My Summer Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Steve and Sandra join in the fun.
1.3k words
4.4
32.8k
40

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers

I was in the middle of slamming it deep inside Kelly's sweet snatch when the front door opened and two sets of footsteps made their way closer to the master bedroom. I certainly wasn't going to stop now, as no doubt whoever owned those feet would be aware of Kelly's arrangement to be my summer wife, right? Kelly and I had been fucking for much of the night, given that I wasn't set to start my summer job until Wednesday, so had a long weekend that week. I was certainly in no mood to stop fucking an obviously enthusiastic lover, who clearly wanted to get knocked up by me. The thought of impregnating two sisters at roughly the same time was rather fantastic, anyway, especially two sisters who I loved and enjoyed so much.

"So, I see that the family reunion is all set as scheduled, eh? How are you enjoying my husband, or should I say, our husband now?" Sandra's voice was unmistakable as she walked in on Kelly and me in the act of our extramarital liaison.

"He's fucking awesome, Sis! How is our brother, Steve? Have you two entertained yourselves well, maybe joined the Mile High Club together on the red-eye?" Kelly teased my wife and brother-in-law in return as I plowed her but good.

The blush that came to Steve's cheeks told it all there. My wife and her brother had committed incest at thousands of feet in the air, probably in the bathroom on a half-empty flight in coach. I was tickled pink to realize that they had done this, recalling when Sandra and I had done the same thing years back. It was quite clear that the new relationship energy between Sandy and Steve was still very strong, not that I minded, as I felt the same with Kelly. It was normal to have that much passion and ardor with a new lover, just part of the whole process of bonding with a partner or companion in any kind of sexual or romantic relationship.

"That's not all. Steve might have ... how do I put this, banged a stewardess, sorry, flight attendant mid-flight as well. She kinda caught us and while she didn't blackmail us per se, she took full advantage of the opening and our ... vulnerable situation to, shall we say, skim a bit off the top? It was bareback, too, so we'll see if she turns up preggers later, eh? It was fucking hot, watching my brother get mounted and stuff that Indian cutie with his nice, thick rod. She was married, but I get the impression that she wanted to put the horns on that guy, for reasons known only to her," Sandy winked at me and licked her lips, even as I kept fucking Kelly in her presence.

"Oh, she told me later, in fact. Long story, but hubby's a real, right prick, and she thinks that he might release her from their ... arranged marriage if she got fucked hard by another man. She's not positive, but she's hoping for that. Punjabi woman, very cute and eager to get a little naughty for once in her life. Being the good Sikh girl hasn't done her any favors, as she sees it, so being bad just might do the trick. She wants a divorce badly and that's all but impossible in her faith, so better to become what they consider a fallen woman than to endure any more of his lousy ass," Steve went on a bit more at length, even as Kelly creamed herself and I spent myself inside her at last in front of my dear wife, her own sister.

"Oh, damn, you should move her in with us, at least for now, bro! That woman's gonna need some serious support for this whole thing. Am I right, Robert, Kelly?" Sandra encouraged Steve, who blushed as he considered the ramifications of taking in another man's wife.

"I'm game for it myself. She doesn't even have to sleep with anyone if she doesn't wish it, just hold down a job and help pay the bills, that's all that we ask. Anything more than that is a bonus," I spoke my mind at least, while Kelly snickered.

"Are you kidding, dear? Hanging out with two hot men, listening to and watching us all get it on, trust me, a freshly divorced woman who is sexually frustrated is going to want some action!" Kelly licked her lips.

"Particularly if she's already viewed as a sinner and has nothing to lose by sinning some more," Sandra grinned as she knelt and sucked my cock straight from her own sister's twat, "damn, sis, your pussy is juicy and sweet!"

"Mind if I ... taste it ... you know, your pussy, sis?" Steve asked Kelly, who answered by spreading her thighs wide apart and gesturing.

"Bon appetit, bro. Go for it. Tongue me and eat that creampie! Just leave enough to knock me up, okay?" Kelly invited her brother, who knelt and began eating her cunt with all of the enthusiasm of any neophyte.

"Oh, God, sis, your pussy, Sandy's pussy, they're both so fucking yummy!" Steve declared, even as Sandy worked on getting me hard again with her warm, welcoming mouth.

"I want those sloppy seconds, dear. I want them badly!" Sandra informed me brazenly, sucking on my dick as if her whole life depended on it, her licks to the head especially exciting me.

"You want that special sisterly marinade on the sausage, do you?" I teased my wife, who nodded as she bobbed on my cock to revive me, desperate to have reclaiming sex with me.

"You've told me in words that you accept and embrace this, but fucking me again will prove it, will show that you're more than okay with it, that you revel in it. Come on, fuck your slutty, adulterous, pregnant wife!" Sandy used enough adjectives to make an English professor beam with pride.

"Well, knowingly fucking your unfaithful wife is seen as condoning the affair in some states at least, so there you go," I chuckled as I finally stirred back to life and slipped my thick prick into my wife's recently used snatch at last.

"The same with knowingly fucking your unfaithful hubby, I do believe," Sandy egged me on, "and I so much more than condone ... I encourage, I support, I desire."

Entering my wife again, while Steve took Kelly at last, was quite the delight for me, and it seemed to be for them as well. It was a sort of new, fresh breath of life for all four of us, knowing that we were all intimate with each other in some sense and naked in each other's company. I got nice and sweaty on the bed with my Sandra, pounding her slower than I did earlier with Kelly, but then cumming so recently had given me better control. For Steve, though, he was horny as fuck and it was much harder for him to hold back.

"Don't cum inside me, bro. I'm trying to have Robert's baby. You'll get your turn, I swear, but this one's for my brother-in-law, my summer hubby," Kelly urged Steve, who forced himself to pull out with a loud pop and spilled his jizz all over her lower back.

Hearing the confirmation that Kelly wanted my baby this time, just as she had, Sandra creamed herself and tightened up more than a little, which made it very tough suddenly not to cum inside her twat. I fucked her glorious, wet, juicy cunt for several more minutes, my strokes getting longer and deeper from behind as I hammered her good and hard. When Sandra gestured for Steve to approach so that she could suck his dick, I nearly lost it then. When she quivered and squirted on my prick while book-ended by us guys, I shuddered and spent my load inside her fine, slick slit.

We all collapsed and I held Sandra while Kelly and Steve dogpiled us for a bit. We were more than ready to drift off and so we did. Jet lag, after all, wore them out, and Kelly and I had been going hot and heavy all night long. Tomorrow would have plenty more fun for the both of us.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers