My Sunday With You Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaucho
Gaucho
31 Followers

I hold that position, leaning forward to plant a soft kiss on the back of your neck. My hand slips under you, cupping your breasts and flicking at your nipples. “So tell me,” I breathe in your ear, “How’s it feel?”

You try to chuckle but what comes out is a groan. “Well,” you manage, “let’s just say I know how a pig feels when it’s on a spit.” I laugh and you wiggle your ass playfully. “Okay. You got that monster in there. Are you gonna fuck me with it or just enjoy the view?” My answer is a sudden jerk of my hips and your body shudders like a thoroughbred after a good workout. With lazy strokes, I start my exploration of your dark highway.

I start to pick up speed and soon we’re in rhythm again. The feeling of tension is indescribable and I know it won’t be long before I come. There’s just one more thing that I can think of to raise the intensity level. I reach up by your neck and grab your long, flowing hair. You feel my touch and your ass backs up even harder.

“Yes! That’s it!” My cock is pistoning in and out of your ass now. Just a few seconds more. I’ve got a good handhold, just behind the nape. “Oh, yes! Please! Do it!” One more thrust. I tug on your hair. Hard. Your back arches as your head is pulled back and your scream ignites my orgasm. “God, yes! I’m coming!”

The power that rushes through me is so strong it’s all I can do not to pass out. My cock spasms, filling your back tunnel with what remains of my jism. I let go of your hair as my muscles go out of control. The pillow muffles your cries again and your body crumples beneath mine. With one last thrust I collapse, as well. We lay together on the bed, still joined, both of us completely spent. Somehow I manage to draw the covers over us. And with the last ounce of energy I possess, I throw my arm around you. I need to feel your touch, to know that this is what you wanted.

Just before I drift off to sleep, I feel your hand grab hold of mine and kiss it. Then I am asleep.

To Be Continued...

Gaucho
Gaucho
31 Followers
12