My Summer Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Childhood friends reunite.
3.4k words
4.21
10.9k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bardsy
bardsy
98 Followers

Over the next couple days, my new friend Elsie would be waiting for me on her bike at the end of her driveway until I made an appearance in my garage. She would pedal across the street and park her bike at the end of my driveway and patiently wait until I 'noticed' her. She would then pedal up my driveway and park her bike on the grass and start asking a whole bunch of questions on what I was doing today. She became my little buddy. She would help me pull weeds in the garden, helped clean the shed, held the ladder so I could clean the gutters, and of course we went fishing. At the end of the day, usually around 4pm, she would say goodbye, give me a little hug and pedal her bike back across the street and I wouldn't see her for the rest of the day. One morning Elsie handed me a slip of paper which was a note from Andrea which had her phone number on it. I was instructed to fill out the bottom half with my phone number and to text Andrea whenever I was going to be taking Elsie anywhere. Elsie cutely handed me a pencil to write with.

"My momma says to do this right away." Elsie said. "She gets really worried when she doesn't see me over here."

"I would think by now your mom would know that you're with me Elsie." I replied as I wrote my number down on the slip of paper. "But you should always ask your mom before you come over here."

"I do Mr. Ramsey." Elsie replied. "But my momma says she gets real scared when she doesn't see me outside with you and your car isn't here."

That day I took Elsie fishing again and I texted Andrea to let her know. Elsie was quite the fisherman that day and caught a lot of little rock bass which we threw back so they can grow up. I taught Elsie how to bait her own line and while she cringed when handling the worms, she would half-way bait her hook fairly well. Andrea texted me after a couple hours asking if I would bring Elsie home right away, so we packed up our stuff and left. Elsie wouldn't say anything on the way home and she looked sad.

"What's the matter Elsie?" I asked her. "Didn't you have fun today?"

"Yes Mr. Ramsey." Elsie replied but wouldn't say anything else. When we got home, I walked Elsie and her car seat back across the street, and she went into the house without saying goodbye or giving me a little hug. I wasn't even in my garage yet when I heard Andrea take off in her car. I didn't see Elsie for the rest of the day.

The next morning I sipped my coffee as I peered out the living room window across the street at a driveway that didn't have Andrea's car in it. Worse, Elsie wasn't waiting for me at the end of it. I had big plans for Elsie today. I made a little bird house out of the scraps of wood we found when cleaning the shed, because Elsie kept asking me questions why birds live in a tree and not a house. I texted Andrea last night asking if I could give Elsie a little present but hadn't received a reply. I had the perfect branch picked out so I could lift her up and she could hang it. I made myself busy doing a lot of nothing outside waiting, hoping to hear those training wheels cross the street. When it never happened, I packed my fishing gear up to do a little fishing. I probably would have caught fish if I had actually put a line in the water, but instead I sat on a bench and watched the river. I missed my little buddy.

Later that night, with my first paycheck of summer vacation, I took my parents out to eat since they have been so gracious on letting me move back home and not pay rent while I tried to pay my divorce bills. This was the first check I could actually splurge a little. We went to a little pizza buffet place in town and were eating when out of nowhere I heard that cute little voice.

"Mr Ramsey! Mr. Ramsey! Mr. Ramsey!" Elsie shouted from the door causing both my father and I to turn although I'm sure I was more excited to see her than he was. She ran to our table and gave me a hug. "I missed you today Mr. Ramsey." Elsie said.

"I missed you too Elsie." I replied. "I have a bird house I need your help with hanging in the tree."

My mother invited Andrea and Elsie to sit with us so Elsie took up residence right beside me and began talking about what we should decorate the bird house with. After getting herself and Elsie a plate of food, Andrea sat across from me and conversed with my parents. Andrea wasn't wearing anything special, jeans and a t-shirt and her hair was up. When Elsie asked me to go with her to get another slice of pizza I noticed Andrea was barefoot in her flats a peak of toe cleavage showing. As I sat across from her, she would bump my leg with her shoe every now and then, apologizing each time she did so. Apparently, as Elsie was telling me all about furniture for the bird house, and what Elmo did today, Andrea had told my mother she planned on hanging out with some high school friends tonight but had nobody to watch Elsie since her parents went camping. Elsie's little ears picked up on when my mother told Andrea she could stay with me. I tried to protest but Elsie pleaded so cutely and my mother pinched the skin behind my arm.

"Thanks Jason." Andrea said as she handed me Elsie's car seat. "I'll text you when I get home. I won't be out late."

"No problem Andrea." I replied and laughed. "I don't think Elsie is done catching me up on her adventures today." Andrea gave Elsie a kiss, told her to be good, and with her smirk and flirty wave, bid us farewell.

Elsie, my parents and I, played a couple games of go fish, followed by a game of candyland. I then showed her the birdhouse we had to hang up and while she thought it was awesome, I was glad I didn't teach woodshop or we would have a lot of horrendous looking birdhouses in town. We then made ice cream sundaes before she lay on the couch to watch cartoons and fell asleep. I sat in the recliner and had a beer while waiting for Andrea to text me she was home. As I was getting my fourth one, she did, and I scooped up Elsie to carry her across the street.

"Have a seat Jason." Andrea said as she took Elsie from me. She smelled of perfume and looked like she may have had one too many. "I'll put her to bed. You need a beer?"

"Sure." I said as I pulled out a chair at the kitchen table. Andrea came back into the kitchen talking about the happenings at the bar, put a twenty on the table and got us a beer from the fridge before she sat down. I interrupted her and held up the twenty. "What's this for?"

"For watching Elsie." She replied.

"Nah. That's ok." I replied as I pushed the twenty back over toward her. "She's a pleasure to be with."

"Thank you so much for being so kind to her Jason." Andrea stated. "She thinks you're kind of a big deal you know."

"It's no biggie. Really." I said as Andrea took off her flats and crossed her left leg underneath her right thigh so her bare sole was facing me. Her other foot perched on her toes on the floor. I couldn't help but look at them. They seemed to be pedicured again recently. I quickly looked back up at her. "She's a little cutie pie." I finished.

Andrea caught me looking at her feet and gave a little chuckle. "Still have a thing for feet I see." She said as she took a pull off her bottle of beer.

I was flabbergasted since I never told anyone about my foot fetish. Not even my recently divorced wife. How could Andrea know that? "Wh...What?" I asked stupidly.

"Awe c'mon Jason. Don't you remember telling me about that?" Andrea chuckled again.

Okay, so I obviously told Andrea at one point but when? "When would I have told you anything like that?" I inquired.

"The night of my graduation party, when we were making out on the couch downstairs." Andrea gave me her smirk again.

I guess that answers my question. "I don't remember telling you anything like that, Andrea." I gave a nervous chuckle. "I do remember making out with you and a little extra-curricular activity, but not about telling you I have a foot fetish."

Andrea laughed. "I was giving you a handjob through your underwear, and after I made you shoot in them, you asked me to use my feet. I tried but you passed out on me. Haven't seen too much of you since then."

I put my head down for a second before I answered her. "Sorry 'bout that Andrea."

"That's ok. I was way too cool for you once I graduated high school." Andrea laughed, causing me to laugh with her. "I've always kind of known. You only said anything to me between classes if I was wearing nylons and flats or heels." She sat back in her chair and took another pull off her beer. "You never really said much to me in school unless I was wearing them. We all have a certain 'thing' that makes us tick. I know yours, but I'm sure you don't know mine."

"Dare I ask?" I laughed as I took another pull off my bottle.

"I could just tell you." Andrea chuckled taking another drink of beer.

"Sharing secrets?" I laughed as I took another drink.

"I like watching guys jack off." Andrea said which caused me to choke on my beer. "I do have more beer Jason." She laughed as I was trying to clear my throat and she slapped me on my back.

"Sorry." I said as I still tried to clear my throat. "I wasn't expecting that, or you being so forward about it."

"Scare you away again Jason?" She said as she raised an eyebrow at me. "Am I going to see you tomorrow?" I laughed at her, nodded my head and took another drink, carefully so I wouldn't choke this time. "Good." She sat back in her chair. "You see Jason, my husband, the miserable prick that he is, preferred watching porn and jacking off instead of having sex with me."

I shook my head. "You mean after Elsie was born?" I asked.

"Nope." Andrea shook her head and remained silent for a few seconds. "Pretty much since we started dating." She shrugged her shoulders. "I was okay with it. It became a turn-on, like priming the pump for me. You know, foreplay and safe sex and all. But then he would whack himself until he came and the actual fucking never took place. Anyway, his mother wanted grandkids so we started having regular sex. After I got pregnant he went back to jacking off watching porn." We sat in silence for a minute sipping our beers. "I left him two years ago, Jason. I let him see Elsie at first but he would just take her over by his mother so he could watch his porn. This one time his mom wasn't home and Elsie came back with welts on her back and buttocks so, I wouldn't let him take her anymore and when his mother started asking him questions, I became his punching bag for not letting him see her."

I reached over and took Andrea's hand. "What now Andrea? Has he always been violent toward you and Elsie?"

"Not always." Andrea sniffled then used the hand I was holding to wipe her nose. She didn't take my hand again. "Although he is very controlling. It always had to be his way or what he wanted to do or no way. When I would want to do something like take Elsie to the zoo is when he got mad. So I left. And he finds me every time." She got up to get us another beer.

"Is there a problem when he finds you?" I asked

"He is verbally abusive calling me fatso and all other kinds of degrading names even in front of our friends. He doesn't care. Whatever it takes to make him feel better about himself. Everything is my fault because now I'm fat." Andrea said as she handed me another beer.

"You're not fat Andrea." I stated. "Does he hit on you every time?" I asked.

Andrea laughed. "Yeah. Both ways." When I gave her a confused look she continued: "He always asks me to watch him masturbate. I did at first because as I said it's a turn-on for me. It's when I started to say no is when he added being physically abusive to his arsenal, and especially after I wouldn't let him see Elsie anymore. I'm hoping when he finds me here my dad will be home."

"Well... doesn't Elsie ask about him?" I asked.

"Not really." Andrea replied. "She really doesn't remember him. She wasn't even two when I left him and he hasn't seen her since about 3 months after I left."

"Divorce?" I inquired.

"I couldn't afford it." Andrea said. "I couldn't afford anything. I got laid-off from my job and unemployment was barely enough to pay rent and feed Elsie and I." She perked up a little. "But mom and dad says they are going to help me now. I just have to pay them."

I always liked her mom and dad. "Well that's good right?"

Andrea frowned a little. "You know my dad...old fashioned and chauvinistic. Doesn't believe in divorce, and didn't believe my husband was like that." She paused: "Until I came home with Elsie a few months ago with a black eye. Dad wanted to kill him himself. He wouldn't let me leave and yelled 'Andrea...'" she tried to do an imitation of her dad. ..."I will go get your stuff and you are to never go back to him or go back there. Your mom and I will pay for your divorce..." She lightly beat her fist on the table continuing her imitation ..."I have spoken." We both laughed. "Dad's now on my side."She offered up her bottle as a toast. We clinked and took a drink. "So Jason..." She set her bottle on the table and rested her elbow on it with her chin in the palm of her hand. ..."Enough about me. What has my bestest friend and play house husband been doing with himself in the years since I gave him a handjob?" She laughed. "Living the dream?"

I laughed with her and proceeded to tell my story. Nothing at all like hers just the fact my ex-wife took me to the cleaners and left me with a pile of debt. I told her about my teaching job and the horrendous bird house along with my skills as a basketball coach. When Andrea tried prodding me about sex, I boasted a little, but she gave me a look like she didn't believe me. I was finishing my stories when she went to the fridge and got us another beer.

"Your ex and my ex should get together." Andrea said as she handed me another beer and sat down. "If what you say is all true, your ex doesn't like sex and my ex would rather jack off anyway. Match made in heaven." Andrea laughed and crossed her left leg over her right toward me and bounced her bare foot up and down lightly. The act reminded me of a long time ago when I overheard my mother tell my sister to always cross your legs toward your man.

I nodded and laughed. "You handle that all your own. I don't want to even see her." I took a drink of my fresh beer while looking down at her bouncing foot.

"So Jason..." Andrea said as she took a sip of her beer. "...you going to let me watch you jack off or what?" She asked as she placed her bottle on the table and stroked the neck of it with just one finger while giving me a sultry look. "I'll even talk you through it if you want me to."

"I don't know about that Andrea." I said as I placed my bottle of beer back on the table. "Moving a little too fast for me." I nervously laughed.

"C'mon Jason." Andrea purred. "We've known each other our whole life." She bounced her foot causing me to look at it. "Jack off for me." She whispered. "Let me watch you jack off to my feet."

I watched her foot bouncing and she began to curl and uncurl her toes. "Andrea..."I weakly protested.

"Shh Jason." Andrea seductively whispered. "No more talking for you." She leaned in closer and lowered her whispered voice so I had to strain to hear her. "Do as I say." I nodded. "Good boy. Now sit back in your chair and take your cock out for me." I did. "Can you still see my feet Jason?" I nodded. "Put your hand on your cock, look at my feet one last time, then close your eyes. Don't start stroking yet." I watched her flex her toes for me, did as she asked and with one last look at her smiling face, I closed my eyes. I heard her get up from the kitchen table. "No peeking Jason." She whispered. A few seconds later I felt a cold substance on my hand and cock. "Some lube for you Jason." She still whispered and giggled.

"Now work it in nice and slow. That's it. Thatta boy Jason. Such a nice cock you have. Is the lube getting warm?" I nodded. "Good. Now stroke your cock faster. Oh wow Jason. Such a nice hard cock. Squeeze the head for me. Good boy. Now stroke really fast. Yes, like that. Keep going...keep going...don't cum, though...my pussy is getting so wet Jason...keep going" My leg started to shake. "Stop." She whispered. I stopped. "Jason your cock is so beautiful. Stroke it slow again. That's a good boy. I'm going to enjoy fucking you, but not tonight. Stop stroking." I did. "Now listen closely. I want you to stroke in 3 /4 time. You know what that is right band boy? On one is the long stroke up, two and three is two short strokes underneath your cock head. Listen to what I say, you will know when you can cum. Ready to waltz with me?" I nodded.

"One...two three, one...two three, keep that tempo Jason. Good... boy Jason. Good...boy Jason." She continued on every phrase in tempo. "I control your cock. I make you hard. I make you cum. Whichever way I choose. You're mine now." The alcohol induced hypnotic trance I was in while stroking my cock and listening to her voice was having its effect. I was agreeing with everything she said, only answering her in my head. Her voice was so sexy and seductive. "Love me Jason. I only need you... and your cock. You need me. I'm all you need. I'm your fantasy." My leg started to shake again. "Stroke it, stroke it, stroke it."

She lightly placed her bare foot on my thigh. I grunted. "Andrea." She placed her other foot over my mouth and nose and I came, grunting her name and kissing her foot.

"Yes Jason. Cum for me." Andrea purred. I stroked until I had nothing left in me. She let me rest for a minute before she removed her feet from my thigh and face and stood up. "Pull your pants up and go home. Goodnight Jason. I'll call you."

As I made my way across the street, the alcohol induced trance began to lift and I began to wonder just what was I getting into. This could be an interesting summer.

bardsy
bardsy
98 Followers