My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 10

Story Info
The Domination of Julie Pt. 04.
15.9k words
17.9k
2

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

This is part four of four in the story of the domination of Julie. To recap our story so far; Candy, a woman I'd been having an affair with for a bit more than two and a half years, was approached at about this time by her friend Julie.

Julie's a real wall flower; plain, mousy, naïve, very prim and proper, not very worldly, and a schoolteacher to boot. She was inexperienced sexually even though until recently she'd been married for six years. By her own admission she'd only been with two men in her entire life and now was ready to experience more. What she was looking for in her life was a sexual awakening. Julie was divorced now and wanted to move ahead with the 'new' Julie as soon as possible and this is what she'd asked Candy to help her with.

One night Julie gave Candy an idea of what she wanted to happen to her. Hearing what Julie wanted Candy realized it would be too much for just her to handle so she asked me to come into it hoping I'd help her help Julie live out her fantasy.

When I'd first heard about what Julie wanted I was shocked; this was so out of character for her. But after several days thought and politicking from Candy I agreed to get involved.

Julie shared with us that when she was in college a dorm mate of hers had actually been raped and as sick as it sounds, and Julie admitted as much, this sparked a fantasy. Her approximate words of that fantasy were, "I want to be is ravaged, abused, dominated, humiliated, I want to be made to do things I've never done, things I've never even heard about or thought of, and not to have any control over it. In short what I want is to be raped."

So after we enlisted Jocelyn, Candy's longtime lover, and Richard, Candy's quasi-husband in this project we came up with a plan. From the time I was first asked about doing this until we actually 'kidnapped' Julie about seven weeks passed. During these seven weeks we planned, prepared and purchased what we felt we'd need to give Julie what she'd asked for.

One of the things Julie wanted was for this game to be as real as possible, without actually being hurt and we were able to come up with an idea where we caught her completely by surprise with a bogus call for help from one of her friends. Once we had her we took Julie to a remote location and set about fulfilling her fantasy.

The first day of this game had passed the evening before and after Candy and Jocelyn had left for the night Richard and I took turns sitting up with Julie all night, keeping an eye on her to make sure she would be ok. But there was nothing to worry about because she slept the night through apparently contently and comfortably. More than I can say for Richard and I.

The next morning I was sitting in a plastic lawn chair, aching, tired and miserable when Julie began to stir. Once she awoke the first thing she said was...

"Master I have to use the bathroom. May I please?"

"No." Sitting in the plastic lawn chair a good bit of the night didn't allow me much sleep so when I responded grumpily it wasn't all acting.

With some desperation in her voice she said, "But please Master I have to go really bad."

"You do, huh?" I asked as if with little interest.

With a touch of pleading she said, "Yes Sir I really, really do have to go very badly Master."

"What do you got to do?" I asked.

We had been down this road before so Julie knew what was expected of her. "I...I...I have to pee and...and...poop."

"You can pee where you are, I don't care. Poop? What's poop?" To Richard I asked, teasing Julie, "Isn't pooping something a dog does?"

Richard replied, "I believe you're right, dogs poop. But she is wearing a dog collar. Maybe she's a dog."

"Please Master don't make me pee or...or anything else on myself, please," she begged.

I left her pleading hanging in the air for a long ten or fifteen seconds then said, "You know what you have to do then to get to use your toilet, don't you?", emphasizing the word 'your'.

Even from six feet away I could see Julie's face turn red from her embarrassment. But humiliation was one of her criteria for this game, not ours.

"I have to...to defecate."

Although Julie couldn't see me with her blindfold on I still shook my head as I said, "Too big a word for me."

Richard pushed his face into the pillow to stifle a laugh.

"Give it up Julie, you know what you have to say," I prodded as I wiped the sleep from my eyes and yawned.

Julie laid there in silence for nearly a minute, the embarrassment already showing on her face spreading down her chest to her tits. "I have to...I have to...," she said haltingly. Then after swallowing hard, the words almost rushing out of her Julie said, "I have to shit."

Richard and I looked at each other. The first outright, bona fide, certifiable curse word we'd ever heard her use. Sure she'd said 'pussy' the day before but that word can have several non-swear word usages, such as 'pussy cat' or 'pussy willow' and would be easier for her to get over using. But the word 'shit' is pretty much unambiguous and has no connotation other than as a curse word.

"You have to shit?" I asked, as if I hadn't heard her the first time.

Almost desperate now Julie said, "Yes Master I have to shit, really, really bad."

Not saying anything or moving for almost a minute I finally said, "Ok."

Unhooking the dog collar from the bed Richard and I got Julie onto her feet and brought her over to use the plastic bucket; her toilet. As she squatted over the bucket, vacated her bowels and released her urine I saw a tear roll from under the blindfold and down Julie's cheek.

That bothered me. Thinking that now we'd maybe gone too far I asked, "Are you crying?"

A sniffle, "No Master," she said.

"Does this embarrass you?"

Another sniffle, "Yes Master, very much."

I looked at Richard and raised my eyebrows in a question and he shrugged in response.

"You know how to stop this then don't you?" I asked.
A smaller sniffle, then Julie said, "Yes Master."

Asking after a pause, "Do you want to stop this?"

Without hesitation Julie responded almost in a panic, "Oh, no Master, I don't. I didn't give a signal or say anything did I Master? Please no I want to go on. Please don't stop Master. Please."

Again I looked at Richard and again he shrugged at me. I wished Candy or Jocelyn had been here because they knew Julie much better than I did.

"Ok then. Are you finished?" I asked.

"Yes Master."

"What are you finished?" I asked, not letting up since she chose not to end it.

"I'm finishing shitting and pissing Master." Although Julie said the words with obvious embarrassment she also said them almost proudly. Then she followed that up by the unprompted request, "Will you please wipe my pussy and ass clean Master?"

So I cleaned her pussy and ass for her using some baby wipes and then we led her back to the card table we'd used the afternoon before and had her sit.

I went back to clean out the bucket for the next time we'd need it as Richard kept an eye on our captive.

Afterwards I opened my carry-on, which had been in the back of the van, along with one for Richard since yesterday morning before the kidnapping. Someone had brought them both in some time during the day yesterday. I got out my toilet kit and some clean clothes. Then I stripped and showered, drying afterwards with a towel I'd gotten from one of Carl's inside bathrooms. I shaved, brushed my teeth and then put on some fresh clothes. I was still tired and a bit achy but overall I felt much better after my shower.

Then as I sat with Julie Richard went to shower too.

Candy and Jocelyn arrived with some breakfast sandwiches about five minutes after Richard had sat back down across from me.

Candy set Julie's breakfast in front of her and I said to her, "Since you've been such a good girl this morning we're going to let you eat with two hands. There's a sandwich and a cup of soda in front of you." Then I unhooked her wrist cuffs.

"Thank you Master," she said but didn't move. Her hands were at her sides as if they were still hooked to the waist belt.

The rest of us opened the wrappers on our breakfasts and began to eat. When I looked at Julie a minute or so later she still hadn't opened hers, in fact her hands were still at her sides. For a second I was clueless then realized Julie had made a serious leap in the realm of D&S. She was waiting for my permission to start eating.

"Go ahead you can eat," I said to Julie who then almost ravenously tore into her breakfast after saying, "Thank you Master."

My three cohorts and I walked out to the patio and closed the sliding glass door behind us. We could still see Julie but she couldn't hear us as we talked.

As we ate Richard told Candy and Jocelyn what had happened this morning and Candy asked, "Julie really used the word 'shit'?"

I nodded my mouth full of egg and biscuit. After I'd swallowed I told them about the tear incident, about how I'd thought we'd maybe gone too far. I also shared how Julie had responded, almost in a panic because she thought we would stop the game.

As she ate Candy thought about it for a bit then said, "She's probably at a crossroads. Julie wants to shed her old straight-laced persona in favor of one a little more wild, a little more open but the old persona is dying hard. You've got to remember, in the fifteen years I've known Julie she's never said a curse word, not once. She's never spoken about anything sexual in nature, except in the most clinical terms and never of her personal sex life. She's always dressed so prim and proper and she's always been pretty sheltered and sort of naïve. Now that's changing."

Jocelyn was nodding her agreement.

I said, "Well I just want to be sure. I mean we really don't want to do any damage here, this is supposed to be a game."

Jocelyn said, "A game Julie set up."

"And who gave an outline of what she wanted to happen," Candy added.

"I know but some of what we intend to still do to her can get pretty rough, psychologically I mean," I reminded them.

Everyone was quiet as we considered the situation then Candy said, "Well she has her safety switch. She can stop it all anytime she wants."

After a bit more discussion we all agreed we should continue with the game and rely on Julie to know when she'd had enough.

Finished our meal, and having agreed it was time to bathe her again we all went back into the garage. Richard and I walked over to Julie who sat with her hands back at her waist, while Candy and Jocelyn stripped for the event. The wrapper from Julie's sandwich was balled up and sitting next to the empty cup.

I picked up the leash from where we'd left it; draped over Julie's shoulder and hanging down her back and ordered, "Stand."

We led Julie out onto the patio for her bath, followed shortly by the naked Candy and Jocelyn.

Candy handed me a plastic bag with a local stores logo on it containing a toothbrush and a small tube of toothpaste and said, "I bought these this morning, figured she'd want to use them. Besides we don't want Julie with bad breath." Then she stood on her tip toes and kissed me.

My arms went around her waist and held her naked body to me as we kissed. After our kiss Candy and I walked over and stood next to Julie with Jocelyn and Richard.

Rather then tie Julie to the pool ladder again I decided to see how much obedience we could get out of her. I said to her, "We're going to wash you again but this time we're not going to tie you up. You're going to stand with your arms straight out from your sides as you're washed."

Julie said, "Yes Master," and raised her arms straight up from her sides and held them out.

Richard squatted to remove the leather ankle cuffs as Candy and Jocelyn removed her wrist cuffs. I took off the waist belt and dog collar but left her blindfolded.

After he'd dropped the ankle cuffs on the patio table Richard hung the two cameras around his neck ready to start taking pictures again.

Using the garden hose again Candy and Jocelyn washed Julie from her neck down. Julie stood without moving or flinching, but did lose her balance once as the girls scrubbed her. As Jocelyn sprayed the water from the hose over her Julie's nipples stood up hard. When they were finished and she'd been rinsed clean Julie remained as she was, waiting for permission to lower her arms.

I took the items from the bag and squeezed some toothpaste onto the toothbrush. I said to Julie, "Turn your left hand over," and she promptly rotated her wrist until the hand was palm up. I placed the handle of the toothbrush in her hand and said, "Go ahead and lower your arms and you can brush your teeth too."

Finished with her bath, brushing her teeth and rinsing, and having dried off in the morning sun we were going to put the wrist and ankle cuffs back on her followed by the dog collar. But instead I decided to make Julie put them on herself.

I had been seated with the others at the patio table as we'd waited for Julie to dry. Getting up and going over to her I saw Julie stood with her wrists at her hip bones, without having been told, the toothbrush sticking up out of one closed fist.

I took the toothbrush from her and dropped it back into the plastic bag on the patio table. Turning back to Julie, she was standing in profile to me so I reached up with my left hand and cupped her breast. There was no reaction from Julie other than her left hand at her hip closed a bit then relaxed. As I gently kneaded the flesh of her tit I placed my other hand on her ass. My hand moved over the smooth globes of Julie's ass and along the crack. Moving my left hand to her other tit, I reached under Julie with my right and brought my fingers up between the cheeks of her ass. When my fingers reached her asshole I let one fingertip pass over it several times then traced the edges.

"Bend over," I ordered and Julie bent forward at the waist. My left hand back on Julie's left tit, two fingers of my right went into her pussy and I fingered her for nearly three minutes. Taking my fingers from inside her, damp with her pussy dew, I told Julie, "Stand up."

I moved in front of Julie and stood close. Placing my left arm around her waist I pulled her body tight against mine, my hand on her ass. I moved my right leg between hers and gave the order, "Squat down." Julie squatted until her pussy sat against my pants covered thigh. Then I suddenly leaned in and kissed Julie. She was startled by my kiss but recovered quickly and responded. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it then our tongues twisted together for several moments before I pulled my lips from hers. Then I ordered, "Turn your head a little to your left and open your mouth," which she immediately did. Then I told Julie, "I'm going to put my fingers into your mouth and you're going to suck them clean. And while you're doing that you're going to hump your pussy against my leg." Then I put the two fingers I'd had in her pussy into her mouth.

Julie closed her lips around my fingers and began to run her tongue over and around them licking her pussy from them. As she licked and sucked on the two digits her hips moved back and forth rubbing her pussy against my thigh. As she humped against me Julie was pressing her crotch firmly against my leg and forty or fifty seconds into this play, Julie's breathing changed, obviously getting into it. After two minutes or so of Julie licking and sucking and humping I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and stepped back. I moved away so quickly that Julie's hips were still moving, dry humping the air once or twice. Once she'd realize I was gone Julie whimpered in frustration then stood up again, her wrists still at her hips.

Standing in front of her, totally ignoring her arousal which was apparent by her breathing I said, "One at a time I'm going to place your restraints in your hand and you're going to put them on yourself. Understand?"

Julie nodded and I stepped over to the patio table and picked up the wrist cuffs. Turning back to Julie I ordered, "Hold out your hand." Placing one of the cuffs in her palm I said, "Feel this, find where the buckles are, there's two of them. It's for your wrist."

Blindfolded, Julie's fingers studied the leather cuff for a minute, feeling the buckle, the straps, and the tang that would hold the strap in the buckle. Then she put it over her left wrist and buckled it. When I handed her the one for her right hand she put that one on herself too.

As she was putting the second wrist cuff on herself I got the ankle cuffs from the patio table. When she was done I placed one of them into her hand and said, "This one's similar to the other two; it's just a little wider and is for your ankle. Go ahead and put it on yourself."

She bent over and put the cuff around her left ankle and buckled it then put the other one on her right ankle when I'd given it to her.

When Julie had buckled the last ankle cuff she stood and held out her hand for the next piece. I put the dog collar in her palm and told her what it was. Her fingers felt along its length until they found each end then she placed it around her neck and did up the buckle behind her neck. Julie must have thought she was done when she put the collar on herself because when she had finished she moved her wrists back to the points of her hip bones.

But I had one more thing for her to do. I told Julie to hold her hand out again and gave her the leash, placing the hook into her hand. I ordered, "Attach this to your collar."

Julie's fingers studied the hook until she found the sliding catch and then she raised one hand and felt along the collar, feeling for the D-ring. When she found it she raised her other hand and attached the leash to the collar then returned both hands to her hips.

After the leash was attached to the collar Richard picked up the lead and led Julie back into the garage and over to the bed then ordered, "Get on the bed and lie down."

Julie inched forward, keeping her wrists at her hips, until she felt the edge of the bed against her legs. Then she turned, sat and lay down. We reattached her ankles and wrists to the spreader bars and disconnecting the leash, turned the collar around and attached one of the hooks and rope we'd made up and threaded it through the eyebolt on top of the bed.

Naked, Candy and Jocelyn sat on either side of the bed and as Candy held a Pyrex vacuum dome over each nipple, Jocelyn pumped the air from each in turn sucking Julie's nipples a third of the way into the domes. Then they turned around to face her feet and as Jocelyn held Julie's lips spread, Candy placed the golden bumble bee over her clit and applied vacuum, pulling Julie's clit upwards, the top of the suction cup collapsing down to meet her clit.

After Candy had removed the hose from the bumble bee Richard and I pulled down on the ropes attached to the spreader bars lifting Julie from the bed suspending her about four inches above it. After we tied off the ropes for the spreader bars Richard pulled the rope attached to the dog collar through the eyebolt until Julie's neck was straight, her head and neck supported flat.

Candy and Jocelyn then went to work on Julie. When Jocelyn turned on the bumble bee's vibrating egg Julie uttered a passionate, "Uhhh."

Candy knelt on the floor and from underneath Julie's suspended legs touched the tip of the six inch dildo to her pussy without penetrating her. Candy rubbed the head of the rubber cock through Julie's lips and over her asshole. She rubbed the dildo back and forth for nearly a minute then holding her lips open Candy pushed the dildo into Julie's pussy and began to fuck her with it.

As Candy fucked her with the dildo and Jocelyn alternated the intensity of the bumble bee's vibrations, Julie's lips began to quiver and she bit the lower one to stop it. They played with the bound woman about ten minutes until it was obvious she was going to cum. Sensing how close Julie was Candy pulled the dildo from her pussy after Jocelyn had turned off the vibrating egg. Next Jocelyn released the vacuum before removing the devices from Julie's nipples and clit.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers