My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 03

Story Info
Candy & Jocelyn; Very Good Friends.
8.9k words
16.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

This is chapter three in this story of my affair with Candy, a woman I met through doing business with her company and with whom I entered into a long term intimate relationship after that business was completed.

To refresh your memory, if you've read the first two chapters, I'm an admitted adulterer. But I can also admit I'm married to a woman who's much too good for me. And while I do love my wife very much, I can only explain my need to be with other woman as a compulsion. Frankly, I crave being with other women. And it's the differences I crave most, not in comparison to each other or to my wife, but the differences in and of themselves. The difference of how they feel in my arms and under my hands, how they smell, how they taste, how they kiss, and how they make love. This is what I want to experience.

At this point in our affair Candy and I had been involved with each other for about four months and have met for sex several times. I've related the story of four of those rendezvous' in past chapters and of course we've made love other times as well.

We've met in hotels, at her office, at her house, and we've had sex in public a few times because it seems Candy has a thing for semi-public sex. Since we work in the same industry, although not together, we attend many of the same seminars and other industry meetings out of town which offer us opportunities to be together too.

Candy was aware I was married and that my wife and I had a very good and strong marriage, my infidelity notwithstanding. In fact the first time we had sex, which she initiated, she told me she knew I was married and didn't care. She was also ok with the situation of being able to see me only so often and had no problem being seen out and about with a married man.

I also now knew she was married, although hers wasn't a conventional marriage in any sense of the word.

Nor was she interested in an exclusive relationship with me. Frankly between the sex with my wife and Candy I had about all I could handle at the moment, so for all intents and purposes my relationship with her was exclusive, again my wife notwithstanding. And although I had no right to expect her not to, to my knowledge Candy wasn't seeing any other man besides me at the time. She had told me as much some time earlier.

I'm fortunate to have a job where I spend a lot of time either wining and dining clients or being wined and dined, so my wife expects me to be out late often. Also both she and I have jobs where one or the other of us travel out of town a good bit. All of this combines to offer Candy and me numerous opportunities to be together.

When we've gotten together it hasn't always been to just have sex, sometimes we just sit and talk or just cuddle. We also speak by phone often, at least two to three times a day, especially when one or the other of us is out of town or otherwise indisposed. Sometimes the phone calls do turn into phone sex, but mostly they're not about sex at all, other then maybe to set up to meet for sex. Sometimes when the calls turned into phone sex it occurred at not so opportune times, such as when…

During one such call Candy was driving home from her office and I was sitting in the airport waiting for my flight to board.

"Where are you?" Candy asked.

"Just came down from the club. I'm sitting in the gate area now; the plane will be boarding shortly."

"Wish I could have found the time to go with you this trip."

"Me too, especially since I won't be back until Monday or Tuesday of next week, depends on how it goes."

"That really sucks you know." Then after a deep sigh she asked, her tone slightly teasing and suggestive, "But anyway do you know what I'm doing right now?"

"Candy I wouldn't even begin to hazard a guess."

She laughed and said, "Well right now I have my right hand under my skirt playing with myself."

Smiling I asked, "Really? Having fun?"

"Oh yes. You know I like playing with my pussy when I drive. Its better then listening to the same old shit on the radio."

"I know you do, and I hope you're wearing your hands free head set rather then driving with your knees again. You remember what almost happened the last time you did that."

Giggling she said, "Yep, I remember. And yes I have the hands free thingy on."

"Where are you?"

"On the interstate passing Bonnabel Boulevard. You know what?"

"No, what?"

"My pussy's very wet right now. My fingers are just sliding ever so smoothly in and out of me."

Still smiling I asked, "Slippery, huh?"

"Uh-huh. Now my fingers are slipping and sliding all over my clitty too and up and down through my lips, mmmmm. Ooops, my fingers just slipped back inside my pussy again."

What she'd said about liking to play with herself as she drove was true, although she also liked playing with herself if she were just a passenger too. We'd taken a couple of road trips together and at some point she'd lean the seat back, hike up her skirt and masturbate.

Believe me when I say at the very least it's more than a little bit distracting trying to drive when you have a beautiful, hot blooded, hot bodied woman masturbating beside you.

Hearing how she was breathing over the phone I knew she was really masturbating too, having heard her many times before. I was glad I was sitting; I was able to lay my suit coat across my lap to hide my erection.

"Oooo, you should see my nipples; they're standing out against my blouse. I'm wearing that half cup bra on you bought me. Hmmm, they're all tingly too."

I heard a loud noise that sounded like the horn on a semi-truck and then heard Candy giggling.

"What was that?"

"A big truck. The driver saw what I was doing and blew his horn."

Knowing how much Candy enjoyed public or semi-public sex I knew being seen caused her pussy to give out another little squirt of lubrication.

"How high is it?"

"What, the truck?"

"No, the covering," having to be vague with people sitting on either side of me.

"The covering? Oh my skirt you mean."

"Yes, that's right."

"Oh he can't see anything other than my hand going underneath the hem of my skirt and it's around mid thigh right now. Should I pull it higher and show him what I'm doing, let him see my pussy?" she asked wickedly.

"Um, I think he's probably already aware of what you're up to. And I don't advise you showing him anything. But if that's what you want to do I can't stop you."

Laughing she said, "Ok then, I won't show him my pussy. What I'll do instead is this."

I heard nothing on the phone but background noise for three or four seconds, then Candy moaning into the phone and then another long honk of the trucker's horn.

"What happened?"

"Nothing really. I just took my fingers from under my skirt and put them in my mouth to taste myself."

In my mind I could picture her doing this, as I'd seen her do it many times in the past. Candy loves the taste of her own pussy and often sucks her fingers after she's taken them from her pussy.

"What's happening now?"

"My fingers are rubbing my clitty again. It's so hard, hmmmm. I need to leave that alone else I'll cum."

"Isn't that the point?"

"You know what, it is. Ok then I'll cum for the guy in the truck."

She'd said it so matter-of-factly I could only sit and shake my head at her boldness. In my ear I heard as her breathing deepened.

"My fingers are inside me now and I'm moving them in and out. My thumb is against my clitty too, rubbing it as I finger myself. Yesssss," she said dragging out the last word then breathed heavily through her nose.

"Keep your eyes on the road Candy," I warned.

"Uh-huh, keeping my eyes on the road and my fingers in my pussy."

I could hear her breathing getting heavier and knew it would be just a little bit more before she came.

"Fuck I wish I had one more hand to play with my nipples while I drove and played with myself. I wish you were here to do it for me."

"Me too Candy, me too."

From her breathing I could tell she was very close now so I said, "Maybe now's the time to touch the button only."

"Yeah touch my clitty, touch only my little button now. Ooooh." There was about two more long seconds of heavy breathing coming over the phone when she let out a long, "Oh yesssss, fuck yeah! I'm cumming now. Oh my…that's…that's good…oh fuck. Oh fuuuccckkk."

My cock was twitching in my pants and I knew I'd be wet because I could feel the precum leaking from my cock as I listened to Candy cum.

And she must have been louder than I'd thought because the man on my left, which was the ear I had my phone to, leaned towards me just a bit turning his head slightly as if trying to pick up an illusive sound. Then he turned his head to me and smiled knowingly at me, then went back to his paper.

On the phone the only sound I heard now was Candy breathing deeply in and out.

"You ok?"

"Hmm, oh yes, I'm just fine."

"What are you doing now?"

"Pulling over to take my exit; I almost missed it."

"So I guess everything's good now, right?"

"Hmmm, everything's wonderful. But now the car smells like pussy."

"I don't see why it should," I said teasing her.

"Me neither," she said all innocently.

Just then the airline gate agents made an announcement. So I said to Candy "they're calling for us to board so I need to go now. You headed home?"

"Uh-huh."

"I'll call you when I land."

"You better. I miss you already."

"I miss you too. Bye babe."

"Bye sweetie."

Although they'd already boarded first class passengers I had to sit for a moment and let my hard-on go down. Luckily I went soft before I lost my seat or the plane departed.

Boarding the plane I saw the man who'd sat next to me in the boarding lounge was now seated in the aisle seat in the first row of business class, about three rows behind mine in first class. As I came aboard he nodded and again smiled knowingly at me, then looked back down at the magazine he was reading and shook his head just a slight bit.

I reminded myself to tell Candy in addition to her trucker watching her cum, this guy had heard her get off over the phone. Could you imagine the stories these two would tell their friends?

While on this trip, like any other, I spoke daily with both my wife and Candy. No matter what was going on I always made the time several times each day to talk with the two women in my life. Our conversations would last anywhere from a couple of minutes to about twenty or so, but I didn't mind because I enjoyed our talks. And while I'd talk to both just after waking and just before going to sleep, a call to my wife was usually the first and last I'd make each day.

Luckily after finishing up my business a bit sooner than expected I was able to get an earlier flight home. Just a day earlier but since I had been gone for a week, I was ready to get home.

The limo service dropped me at home late Sunday afternoon and my wife and I spent the evening making love after we'd gotten back from dinner, falling asleep where we lay on the living room rug.

When she got home the following evening she was in a foul mood.

"Uh oh," I thought.

But it turned out she was pissed at her bosses, not me. Unexpectedly she had to make an out of town business trip, leaving early the next morning. Business travel for her was pretty common, almost as common as it is for me, so traveling didn't bother her. But the fact she was being forced to make this particular trip didn't sit well with her and put her in a really bad mood.

"So why are they forcing you to go?"

"Because Cynthia got sick and can't go, she has the flu. And Margaret, who should be making the trip in Cynthia's place can't go because she already asked for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off and has plans. So they're making me go."

"It's not Cynthia's fault she got sick."

"I know and I know she's really sick too. She looked terrible when she came in this morning. And I'm not really mad at Margaret either because she had asked for this time off several weeks ago. She has something to do with her kids. I'm just pissed because of the way those assholes at work handled it and I'm really not prepared."

"Believe me I understand."

So she spent the rest of the evening cramming, getting ready for her meetings. And early the next morning she left the house before me, the limo service picking her up at six-thirty to take her to the airport.

After I'd showered and dressed for work I hopped into my SUV and naturally took the opportunity to see if Candy and I could get together at least for dinner.

Punching her number up on my cell phone from speed dial I waited while the phone rang three times before Candy picked up.

"Hello sweetie, I missed you."

She must have seen my name on her caller ID. Smiling I said, "Good morning baby, how are you?"

"Good, but tired, had a late night last night," she said as she stretched, her voice strained as she stretched her body.

"Did I wake you?"

"No, no, but I did just get up."

"What kept you up last night, didn't sleep well?"

"No, I slept fine, just not enough. I didn't get out of the office until after eleven last night. By the time I got home and wound down enough to try to go to sleep it was two-thirty. It seemed like I'd just fallen asleep when the fucking alarm went off."

"What kept you at work so long?"

"Was going over a bunch of reports about that acquisition I'm thinking of making. Time just got away from me."

Candy was thinking of buying a smaller competitors business and her people had been gathering a lot of information about that company.

"Look like its worthwhile pursuing?"

"Yeah, if we can agree on a price. We're going to make an offer next week, after I talk with the bankers. So what's up with you?"

"Well Helen's out of town for a few days and it's been a while since I've been able to see you since I'd been gone so long. So I called wondering if you'd like to get together for dinner tonight, but if you're too tired I understand."

"No, I'd love to have dinner with you tonight, every night really. I want to see you as soon and as much as possible lover," she said enthusiastically. Then she followed this by saying with some real emotion and feeling, "I could never be so tired I'd not want to see you. Besides I've missed you…a lot."

The thought entered my mind immediately and I realized I'd really missed her as well. "I've missed you a lot too Candy. Talking on the phone is nice, but being with you is so much better. So how about this evening at six?"

"That's perfect and instead of going out we can eat in, here at home."

"That sounds good, so I'll see you at six. But I got to run now; I'm just pulling in at the office. Talk to you later. Bye."

"See you at six dear," Candy said then we broke the connection.

I left work early, went home, showered and changed into fresh clothing before heading over to Candy's. As I drove I called my wife. She was in a moderately better mood then she had been in the night before and was just getting ready to step into the shower when I called. Their meeting had run over later than expected and since she was being taken out to dinner by the company reps she was visiting she had to rush to get ready. Before we hung up I told her I'd be out for dinner that evening myself and I'd call her in the morning.

I pulled into Candy's drive just a few minutes before six and noticed a Jag was parked behind her car. I walked up the four steps of the porch that ran three sides around Candy's home and rang the bell.

After a half minute or so the door swung open and I was greeted by Jocelyn, a thirty something redheaded friend of Candy's who let me in and led the way back into the kitchen.

Although she'd been the redhead at the ballpark the first day I'd met Candy, I'd really just formally met Jocelyn the last time Candy and I had been able to get together. We'd stopped and had a drink together at one of the neighborhood bars and Jocelyn was with her.

When we came into the kitchen Candy was preparing salads for our dinner. She stopped and gave me a kiss and hug saying, "God I've missed you," while she held my face between the palms of her two hands and looked into my eyes.

"And I missed you more then I thought possible," I replied before kissing her again.

After Candy and I stepped apart Jocelyn asked, "Like some wine and cheese and crackers while we wait on supper?"

"Sounds good to me," I said.

Jocelyn took down another wine glass and poured from the bottle of Pinot Noir that was in the bucket on the island counter top.

I volunteered to cook the veal chops Candy had for our meal and prepared Veal Piccata. While seasoning some flour I asked, "Is Richard joining us?"

Candy cheerfully said, "No, he's out for the evening with one of his friends."

"Should we fix him something for later?" I asked.

Candy thought a moment then replied, "It's unlikely we'll see him this evening, he'll eat out I think. I don't believe we'll need to make him anything."

I nodded and went back to preparing the veal, shaking some of the excess flour from the cutlet I'd just coated.

The three of us chatted about this and that while I cooked, sharing what had been happening in our lives. Candy filled me in on her potential acquisition and asked my opinion of a couple of points.

Once we sat for dinner along with the veal we shared good conversation and a bottle of red Meritage before clearing the table. After the dishwater was loaded we moved into the living room.

Candy put on a CD of romantic music suitable for slow dancing and she and I danced for a couple songs, kissing each other occasionally as Jocelyn danced with her wine glass.

At the end of the second or third song Candy said, "I want you to dance with Jocelyn too, ok?"

Taking the redhead into my arms I could feel as we danced she had quite a firm little body, which she was not shy about pressing against me.

After Jocelyn and I had danced for a couple of songs Candy came over and we all placed our arms around each other and swayed to the music as a threesome. It was a little awkward but very intimate.

After a few minutes of dancing together like this Candy leaned in and kissed me passionately. Then afterwards she looked up at me with her eyes burning bright and shiny and with a slightly devious leer playing on her lips she turned to Jocelyn and kissed her as passionately as she had me.

With our arms still around each other Jocelyn then stood up on her tip toes and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth before pulling away and kissing Candy again.

Interested (go figure) in this turn of events I stepped back and the girls began to dance with each other and kiss. While they danced Jocelyn tightened her hold on Candy and kissed her with great fervor, her hands caressing Candy's back and ass over her clothing.

Sitting on the sofa sipping my wine, I watched these two very attractive women move sensually to the music and make out, their hands moving familiarly over each others bodies.

Dancing and kissing their way through one last song Candy stepped out of Jocelyn's arms, took her hand and they walked together toward the staircase. Pausing at the bottom, both women turned to me and Candy asked, "are you coming up too?"

Now, while I didn't exactly leap off the sofa like I'd been shot from a catapult; you know you have to be cool about these things, I also didn't hesitate a second accepting Candy's invitation and joined them as they went up the staircase.

Entering Candy's bedroom we all stood together again for a group kiss, our hands roaming freely over each others body until Candy and Jocelyn began to open each others blouses.

I stepped back to watch them and began to undress myself casting a wary eye to the mirrored closet door and wondered for a moment if Richard were really out on a date or actually behind that door.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers