My Surprise Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, we move on to Tyler and Lexi," Brenda said from behind me.

Tyler and Lexi, the couple I had greeted at the door, were standing near the end of the couch by Bill and Jay. "Hello, Lexi!" I said as wrapped my arms around Lexi's waist, one hand sliding down and squeezing her firm young ass. I kissed her once again, briefly making out with her as our tongues explored each other's mouths. As we did so, my hand slid around front, down to her inner thigh, and up again raising her leather mini skirt before grasping her pussy, with one finger feeling her already moistened slit.

She smiled a deep smile as I backed away slightly and moved on to Tyler. "Hi, Tyler," I said as I reached down grabbing his ball sac with one hand while the hand grasped the nape of his neck and drew him to me, kissing him as passionately as we had at the door.

When I released him and stood back, Brenda said, "And, finally, we have Johnny, our solo guest."

I stood before Johnny for a moment before kneeling down in front of him, and leaning forward, grabbed his ass in both hands, pulling him towards me, and planting a very firm kiss on the bulge in his khaki shorts. As I stood up very close to him, I planted a quick kiss on his lips.

Moving away, Brenda spoke once again, "And, of course, you know me, my little servant boy. Come give me a kiss, Slut!"

I obeyed and Brenda and I kissed in our very passionate way, her hand resting comfortable on my balls before moving away with a semi-gentle squeeze. "Well done, Link! Well done!"

"Let the party begin!" yelled Brenda. "Link! Drinks for everyone!"

I went to the kitchen and got everyone fresh drinks and after handing them out, Jan called me over to her. She didn't say a word at first and began kissing me as she pulled me towards the table in the dining area. When her ass met the table, she hiked up her denim mini skirt and hoisted herself onto the table and lay back with her knees up and legs spread giving me full view of her pantyless, shaved pussy... what a beautiful sight! I understood what I was to do, so I kneeled down between her feet and began to finger her cunt and clit soon adding my tongue to the mix. In short order, she began to wriggle on the table, obviously nearing orgasm. I continued to tongue whip her pussy until she came in an explosive climax.

I stood and pushed the front edge of my panties down, but just as I was about to ram my cock inside of her, I was pushed aside, and Dave jumped in and began to fuck her, jeans down around his ankles. I bent over and started kissing Dave's ass and trying to lick his bucking asshole as he fucked Jan.

Within seconds, I felt hands pulling my panties down and a finger probing my own asshole and finally pushing its way inside me. I relaxed my man cunt, and soon felt another finger alongside of the first one. I looked back and saw that it was Bill who was finger-fucking me.

I returned to Dave's ass and Bill pulled his fingers out of me and a few seconds later, I felt the head of his cock pushing its way into me, and once inside, Bill started pumping my ass, fucking me like there was no tomorrow. As he fucked me, he reached around and stuck his fingers that were in my ass into my mouth telling me to suck them clean, which I did.

I looked over to see Brenda watching the action, smiling with obvious pleasure and feeling herself up.

Bill began to pump even more furiously and I could his cock start to throb inside of me, telling me that he was about to cum. He pumped harder and harder, finally releasing his cum into my waiting asshole.

When he was finished, he said, "Link! On your knees and clean my cock off!" I dutifully obeyed his command and dropped to my knees, first licking his shaft, then taking his member into my mouth and sucking it clean.

Jay had come over and got on all fours behind me, pushing me down onto my elbows so that my ass was in the air. He buried his face between my ass cheeks and licked and sucked Bill's cum out of me.

By the time we had finished, Dave had shot his load into Jan and ordered me to eat his cum out of her. I gladly obliged, doing as I was instructed.

As soon as I had gotten as much of Dave's load out of Jan's twat and brought her to another orgasm, I stood up, pulling my panties back up. The first of the festivities had ended, and I was hoping it wouldn't be long before the next started.

I looked for Brenda, and found her... Lexi was lying on the kitchen counter with Brenda, completely naked, bent over the end of the counter eating her pussy, while Tyler was fucking her from behind.

I started towards them and was intercepted by Johnny, who brought me to the living room, made me sit on the couch and dropped his shorts and rammed his cock into mouth and face-fucked me.

He pulled out, and told me to kneel on the couch and bend over the back. I no sooner got into position, and he had his cock buried into my ass and I got the second of many ass-fuckings I would get over the course of the week.

Before he came in my ass, however, he grabbed me and turned me around and made me sit again to resume sucking his cock that was just in my ass. In a few minutes, I felt the pulsing in his stiff rod just before he blew his load of cum into my mouth. I hungrily swallowed every drop, and after the climax subsided, I continued to lick and suck his cock until he went soft.

I started towards the kitchen again and when I got there, Tyler was still fucking Brenda, who had taken a break from eating Lexi out and was fisting her instead.

I leaned over and licked Lexi's cunt for a few minutes, then kissed Brenda, sticking my tongue in her mouth which she greedily sucked on, tasting my ass, Dave's ass, and both Bill's and Johnny's cum, and now mixed with Lexi's pussy juices.

I turned and ran my hand down her back, over her ass, and down to Tyler's cock and her pussy as he rammed it in and out of her. I alternated between feeling Tylers cock, Brenda's cunt, and fingering her asshole. I bent over further and tried as hard as I could to get my face and tongue onto Tyler's shaft and Brenda's pussy, but it was difficult, so I resorted to tonguing her ass instead.

I moved around behind Tyler, and stuck my fingers into his ass as he continued fucking Brenda, and finally, I stood behind him and forced my cock into his ass, letting him fuck her and me at the same time.

Tyler let loose his cumload into Brenda and I shot mine into Tyler.

Jay was handy to lick and suck both my cock and Tyler's clean once we had both finished. Afterwards, I bent Brenda back over the counter, and knelt down and ate out her pussy, sucking all of Tyler's cum out of her.

It was getting late and everyone was tired, so we all started filing to our respective rooms for the night.

Once Brenda and I were in our bed, we began kissing and exploring each other's bodies with fingers and hands, lips and tongue... Brenda pushed me down on my back on the bed and straddled my now hard again cock, and quickly buried it to the hilt inside of her, and began riding me. It wasn't long before she and I had a powerful orgasm together.

We melted into each other's arms, told each other, "I love you." and fell fast asleep.

So ends the first night of the week-long birthday party.

12