My Summer With My Cousin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. You and only you. Also, please fuck my pussy." She says sheepishly. She walks over to her drawer and pulls out a condom. She pulls oil out. "Make sure you oil your penis and protect it so you don't hurt my poor vagina." She teases. My penis just got harder.

She takes her pants and shirt off. Now, she is only in a pair of underwear that shows most of her butt, and a bra. I pull my shirt off and my pants down. She gapes at my erection.

I get on my knees and rest my hands on her butt. I start to massage her butt with both hands and kiss her tummy.

"So soft." I moan. She pushes her tummy into my face. I start to suck her tummy passionately. I suck it and let it snap back. I also nibble on as much of her tummy as I can. I take one hand and massage her breasts as my other hand fingers her ass. I do all of this as I suck her tummy with as much love as possible.

This lasts for thirty minutes until she says "I'm about to fart. Oh God." When she says that, I quickly turn her around. I bury my neck into her butt and press her lower tummy in.

"Go ahead and let it out on me. Only you can fart on me." I say as I press her belly in from behind. She starts to blush.

Seconds later, she lets out one of the loudest farts I have ever heard. She lets out a three second long continuous loud fart. I feel the air from it hit my upper chest.

"Awe." Is all I can say. I hold her like that for thirty seconds as she blushes. I then pull her underwear down. I stand up, pull my underwear down, and oil my penis. "You want it in you?" I ask.

"Yes." She almost screams. I bend her down at a 45 degree angle as she rests her hands on the wall. I rub my bare penis against her bare ass crack and tease her. She starts to pout.

"Awe." I say. I slowly insert my penis in her, careful not to hurt her. Oh my God, my penis is inside the most beautiful ass I know. I put my hands on her tummy and start to rub it as I just keep my penis in her for one minute.

I take one hand and start to finger her pussy, as I take my other hand and rub her two breasts. As I do all of that, I start to fuck her in the ass. With each stroke, I hear a slurping sound of cum and butt juices on my penis and her butt. I hear the same sounds with my finger and her pussy.

Jasmine is screaming in pleasure at this point. "OH YEAH FUCK ME." she screams as I thrust in and out. She is moaning hard and panting. After two minutes, I pull out because I am about to cum. I want her to see me cum.

I shoot a hot stream of liquid cum all the way across the room, some on the floor and some on the wall, and moan in pleasure. When I am done cumming, I have to pee.

"I'll be back beautiful." I say and she pouts. I go pee real quick and come back out. I lay her on the bed and bury my face in her vagina. I start to eat her vagina out as she screams. Five minutes later, she cums all over my face.

I have to pee again and I do so. She walks in on me with my condom in her hand. "Can we do it in the shower?" She asks, smiling as she turns the shower on. I nod.

Every fetish and fantasy I have ever had of her is coming to life. We walk into the shower, my condom in her hand.

We both start to French kiss. After a minute of french kissing, I put my condom on. I smile as I watch the water roll off our bodies and in the drain.

She looks at my penis and her vagina. I waste no time. I slip my penis in her pussy and start to fuck her real hard. "Oh fuck yeah Matt. Cum inside me." She screams a minute later. It only takes three minutes before we both cum on and in each other in unison. As we do, we press our bellies against each other.

After we both cum, I pull out. We both turn the shower off. "I'm so sleepy. Can you tuck me in?" She says and smiles.

"Let me pee again first." I say and use the bathroom again. She does the same after me. After that, I decide to tuck her in.

"You want me to lay with you to protect you from the bed bugs?" I ask ten minutes later and she giggles sleepily.

"Yes." She says dreamily and closes her eyes. I get in bed next to her, completely naked. My hard penis is against her bare butt as my arms are around her. "Can we do this again tomorrow?" She asks in a dreamy voice.

"Yes sweet heart. I wanna stuff your belly and rub it all day tomorrl2. I promise I will do whatever you want all summer. I love you so much." I say as my dick is against her ass crack and my hands rub her tummy. I kiss her neck as I massage her tummy. I do this until she falls asleep with a smile.

I soon fall asleep, having every intention to live like this every day of the summer.

12