My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 08

Story Info
The Domination of Julie Pt. 02
10.4k words
18.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

This is part two of four in the story of the Domination of Julie. To recap our story so far; at the time this event with Julie occurred I'd been involved with a woman named Candy for a bit more than two and a half years. Throughout our affair it had been romantic, torrid, stimulating and adventurous. One of the adventures we shared was the sexual awakening of Candy's schoolteacher friend Julie.

Julie was a real wall flower; plain, mousy, naïve, very prim and proper, and not very worldly. She was inexperienced sexually even though until recently she'd been married for six years. By her own admission she'd only been with two men in her entire life and now was ready to experience more, much more. She was divorced now and wanted to move ahead with the 'new' Julie as soon as possible. This is what she'd asked Candy to help her with.

Julie had lain out to Candy an outline of sorts of what she wanted to happen to her during this game. Candy realized this was going to be too much for just her to deal with so she brought me into it hoping I'd help her help Julie live out her fantasy.

When I'd first heard about what Julie wanted I was shocked; this was so out of character for her. But after some thought and politicking from Candy I agreed to get involved.

Julie shared with us a story that at least in her mind explained why she wanted certain things to happen to her. As she related it; when she was in college a dorm mate of hers had been raped and as sick as it sounds, and Julie admitted as much, this sparked a fantasy. Her approximate words of that fantasy were "I want to be ravaged, abused, dominated and humiliated. I want to be made to do things I've never done, things I've never even heard about or thought of, and not to have any control over it. In short what I want is to be raped."

After agreeing to get involved in the game Candy and I sat with Julie and explained there had to be some safeguards applied for her protection. Julie reluctantly agreed to these safeguards after much discussion. And to make the game as real as possible we had to surprise Julie with the beginning of it. The three of us talked about it a bit and Julie indicated we had almost a two and a half month window during the summer months to begin the game. The point of having this window was Julie wouldn't know when, where or how we would strike against her.

And frankly neither did we. So we set about formulating a plan and it was soon evident we'd need some help carrying this out so we enlisted Jocelyn, Candy's longtime lover, and Richard, Candy's quasi-husband in this project.

Five things had to be decided about the game; one, how do we grab Julie; two, where do we grab her; three, where do we take her; four, how do we secure her and five; what do we do to her once we have her."

Several weeks into the project none of these things had been absolutely resolved. But we had filled in some of the 'blanks' of points two, three and part of the fourth point. The rest of the plan was essentially complete but I was still working over a few details of specific items in my head before I shared it with the others for final approval. While they didn't come up with all, Candy and Jocelyn had come up with many ideas for a large part of point five; what we do to Julie once we have her. In fact that's why I was headed to Candy's house this evening, to pick up Candy and Jocelyn so we could go shopping for the items we'd need.

Prior to having left my house, my wife and I had spent a particularly nice day together. So on the drive over to Candy's I battled another bout of guilt over playing around on her. As I had many times before, by the time I arrived at Candy's, parked and let myself in using my key I'd overcome and buried my guilt.

When I walked in Candy, Jocelyn and Richard were in the living room. Soft music was playing on the stereo and the two women were dancing together. Richard was seated on the sofa watching them.

I sat on the sofa with Richard and asked, "You coming with us tonight?"

He shook his head and said, "No I've got a date."

Just then the song ended and Candy came over, sat on my lap, kissed me then asked, "Are we ready?"

"Whenever you are," I said.

She said to Richard, "Have fun sweetie," then she and Jocelyn picked up their purses from the table in the foyer and we were out the door.

We drove to one of the larger adult book stores in town and went in. The toys weren't on display in one area of the store but all over so we roamed about checking everything out. We looked first at the bondage items. The cuffs they had were really kind of cheesy so we passed on them.

But we did buy a lot of other sexual devices. Although they were cool about it I imagine the store clerks had quite a discussion once we'd left.

Our purchases included; a couple of regular dildo's, one six inch and one eight inch in length. A dual penetration dildo made up of two six inch cocks, one over the other. The thicker dildo was an inch and a half in diameter and the other one was one inch in diameter. Which hole you stuck them in I guess was up to you and her. We also got two new strap-on harnesses with six and a half inch dildos.

As I was perusing the sex toys a few steps ahead of them, Candy and Jocelyn had their heads together chattering while they checked out a veined, textured double headed dildo that was twelve inches long. That also ended up among our purchases.

Walking up and down the aisles we found something that was really interesting and in fact, Candy and Jocelyn were so excited by just the way it looked and from reading the box it came in, we bought three of them. It was called a golden bumble bee. It was made of soft pliable jelly and was a suction cup you placed between a woman's lips and over her clitoris. Then using a bulb pump you applied suction to the clit, pulling it outward and the top of the suction cup down until the woman had it where she wanted it comfort-wise. Finally there was a vibrating egg attached to the top of the suction cup. It looked like it'd do the job and was sure we'd see if it did when we got back to Candy's place.

We bought a set of suction domes with a hand pump. The set of fifteen we bought were made of Pyrex and were maybe a bit longer than the length of your thumb and ran from about three quarters of an inch to two inches in diameter. You placed these on the nipples or clit and used the hand pump to apply suction distending them. There was no vibrator attachment with the domes, the suction would just distend and hold a woman's nipples or clit in an erect state.

We also purchased some clit clamps. These look kind of like oversized tweezers but are actually a sort of spring. You placed each leg of the clamp over the clit and inner lips and it applied inward pressure, but they're totally painless. Least I've been told they're painless. They also have little plastic jewels hanging from them for decoration. We didn't know if Julie's pussy lips and clit were of a size we could even put these on, but what the heck.

Jocelyn insisted we needed to pick up a couple sets of anal beads. After much debate between them over the different styles available Candy and Jocelyn picked out two; a small set with beads about a half inch in diameter and a larger set one inch in diameter. Both the smaller and larger sets of anal beads had about ten beads on each string. On display at the store was also a set with much larger beads, about three inches in diameter but we knew there would be no way Julie could take them.

The next items we selected were a variety of butt plugs. One plug was six and a half inches long and had four graduated bubbles from three quarters of an inch to an inch and a half in diameter. The second plug was a smooth tapered one, four and a half inches long, an inch and a half wide at the wide part, and the neck was only an inch wide. The last one we bought was a five inch inflatable vibrating plug that expanded to almost three inches at the wide part and an inch and three quarters at the neck.

While we were at it we bought a twelve inch by an inch and a quarter anal probe. This had a handle on one end and a twelve inch smooth tapered three quarter inch shaft with an inch and a quarter bulb right on the end. The diameter of the tapered shaft just behind the bulb was about three eights of an inch. Julie's asshole would have to expand to accommodate the bulb but Candy thought she could get her ready for it.

Now you know if you're going to an adult book store to buy sex toys there was no way you weren't also going to buy a vibrator. So of course we purchased a variety of them. The one Candy picked out was a ten inch rabbit vibrator that had a section of the shaft that rotated and had raised dots on it. On the box they called these dots 'pearls'. The vibrator had separate controls for the rotating shaft, the vibrator itself and the rabbit ear part stimulating her clitoris. We picked up a run of the mill six inch white plastic vibrator too, along with a four inch pocket rocket which is a high intensity vibrator.

Lastly we bought lube, a lot of it.

We spent in excess of two hundred dollars on these purchases and still had things to find.

At another store we found a leather ball gag and a leather blindfold we liked. We also found a studded leather bondage collar that to me looked more like a dog collar. To go with the dog collar we also picked up a long leash.

The girls got excited over some massage oils they found and added those to our purchases; along with something to heat them up in that to me looked like a fondue pot. I believe these oils were more for their use and had nothing to do with Julie or the game.

Going through the store we passed some enema equipment and I realized this was something we needed to meet the humiliation part of Julie's request. When I explained it to Candy and Jocelyn...well you can imagine their reaction. I told them they had to get over the "ew" factor and remember why we were doing this. They reluctantly agreed and an enema also went into the basket.

We found some nipple clamps and picked up two different types. One was an innocent looking device that looked like an 'E'. The center leg floated and as you turned a screw at the top it moved up and down. It had wide legs so it would squeeze a good portion of the area of a nipple when applied. The other set of nipple clamps were a regular spring loaded 'scissor' style that came with some additional weights to add to the connecting chain.

In another area of the store we found some small cat-o'-nine tails whips and picked up a pair of them. The rest of the whips, straps and paddles looked a little too intense for what we in mind so we left them alone. Although we did discuss buying a riding crop in the end we decided it wouldn't be necessary.

One of the store clerks was a real Goth type and after talking to her about it I picked up some cotton rope too. As long as we didn't get carried away this type of rope wouldn't abrade the skin, or so she said and it seemed she talked from experience.

We also found some nice wide, padded leather wrist and ankle cuffs that had double straps and buckles. Each cuff had two D-rings and there was a double spring loaded snap ring hook that would hold the two cuffs together; like handcuffs. I placed a set on Candy to see if she could reach the catch on the spring loaded hooks and there was no way she could do it, even using her mouth. We also picked up a set of waterproof ankle cuffs made of a webbing material with Velcro straps.

At the recommendation of the Goth sales clerk we went to a third store to find the spreader bars we needed. After looking at several of the styles they had available, each serving a different purpose, we picked up four.

The first spreader bar we selected was called an anal impaler. It attached to the ankle cuffs and would hold Julies feet twenty-four inches apart. There was a detachable center rod that adjusted from eighteen to thirty-two inches in height and on top of that you attached the dildo of your choice. The dildo would be placed in either her pussy or ass and as she hobbled around the dildo would fuck in and out of her with each step.

The second was a doggy style spreader bar. This one was also applied to the ankles and would hold her feet spread eighteen inches apart. Besides the D-rings that attached to the ankle cuffs there were four others. Two were at the extreme outside of the bar and held your wrists, in wrist cuffs, right at your ankles. The other two D-rings were on either side of the center of the length of the bar and held your hands there instead. Either way in this restraint Julie would be on her knees with her head and shoulders down. Her ass and pussy would be in the air, on display and open to whatever we wanted to do.

The last two spreader bars we bought were an adjustable set that we'd use to tie her to the bunk beds. They would adjust from twenty-five to thirty-seven inches and had several D-rings along its length. We bought two of these; one for her wrists and one her ankles.

One of the last items we picked up, almost as an afterthought, was a waist belt. This was a four inch wide leather belt, kind of like a weight lifters belt, that would hold Julie's hands at her waist when you hooked the wrist cuffs to it. It buckled at the front like a regular belt would and had several D-rings around it. Standing in line to check out with our purchases it dawned on me we would need something to hold Julie's hands secure when she wasn't tied to the spreader bars. I had seen the belts earlier and went and got one and added it to our pile.

Ever since we'd started this project I'd been reading up on the bondage lifestyle and had a basic understanding of what was done. By no means did I understand it all or could I claim to be anything but a novice at it. I'd become aware we needed to be careful and not go too far in our inexperience; it would be very easy to do so. But after all, above all other things we didn't really want to hurt or harm Julie.

In my reading I'd come across the description and use of two interesting items. During our shopping spree I came across these items at the last store and picked them up. One of the items I'd read about was feathers and the other was something called the Wartenburg Wheel. This is a small spiked wheel on a handle. The spikes aren't sharp enough to puncture skin unless you press too hard but it is intended as a nerve stimulator. The label on the feather package said they were ostrich feathers but I don't think it really mattered if they were or not. They were of the right size and softness for what I had in mind.

All total at all three stores we'd spent nearly six hundred dollars. This was turning into an expensive game.

On the ride home the girls chattered about this toy or that one and how they couldn't wait to use it on Julie. They teased each other, and me saying how maybe we should test them out first.

I told them unequivocally, "We are going to test them first. We need to know how they all work so we can use them properly. And you two just volunteered for that testing."

When we arrived at Candy's house we toted in all of our purchases and placed the bags on the coffee table. Of course the first thing Candy and Jocelyn wanted to try was the golden bumble bees. As soon as they found the bag the toys were in both women stripped off their clothes and opened the boxes the sex devices came in.

Jocelyn plopped down in the easy chair, held out the sex toy to me and said, "Put this on me please."

Before we got started I took both of the bumble bees into the kitchen and washed them at the sink. After their wash I brought the toys back into the living room, put the batteries into the vibrators and gave Candy hers.

Jocelyn had her ass right on the front edge of the seat and was more laying in the chair than sitting. She had her legs spread wide for me, her knees turned out as I sat. Sitting on the ottoman in front of Jocelyn I attached the hose for the vacuum bulb to the suction cup. Then I spread her lips with my fingers and could feel she was quite wet already. I placed the yellow jelly toy over her clit and moved it in a small circle to make sure the rim of the toy was wet too. Then I began to work the bulb applying suction to Jocelyn's clit. Through the cup I could see her clit begin to extend some as the top of the cup collapsed towards her little man in the boat.

"Tell me when it's enough," I said to her and she nodded as her breathing deepened a bit.

I pumped the bulb a couple more times then Jocelyn said, "That's enough."

Disconnecting the hose I set the pump aside then handed her the control for the vibrating egg on top of the cup pulling at her clit. I stood, leaned over and kissed Jocelyn then said, "Enjoy yourself."

Jocelyn thumbed the wheel turning on the vibrating egg attached to the bumble bee and immediately her eyes closed and her mouth opened wide as an extended, "Ohhh fuuuuck," came out of her.

After thirty or forty seconds Candy asked her, "What's it feel like?"

Breathlessly Jocelyn replied, "My clit is so sensitive the way it's being pulled I can feel every vibration pass through it. It's like...pulses of pleasure."

Candy excitedly said to me, "Come on, I want to feel that too. Put mine on now please."

So I repeated with Candy what I'd done to Jocelyn and when she turned on the vibrating egg she too let out an extended, "Oooh fuuuuck."

After a minute or so Candy exclaimed, "Oh damn mother fuck that feels good. I can feel every vibration and as it goes through my clit it makes my ass tingle too. It's odd to feel all this without any direct contact of a vibrator."

Jocelyn agreed with Candy saying, "Ummm."

Both women were in their respective spots seated basically the same. They were both slumped down, asses at the front edge of the cushion, their legs spread wide with the yellow toy vibrating and pulling on their clits.

Jocelyn's eyes were closed, her mouth open, her lips barely parted as she breathed through them. In one hand she held the control for the vibrating egg and the other was at her nipples, idly playing with them.

Candy's eyes were closed also, her bottom lip between her teeth as she nibbled on it. She held the control box for the vibrator in both hands as she thumbed the wheel back and forth, varying the intensity of the vibrations. The way Candy held the control box in her hands it appeared almost as if she were praying.

Within four minutes both women came almost simultaneously with their new toys, their moans filling the room as their orgasms overlapped each others.

After her orgasm had passed Candy turned off the vibrating egg then reached between her legs and pulled the suction cup off her clit. It released with a soft popping sound. As soon as it pulled free Candy's hand shot between her legs, holding her pussy. With a look of obvious discomfort on her face she said, "Ow, but fuck that didn't feel good at all." Lifting her head and looking at Jocelyn Candy said, "Don't just pull it off your pussy, it'll hurt if you do."

Heeding Candy's warning I reattached the hose to Jocelyn's bumble bee and opened the release valve. The pressure inside the cup gently lowered and the cup came off easily.

After we'd removed her toy Jocelyn slipped out of the chair and crawled over between Candy's legs. Jocelyn put her mouth on Candy's pussy and ate our lover to another orgasm saying she wanted to make up for her having gotten hurt. It only took about another three minutes for Jocelyn to bring Candy off with her mouth and fingers. As Jocelyn licked, sucked and fingered her pussy, Candy held the kneeling woman's head between her hands.

After Candy had cum a second time, they'd shared a long kiss. Then we got back to examining the other things we'd bought.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers