My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

Before the two women had stopped playing with Julie the only sounds we had heard were the vibrating egg on the bumble bee, the slight squish as the dildo moved in and out of Julie, Julie's breathing, and the pop, click, whir as the flash went off when Richard took a picture and the cameras motor advanced the film to the next frame.

When Candy pulled the dildo from her pussy Julie let out an, "Ohh," and lifted her ass up by her legs as if looking for something to put back into her. Julie's frustration was building.

We left her hanging like this as we waited for her passion to ebb. Twenty minutes later they did it all over again. This time they switched positions and Jocelyn fucked her with the dildo as Candy used the bumble bee on Julie's clit. Candy also applied a bit more vacuum to the Pyrex domes, sucking Julie's nipples more then a third of the way into the domes.

This time they could only play with the helpless woman for six or seven minutes. As Julie's passion grew again Jocelyn plunged the fake dick in and out of her pussy faster. Remembering we weren't allowing Julie to cum yet, Candy turned off the vibrating egg, released the pressure then pulled the bumble bee off Julie's clit. Candy thought it best to reduce some of the stimulation we were giving her. Again they brought Julie to the edge of orgasm and then stopped, removing the dildo and vacuum domes from her body.

This time Julie hung in the air untouched for thirty minutes before Candy thought it was safe to go back. As she hung in the air above the bed her natural lube was dripping out of her and her pussy was drooling it onto the mattress below her.

Candy and I looked at her drooling pussy from between the corner posts on the end of the bed. A visible thin string of Julie's precum ran out of the bottom of her pussy hole, down over the 'taint', over Julie's asshole, along the crack of her ass then hung in a single string from there almost to the mattress. There was a small puddle of Julie's precum, about the size of a dime, maybe a nickel, pooling on the mattress with the broken string above it extending back up to where it met Julie's ass.

We made sure Richard captured this on camera. This was the second set of shots showing Julie's pussy drooling and we hoped at least one, if not both showed well on the film.

As Richard continued snapping away Candy went around the end of the bed and wiggled herself underneath Julie's legs and then pushed her face into the hanging pussy in front of her. Candy only licked a few seconds and was more getting herself a really good taste of Julie then eating her.

After Candy's snack we let Julie rest for another five minutes before starting again. When they began this time the girl's didn't use either the vacuum domes or the bumble bee. Instead Jocelyn used a regular vibrator so she could apply and remove it as necessary to Julie's clit and Candy used the dual penetration dildo, the one with two six inch cocks on it, one over the other.

Before they got started Candy smeared lube on Julie's ass and played with it with her fingers some before picking up the dual penetration dildo. The thicker 'cock' was an inch and a half in diameter and Candy inserted this into Julie's pussy and as she pushed it into her the thinner 'cock', one inch in diameter slid easily into Julie's asshole.

As Jocelyn rubbed the vibrator against Julie's clit Candy fucked her pussy and asshole at the same time. Shortly Julie was panting and pulling herself up by her legs, humping her ass up to meet Candy's thrusts. Julie was sucking breaths in and blowing them out through pursed lips as the women played with her pussy and ass. This time Candy and Jocelyn had to stop after only about four minutes Julie was so hot.

When they'd stopped we figured we'd taken this activity as far as we could. It was time for the final blatantly humiliating part of the game to start. During this phase we'd begin to allow Julie to cum.

Richard and I lowered Julie and freed her from her bindings and then had her sit on the edge of the bed as Jocelyn attached her ankle cuffs to the doggy style spreader bar.

"Open your mouth," I ordered and Julie obediently did so. I slipped the chin strap under Julie's chin and put the ball gag back into her mouth. Then, without being told Julie lowered her head so I could tighten the two straps holding the gag behind her head.

Then we had her bend over so we could attach the wrist cuffs to the outer most D-rings on the spreader bar at her feet. Once Jocelyn had made that attachment we pushed Julie onto her back, rolled her onto her side and struggled to get her onto her knees on the mattress.

Once we had her on her knees we moved Julie forward until we could reattach the dog collar to the cleat on the headboard. We moved her as far up to one end of the bed as we could, allowing a bit of space so the top of her head wouldn't be driven into the cross member when she was fucked. As an added precaution Candy placed a thick pillow on end between the top of Julie's head and the headboard.

In this spreader bar Julie's ass and pussy were totally exposed and she was absolutely defenseless.

Walking around the bed inspecting our work Candy said, "We ought to be able to make a bit of money off this cunt. Look at her kneeling there waiting for it."

Candy stopped and placed one hand on Julie's ass and pushed a couple of fingers of the other into the kneeling woman's pussy and said, "Look at this shit. Her pussy's already wet and open. What a fucking whore."

Then pulling her fingers from Julie's wet snatch she ran them up and over the kneeling woman's asshole then said, "But if we're going to sell this trash we need to make sure her ass is ready for action too."

She walked over to the table and came back with the inflatable butt plug. It was about five inches long, the tip of it maybe three eights of an inch wide. The plug tapered out from the tip to about two inches just before the neck, then dropped to about an inch wide on the neck. The thing with this butt plug was that around the neck the plug inflated to a diameter of about an inch and three quarters with the rest of the plug keeping its proportion to that, while also expanding slightly in length. We knew Julie couldn't stretch that far, but we'd still push her limits some.

Candy lubed the plug then pushed it slowly into Julie's asshole. Julie grunted only once, when the widest part passed through her anal ring. Once Candy had it seated she began to pump it up. Candy inflated it until Julie's asshole was stretched to about an inch and a half, less than Julie had already accepted when the plug was put in.

Candy patted Julie on the ass and said, "Now she's ready." Looking at Jocelyn she said, "Lets you and I get dressed and go find some business for our girl here." As they headed over to the table where their clothes were Candy said to Richard, "You should come with us too."

To which he responded, "Sure, ok."

After the two women dressed the three of them left through the garage door but had only gone out to Candy's car in the drive to wait.

Now is when Richard's talent for voices would come in handy.

After Julie had had the plug in her ass about fifteen minutes I eased off the pressure and removed it. As I sat behind her kneeling form on the bed I took a good look at Julie's pussy and asshole. Her pussy was very wet and still drooling; the inner lips swollen and puffy from her arousal. Her asshole now free of the plug was still slightly open just asking to be fucked. Placing my hand low on the cheek of her ass my fingertips curled around between her legs touching her extended lips; Julie's thighs actually quivered and she moaned at the intimate touch.

I continued to caress her body, avoiding her pussy and ass and about ten minutes later we heard the rumble of the garage door as it opened. Turning my head I saw as Candy, Jocelyn and Richard came back into the garage.

Sitting on the bed I heard, so I knew Julie could hear too as Jocelyn said, "Come on its ok. This is where we got her."

Richard, talking with an accent from the extreme north, sounding mostly like a Canadian to my ear said, "What is this, a?"

When Julie heard Richard, or rather the voice he was using, she stiffened under my touch.

Jocelyn pointed and said, "Look she's right over there, you can see from here."

The pseudo Canadian asked, "Who's that in there with her, a?"

Jocelyn said, "That's who you got to pay."

"What are you looking for," I asked the 'Canadian'.

"This pretty lady said I could get some pussy over here...cheap too she said," Richard said in his faux Canadian accent.

As Richard and I 'haggled' Candy and Jocelyn stripped, again, and each put on a strap-on dildo.

"Well I tell you what, this pussy we have here has hardly ever been fucked so you're not going to find a tighter pussy on some old whore in the street. You can have it for a hundred bucks," I said.

"A hundred dollars, a! That's more than I wanted to spend man," Richard played it up.

"Come on, come over here and look at this pussy. This is prime stuff," I said as Richard shuffled his feet so Julie could hear as he came nearer. I got off the bed and we stood at the end and I said, "Look how wet this whore is, she's begging for it. We've got to tie her up like this because if we don't she'll play with her pussy all the time. Then when it's time for her to work she's worn the damn thing out. Go ahead touch it."

I leaned over and pushed my finger straight into Julie's pussy sinking it in to my third knuckle. Turning my head I asked, "Tight, huh?"

Richard leaning over Julie's ass on the other side said, "Damn man this bitch is tighter than a moose on Saturday night."

I wasn't sure what that meant but it was in keeping with the Canadian thing.

"Oh man, I just got to have me some of that. A hundred dollars, a?"

"Yep," I said.

"Ok I'll do it," Richard the 'Canadian' said. Richard even went so far as to open his wallet and rustle some cash together to make it sound like we were trading money. "You got a rubber, a?" he asked.

"Sure, we'll make it a package deal and throw it in. But don't worry about it the whores clean. Now go ahead, knock yourself off a piece," I said.

Weeks ago when we'd all discussed the plan for this part of the game we were a little concerned that Julie may be aware enough of what was happening to her, that she may wonder why the 'cocks' fucking her felt odd. Since at this stage Candy and Jocelyn would be doing the actual fucking of Julie wearing strap-on dildos, we hoped this 'condom' exchange between Richard's 'Canadian' character and I would plant the idea it was the condom providing that odd feeling. The point of this was to make Julie think we were actually selling her body so she had to believe it was a strange man fucking her.

Richard made a show of undoing his belt and zipper, looking for the sound effect of someone undressing.

"You going to watch us, a?" Richard the 'Canadian' asked.

"No, no, I'll wait outside but Red here will stay and take some pictures if you don't mind. She won't show your face, we just want to get the whore on film," I said.

"Well ok then. But don't show my face ok?

Jocelyn answered, "No problem, don't worry about it. I'll be careful not to show your face."

"Where did the other slut get off to, Red?" I asked Jocelyn.

Candy, standing next to her redheaded friend held up her middle finger at me and smiled.

"Her and her guy are still out looking for more johns," she replied, stifling a giggle.

Hopefully with that exchange we'd created a little doubt in Julie's mind of who was in the room with her.

"Ok then. Well I'll be outside when you're done. Ok?"

"Ok man," Richard said to me. Turning to Julie he said, "I'm really going to do some fucking now, a. I'm gonna bang that pussy good."

As Jocelyn moved around taking pictures and I sat in one of the chairs next to the bed, Candy climbed onto the bed behind Julie and ran the head of the dildo she was wearing up and down between Julie's pussy lips before pushing it into the bound, helpless women.

Richard standing at Julie's hip as Candy began to fuck her said, "Damn, fuck you are one tight bitch, a."

Candy pounded away at Julie for about four or five minutes all the while Richard making comments on how good a fuck she was, how tight she was and such. At about the four minute mark Julie began to push back to meet Candy's thrusts and keeping in mind we were still not letting her cum, Candy signaled Richard to act like he was cumming so she could stop.

After he'd 'cum' Candy slid the dildo out of Julie slowly and sat back on her heels as Julie whimpered into her gag, again denied the release she craved. Richard reached across and patted Julie on the right hip and said, "Damn girl you were expensive, but you were worth every cent."

Once Candy slipped off the bed Richard made sounds as if dressing and then we walked to the door of the garage together.

As the door opened Richard said, loud enough for Julie to hear, "Man you were right, she was one good piece of ass, a."

"Told you she was good. I'm glad you liked it. Come back again soon and next time, bring a friend."

I went back and sat behind Julie on the bed and cleaned her up. "Damn that guy really pounded your little money maker babe," I said as I used some baby wipes to really wipe up some of her copious juices. "Got to get you ready for the next one though," I went on.

After I finished I sat in the chair until they decided it was time to do it again.

We did this to Julie three more times, waiting somewhere between fifteen and twenty minutes between each 'john'. Respectively for the next three times Richard pretended to be a Latino, a country guy and an inner city kid. Personally I thought he did pretty well with the exception of the inner city kid. That one was a little lame.

For the second event of the afternoon Jocelyn fucked Julie in her pussy and ass, as Candy took over the photography duties, but again we stopped before she came. For the third event Jocelyn fucked Julie just in her ass as Richard's character had insisted, "The only thing I want to do is to fuck that pretty asshole she got."

Before we did what turned out to be the last time we'd do this, we got together, discussed it and agreed we'd let her cum. I asked Candy to fuck her through as least two orgasms if she could.

Once we'd gone through the set up with Richard doing his act Candy climbed on and pounded away at Julie's pussy and in just about three minutes Julie began to cum. As best she could in her position and restraints Julie pushed her ass back to meet Candy's thrusts. In her kneeling position we could see her fists balled tightly and her stomach muscles contract as her orgasm rolled over her. Behind her gag Julie was moaning; well actually the moans were coming more from her throat.

While her first orgasm faded Julie breathed deeply as Candy continued to pound away at her. It took just another minute and a half or so before Julie went through the same motions again, meeting Candy's thrusts, her stomach contracting as she came again.

We didn't even bother pretending there was 'some guy' fucking her anymore and skipped the exit routine as Julie was obviously physically spent.

We unhooked her wrists from around her ankles and had to help her lay flat, face down on the mattress. We removed the spreader bar from her ankles, released the dog collar from where it was tied to the bed and let her sleep, letting Julie savor her first really intense orgasms.

Julie napped for the better part of an hour and a quarter and when she awoke she stretched languidly, like a cat waking from its nap.

While she slept our little cabal held a discussion and decided just a little more of the game remained and put that into play immediately when she woke.

With the two cameras' newly loaded with fresh rolls of film Richard was ready to record this last sequence of the game.

Still blindfolded and using the leash attached to the dog collar, we roused her from the bed and led her outside to the patio. We again had Julie stand with her arms outstretched from her side as Jocelyn and Candy bathed her, but this time softly, gently, smoothly and lovingly. They pressed their nude bodies against Julie's as they ran their soapy hands over her, caressing her. As they washed Julie they also bathed themselves and each other, subjecting themselves to the cool water from the garden hose.

When they were done they led Julie back into the garage and had her kneel on the wrestling mats. When she knelt her wrists went to the points of her hip bones as if she were still wearing the cuffs and waist belt.

Jocelyn set a metal chair at the edge of the mat and sat in it. She sat with her ass right at the front edge of the seat. Then with her legs spread very wide she began to run her fingers up and down her slit.

Candy said to Julie, "Get on your hands and knees and crawl forward until I tell you to stop."

Julie obediently did as instructed and crawled about four steps while Candy led her by the leash.

Candy stopped Julie and then said, "Raise your head," followed by, "Higher," until Julie's head was as far up as she could lift it. "Move forward slowly," she directed.

Julie crawled about two steps more and ran face first into Jocelyn's pussy. Julie pulled herself back a bit not realizing what she'd bumped into.

Candy reached down and slapped Julie on the cheek of her ass and said, "No one told you to move back. Now put your fucking face back where it was."

Julie hesitated and got another slap on her ass for it. Then she leaned forward until her nose was between Jocelyn's lips again.

Candy bent over and said into the ear of the kneeling woman, but loud enough that Richard and I could hear just five feet away, "Now you eat the pussy that you have your nose in. And you'd better do a fucking bang up job of it too because if you don't we'll tie your ass up again and beat the crap out of you with the whips some more."

When Candy threatened to use the whip the thought entered my mind that maybe Candy should have been using one of the cat-o'-nine tails whips to spank Julie as she ate Jocelyn. But that thought was instantly followed by two others. One was 'oh well a missed opportunity' and the other was 'maybe it's best Candy didn't use the whip because in the future that may be the only way Julie would enjoy eating pussy; as she was being spanked.' I didn't think our goal was to establish any fetishes.

After being threatened by Candy Julie almost immediately stuck her tongue out and pushed it between Jocelyn's lips. Although she'd eaten both women the day before Julie started off tentatively. Slowly and timidly at first Julie lapped at Jocelyn's pussy, and then as she got into it, the more she tasted Jocelyn, the more she really went at it. Julie worked her mouth, tongue and lips up and down the length of Jocelyn's pussy. After a bit Julie lowered her mouth and stuck her tongue into the redhead's hole and tongue fucked her. Moving her tongue out of Jocelyn's hole Julie licked up and down the wetter by the minute pussy.

Candy leaned down and told Julie to put two fingers inside Jocelyn's pussy and finger her as she ate her.

Julie complied eagerly without taking her mouth from Jocelyn's pussy. Her tongue left no place between Jocelyn's lips untouched, from the hole to her clit. She pressed her open mouth flat against the pussy in front of her and began to flick her tongue against the redhead's clit. Finally Julie pursed her lips and pressed them against the redhead's erect little man in the boat and began to lick and suck on it.

After being eaten and fingered by Julie for six or seven minutes Jocelyn's hands went to the back of Julie's head and within another forty seconds or so she began to cum. Jocelyn pulled Julie's mouth hard against her pussy as she threw her head back, her eyes closed tight and said, "Oh fuck, shit, eat me bitch, eat my pussy," and humped her hips against the face and probing fingers between her legs. Finally after more than a minute of being eaten through what appeared to have been at least two orgasms Jocelyn could take no more and pushed Julie's face and hand away. She sat forward on the chair and closed her legs, pressing her fist into her pussy between her clenched thighs. Jocelyn looked up at Candy through half lidded eyes, nodded her head and blew out a breath as explanation of how well Julie had done.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers