My Surprise

Story Info
A night shared between Master ans sub.
1.2k words
3.92
6.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I begin let me start out by telling you a little about myself. I am a 5'5" full figured black female, a mother of 3 boys, a wife to Chris and at 29 years old, I am the youngest executive in a publishing company. My days are long, they usually start at 6:30 am and end around 9 pm with me putting the kids to bed and then myself.

Today with back to back meetings, demanding writers and my bosses constant advances my day was a living hell. I decided to leave a little early and relax before Chris and the kids got home. The ride home was uneventful and as I pulled into the driveway and opened the garage I noticed Chris's truck. I began to wonder what was going on because if he was home something had to be wrong.

As I entered the house Chris stopped me at the door and told me to go upstairs and take a shower. While in the shower and unbeknowst to me, Chris had placed handcuffs on the bedposts, lit candles and placed a couple of towels on the bed. I got out of the shower was told to stay wet, come into the room, and lay down with my eyes closed. I did as Master Chris commanded. While laying on my back anxiously waiting to see what was next, I heard him open our dresser drawer and felt him put something over my eyes. He then told me to raise my hands and again I did as I was told. I felt him handcuff, first my right and then my left hand to the posts. Being bolder than I should have, I asked how could I serve my Master. Master Chris covered my mouth and said "I advise you to shut your mouth or you will not like the consequences for speaking." As he finished with the cuffs, he checked the blindfold, and began his torture.

First came the cold droplets of water to my breasts, my mind was reeling and wondering what he was going to do with water. Next came the cold trail starting at the outside of my right breast and circling its way inward. If anyone knows anything about me, they know that I hate the cold and anything associated with it. This was going to be pain and pleasure. As he slowly approached my nipples he alternated between the cube and his mouth. The sensation of his tongue and the cube tracing the outside of my breasts working their way to my nipples brought forth a moan from my lips and this encouraged Master even more. He slowly nipped at my nipples and followed with the ice. My breathing was slow and deep now and I was relishing all the sensations that were being given to me. This continued on to me, for what seemed like an eternity, as he moved to the other breast and started all over again.

The only sounds throughout the house were my moaning and the whispers of Master telling me that I was his good little whore and Master was pleased with my reactions but lets see if he could make his whore moan a little louder.

He moved his way downward leaving little kisses and small bites in his wake. I moaned as he approached my belly button (one of the sensitive parts of my body), placed a cube there and left it. I was shivering uncontrollably, feeling the cube that was in constant contact with my body. As that cube melted Master kissed my stomach, my thighs(the MOST sensitive part) and ran his tongue along the backs of my knees. My moaning has stopped and I am begging for release.

All of a sudden I feel nothing and I hear Masters voice from across the room. If you cum before I say, you will be taking cold showers for a week and if you have more than one I will add an additional week for each orgasm. Oh shit!! That is just great! Now I have to concentrate and I do not want to disappoint Master. No matter how good it feels Master will have no reason to punish me.

I felt him approach the bed, I was wondering what was next and it wasn't long before I found out. Another ice cube was rubbed on my pussy lips, he started at the bottom worked his way slowly up and I was giving into frozen pleasure. Instead of teasing my clit like I thought he would, he placed the cube in my ass. After he placed the ass cube in he sticks his dick into my mouth and told me to get him ready. I hear his low moans as I licked his head and ran my tongue along his shaft. He shoved himself to the back of my throat and as I tried to take him all the way in, he added more cubes to my ass and pussy. As he became hard I was thinking ok now a slow torturous fuck. Boy, was I dead wrong. He slammed into me and reminded me of my punishment if I came without permission. As he pounded and I heated up he helped me to cool off by adding another cube to my pussy. Going from hot to cold and back to hot was driving me crazy.

With all the sensations that I was feeling and the need to concentrate my moaning was uncontrolled. Oh Master and Yes Master was being repeated over and over again. As he pushed as deep as he could into me, my pussy was throbbing and I was on the verge of cumming when he slowed down. From break-neck speed to slow and steady was more nerve-racking than the build up.

Master slow stroked me and I felt him pull all the way out and plunge back in as he asked if his little slut was ready to cum for him yet. Unable to form a coherent thought, I just shook my head. My answer brought forth a renewed vigor from Master as he began pounding(the way I like it), he told me that I may cum. In no time the first gush(since I am a squirter) comes and covers Master. Another gush from me sends him over the edge and he spilled his seed into my convulsing pussy. He removed himself with a pop and climbed up onto my chest with an order to clean him off. I cleaned O/our juices off the shaft, head, his sac and got a very good slut from Master.

He removed the blindfold, unlocked the cuffs and told me to take a shower. On wobbly knees I entered the bathroom and started the water. Master Chris entered the bathroom and told me instead of a shower take a bath because he had another surprise when you get out. Mind wondering what was next I added his favorite scent to the water and waited for my next surprise. As the water finished I had thought of a few things that could surprise me and I wasn't even close but that is a whole different story.