My Surrender

Story Info
She takes a drive seeking freedom, but is captured.
2.8k words
4.2
30k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The freedom of my car felt good. It was no convertible – but with the windows open and the sun setting I could not feel better. It had been a rough day. Matt was driving me nuts. With only three weeks to our wedding we were both feeling stressed. I had to escape tonight.

I took a road I love up through the mountains. I keep my love of this road my own little secret. The views are heavenly, but the road isn't paved and it dead ends after about seventeen winding miles. Few use this road except for those who have build get-a-ways to flee the city. The storm last night left the road particularly bumpy and I found myself slowing down rather than driving with the wild abandon I usually enjoyed. Then it happened - the one event that would change the course of my life more than I ever could have predicted. I got a flat tire.

My heart sank at the thought of having to call Matt to bale me out of this mess. I wasn't ready to face him again yet but I had little choice so I reached for my bag to get my cell phone. My bag wasn't there. Had I left the apartment in such a hurry that I didn't even bring my purse? My only option was to change the tire myself.

I struggled to use the jack but after 45 minutes of trying to get the car off the ground I had to accept the fact that the either the jack was broken or I didn't have the strength to lift my car off the ground myself. I began to feel desperate when I noticed the house perched directly above me tucked into the trees. With no other options left, I had to ask for help.

The door opened almost immediately upon my knock. The man who stood before me took my breath away. He wore jeans but no shirt. He was muscular with tattoos up both arms and had pierced nipples. His skin glistened in the moonlight. I wanted to reach out and run my hands across his chest. I looked up into those dark eyes and I was mesmerized. I stammered, "Uh …I… uh gotta use the phone, I have um… a …flat…"

"…tire. Yes, I know I've enjoyed watching you out there for almost an hour. I wondered when you'd break down and ask me for help." He looked at me and smiled a self satisfied smirk blocking the doorway.

Arrogant bastard! He was watching me struggle all that time. "Can I please just use your phone?" He moved aside and allowed me to slip past him. As I went by I brushed against his chest. A shiver momentarily seized my body. I was suddenly self-conscious. I knew I looked filthy. My hands were smeared with oily grit. This man seemed to read my mind.

"Why don't you clean up a bit, then you can make your call." As I washed up I realized I was shaking ever so slightly. His man had me on edge. When I returned to him I found him in the living room with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"You know sweetheart, there's no need to call anybody. I can fix the flat for you, but let's have a glass of wine first. You look like you could use to relax. My name's Dominic by the way." He leaned over me and rubbed my shoulders and then joined my on the couch. I felt that shiver tear through my body again. What was it about this guy? There was no denying that he had a gorgeous body, but he definitely was not my type. I drank down my glass of wine quickly. He poured me another. We talked about my fiancée and how I had left the apartment to take a drive. He stared into my eyes as he listened. I knew I was drinking too much but somehow I did not want the evening to end. I could have only described him as "disarming".

He noticed my eyes scanning his body and he moved toward me. He took my face in his hands and before I could think – he kissed me. I couldn't help myself. I slipped my arms around his neck and pulled him close. His tongue found mine and soon he had enveloped my body in his own. I could feel him growing harder as he rubbed against my thigh. His hand moved up my leg and began ripping at my thong. I was startled. It was as if I was waking from a dream. I pushed him away and ran to the door, but he grabbed me by the shoulders and slammed me back against the wall.

I tried to free myself from his grip but he crushed his body against mine and kissed me roughly. I couldn't breathe. With one hand he held firmly on to my hair and with the other he forced up my skirt. He pushed his hands roughly over my pussy. Despite my mounting fear, I knew he would find me wet. I panicked "Stop this, please. Just let me go back to my car".

"You want this baby you just have to learn to admit it. Your body can't lie to me. I know your type; you've never been with a man who is not afraid to be a man before, have you? You'll love it. I know how to fuck a woman the way she needs to be fucked."

"Let me go!" I tried to kick him, but he forced my head back for another unwelcome kiss.

"No" he said plainly, "I've decided to keep you".

I swung my arms up and tried to shove him away, but he was far stronger.

Keep me? What was he talking about? I couldn't think clearly… I was overwhelmingly sleepy. My last thought was – could he have drugged my wine? Then I lost consciousness.

I awoke slowly. My head was pounding as I tried to figure out where I was. I was lying on a bed, naked. There was a sick sticky feeling between my legs, my pussy swollen and burned. My arms ached and I realized they were bound together at the wrists behind my back. My legs were strapped to a bar which forced them about three feet apart. There was an intense pain in my nipples. I sensed something there but it was too dark to see and I was unable to move my hands to find out. My heart pounded with panic. I tried to focus and to piece together how I got there. I remembered driving, getting the flat tire, found a house to make a call, the man. Dominic. At that moment my eyes fell to the corner of the room. He was sitting there silently watching me. A dim light slowly began to shine through the window. It was dawn.

I was too frightened to speak. He continued to look at me. His stare bore through me. Finally I whispered, "Are you going to kill me?"

"Of course not, I told you last night. I have decided to keep you."

His words penetrated my brain slowly. I whimpered, "You can't just keep me. I have to go. People will come looking for me. They'll find my car."

He smiled, "No one knows you're here and your car has been removed from the road. As I said, you are mine now. I intend to use you for my own pleasure. You will stay here with me." He moved closer to the bed.

"Hmm, as you may have noticed I have pierced your gorgeous nipples to mark you as my own. They are beautiful.

"What? No!" I was terrified. I struggled to move and in a fury tried to lunge toward him.

He easily stepped aside to avoid attack. "Struggle if you wish. The result will be the same. You will live to serve me and give me pleasure. Nothing else." He spoke with a flat tone like the whole thing bored him.

He left the room. I heard a key turning in the lock. I was alone, and locked in. I had a chance to study the room I was in. It seemed to be upstairs. There was one small window – too small for even me to slip through. After what could have been hours I realized that I had no chance of escape being tied the way I was. My mind shifted from fear to anger and finally hopelessness. No one did know I was here. I was completely at his mercy.

Finally I heard noises from what must have been Dominic coming up the stairs. He let himself in and sat down in front of me. Still bound I had little chance of moving.

Without a word he set to untying my wrists. My relief did not last as he immediately tied them together again, this time in front of me. Dominic lifted me up with no effort and with my feet barely touching the floor he hooked my arms to a chain dangling from the ceiling.

His hands slid up my arms, moving slowly across my chest and down to each breast. He cupped my breasts in his hands and toyed with my newly pierced nipples. Licking them softly. "In time I trust you will find pleasure in them as I do."

I looked away from him and tried desperately to pull my breasts from his hands.

"Don't fight me," he said biting my neck and ear lobe, "You cannot win."

Goose bumps rose on my skin at the feel of his hands, touching me, running up and down my belly, my back, my hips and inner thighs. Kissing me firmly on the mouth he smirked, "You like this. I can tell."

Then he touched my clit - briefly, quickly, running his fingers over it. Then paying it much more attention he rubbed it until it was fully engorged. I writhed at his touch. He took his hand away and I fought against the impulse to protest. But he saw my reaction and smiled.

He moved his fingers to part my swollen lips and gently plunged one finger into my pussy. He slowly started fucking me with his finger. As he increased his rhythm my body responded against my will. Soon I was uncontrollably tossing my thrusting my hips as his fingers pumped me faster and faster. I screamed as I began to cum. But Dominic stopped and asked me again if I was his and would serve him. I was silent. He abruptly left the room. He had brought me to the brink provided me with no release and with my legs spread and my wrists tied there was nothing I could do. I sobbed tears of frustration as I hung chained to the ceiling.

Dominic entered the room as the sky was getting dark. He helped me down, untied my arms and released my shackled ankles. I felt numb – physically and emotionally. I did not know what I was feeling – so I did not speak. He held me gently in his arms and offered a drink of water to my lips. After I had drunk he fed me small pieces of apple and cheese and some crackers. He fed me with tenderness and held me on his lap. I dozed in his arms. I was exhausted.

He caressed my face and ran his hand gently down my back. There was warmth in his touch - love. He murmured softy, "You have beautiful skin. I regret the welts and the bruises that will form."

I looked at him with horror, "What? Oh please don't hurt me."

He pushed me off the bed and forced me to the floor. I did not have the strength to fight him. He positioned me on all fours and ran his hand over my ass. "You are being punished for your refusal to admit my ownership." He brought his hand down hard, and I gasped at the stinging pain. "You are being punished for your refusal to serve my needs", another slap. My ass burned and I shed tears for the first time since the ordeal had started as he continued to beat me.

"You should feel lucky. I have searched for a long time for someone I thought could give me pleasure."

It was then I felt the leather of the whip rub against the skin of my back before he slapped it against me. In reaction, I twisted and arched my back and let out a cry. He held me firmly in place and continued whipping me with fury. Each blow bringing searing pain. I lost count of how many times he struck me. He was proving his unquestioned dominance and I was helpless against him.

He paused to rub my sore back and bottom. He moved his fingers deeply into my pussy and to my humiliation he found the wetness there I think he expected. His fingers moving in my pussy provided me with indescribable pleasure. I moved against him, as he set the pace and he watched me as I reached for an orgasm. But he kept it out of reach and left me on the floor. I collapsed in frustration.

I assumed he was done with me, but instead he seized my hair and lifted my head to look at him. He stepped back and slowly removed his clothes. First his shirt revealing the strong muscular chest I had wanted to touch so badly the night before, then his shorts. I could not deny my intense attraction to him. A thick and glorious cock already erect and waiting appeared and he shoved it in my face. "You will serve me. Take it and show me you want to please me".

I took his cock in my mouth. I wanted it. By this time I craved to taste him. I began to move it up and down slowly savoring the warm flesh, licking over the length of it before I ravenously sucked it down. He pushed in and I swallowed him. My throat stretched as he pummeled me with savage strokes fucking my face. He held my face down denying me the pleasure of watching his orgasm. I drank him willingly.

Afterwards he kissed me tenderly on the forehead and left the room, again locking the door behind him. Exhaustion set in and I fell into the bed for sleep.

I felt him reach down to me and move my legs apart. I did not stop him. He lowered his head and began to run the tip of his beard up the inside of my thigh. I felt him there but I was not prepared for the touch of his tongue on the tender outer lips of my pussy. I gasped and bucked toward him. Then his tongue slowly delved deeper and licked me freely before working his way up to suck on my clit. It felt incredible. Again I was helpless under his control. A part of me hated him but I didn't want him to ever stop sucking me. A climax built within me and Dominic must have sensed it. He pulled away and looked directly into my eyes.

"You want me, don't you? I can see it in your face. Are you ready to give yourself to me completely?" He waited for an answer.

Ashamed, I could not give him any answer but "yes".

With that he climbed on top of me. I felt the smooth skin of the head of his cock push against my slit. Just the tip slipped inside of my hole, my pussy now soaked. I was dying to feel his cock in me finally, after all this time of pain and hints of pleasure, then surrender, now he was almost in me and I was so close to utter rapture.

"Do you want me?"

I nodded.

"Plead for me, I don't give myself to just any woman to enjoy."

I immediately begged, "Please, oh god Dominic fuck me. Please I have to feel you inside me."

He had me then.

With a jolt I felt his hard cock fill me. He pulled my hips toward him as he pounded me hard. I threw my head back convulsing with pleasure. I burst into an orgasm like none I had ever had before. Every part of my body was alive. I became aware of Dominic's own climax. A deep guttural moan erupted as we rode the waves of delirium.

He peered down at me and stated, "You are mine now to use as I desire."

I was his now and I couldn't imagine being anything else.