My Summer with Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,469 Followers

"Oh," I wavered slightly. "All right, stroke faster."

Cindy began stroking rapidly up and down my pole, still griping rather tightly. Under the water she began to slide a little roughly over my cock, but it felt too good to stop. I was lost in the sensation, and marveled at how her hand stirred the water as it pumped up and down my thick pole. I was captivated by the jiggle of her firm breasts as her hand moved rapidly back and forth over my pole. I could feel the churning in my balls.

"Oh God Cindy, I'm going to cum," I cried out.

"Ooooo, do it!" she encouraged gleefully.

I could feel the heat building in my balls, the sensation of her soft hand gripping me was too much. I felt the pleasurable sensation rising within me, and suddenly I was crashing through the peak and exploding into orgasm. My cock throbbed and spurted hard into the water several times, and I shook as my body was overcome by the incredible pleasure.

When I came back to my senses, I found that I had leaned forward and was resting my head on Cindy's soft shoulder. She had reached up and was beginning to run her free hand through my hair as she continued to work my rapidly deflating member.

"You can stop jacking me," I said.

Her hand instantly stopped. I opened my eyes to see ropes of cum still floating in the water near the head of my dick.

"That was good, wasn't it?" she asked quietly.

"You have no idea," I replied.

She pointed to the strands of cum in the water. "It looks kind of weird, like frosting or something."

I had to giggle at her response. I drew her face to me and we kissed again, my tongue sliding wetly over her lips and then running around the edges of her teeth. I placed several light kisses down her chin and then nibbled my way lightly down her neck. She ran her fingers through my hair and moaned softly at my attention.

"Alright, your turn," I said, returning to eye level with her. "What do you want me to do with you?"

She looked genuinely puzzled. "I don't know," she said, "I thought you would just teach me about you."

"That's not how it works," I explained, "We both have to enjoy this or sex is no fun." I paused. "Has anyone ever eaten you out?"

"No, but I don't really want to, and it sounds kind of gross."

"Well then, I'm going down on you."

"But…" I cut her off with another long, deep kiss. I lightly moved my lips down her face and over her chin once more before nibbling my way down her neck. This time, as I played lightly against the sensitive skin of her neck, I moved my hands up and undid the string tied behind her neck. She continued to run her fingers through my hair and made no move to stop me. As the strings fell free, the thin triangles of fabric were held in place only from resting on the tops of her smooth breasts. I kissed my way down the center of her chest and the bikini top began to fall free. I untied the string behind her back, and tossed the top aside. I was greeted by the sight of her smooth, creamy tits and her pink nipples. As I licked along the undersides of her breasts and then the side of one wet mound, I saw her wet nipples quickly hardening in the gentle breeze. I traced my way down her firm breast and licked lightly at her nipple. Cindy gasped slightly as my hot, wet tongue slathered all over the hardened bud. She then moaned low and long when I closed my mouth over her tit and suckled gently on her wet flesh. I rubbed my teeth over her sensitive nipple before biting it lightly. When I brought one free hand up and gently ran her other nipple between my fingers, she began to squirm noticeably and her noises turned into one continuous moan.

I broke my suction of her tit just long enough to ask, "Do you like it when I play with your nipples?" before diving back down and resuming my ministrations with my rough tongue.

"Ohhhhhh, um," she began to reply, "They're REALLY sensitive, ooooooo. Ungh, when my first, ohhhhh yeah, when my first boyfriend began playing with them I almost came right there. I was so turned on I gave him a hand job as he sucked me. Ohhhhh, I'm so close to cumming right now, you're doing mmmmmmm great."

I suckled hard for a few more seconds at her tit before releasing it from my mouth. She gave me a very disappointed look, her blue eyes full of longing, but I grabbed her around the waist and hoisted her onto the edge of the pool. Before she could even settle herself, I had slipped my fingers under the top of her bikini bottom and I was pulling the pink material off her body. She lifted her legs and laid back on the edge of the pool so I could easily remove her last piece of clothing.

I slid my body between her legs and she parted her legs very willingly for me. Her pussy was beautiful. She had completely shaven her pussy mound so her puffy pink lips were clearly visible and aroused. Her pussy lips were full and appeared very smooth and virginal. I could tell she was in a high state of arousal not just from her full cunt folds, but also because she was visibly very wet between her folds and her clit was already beginning to protrude from beneath its hood.

I licked my way down one of her smooth, wet thighs very slowly. I slid my wet tongue up and over her mound, careful to avoid her clit, and up the other thigh. I went back down again and repeated the same motion in the other direction.

"Stop teasing me," Cindy whined as she bucked slightly, attempting to force contact.

I licked lightly along the outside of her folds, sliding my wet tongue up and down her pussy lips before lightly peeling them back and briefly delving deep into her cunt. I was rewarded with a very loud moan as I lapped at her juices. I then ran my tongue up to the top of her slit and slowly licked circles around her clit, careful to avoid any contact with her sensitive spot. She moaned and attempted to jerk her hips upward to force contact between her swollen clit and my wet tongue.

"What are you doing to me?" she complained, obvious arousal dripping from her voice.

I began swirling my tongue in the opposite direction, still avoiding touching her hard, sensitive nub. After only a few swirls, Cindy grew very impatient and began trying to force her pussy against my face. I smiled wide because I knew I had her. I flattened my tongue and gave her clit one long lick with its entire rough surface. She squealed as I finally made contact with her sensitive spot.

"Oh God!" she cried, "That feels incredible!"

I began rapidly lapping at her clit with my tongue, running its wet surface over her nub. Her clit began to swell and free itself from its fleshy hood. When I saw that, I sucked her clit into my mouth and began attacking it with rapid flicks of my tongue. I flicked at her hard clit with the rough tip of my tongue over and over, faster and faster. Cindy began to thrash wildly with her legs, and as I looked up over her chest and between her heaving breasts, I could see her head and her blond hair flipping from side to side as I sucked her. I worked a few long, hard licks with the length of my tongue in before returning to my rapid assault with the tip of my tongue on her button.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," she began to pant breathlessly. I sucked hard on her hard nub and slathered it with my tongue.

"Oh God Kevin, I'm GOING TO CUM. Ohhhhhh yes! Oh yes! Suck me!" she cried out. I could tell she was close and sucked hard on her clit. That sealed it. Cindy screamed and shook violently, as if she were riding a bucking horse. Her legs closed around my head and drew me forcefully into her pussy, where I continued to lightly lap at her clit. She shook and screamed again, and I could see her muscles actually contracting in a powerful orgasm. My face was drenched in her juices as her spasms and moaning slowly subsided.

I backed away from her naked body and dropped myself below the water in the pool to wash her fluids from my face. As I resurfaced, I realized what a mess we must be making as our juices mingled unseen in the water. I decided to remove my shorts and join Cindy in her nudity as I walked back towards her and the steps leading into the cool water.

She was sliding her body out of the heat of the day and back into the water as I strode towards her. "I've never cum like that before," she said, "I never knew how good it could feel to have a man go down on me."

I smiled as we embraced nakedly. "Well, today is all about you learning."

She shot me another bright smile, her blue eyes twinkling mischievously. My long, thick cock had sprung back to full attention as I listened to her orgasm, and it now poked gently against her stomach.

"Well," Cindy said teasingly, reaching down to wrap her fingers around my throbbing cock, "I see someone's excited again."

"So what shall we do now?" I asked.

She looked deep into my eyes. "I think I'm ready," she said very softly.

I looked back into her, trying to understand. "You mean you're ready to go all the way?" I asked.

"I'm wetter down there than I have ever been before," she said, biting her lip as she firmly stroked up and down my shaft, "I'm ready."

I sat down on the steps in the water, pulling her towards me. My hard cock stood straight up, its fat head just barely poking out above the surface of the water. Cindy stood hesitantly just in front of me, but I pulled her forward until she was straddling my lap. I looked up at her magnificent body, toned and without any trace of fat on it, up to her large, firm breasts with perfect pink nipples, and into her smiling face and bright blue eyes.

"This way, you can go as fast and as deep as you want to," I explained.

Cindy leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead in appreciative understanding. "You're still sweet," she said with a smile.

I placed my hands on her smooth hips and centered her over my erect dick. She bent her knees slightly and leaned over a bit so she could grasp my pole with her delicate hand. As she lowered herself, the head of my cock made contact with her soft outer folds and she paused.

"I will never get over how it feels," she said, still looking down at my dick in her hand. "It's so hard and so soft at the same time."

Cindy rubbed the head of my cock up and down the entrance to her slit, carefully coating my rod with her juices. She lifted my cock head up slightly and rubbed it against her hardened clit, moaning deeply as our two sensitive spots joined and slid against each other. Finally, she positioned my thick meat at the entrance to her opening and slipped down ever so slightly on it.

The tip of my shaft was buried in her folds, but I had not yet pushed through her opening. I could feel that she was going to be incredibly tight, and worried for a second that she may not be able to take me.

"Here it goes," she said, still looking down at our joining between her legs.

She pressed down with her weight and I felt the head of my cock slip past her opening with a noticeable pop. I couldn't believe how tight she was as I felt her velvety cunt walls gripping just the head of my dick.

"Ohhh, oooo that feels strange," Cindy commented.

She had just about an inch of my dick in her pussy, and had obviously stopped in order to accommodate the feeling of a hard dick pushing into her. She slid down another inch and I groaned as her tight pussy walls squeezed my thick meat. My cock head bumped against the thin barrier or her virginity, and she stopped moving, uncertain of what to do.

"Just work on the two inches you have," I said breathlessly, amazed at how tight she felt.

Dutifully, she began slowly easing up and down on just the end of my cock. I could feel her cunt walls slightly loosening to accommodate my girth, and Cindy began groaning again. I kept my hands on her hips to steady her as she placed her hands on my shoulders to balance her incredible body as it shifted slightly up and down.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Ohhhh yeah," she moaned, "it's starting to feel really good."

"Mmmmm, me too," I said. "We're not done yet, you ready?"

"Yeah," she said, looking down at the five inches of my cock that remained outside of her.

She kept working up and down my two inches, and I brushed against the barrier of her virginity a couple of more times. Just as she was easing down once again, I firmly grasped her smooth hips and pulled her body down as I thrust forcefully upwards with my hips. I shot three more inches of meat into her pussy, ripping past her barrier and taking her virginity.

"Ungh!" she grunted loud and cried out a muffled half-scream. Luckily she had been very wet and I slid easily into her. I paused, still not fully within her, as she slumped down onto my shoulder. We did not move for a brief second as I felt her chest heaving with her breaths and her tits squashing into me. She was so soft and tight and warm in the strong grip her pussy held on my dick.

"You okay?" I asked again.

She kissed me on my neck. "You really are very sweet," she said.

I wasn't sure if she was ready to continue, but without another word she raised herself up slightly and then worked back down onto my thick meat. I felt the most incredible squeezing sensation as my stiff cock slid in and out of her pussy. She clenched her thighs and her muscles began to milk my dick in her already tight cunt. Cindy worked herself up and down over and over, each time sliding a little more of my hard rod into her velvety soft snatch. Finally, she bottomed out on my lap and stopped.

"I feel so full, it's… delicious," she whispered without looking up.

I leaned forward, bent my head down, and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. I suckled gently as I spread my legs wider and forced her legs apart. As I ran my rough teeth over her nipple, I humped upwards gently while grinding my pelvis against hers. This had the desired effect.

"Oh God, ohhhhhh, you're rubbing my clit," she moaned, "oh keep sucking, oh your cock inside me, mmmmmmm."

She leaned her head back to allow me full access to her heavy tit while she ground herself on my fully buried pole. I was about to begin fucking her in earnest when the unexpected happened again.

"Oh God, Ohhhhhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Cindy screamed, still grinding against my crotch. "I'm going to…"

Her voice trailed off into a gleeful scream. Eyes closed tightly, breast shaking between my lips, I could feel Cindy's pussy spasm hard around my enveloped cock. The feeling of her muscles contracting and relaxing around my throbbing prick was one of the most incredibly pleasurable feelings of my life. I groaned as she shook and came on me, allowing her nipple to slip from my mouth.

Cindy collapsed against me one again, and it took several minutes of heavy breathing for her to calm down. I was so aroused that I couldn't help myself and I grasped her thighs firmly again. I lifted her slightly, her thin frame sliding easily up my cock before I thrust upwards and buried myself inside her tight, wet folds. The lubrication from her orgasm made the fucking a little easier, though her pussy was still very tight as it gripped me sliding in and out. I began fucking her deep and slow, hefting her body up and impaling her hard on my long rod. After a few thrusts, Cindy began humping back against me, lifting her cute ass and then dropping it back down onto me. We were soon thrusting together, letting half my cock slip out of her folds before ramming it back deep into her. Her tight pussy was getting me going, and I could feel the familiar sparks beginning to shoot from my groin to the rest of my body. As I began to piston my tick meat in and out of Cindy, working my cock faster and deeper into her warm folds, I could feel the orgasm building in my balls.

"Cindy, I'm going to cum soon," I warned, unsure of what to do.

"Shoot it inside me. I'm on the pill and I want to feel you cum," she encouraged.

My orgasm was rapidly rising within me, and I marveled at how tight and wet she felt as she bounced up and down on my lap. The sight of her blond hair bobbing behind her and her tender young breasts bouncing up and down as she rode me drove me over the edge. I could feel my balls churning and felt my cock expand. As my cock swelled momentarily, Cindy's eyes shot wide open and her mouth formed a perfect "O." I was soon erupting within her, crashing through wave after exhilarating wave of an incredible orgasm as I shot spurt after spurt of my white cum deep inside her. I was surprised to feel her orgasm again, her eyes wide as her pussy muscles clenched down and began to milk me. We came hard together, riding a blissful wave of climax before once again collapsing into each other's arms.

After a few seconds Cindy shifted and allowed my rapidly shrinking cock to slip from beneath her pussy folds. I hugged her and kissed the top of her head as she nestled into my shoulder.

"That was wonderful," she breathed, " and it didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought it would. In fact, it felt great."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, I did too," I replied.

She looked up at me curiously. "You sound like you're finished, and I have plans for you all afternoon."

"Wow," I replied. "Well, can I at least take a break first?"

"Sure," she answered, strolling out of the water and finding her towel.

We toweled off in the mid-afternoon sun together, admiring each other's naked bodies. When she made no move to put her clothes back on, I decided to also remain nude.

"Want something to eat?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied.

We walked into the house and I led Cindy past the living room and into the kitchen. I grabbed a couple of sandwiches that I had made earlier that day and we sat at the kitchen counter eating. It felt pretty weird to be having lunch with someone while completely naked, but I didn't mind the view of Cindy's lightly tanned and toned naked body, so I didn't say anything. However, looking at her heavy breasts resting on the countertop while she ate was having an unknowingly visible effect on me.

It took me a second to realize that Cindy was staring down at my cock, and another second to realize that I was slowly returning to fully erect. "Like what you see?" she said with a wicked smile.

"Of course," I replied. "So what did you have in mind next?"

"How about desert?" she replied, dropping to her knees. Her hand wrapped around the base of my stiffening member and gave it a soft tug. She looked up at me from between my legs, "Now remember, tell me how I'm doing." And with that, she gave my cock head a soft kiss before sucking my half-hardened rod into her mouth.

The warmth and wetness was wonderful as Cindy's mouth slowly enveloped my cock. First she suckled on the head, actually working my cock head with her lips and her tongue. Next she slipped down my shaft a few inches as I marveled at the soft firmness of her cheeks. I looked down to watch my meat disappear in her mouth and found her blue eyes looking back up at me.

"Watch your teeth," I warned gently as she lapped at my shaft inside her mouth with her tongue.

She hummed in response, and my thick dick was literally throbbing inside of her. She began to bob her head up and down very slowly sucking down hard on my slippery cock. The feeling of her hot mouth closed around me was wonderfully stimulating. As she tickled the sensitive underside of my shaft with her tongue, I could feel another orgasm rising from within me.

"I'm going to cum soon," I warned, and Cindy simply hummed in response.

I could feel my balls churning with delightful pleasure again, and as she rocked up and down on my rod I couldn't resist. I was going to cum hard, and I grabbed Cindy by her blond pony tail and began forcing her head up and down my shaft at a faster pace. She actually moaned around my swelling meat as fucked her face, forcing her head up and down my pole.

I couldn't hold back any longer, the rising pleasure and heat building inside me. I actually thrust up into Cindy's mouth as my cock swelled and exploded in her mouth. As I crashed over the top of my orgasm I unloaded several large spurts of cum deep into Cindy's throat. Her blue eyes went wide again for a second, but she kept sucking on my shaft. As I experienced a toe curling climax, Cindy drank down everything I pumped into her mouth.

spaldan
spaldan
1,469 Followers