My Surprise

Story Info
First time anal from a loving woman.
1.1k words
4
118.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnus
Carnus
4 Followers

I arrive home, it had been a long day, but not too bad, just tiring. When I walk in you have on a long robe and a smile. I kiss you lightly, gently nibbling your lower lip. You respond quickly and with excitement in your voice you told me that you have a surprise for me.

I always love your surprises and I kiss you again harder. You lead me to the recliner and sit me down, kneel down and take off my shoes and tell me to lean back and get comfy. I do, reclining back and stretching out.

As I do you undress me, my shirt, pants and even boxers soon join my shoes in the floor. You tell me to close my eyes and I hear the sound of your robe falling to the floor. As I sit there I feel you climb into my lap, sitting up on the arm of the chair. Your sexy legs are across mine and I can feel myself growing hard just from your presence in my lap.

You tell me to open my eyes and when I do you pull your hands away from your nipples, revealing a pair of bright yellow suckers on them. "They have been on for almost 30 minutes, waiting for you to take them off" you tell me softly. I have always loved the way your nipples look after I pull off the suckers, so as I kiss you again I pull each of them off, pulling slowly watching as your nipples stretch out before the suckers let go. Both of your nipples are long and hard, full points of pleasure waiting to be teased and played with. I take your left one in my fingers and began to squeeze it, softly at first, then just a little harder. You wiggle on the arm of the chair as I twist slightly. I love the look on your face when I do this, the excitement it brings both of us as I play. But we have done this a number of times, almost every day I play with your lovely nipples, loving the feel of them between my fingers, in my mouth and the touch of them as you drag them across my hard cock, so I was pretty sure you had another surprise for me.

We both grow more excited and you rub your soft thigh across my cock, the precum leaving a shiny wet trail on your skin. Just before I stand up and take you on the chair , you stand up and inform me it is time for my next surprise. You say you have been working on this for a few days now and hope I like it. I have always loved everything about you, from the way you love to have your nipples played with, to your shaved pussy, soft and pretty for me always.

You lean down and pick up a bottle of baby oil, poured some in your hands to warm it and gently coat my cock with it, from the tip of my head all the way to my balls, slowly rubbing the now warm oil into my skin. Then you push the chair back again, reclining it as far as it will go. Now you crawl slowly up into the chair, dragging your lovely nipples and breasts along my thighs, capturing my hard cock between your tits you squeeze them around me, holding them against me as you bounce them by lightly slapping the bottoms of them for me to see. I love to watch you as you play with yourself for me. You next slide up further, kneeling on the arms of the chair, your legs spread wide for me to see as you begin to tease your clit, stroking your fingers between your lips as I watch. You pull your wet fingers from your pussy and touch them first to your lips, then bring them to mine. As I taste your fingers you move up even more on the chair.

Now you lean against me, my faced between your tits, I can feel your nipples on my cheeks, the light afternoon shadow on my cheeks just scratches your nipples and skin as you reach between us. "Now it is time for your surprise," you whisper to me. I feel you rubbing my cock against your pussy, then to my surprise you push it back further and I feel the tight opening to your ass against me. I look up a bit surprised because except for a little playing you have never wanted to feel me in your ass. Just as I start to say something you push down, one hard stroke taking my oiled cock inside you. I feel you groan as I press deeply inside you. The muscles squeezing me firmly as you settle down into my lap.

I lay there in heaven feeling you around me as you begin to slowly move up and down on your knees. I watch as one hand begins to stroke your pussy again, rubbing your clit with your wet fingers. I start to reach for you, but you shake your head smiling. I lay back and watch as your other hand begins to toy again with your swollen nipples, twisting and puling on them as you move up and down on my shaft.

You feel so incredibly warm and tight that I know I will not be able to hold back for long. You can feel me swelling inside you and then suddenly you stop, sinking down on my cock to take as much of it inside you as possible. You watch my eyes as I feel you squeeze down on me, milking my cock with your ass as you continue to play with your pussy and nipples for me to see. Your eyes start to grow shiny as I feel the contractions become less in rhythm and more intense, just as you start to cum you begin to bounce hard on my cock, unable to wait any longer I begin to cum, the first jet hard and hot, you push down and rotate you hips as I hear your voice "Cum i my ass, fill me with cum,, cum for me hard my love," unable to resist you I cum hard, spraying deep inside your body as you cum again. We both slowly catch our breath and you lean forward, letting my soft cock slowly slide out of your ass, the feeling almost too much as I feel one final jet of cum escape me, spraying up against your pussy as my cock falls forward.

You snuggle into my arms and kiss me softly, "Now my darling, all of my body is yours to use in your pleasure as you see fit." I smile softly and gently caress your skin, "Thank you my love." I pull a quilt off the floor and cover us with it as you snuggle against me happily. As for myself, life is perfect.

Carnus
Carnus
4 Followers