My Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
My new skills please him.
2k words
4.3
26.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone buzzed in my purse while I was at the grocery store, and it was my lover. He wanted to see me again, and I had been waiting for this e-mail. He had a few requests, I figured he was starting slow and appreciated it. He wanted me to meet him at his house, and he gave me specific instructions as to how that would play out. I wanted to see him again, but I was concerned about getting caught. I was so nervous, but I totally trusted him already. He requested a dress and panties because he said he wanted the pleasure of taking them off.

After dropping the groceries off at my house, I quickly changed my clothes and drove to the north side of town and down the street he lived on. He was standing in the opening of his garage waiting for me. His dark, black skin looked so amazing against the white tank top he was wearing. I pulled directly into the garage, just as he had instructed. I turned off the engine and waited for the garage door to close completely before leaping out of the car and into his arms.

I was wearing a yellow and brown sundress and thong panties. The color of the dress accented my short blonde hair, and light suntan that I work on several times a week. I wore low heels to give my calves some shape and me a little height. I skipped wearing make-up and wondered if he would comment. I've been told I'm very pretty without it, and some very kind people say I have natural beauty. Either way, I'm from the California coast, and make up isn't a priority. In light of that, my deep blue eyes were left to make their own natural impression.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me deeply. Our mouths opened and our tongues danced with and tasted each other. I inhaled his sweet scent and looked into his eyes. He was very happy to see me. He led me into his house, and I was in awe of its beauty. Every room was elegantly decorated, and it had a very comfortable feel to it. He took me to his office, and sat at his desk. I wasn't sure what to do so I just knelt beside him. He looked over and touched my hair and said, "You're such a good girl." My heart swelled with pride.

I think he was finishing his e-mail or something, but I just waited patiently for him to finish. It was only a couple of minutes later that he pulled me to my feet and had me stand in front of him with my back to him. He ran his hands my back and over my hips. He squeezed my ass a few times before he lifted the back of my dress to expose my ass; it was really bare except for the string of my thong panties. I felt so vulnerable and exposed standing there with no eye contact. He wanted me to lean forward so he could have a better view and more access to my pussy.

As I stood bent over with my ass exposed to a man I hardly knew I thought about how much I trusted him already. I met him less than two weeks ago, and already I was baring my ass and exposing my pussy to a married man in his own house. There was something so unique and wonderful about him, I felt like I would do almost anything to please him. I wanted him to enjoy my body in whatever way that pleased him most.

All of a sudden his hand came down on my ass with a loud slapping sound. It stung only slightly, and I giggled. He stood up and undid his pants and let them fall to his feet, he pushed his boxers down as well. He put his hand on the side of my head and swung me around so now I was bent over and his cock was perfect level for sucking. I knelt down and leaned my head back and took just the head into my mouth. I took more and more of his big black cock into my mouth, and when I opened my eyes to examine how far I had gone. I was quickly disappointed to realize I only had about 1/3 of it! He could read my mind, and he chuckled. He asked, "Do you want to take the whole thing into your mouth and throat?" I nodded my head and said, "Mmm Hmm."

He smiled and said, "I can teach you." He reached down and grabbed the hem of my dress and quickly lifted it up over my head, I removed my bra, and I knelt before him naked. He grabbed a handful of hair and started pushing his cock farther and farther into my mouth. I gagged a little, and I opened my mouth as wide as I could. He told me to tilt my head back as far as I could, He kept pushing his dick farther and farther into my mouth, and all of a sudden his big dick was in my throat.

My mind panicked and I couldn't breath, but then he pulled out. My eyes were watering, and I started to feel embarrassed at what I probably looked like. I wasn't crying nor did I want to stop, it was just my body's reaction to this new feeling. He sensed my thoughts immediately and said, "Baby your doing it. You're doing a great job, don't worry if you spit or cry or even gag, baby it all feels very good."

I started to relax again, and I focused on opening my mouth as big as I could, and he kept pushing his cock in and out of my throat. This was the first time anyone had fucked my mouth the way it was meant to be fucked. He abruptly pushed me away from his rock hard dick, and said, "I don't wanna cum yet, and you're getting good at that already." Again my heart swelled with pride, and my pussy was soaking wet. Every time he was buried deep in my throat my pussy would throb like a carpenters thumb after a hard hit with a hammer. It was kind of painful how hard it was pounding.

He removed his white tank top to reveal his sexy 6-pack abs. He was so lean and his muscles were so hard and defined, he didn't look much older than me. His skin was so dark against mine, and his expressions were clear and communicated his pleasure. He asked me to get on my hands and knees, and he was behind me again. He parted my pussy lips and felt how wet I was, and said, "wow, baby, I didn't realize how much you liked that. Would you like to do that again someday?" I responded, "I would love to! I wanna practice until I'm really good at deep throating you." He laughed at my enthusiasm.

He pushed the head of his giant cock into the opening of my wet pussy and groaned at how tight it was again. He was big and my pussy was small, so he had to go slow at first. He slowly worked his way deep inside me. He asked me to lean down with my elbows on the ground and my ass in the air. After he opened me up a little he started fucking me with the rhythm of an old street musician. You know the kind that is so rhythmic and consistent that you get lost in the moment.

Before I knew it I was rocking and pushing my body into his. With each thrust, I could feel the tip of his cock deep inside me.

He was holding my hips and pushing into me again and again. However, suddenly he withdrew again saying he wasn't ready to cum again. He stood up and walked out of the room. I wasn't sure what to do, so I just followed after him. I peered around the corner of the first room I passed and he was lying face up on a bed in this room. He casually motioned for me to join him. As I entered the room he said, "I want you to ride me." I nodded eagerly, I was happy to comply; I opened my legs wide and straddled his body.

I slowly lowered my pussy onto his stiff rod. My wet slit accepted him in one smooth motion. I could feel the tip of him buried deep inside me, this feeling alone made me want to cum. The walls of my pussy started to contract, and I could tell she was revved up and ready to get hers! I rocked my hips forward and stroked his cock with my womanly body. He said, "I can feel it. I can feel your orgasm building inside you." He said, "Baby I want you to cum for me."

I looked deep into his eyes and saw the passion and desire for me. He pushed his hips and pelvis into my clit, and it started a slow ascent to my first orgasm. Slowly I pushed his dick deep inside me, and ecstasy started to erupt deep inside my pussy. My orgasm bubbled to the surface like a powerful, volcanic eruption. I rocked with the powerful force of my own ecstasy, and I said, "I'm cumming, oh yes, I'm cumming." My pussy flooded with my sweet juices, and my body pulsed with waves of pleasure.

I opened my eyes and he was carefully watching me, he was studying my face as I came. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. He rocked his hips and moved his still hard cock inside me. I giggled because I could feel my pussy start to throb and another orgasm starting to brew. He could read it in my face and said, "I want you to cum for me again." I wanted to cum for him again too!

I closed my eyes and imagined what our bodies would look like in a porno type movie. I watched his big, black dick sliding in and out of my pink pussy; and I could hear the participants panting with pleasure. I grabbed a handful of the sheets and my orgasm started to pulse again. The rhythmic nature of the waves of ecstasy forced me to cry out in pleasure. I opened my eyes, and he was watching my face again. I giggled and he kissed me.

He lifted me off him and told me to get on my hands and knees. He pushed his hard cock into my slick pussy from behind me, he told me to lie all the way down. He pushed my legs together and straddled me. His big dick pushed all the way inside me, this downward angle gave him more room to slide all the way in. He made a deep but quite growling sound, and I could tell he was enjoying the depth he was able to attain like this. He worked my pussy slowly and steadily; I could feel my body respond to his urges. Suddenly he pulled out and growling louder this time. I could feel spurts of hot cum on my ass and back. I imagined his face as he shot his seed all over me.

After his cum stopped he lay next to me for a few minutes, and I lay on my belly next to him. We studied each others face for a few minutes, and then we both cleaned up and dressed, and it was time for me to leave. He hugged me and I pressed my face into his chest. I loved the way he smelled, and I already looked forward to seeing him again.

He looked deep into my eyes and kissed me passionately, and said, "I want to see you the day after tomorrow." He said, "I want you to wear the shortest dress you have and no panties next time." He paused and then added, "I like it when you don't wear make-up, feel free to skip that whenever you want, you're beautiful without it." I just nodded my head, my cheeks were hot, my heart raced, and my head swam. I knew exactly what I would wear next time!