My Summer with Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,467 Followers

As I began to relax against the counter top, Cindy released my dick from her mouth and revealed that she had swallowed my load. Despite my now rapidly deflating member, Cindy actually licked around my shaft and cleaned my spent cock.

"That was great," I said, "possibly the best I ever had."

She smiled up at me, "You're lying," she chided.

"Nope" I said resolutely, "that was awesome. How did you learn to give head like that?"

She bounced up into the stool next to me, large tits jiggling as she plopped herself down. "The guy I went to prom with kind of coached me when I sucked him off in his car." I was still surprised by her frankness. "He finally told me to suck it like I was sucking the juicy center out of a half-frozen lollipop and that's what I did," she explained calmly, flashing me another wide smile.

"Well," I said, "One good turn deserves another. What do you want me to do now?"

She looked down at my shrunken dick and said, "Let's go back outside for a while."

She led me out into the backyard and immediately dove into the pool. I followed her into the water, and when I surfaced I was greeted with another face-full of water. We splashed back and forth for a while before I finally grabbed her around the waist. Cindy screamed in mock protest as I tossed her up and then under the water. When she came back up we called a truce and headed a little out of breath back over to the steps.

I couldn't help but notice that her large breasts bobbed gently on the surface of the water as we waded over. I sat down half in the water and pulled her over to me so she was sitting in my lap facing away from me. I ran a hand up to her slippery wet breast and began to play with her nipple with my fingertips. She moaned as I manipulated and massaged her heavy tit, and I spread my legs thus forcing her to spread her smooth legs wider.

"Now then," I said as she lay back, resting her body against mine, "let's see if I can get you to cum on my fingers. I know you said your friend tried before and it didn't work."

My free hand slid down over her side and caressed her creamy thigh under the water. She was so lost in my touch that she simply sighed and didn't respond.

"The first thing again is lubrication, and we have plenty of that," I said.

She began to giggle again in response, but as my fingertips lightly glided over the outer folds of her pussy her laughter turned into a soft moan. I lightly teased her outer folds before digging deeper into her cunt lips and running my long fingers against the edge of her opening. She wiggled in my lap as I slid my finger upwards and traced slow circles around her swollen clit, careful to avoid any contact with her sensitive spot.

"We don't want to start too soon," I said, which elicited a whimper of complaint.

She was soon bucking in my lap, attempting to make contact between her hard nub and my teasing finger. I released her swollen nipple with my other hand and slid that down over her stomach and dove between her legs. I carefully worked her pussy folds apart with one hand while I continued to avoid touching her clit with the other.

"Now some girls prefer to finger fuck," I said, plunging my long fingers deep into her tight pussy. I marveled at how strongly her tight cunt gripped my fingers as I worked them in and out of her slippery snatch.

"And some girls prefer to rub their clit," I continued. I stopped my finger fucking and finally made contact with her sensitive nub. I rubbed her swollen clit in slow circles with my fingers.

"But why do one when you can do both?" I asked teasingly. I began to rapidly piston two fingers on one hand deep into her soft pussy while I rubbed increasingly faster circles around her clit. She was quickly grinding down on my invading digits and rocking up and down on my lap.

I picked up the pace rapidly, fucking my fingers in and out of her pussy while my other hand became a blur as it danced all over her clit.

"Ohhhh, Ohhhhhhh, Oh Gaaaaaaaawwwwddd!!!" Cindy began chanting, her voice rapidly rising in pitch. "Ohhhhh sweeeeeet meerrrrrrcccyy," she cried out.

I continued my assault, plunging deeply into her tightness while stroking her aching clit. She was deeply arching her back, tossing back her hair and shoving her firm tits skyward.

"OhhhhhhhhhhhCUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!" She screamed in one long torrent. I felt her pussy suddenly clamp down on my hand as her body rocketed through orgasm. She began bucking violently in my lap, pressing down on my hands with her strong thighs as she came. As her pussy contracted and relaxed, I could feel her juices flood my fingers. She was soon bent over in my lap and panting hard.

All her movements, her oral explosion, and her slippery ass grinding back against my sensitive member under the water had very surprisingly brought my cock back to full attention. I nestled securely between her ass cheeks as her bucking and grinding became slower.

She remained hunched over in my lap, and I was about to lift her off when she began speaking. "You're hard again," she said without turning around. "You ready to fuck?"

I stared at the back of her head and spoke to her long blond hair. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"You can do me however you want, just fuck me now," she commanded, still without looking at me.

I wrapped an arm around her waist, stood while holding her, and turned us around. When I set her back down she placed her hands on the edge of the pool and I was standing behind her.

"You want to do it doggy?" she asked, finally turning back to look at me. I wasn't sure what I saw in her blue eyes, but I was fairly certain it was pure lust. Her face and entire body glowed with the afterglow of sex, like she had just been through a workout.

"Yeah," I said simply.

"Alright then, stick it in. I want to fuck again while I'm still hot," she said.

I grasped my cock and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy, under the water. I rubbed it against her pussy lips and Cindy ground back against me, lifting her smooth ass higher in the air and presenting her backside to me.

"Fuck me," she ordered, still looking into my eyes.

Returning her gaze, I worked my long cock slowly into her tight, hot pussy. I still marveled at how firmly she wrapped around my thick cock, her velvety folds squeezing me as I maintained eye contact while I buried myself in her soft folds.

"Fuck me," she said again.

I withdrew and rammed my entire length back into her, delighting in the feeling of her tight tunnel squeezing me as I entered. She moaned really loudly and finally turned her face away. I withdrew again, grasped her hips, and shoved my hard dick back into her pussy.

"Ungh," she grunted, "you're so deep."

I began to pound her, slowly at first, shoving my cock roughly into her. This was a much harder fuck than the gentle love-making we had done earlier. Surprisingly, she ground her hips back at me and began to rock her body into my hard thrusts.

"Ohhhh, yeah, fuck me hard," she encouraged, "fuck me deep."

I began to pound into her hard and fast, using my firm grip on her waist to force her back onto me and completely burry myself in her slippery snatch. It felt so nice and tight, but my previous orgasms were keeping me from becoming too aroused too quickly. I felt a nice long fuck coming on.

"Ohhh God, Ohhh God, fuck me," she continued to encourage. She had gone from innocent virgin to sex addict in a few short hours.

I would give her several hard, deep thrusts quickly, ramming my cock into her for a while and feeling my balls slap up against her clit. Then I'd pause to let her grind herself against my crotch before returning to pounding into her. This continued for a while, until she finally commanded "Don't stop, just keep fucking me."

I kept up a strong, fast pace, jamming my thick meat into her. Cindy bounced on my cock, her smooth ass cheeks jiggling deliciously as I pounded her from behind.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum hard!" she warned. I reached around with one hand and grabbed a dangling breast, mauling it with my rough palm.

"Oh God, Oh God, CUUUUUMMMMINNNNNGGG!" she screamed again.

I once again marveled at the feeling of her already tight pussy spasming around my cock, her juices flowing. She shook violently and arched her back and her pussy milked my thick dick inside her. Her orgasm almost pushed me over the edge, but after our earlier activity I managed to stave off an orgasm.

I continued to work slowly and deeply into her while she calmed down, but as she seemed to regain her composure I slid my hand on her hip up to her shoulder. I began to pound myself into her wet tightness again, pulling her body back onto my cock as I thrust deeply into her. As I speared her on my long pole, I slid my other hand down from her breast and found her clit again. I was fucking her hard, trying to bring myself to orgasm as I rubbed frantically at her clit. I took my hand off her shoulder and tugged lightly at her ponytail as I shoved my thick meat into her over and over.

"Oh no, oh no," she began, worrying me. "Oh yes, don't stop," she continued very breathlessly.

I continued to fuck her hard and fast, now pistoning in and out of her velvety tight pussy. "I'm going to cum again, I'm going to cum again," she panted. "Ohhhhhhhhyeeeeaaaaahhhh, CUUUUUUUUMMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

I was completely shocked to feel her pussy muscles spasming once more around my buried dick, her cunt milking me as I fucked her. As her body shook and she threw her head backwards in an incredibly strong orgasm, I could feel myself approaching the pinnacle of my arousal. The only reason I hadn't exploded after feeling her orgasm around me twice was because I had already unloaded three times that day. I was close, and I worked myself in and out of her faster, shaking her ass cheeks as I rocked her body, trying to take myself over the edge one more time.

Cindy pulled away, hauling herself breathlessly out onto the pool deck. She managed to crawl onto a towel that was spread out on the deck and laid down on her back on top of it. I walked out of the pool, my cock literally throbbing and still fully erect.

"I'm sorry," she said breathlessly, "I'm sorry. Let me catch my breath." Her chest heaved up and down with her breathing. "I just need a second, I came SOOOOO hard that last time. I'm sorry."

"It's okay" I said, unsure of what to do with my very aroused member.

She frowned a little, obviously feeling bad. "You can do whatever you want with me, I'll jack you off or suck you off if you want. That last orgasm was incredible. But my pussy needs a break."

Seeing her large breasts heaving up and down, her firm mounds jiggling slightly, I got an idea. I walked over her, straddling her body until I was above her waist. She shot me a very confused look.

"Mind if I fuck your tits?" I asked.

"Sure," she said with a smile, "I'm supposed to be learning new things. Teach me how."

I kneeled down over her chest and led her hands to either side of her tits. "Now press them together and lock your fingers," I instructed. Cindy dutifully obeyed my orders.

The sight before me was one I will never forget. Cindy's beautiful thin, naked body, glistening with moisture in the sunlight lay out before me. Her long blond hair lay above her as her sweet face and beautiful blue eyes smiled up at me. She was squeezing her large breasts together, inviting me to slide my cock between her firm mounds.

I rested low on my knees, my cock positioned below her breasts. "Oohhhh, this is naughty," Cindy cooed.

I worked my thick cock between her smooth globes and gasped. It wasn't as tight as her pussy, but the feeling of her firm tits and soft flesh sliding past my cock was wonderful. I withdrew and thrust back in again, feeling myself glide in and out of her tit-flesh.

"Mmmm, that feel good?" Cindy asked.

"Ohhhhh yeeeaaahhh," was about all I could manage.

I rocked in and out of the incredibly soft and tight tunnel she had created for me and stared down at her smiling face as I fucked her tits.

"You're close, aren't you?" she asked.

"Ohhhh, yeaaahhh," I replied.

"Well then why don't you cum for me lover?" she asked, squeezing her tits together even tighter.

I rocked in and out of her a little faster, feeling my cock head buried in her firm breasts.

"Cum for me lover, cum all over my tits," she encouraged. I was close, and began to thrust hard into her tit flesh. "Oooo, that's it," she continued, "cum in my tits. Cum all over me, cum on my face if you want, but cum for me."

Her words were driving me crazy, and as I slid in and out of her tits I could feel my balls churning once more. The orgasm continued to build and build as she egged me on, growing with an incredible heat inside me.

"Cum love, cum for me! CUM!" she cried out.

I felt the orgasm approaching and began to fuck her tits rapidly. Her breasts shook a little with my actions, a sight which drove me over the edge. I exploded in a mind blowing full body orgasm. I actually shook as I felt the first tremendous blast explode from the tip of my cock. It gushed with noticeable force and splattered on Cindy's cheek and chin. My next blast was buried deep within her tit-flesh and she groaned as she felt me explode between her soft mounds. A few more small spurts leaked out onto her chin and dribbled down her chest.

When I finally stopped cumming, I stood and looked down at her. She was covered with my jizz, half her face and most of her chest coasted with a thin layer of white cum.

"How do I look?" she asked with a smile.

"Beautiful," I responded.

We wiped the cum up with her towel, and then Cindy began to put her bikini back on. I was a little confused.

"You done with your lessons?" I asked.

"For today," she said with a wink, tying the last bit around her neck.

She strode towards me and we embraced and kissed deeply. "I have to run," she said, "I have to clean the house before my parents get home."

"My folks are out of town for a while," I said as she began to walk away.

"I know, and we're going to make sure I learn everything I need to know before they get back," she said with a devilish smile. She blew me a kiss, turned the corner, and disappeared out of sight.

spaldan
spaldan
1,467 Followers