My Summer Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
With some scheming, Matt takes it to the next level.
3.6k words
4.32
106.1k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, so... this continues where My Summer Vacation, Part 1 leaves off. Not sure why you'd be reading this one if you haven't read Part 1, so I'd suggest doing so. That way I don't have to recap and it's all good. I'll give you the last bit of Part 1 just to create some flow....

We heard the door in the kitchen open as our mother walked in. "Matt? Kim?" she called.

I was able to give Kim one last pleading look before she turned her head toward the house. "Mom, we're in the pool. Come out here."

I didn't know what to think. Was Kim really going to rat me out? My lust was pretty much gone now, and thinking clearly I realized that there really was no reason for her to not. She was pretty unwilling. There was no doubt about it, I was fucked and not at all in the way I wanted to be.

My mom opened the sliding doors and came out. My mom, who's name is Nicole, is 45 with light sandy brown hair. My mom's a definite knockout, and Kim definitely takes after her. (while me and my older sister Courteney have the darker complexion of our father, who died when we were kids) However there was definitely a little more meat on Mom's bones, not that she was overweight or anything, she looked great but she just wasn't 18 anymore. She was definitely curvier, with fuller breasts, (I'd assume something like 34 C?) and wider hips.

I know what you're thinking at this point. Sweet! Sexual description of the mom means we're going to be getting her in on the action. Well, don't get ahead of yourself just yet.

"Hey guys. What's up?" Mom asked.

I closed my eyes. This was it.

"Not much," Kim replied casually, "How were Kyle and Emma?"

"Great," Mom laughed, "I don't know why my daughter gets to have such well behaved kids and I got stuck with her and you two."

I opened my eyes. Wait... did that mean Kim wasn't going to say anything? She certainly wasn't going to wait until after casual conversation about my niece and nephew. Would she?

"So, I was going to get started on dinner. You kids hungry?"

"Actually, I gotta get changed. I'm going to a thing at Amy's tonight." Kim replied, as she headed to the pool's ladder.

I started to tell Kim to wait, as I wanted to discuss what had just happened but I realized there was no real way to do that with Mom right there, so I let Kim go in. With the idea I'd stay out here five minutes and then go upstairs and talk to her.

Five or so minutes later, I dried off and came into the house headed immediately upstairs. However, Kim was already gone. I headed downstairs to the kitchen where Mom was heating up hotdogs.

"Where's Kim?"

"She just left like a minute ago."

"Already? She only got out of the pool a couple minutes ago."

"I don't know," Mom shrugged, "She looked sort of in a hurry. Why, what's up?"

"Oh, it was nothing."

I headed into the family room, turned on the TV and thought. She was clearly avoiding me, which suggested she didn't like what happened and yet she didn't say anything to Mom about it. Maybe she was waiting for me not to be around? As the shock of almost getting caught began to wore off, I realized figuring out what the deal with her was, was only have my concern. She clearly was enjoying what happened, despite her reluctance. Maybe there was a way this could still happen?

I spent the night in, half-watching the TV and half-thinking about the situation. I called Nick at some point to fill him in and ask him advice but he didn't answer his cell. I guess I'd be on my own for this one, at least tonight. All I could think to do was stay up, wait for Kim to come home (at which point Mom would certainly be asleep) and ask her about it directly.

The night, however, wore on and it was eventually 3 in the morning and Kim still wasn't home. I knew her curfew was 2 and she wasn't the type to break it so something was clearly up. No matter, I resolved to stay awake until she finally got home....

I woke up at around 11:30 that morning, my legs and arms sprawled all over the couch. Shit! I fell asleep. I was on my feet in an instant. "Mom?" I called.

No answer. Of course, it was a Friday, Mom'd be at work. I headed upstairs to Kim's room and opened the door.

She was asleep, lying face down in her bad, still wearing her clothes and shoes. My guess was she'd gotten drunk. I went over to her bed and shook her awake, resisting every urge I had to just fuck her right then and there. Slowly, she woke up.

"Matt? What're you doing?"

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about last night."

Kim looked around for a moment, trying to orient herself. She was clearly a bit hungover. "Oh, god, that. Look, Matt, I'm not up for talking about that now."

As she stumbled to her feet, the skirt she was wearing rid and I got a perfect view of her bare, juicy ass. I had never been a huge anal guy, but with one like that I was prepared to make an exception just to get my dick into that thing. But then it occurred to me. Why the hell wasn't she wearing any panties? "What exactly did you do last night?" I asked. "I fell asleep at around 3 and you weren't back yet."

"Huh?" she asked, looking over at me and pulling her skirt down, "Oh, I don't know. I lost track of time."

"Is that what you kids are calling it nowadays?" I asked. "You had sex."

Kim rolled her eyes, "Alright, Columbo, you got me. So what?"

I was suddenly extremely jealous. Not so much that I cared that she was fucking other guys, but because I still hadn't fucked her yet. "Since when do you make it a habit to go to parties and just fuck guys?"

"One time means it's a habit? What is it to you? You know, I didn't tell Mom about what happened with us last night, but I easilly could have, so I'd back off."

"If you told Mom about it, you realize I would have been right there telling her how much you were into it, so don't give me that shit." This was a pretty brazen comment for me to make. I should have been on my hands and knees thanking her for not telling Mom, but what the hell, I went for it.

"I wasn't into it," Kim said, but her look gave away everything.

"Oh yeah?" I countered. I began walking towards her as she took a few steps backwards. Towards the wall, eventually I had her up against it and had my fingers up her skirt as soon as I could.

My fingers worked her slick pussy as she moaned, "Nooooooo, Matt. Fuck. God, Matt, no, we have to—shit— stop it. Fuuuuccckkkk."

I grinned, I had her exactly where I wanted her.

DING DONG.

The doorbell distracted me and as I instinctively looked towards Kim's bedroom door (as if that's where the person at the door was) Kim took the opportunity to pull herself away from me.

"Shit, that's Steve, we were going to get lunch today."

"Who the hell is Steve? Is he the guy you fucked?"

Kim rolled her eyes as she grabbed some underwear and slid it on. "Steve's gay, Matt."

"Oh. *That* guy? Alright, fine, go nuts, but we're going to talk about this later."

Kim didn't respond and a few minutes later was out the door.

I sighed and headed into my room. What the hell had happened? Less than twenty-four hours ago Kim was just my kid sister who I barely noticed. Now all I could think about was getting my cock into her. My head knew this was all probably just a reaction to my breakup with Monica but... all my dick cared about was figuring out some circumstance to fuck the shit out of that girl.

I decided to give Nick another call, knowing he was the only one I could talk to about this. He picked up this time.

"Hey Nick, we got to talk. Can you come over?"

"Uh, yeah, okay, but I think it's best if you come over here."

Ordinarily I'd have been suspicious about why it mattered but at the moment I didn't care. I took a quick shower, got in my car and was at Nick's house within fifteen minutes. Nick answered the door, wearing a robe over his pajamas and looking like he'd just rolled out of bed.

"Is anyone else home?" I asked.

Nick shook his head.

"Okay, so... you will not believe what happened with Kim last night."

Nick's eyes widened, "Is this going where I think it's going?"

"Probably. After I got back home last night Kim was still in the pool and I went out and joined her. One thing lead to another and I ended up fingering her and sucking her tits. She sort of resisted but it ended up happening anyway."

"She resisted? Dude, don't tell me that you—"

"No, no, it wasn't like that. Her reluctance was half-hearted at best. A part of her seemed really into it."

"You're shitting me!"

"I'm not. Then Mom came home so we had to stop and Kim left right after. She didn't come home until really late last night and I guess she ended up fucking some guy. I ended up fingering her again this morning but we were interrupted by some friend of hers coming over and she left. So I'm not sure what to think about all this."

"Well," Nick said, "That explains it."

"Explains what?"

Nick sighed and nervously scratched behind his head. "Uh... well... I'm kinda the one who slept with your sister."

"You WHAT?"

"Well, I was at this thing at Amy Mariano's last night and she was there and we were talking. She got like really drunk and was, like, really horny and, you know, one thing lead to another. I'm sorry dude. But I guess this explains why she was all horned-up."

"I can't believe you fucked her! Tell me you wore a condom, I don't need my little sister getting herpes or whatever shit you got floating around in there."

"Dude, relax. I'm not having an outbreak or whatever and yes I wore a condom."

I sunk down into a chair in his kitchen, "I can't believe this shit. I should pound your face in."

"No, man, you really shouldn't."

"Oh, what? You don't think I could kick the shit out of you?"

Nick put his hands up defensively, "Oh, no, I believe you could kick the shit out of me, I'm just saying you shouldn't. There's a way this could work for us, if you still want to fuck her."

I raised an eyebrow. This I had to hear. "What do you mean?"

"Look, I told you about Ryan Fisher's party tonight, right? Everyone's going to be there, including Kim. So here's what we do. We both go, I find Kim and take her to one of Ryan's spare rooms, he's got like a million of them and will start fooling around but I won't fuck her, I'll just get her kind of worked up. Then you come in, and she'll be so turned on already she won't fight back at all if you start in on her."

I considered this for a second, and I had to admit the idea had merit. "Okay. But we'll have to decide on exactly what room ahead of time and shit like that and make sure I know when you're going up with her and stuff."

"Sure thing, Matt."

Nick and I spent the next hour or so planning exactly how it was going to go down, and spent the rest of the time hanging out. I didn't want to go home before the party in case Kim was home and she'd figure out what Nick and I were planning, as I'm not really the best liar in the world.

Eventually at around 7 we headed over to Fisher's place. The place, which was huge was packed with cars and people, it was a wonder no one had called the cops. Fisher could get away with shit like that though, I never liked the guy in high school but he sure knew how to throw a party.

We looked around for a while, saying hey to people we hadn't seen in a while, all the while looking around for Kim. We figured she wasn't there yet and so we decided Nick should hang out more near the front door to sort of intercept her when she came in, whereas I'd hang out in the back of the house so Kim wouldn't see me. When Kim came and they were headed upstairs, Nick would text me on my phone and I'd wait five to ten minutes and then head up to the room we decided upon.

Eventually, roughly fifteen minutes after we went our separate ways, I got the text message. This was it, I was finally going to fuck my baby sister. After waiting a few minutes I began to make my way upstairs. That's when I saw her.

Monica was standing near one of the kegs with a beer in her hand talking to Ryan Fisher. She kept running her beautiful, slender hand through her shiny black hair which I knew was her unconscious habit of doing when she was uncomfortable or upset. A quick look over at Fisher saw he was drunk off his ass and was clearly being WAY friendlier with Monica than she was in the mood for. And I knew Fisher had a habit of not taking no for an answer.

I knew I had Kim upstairs waiting for me but when I saw his arm, which he had around slowly reach for her breast, I kissed the night's festivities goodbye. I walked over swung Fisher around and punched him square in the face.

Fisher had been a starter on the football team and my after-school activities consisted of a lot of video games and TV so there's no doubt that if he had been sober, my ass would be effectively kicked. However, as luck would have it, he wasn't and his drunk ass was down with the first punch. I looked over at Monica who looked surprised, relieved, grateful and confused all at the same time.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

Monica nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. Uh... well, thank you."

I shrugged, "What're ex-boyfriends for?"

She smiled awkwardly and then looked around, "Uh... do you mind getting me out of here?"

"Sure, let's go."

Monica had gotten a ride from a friend of hers, and I had ridden with Nick so I walked her home and we spent the next hour or so sitting on her front stoop talking, as we'd done so many times when we were together. It took basically ever instinct I had not to make a move. To kiss those full lips or place my hand on those 36 C, to take her upstairs and just... have her again. But I realized if I did that and once again we were forced to end things it would only be harder for me. So at around 10, she headed inside with me having gotten no more than a kiss on the cheek.

With Monica gone, it hit me what I had just given up. Fuck. I had gotten the text message from Nick at around 8:30 and it was 10 now. Nick's a good friend and all, but there was no way that he'd put off fucking Kim for an hour and a half waiting for me to show up. What a blown night.

I walked back to my place, which wasn't too far from Monica's and turned on the TV. Then at around 11, my phone rang. It was Nick.

"What the hell happened to you, man?"

"Fisher was drunk and hanging all over Monica and she didn't look too appreciative."

"Shit! You're the one who punched Fisher? We were wondering what happened there. Okay, well, I guess you made the right call."

"Are you guys still over there?"

"Yeah, we just came down. Look, sorry man, I waited as long as I could. She sucked me off, I ate her out, I came up with every stalling tactic I could think of but eventually I broke down and fucked her."

"No, it's cool. I figured."

"Well, hey, Matt, wait a second. Your Mom works late on Fridays, right?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, it's always her double shift at the hospital. Why?"

"Well, what if I get Kim to take me back to your guys place? Then we can do what we were going to do here at the party there."

"Kim won't go for that," I said, "She's not about to fuck my best friend in our house while she knows I'm home."

"We won't tell her that. I'll say I just got off the phone with you and you hooked back up with Monica. You just stay in the living room, and turn the TV off. She won't even notice, we'll head straight upstairs."

"Okay, that could work."

"Cool. We'll probably be there in ten minutes."

I turned off the TV, and the light just to be careful and a few minutes later, I heard the front door swing open and Kim's voice shout "Matt? Mom? Anyone?" and after a silence, the unmistakable sound of foreplay. Then the thumping sound of people running upstairs. I waited a minute, two minutes. Then got to my feet.

I tiptoed as softly as I could upstairs and slowly and quietly swung open Kim's half-closed door. Nick sat naked on a chair, facing the door, with Kim, also naked, on her knees sucking his dick. Nick saw me as I came in and gave me a friendly wink.

I undid my pants and slid them to the floor, did the same with my boxers, walked quietly over. Although there was some slight jealousy, I had to admit the sight of my little sister working her mouth over my best friend's cock got me really hard. I knew I had to alert Kim to my presence and so I softly ran my fingers through her hair.

With a small sound of surprise Kim released her mouth from Nick's dick and looked over at me. "Matt, what the fuck?" She turned to Nick, "What's going on?"

Nick laughed, and sat back in his chair, "Have fun, buddy." He said to me.

I picked Kim up off the floor to be level with me and practically jammed my mouth onto hers. We made out for a while, my tongue practically raping her mouth as I used one hand to push her body close to mine and the other hand to roughly massage one of her tits. After a moment she pushed herself away from me. "Wait, Matt. Look, seriously, we can't..."

But I wasn't in the mood for it anymore. I pushed her down onto the bed and laid myself on top of her, sliding my tongue all over both of her tits and sliding my fingers into her pussy.

All pretense of reluctance was gone now, "Fuck, yes. Finger-fuck my pussy, Matt. Fuuuucckkk. "

There's nothing I like better when a girl starts talking dirty, as I continued to assault her pussy with my fingers, I leaned in close to her ear and growled "You're a dirty little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes! I'm a fucking slut, I'm your slut."

"You like your brother violating your pussy, don't you? You sick little whore."

"Yes!"

"Say it, slut. Say you're a disgusting whore"

"I'm your disgusting little whore of a sister!"

That was it, I needed to fuck her now. I slowly removed my fingers from her pussy and positioned myself to slide my eight inches into her. As my cock slowly slid into her wet hole I felt her shudder and I knew it was more than just 'cause I was now fucking her. She was committing incest and there was no turning back now.

My slow fucking of her soon quickened until I was absolutely fucking the shit out of her, in her deeper than I'd ever been in anyone.

"YES!" she screamed "FUCK MY PUSSY! FUCK YOUR LITTLE SISTER'S PUSSY! HARDER! FUCK! FILL ME WITH MY BROTHER'S CUM!"

I looked over and saw Nick was furiously jacking himself off to the scene, when he saw me looking at him he smiled and said, "Keep fucking that little bitch, Matt."

This was by far the most depraved thing I'd ever done, and I couldn't get enough of it. "I'm gonna cum soon," I said, "Nick come over here and shoot your load all over my sister's face."

Nick didn't need telling twice. He was over in an instant standing over the bed, his dick spurting his cum onto Kim's face who greedily lapped it up. Seeing my little sister like this was by far the hottest thing I'd ever experienced. I was gonna cum harder than I ever had in my life.

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

Kim, Nick and my head's all snapped towards the door at the same time. My mother's eyes were wider than I'd ever seen them.

To be continued...