My Summer with Auntie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I discovered an envelope of Polaroid pictures of Auntie. These looked to be more recent, perhaps from the Sixties. Aunties hips and breasts were fuller, and her nipples were longer. I was in ecstasy and on the verge of coming when the sound of breaking glass in the room next door jolted me out of my erotic trance.

I stopped what I was doing and was completely silent. I heard Auntie in the next room muttering something to herself about spilling her drink. The sounds in the room next door were very clear and easy to hear. I realized that Auntie must be able to easily hear me pleasuring myself. Maybe she even knew what I was looking at.

The thought that she knew filled me with fear. In a state of shock I quickly put the stack of magazines back in the drawer and turned out the light. I lay on the bed staring into the darkness. Would I be punished tomorrow? I could hear and feel my heart pounding in my chest.

But the images I had seen wouldn't leave my mind. My hard on wouldn't go down, and was pointing up at the ceiling. I fought to push the fantasies of my Auntie out of my mind.

I attempted to sleep, but my eyes wouldn't stay shut. My penis urgently demanded attention. I tried to keep my hands away from it. I tried to distract myself by listening to the sounds of my Auntie moving around in her room, just a few feet away. That only made it worse. Images of Auntie in lingerie or pajamas forced their way into my mind.

Soon my eyes became accustomed to the darkness. As my eyes adjusted, I noticed that moonlight was streaming into my room. Then I noticed a spot of light on the floor. It didn't look like moonlight. It looked like it was coming from underneath the desk I had been sitting at. I got up to investigate with my hard-on stretching out in front of me, leading the way.

I crouched down and followed the light to its source. I couldn't believe what I discovered. The narrow beam of light was shining from a peephole into Aunties room! I got on my hands and knees and crawled under the desk. My mouth was dry in anticipation. I held my breath and put my eye to the hole. My penis jumped.

Auntie was sitting at a dressing table with her back to me. She was only wearing her brassiere and panties. She looked beautiful as she brushed her hair in front of a large oval mirror. I feasted my eyes on her ample ass, and tried to see as much of her breasts as I could in the mirror. My hand flew over my rock-hard penis and I struggled to keep my balance. It felt so dirty to be spying on my Auntie. The fact that I was wedged under a desk, on all fours like a dog heightened my shame.

Still with her back to me, she unclasped her heavy black nylon bra and threw it into her laundry hamper. I loved her ass, but wished she would turn around so I could see her breasts. As if to tease me even more, Auntie began to rub her breasts with both hands. It must have felt wonderful to her, after wearing the tight bra all day. She threw her head back and moaned. Then she turned a little, which gave me a much better view. Her nipples were fully erect from the massage. I almost came. Just then her eyes seemed to meet mine in the mirror. She bit her lower lip, and stared at me as she tugged on her nipples. I froze. She moaned again before turning away from me. Had she actually been looking at me, or was it just my imagination? I held my breath, wondering what would happen next. I became aware of the sound my heartbeat pounding in my chest. My penis was pulsating at the same rate, begging for orgasm.

Then without warning, Auntie reached over and shut off the light. She was going to sleep. My heart sank. The show was over. Or so I thought.

I couldn't tear myself away from the peephole, even though there was nothing to see. Just as before, it took a minute for my eyes to become adjusted to the darkness. The room was pitch dark except for pale moonlight. I could make out a few vague shapes in the room.

Then I noticed a point of light on the far wall. It must be a peephole that went from Auntie's room into the bathroom. Uncle Fred sure had been a pervert.

My eyes searched the darkness for my Auntie, concentrating on the area where her bed should be. I could make out some shapes moving slightly. I heard soft moans. As my eyes became more accustomed to the darkness, the shapes became almost recognizable. I thought I could see the shapes of bare breasts and buttocks, moving slightly. Once again my hand flew over my penis. For a moment I wondered if the dark shapes were just erotic hallucinations. Was I actually only seeing the shapes of Auntie's pillows and blankets?

I didn't care. I pumped my penis harder. I was sure that I was watching my Auntie, completely naked, writhing on her bed in ecstasy. She was pleasuring herself only a few feet away from me. Her bedsprings creaked rhythmically. Her pace increased and I matched it exactly. I was nearing the orgasm that I had been waiting hours for. Auntie started coming first. Watching her sweaty body jerk and spasm pushed me over the edge. My semen was spraying everywhere. Auntie was moaning loudly now, nearly screaming. At the height of my orgasm I heard her cry out. It sounded like my name. In shock, I jerked my head up. My head hit the underside of the desk. Fireworks seemed to go off in front of my eyes. The pain mixed deliciously with my pleasure, somehow intensifying my climax. As my orgasm faded, I passed out on the carpet in the sticky mess of my own semen.

Throughout that night I was haunted by erotically charged nightmares, which placed me in bizarre, surrealistic sexual situations with my Auntie. I never knew the mind could imagine such things. And my summer vacation had just begun.

12