

I looked at them. Two fat, bald, wrinkled old men. One had a thing for pussy the other my tits. I must have died and I'm really in heaven and don't know it yet?

"You have to give me a break, you'll kill me at this pace!"

"No, we won't, you love it! You want all you can get! We'll slow down though, a little." Walter was already licking his lips.

"You ever been fucked while having your clit sucked?" Pete may have been quiet, he was obviously thinking.

"No, but I'm sure you'll figure out how to do it!"

"Sweet thing, you have no idea what we can do. We're old men, we have lots of time to think. We haven't had a pussy like yours for years. Oh, we've had a little but cum once and they were finished. We can keep this up if you can."

"Look, I love it, I admit it. Dirty old men drive me crazy. I'm barely legal and have lots of energy. I need a few minutes between orgasms. If you take your time and let me relax in between I can go all night. You don't want to wear this out do you gentlemen?"

"Hell no! Now that we got you we're gonna keep you happy. All you have to do is show up here whenever you want. How many girls can have their pussy licked, tits sucked, clits played with any time they need it? Pete here can fuck you good and me I just pop a helper."

"Ok fellas. Let's make some rules. Do whatever you want but let me rest in between. My nipples ache, my pussy aches, my clit is throbbing. You have to give me thirty minutes after you make me cum. Agreed?"

"They looked at each other and smiled. "Deal." they said it simultaneously.

"That means no sucking, no licking, no rubbing, no touching, no nothing or it's done!"

"You got about ten minutes left." Walter was counting the minutes?

"Fine, now you have ten minutes to decide what's next?" They had imagination and experience.

"We already know what comes next." Pete chimed in.

"Someone get me something to drink. I'm drying up."

"No, you're not, you're a pussy juice machine, isn't she Pete?"

"Walter get her a drink."

He laughed and got up. "I'll be right back, don't start without me!"

I closed my eyes and my legs. In a few minutes, Walter handed me a glass of juice. I was thirsty, I wonder why?

"Ok times up!" Walter was raring to go.

"Let me go to the bathroom, I'll be right back, discuss between yourselves." I got up and went to the bathroom. I was sore and raw. My nipples were aching, the rest of me was throbbing. I wet a washcloth and washed my face and between my legs. I had to admit they were better than good.Imagine the rest of the summer with them?

I walked back to the bedroom and there they were. Ready to get it going.

"Now we're gonna show you how to have a cock buried in that pussy, fucking and bucking while that big juicy clit get serviced." Pete was evidently in charge.

"First we suck some on those big delicious titties. That gets you nice and slippery."

Imagine sitting there knowing that these two nasty old pigs were just dying to get at me. I smiled and laid back.

"Ohhh no, you stand up here, right between us."

Walter was a man who enjoyed juggling.

They both sat on the bed and had me between them, standing. Walter opened his mouth and started sucking. He liked to wrap his big hands around my breast and squeeze, bouncing it. "It pops that nipple right up." And it did. He was greedily sucking and I could feel the tingle rising.

"I like it if you feed that me nipple. Hold it for me." Pete wasn't shy about asking for what he wanted and how he wanted it.

I was already excited. I lifted my nipple up to his mouth and he licked it all around. I watched it swell, so did he. Walter sucked hard and liked to pop my nipple in and out that mouth, rub it on his lips and suck again. Pete sucked slow and used his tongue like a fan. Over and over he teased me and drove me crazy.

Walter reached between my legs and felt how wet I was already. He slid a finger in me and fingered me nice and slow, never let my nipple out of mouth. It was crazy and I loved it, didn't want it to stop.