My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 06

Story Info
Richard gives me something to think about.
3.7k words
12.7k
1
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

Foreword: This notice is being posted for those readers who have issues with reading anything that may be gay in nature. While this chapter, specifically the latter half, is mostly non-sexual in content a small part however does contain conversation where a gay act is discussed, about a hundred words total. If you've read any of the previous five chapters you know how small a role passive gay sex plays in this story. Nonetheless you have been warned. _____BilyumQ

This is chapter six in reflection of a long term affair I had with an exciting, vivacious, uninhibited, intellectually and sexually stimulating woman named Candy.

At the time this story is set I'd been married for twenty plus years and had been involved romantically with Candy for more then two. And no, absolutely no, does my wife know about this affair. And Heaven forbid she ever find out.

Yes, I'm an adulterer. But let's be frank with each other; not everyone, male or female is cut out for monogamy. Throughout our marriage I've always had a problem remaining faithful, but not because I wasn't getting what I needed at home. Quite the contrary, my wife and I enjoy a robust and healthy sex life. And I can admit my lack of fidelity is solely my fault and stems from my own compulsions. Ever since I discovered sex as a teen I've always craved being with other women, craved the difference in how they felt, how they smelled, how they tasted, how they kissed, how they made love...these differences are what I wanted to experience the most. And, not to brag, I've had more than my fair share of opportunities to experience those differences.

My lover and I met through some business our companies did together. That stage of our relationship lasted about eight months and during it there was nothing going on between us other then business. But once the project she'd contracted for came to a successful end our personal relationship changed.

Candy's aware I'm married and that my wife, Helen and I have a very good and strong marriage, my infidelity notwithstanding. She has no problem playing second fiddle in this relationship and has said right from the time of our first sexual encounter she didn't care I was married she wanted this affair to continue.

Candy's also married. But hers is a marriage of convenience borne out professional expedience. She and her husband Richard have been best friends since they were ten years old or so. After they graduated from college they got married, but the marriage has never been consummated. You see Richard is strictly gay. And if you didn't know he was gay you'd never be able to tell from his mannerisms, he's not "gay-acting" at all. They got married to further their respective careers since married folks presented more maturity and responsibility in the business world and gave them a slight advantage.

Candy and I find time to get together two or three times a week. We also talk on the phone at least that many times a day. And when Candy and I do get together it isn't always for sex, we do talk as well. I couldn't be involved with someone in this type of relationship this long if I couldn't hold a conversation with them.

That being said, over the past two plus years Candy and I have had many exciting sexual experiences together. Since the last 'big' event where Candy and her long time female lover, Jocelyn, seduced a young woman and introduced her to the pleasures of women loving women about five or six weeks have passed.

While sex with Candy is always exciting and never routine, since the last 'big' event sex between us has been more or less 'routine', with one notable exception. And that was when on one rainy day we made love in the park.

You see, Candy has a thing about being watched having sex or having sex in public where she might get caught at it. The very idea of it turns her on incredibly.

What happened that day was we were lying out in a field where we'd gone for a picnic when the sky opened up. Given the intensity of the downpour most people left almost immediately. There were still a few people around, who like us didn't mind getting wet, but no one was within fifty yards of us.

When it started to rain Candy, who was holding her face up to the falling drops with her eyes closed said, "I love the rain; it's always so fresh and clean. Let's just sit here and let it come down on us."

So we put everything back into the basket and sat on the picnic blanket as the rain continued to fall. As we sat and talked occasionally Candy would put her hand on my thigh and sneak a feel of my crotch. My own hand was high on her thigh caressing it. I could see the look when it came into her eyes and knew she wanted to do it right there, right then.

So I went to my SUV and got another blanket; one of two army surplus wool blankets I kept just in case of a breakdown on a cold night or something. Going back to our picnic spot Candy and I lay together on the wet picnic blanket and I spread the wool blanket over us.

Lying under the blanket Candy opened first her then my shorts, pushing and pulling the wet garments down over our hips. Then as we lay covered by the wool blanket we masturbated each other as we kissed. My fingers moved over and between her lips, already wet with her natural lube. They slipped into her hole and slowly pumped in and out, my thumb resting against her clit. Candy's hand stroked me, lubed by precum as it leaked out of my cock. We made out and played with each other for quite a while until Candy stopped, lay on her back and struggled out of her wet shorts. As she worked her shorts off I did the same. Candy was wearing no panties and after she'd pushed the shorts off her feet she rolled on top of me. Sliding her ass around until my cock entered her pussy she rode me as she lay flat atop me, our mouths pressed together again. Candy ground her crotch into mine, rolling her hips and sliding back and forth. The sheath of her pussy caressed my cock for four or five minutes until she had had at least two orgasms before I reached mine. When we'd finished Candy stayed as she was lying atop me and we kissed some more.

After our lips parted Candy looked down at me with amusement on her face and her eyes still glowing with her excitement. Speaking softly she said, "The couple over there," and gave a nod of her head to my right, "was watching us almost the whole time."

I looked over and maybe fifty or so yards away saw a young couple also sitting under a blanket in the falling rain. He had his arm around his girl and they were both sitting up facing our way. There was no chance they didn't know what we'd been up to, although they were far enough away not to really have seen anything other then some movement. But for Candy that was enough.

"Is that why you decided to jump my bones in the park, because someone was watching us?"

Candy just smiled one of her impish smiles and nodded then pressed her mouth back to mine.

A bit later, after we'd cuddled awhile, I found and got back into my wet shorts and Candy wrapped one of the wet blankets around her. Then we gathered our things and walked back to my SUV. The rain had been a bit cold and now that we'd finished our physical exertions and we were both soaked to the skin our teeth began to chatter. Luckily I had a second blanket in my emergency kit that Candy wrapped around herself after she'd removed all her wet clothing while standing in the door of my SUV. As we drove back to her house I turned the heater in the vehicle up high to try and warm thing's up for us.

Candy sat in the passenger seat with the blanket pulled tightly around her. She had her legs folded under her and they were also covered with the blanket. Her head lay against the corner of the door post and the seat and she shivered for most of the ride home. As we drove I heard Candy say, almost to herself she'd said it so softly, "I love you so much."

I looked at Candy, reached over and tucked the edge of the blanket under her legs where they were exposed and replied, "I love you too Candy."
Anyway, that's not what I'm here to tell you about, this is.

One day Richard, Candy's husband, gave me something to think about. While not exactly a watershed event our discussion did have implications that gave me cause to pause and think about the direction of Candy and my relationship. Although our talk occurred about a week after Candy's and my encounter in the park, events would bring it back to my mind about two years later.

The afternoon we spoke I ran into Richard at a bar I'd stopped at after work. When I came in I sat at the bar and ordered a drink. As I waited I turned around to see who I might know and saw Richard sitting alone at a table with a distracted, far away look in his eyes.

After I got my drink I walked over and asked, "Care for some company?"

His face brightened and he broke into a smile when he saw me standing there. Then he replied, "Always, please sit down."

Sitting I said, "You seemed lost in thought sitting here all by yourself?'

"Yeah, I've got a problem I'm thinking through."

"Anything I can help with?"

"No, no. It's a client. She's just not responding very well to therapy the doctor ordered. She was in a bad car crash and while there's no physiological reason for it, she has very limited use of her legs. The doctors and I are meeting tomorrow to discuss it. That's all."

Not knowing anything at all about his field of work, physical therapy, I could only nod. But I could understand the concept of working through a tough problem in your mind. I'd done it many times myself.

"Anyway, what brings you here tonight?" he asked.

"Wife's working late on a project, Candy's out of town, didn't want to be alone. Thought I'd come in and see if I could find someone to talk to."

"I'm here."

"That you are."

We chatted about this and that for nearly an hour. Richard's a huge sports fan and went on about his favorite ball teams and how well, or poorly they were doing. We talked about the cruise he was taking in a few weeks. We talked about my wife and kids. We talked about sitting in the closet five or six weeks earlier watching as Candy, Jocelyn and Sam had sex.

Finally I asked him, "Can I ask you a frank question?"

Richard nodded as he sipped his beer.

"Do you really enjoy Candy dominating you the way she does?"

"Yeah, sure. I really do."

"The performances she's made you do in front of Jocelyn and me; that's ok with you too?"

Again he said, "Sure," then asked, "Why?"

"I'm just curious, that's all. I'll admit you never seemed uncomfortable doing it, any of it. But I've wondered if you've liked doing it as much as Candy liked having you do it."

Richard took a long pull from his mug then said, "Candy and I have a special kind of relationship. We love each other deeply but it's more a brother and sister love than husband and wife love. But more importantly, there's respect on both sides of the relationship."

"I can see that, the love and respect between you two I mean."

With an ironic smile on his face he added, "Well maybe it's more a perverted brother and sister love but it works for us. And Candy would never do anything or ask me to so something that I'd not already agreed to do." Richard took another drink from his mug then asked, "You know anything about a D&S relationship?"

I asked, "Domination and submission?" and he nodded.

I said, "Some."

"Do you know who's in charge in such a relationship?"

"Ok I get it, the sub is in charge."

Richard smiled and said, "See, you do understand," then finished off his beer.

The waitress passed by our table and we ordered another round. When she'd gone off to fill our order Richard went on.

"So often I've sat in the closet and watched you and Candy make love, and Jocelyn too when she's there with you guys. And afterwards, on those occasions when she's called me into her room, I've eaten your cum from one or both of their asses or pussies. Also, when you've let her talk you into it, Candy has had me suck you off while she masturbated and watched. But none of it, let me make this clear, none of it has been anything she would, or could force me to do if I didn't want too."

"I understand. Like I said I was just curious." Changing my tone to a more playful, teasing tone I said to Richard, "But another thing, just now you said something about watching Candy and I often."

Richard picked up his mug, took a sip and nodded.

"A few weeks ago when I asked you that question you said you'd only watched us the first time Candy and I had made love in her bed."

Richard smiled big; then chuckled and said, "Well I guess you caught me in a lie. I've watched you and Candy more times then I can even begin to guess at." Again smiling hugely he went on, "You see that closet is my own personal peep show."

I couldn't do anything but smile same as Richard and shake my head.

"Does Candy know you watched so often?" I asked.

Richard gave me a long look then said, "Yeah, she knew, about most of the times anyway. Oh, I'm sure there were times I was watching she probably didn't know about, but suspected I might have been."

"Yeah I guess I know the why behind that. We both know how excited Candy gets at being watched."

Of course Richard knew how excited she got and nodded his agreement. We sat in silence for nearly a minute sipping our drinks. Then Richard said, as his eyes studied his beer mug, "You know......no, never mind, maybe I shouldn't say anything." Then he took another sip of his beer.

"No, go ahead. What were you going to say?"

Richard paused almost another minute, debating something in his head. Finally he leaned forward, his arms resting on the table crossed in front of him and spoke as a father would to his daughter's suitor. "Candy and I have been married for a long time now, and you know what I mean when I say we're married. We've been best friends since grade school and all through college. I've seen men come and go in her life. Maybe forty, fifty different boys and men...," Richard held up his hand and said, "Yeah I know that's a lot, but I don't mean she's had sex with all of them either, not by a long shot. What I mean is she's had some sort of relationship beyond "hello" with them. But the point is in all these years I've never seen her like she's been since you came on the scene."

"What do you mean?"

He thought for a moment then said, "Let me put it this way. Imagine a special clock with a single one hour cycle, just one, no more then that. That one hour cycle would represent the total elapsed time of every relationship Candy has ever had added together, leaving out our relationship of course, but including any she's had with other women. Then take each of those relationships one by one and assign a value based on its total duration as related to that special one hour clock. Now picture each relationship as a slice of pie. The biggest slice would be Jocelyn's, probably...oh...thirty-five minutes of it. The next largest slice would be yours; around fifteen minutes. Everyone else, the forty or fifty other men and however many women there've been, all those remaining individual slices would be crammed into that last ten minutes."

"What you're saying is typically Candy doesn't stay in a relationship very long."

Richard nodded and said, "That's right. Except for you and Jocelyn, she's never maintained a relationship, particularly a sexual one with anyone more then a month or two, usually a lot less. Oh, sure she has friends that she's had for years, but these are people she's never had a romantic or sexual interest in. You're the only man that Candy's ever kept in her life this long. What is it...two years now?"

Nodding I said, "Nearly two and a half."

"You see then don't you?" he asked.

I sat thinking, occasionally sipping my beer, for several minutes. The first time I went over it in my mind I thought the conclusion was suspect, that I'd rushed it. So I did it again slower, turning over the details in my mind, looking at them from different angles but arriving at the same place. The conclusion scared me. "No, that couldn't be it, can it?" I was thinking.

I stared at Richard and after he'd looked into my eyes and read my face he nodded.

"But Candy knows I'd never leave my wife. She knows what we have is..." I searched for the right word and settled on, "fleeting." Going on I added, "Candy has said or has hinted at the same thing herself several times, you know...the nature of our relationship. And she's also said she didn't mind being the 'other' women as long as I stayed in her life for as long as possible."

Richard just shrugged.

I knew Richard wasn't suggesting these things to get me out of Candy's life. Quite the opposite, he knew the role he played in her life and was comfortable with it. Besides if he was trying to move me out, or more accurately anyone Candy wanted in her life out, and she found out about it, there would be hell for him to pay. I didn't think Richard really wanted to take that kind of chance. I could have been wrong but I knew Richard pretty well by now and such a move would have been out of character for him. After all, truly he's always had Candy's best interests at heart.

"You know, I'll admit this to you. Just like Candy I've never had an affair that's lasted this long either. They've all lasted days, weeks, maybe a month or two, but never this long. I've got a good woman at home and yet I'm out here fucking around on her."

I paused as I thought for another minute or so then said, "Something's wrong with me you know that? I know better and yet I can't help myself. I'm every bit as addicted as any druggie."

I took a long drink and emptied my mug, stewing in my thoughts.

After a long pause I said, "I hate to say this because it'll sound so terrible but if anything were to happen between my wife and me, I'd be with Candy in a second. There'd be no question; I wouldn't even have to think twice about it. But even though my actions belie my love for her I adore my wife, I really do. But I guess my love just doesn't run deep enough to remain faithful to her."

I looked at Richard who'd remained silent throughout and said to him, "You know I really didn't need to know this." After another minute of silence I said, "Looks like I should have just gone home this afternoon."

Richard finally spoke up saying, "Like I said earlier maybe I shouldn't have said anything about it. But I just don't want to see Candy get hurt."

I gave a short laugh that sounded more like a snort and said, "Too late for that. Someone always gets hurt when these things end."

Richard said, "Look, maybe I'm wrong. Candy's never said anything at all about this to me and I've never heard her talk about it either. But on the other hand this is new territory for her, keeping you in her life this long. And I've also got to admit that I've never seen Candy as happy and content in her life as she's been since you two have gotten together."

"She's had Jocelyn in her life longer," I offered.

Richard thought a moment then said, "True. Maybe that's it then, you're just one of the lucky two who she wants in her life like this. Maybe it's best if you forget about this conversation. I'm sorry I even mentioned it to you."

"Well Richard ...it's like Pandora's Box ...it's out there now and it'll be impossible to get back in."

I sat for a bit more, finished my beer then said, "Look, I'll see you later." Then I left Richard as I'd found him, sitting alone in the bar.

On the drive home I tried to think it through logically but my little head kept intruding on my thoughts reminding me of the times Candy and I have had together.

In the end, even though I knew better, my little head won out over my big head. I let it decide that maybe Richard was right; maybe Candy wanted me in her life like Jocelyn was, as a friend and lover, no more then that. Anyway, both heads hoped that was it.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lake Dreams Ch. 01 Reality and fantasy lakeside.in Group Sex
First Time for Everything...Literally Virgin Q finds out how close his friends really are.in Group Sex
My Wish Came True on My Birthday My wife and her lover present me to my Queen.in Gay Male
Hired by My Fiance's Ex Ch. 01 Lucas gets a job working for his fiance's ex.in Fetish
A Highly Recommended Urologist A doctor tests his sexual response with a very special tool.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories