My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know about the others but I was impressed. Julie, who up until just the day before yesterday had only had sex, bad sex at that, with two men in her whole life was eating pussy like she had been doing it for years.

Candy pulled up on the leash, taking out all the slack as a means of getting Julie's attention and asked, "What did you just do?"

Julie was still on all fours, her head way back, licking her lips then she answered, "I made Mistress Jocelyn cum."

I think even Candy was surprised by Julie's use of the word 'cum', how freely she said it without having to be prodded.

Candy asked the kneeling woman a second question, "How did you make Mistress Jocelyn cum?"

Proudly Julie answered, "I made Mistress Jocelyn cum by licking her pussy."

Candy looked first at Jocelyn then at me and raised her eyebrows and smiled. Julie now used the word 'pussy' without prompting, which she'd actually done earlier too, after the crying incident, but not in either Jocelyn or Candy's presence.

Candy asked her, "Did you like licking Mistress Jocelyn's pussy?"

Julie responded, "Oh yes Mistress Candy, very much."

"How did she taste?"

"Mistress Jocelyn's pussy is delicious, she tastes very good Mistress Candy."

Candy looked down at Julie a second then broke into one of those evil grins she sometimes puts on her face and nodded.

"Well to me it looks like you did a good job, Mistress Jocelyn seems satisfied but I need to see for myself."

Julie didn't move as Jocelyn got up and Candy took her place on the chair. When she was seated Julie moved forward on her own before Candy told her to and bumped her head on Candy's knee.

"Anxious are we?" Candy smiled and asked.

Julie answered demurely, "Yes Mistress Candy."

"What is it you want then?" she asked.

Julie paused for just a heartbeat then said, "I want to lick your pussy too Mistress."

"No, I don't think I want you to lick my pussy. What do you think of that?" she asked.

Sadly Julie responded, "If that's Mistress' wish."

Candy smiled and said, "I think what I'd rather you do is eat my pussy. Say it."

A small smile flashed across Julies lips and then she asked, "Mistress Candy may I eat your pussy?"

"Will you do a good job?" Candy teased.

"Yes Mistress," Julie responded.

"Better than you did on the last pussy you ate?" Candy pressed.

"Oh yes Mistress, much better. I'll do my very best eating your pussy," Julie responded with a good bit of enthusiasm.

Candy said nothing for nearly ten seconds then told the kneeling woman as she spread her legs, "Well if you think you can do better go ahead, but don't waste my time if you can't."

As enthusiastically as before she responded, "Oh no Mistress I'll do a very good job," and then moved her face between Candy's thighs. Julie went about the business of eating Candy's pussy with gusto and in four minutes, I timed it as we watched, Candy began to cum. Julie's mouth never left Candy's pussy. She licked, sucked and fingered Candy so well and with such enthusiasm that despite herself Candy could hold out no more than those four minutes.

Candy stood while holding Julie's face to her crotch. Julie was now on her knees with Candy straddling her, her knees bent so she could press her pussy against Julie's mouth and tongue, humping against them as she came. When she could stand it no more Candy released Julie's head and plopped back onto the metal chair making it skid back several inches.

Julie knelt as she was, her face glistening with Candy's juices. Her tongue darted out as she licked her lips continuing to savor the taste.

I was glad Richard had caught so much on film; these were going to be great pictures I thought.

Candy looked at me and pointed to Julie indicating it was my turn. I shook my head and she mouthed the words, "You got to." Again I declined.

Candy stood and said to Julie, "Don't you fucking move."

"Yes Mistress Candy," was the obedient reply.

Candy crooked her finger at me as she stormed past and we, the four of us went out onto the patio again.

Candy had fire in her eyes but she waited until the sliding glass door had closed before she asked me testily, "What's the fucking problem?"

"I'm not sure this is something I should do," I replied.

"Why?" she demanded to know.

"This would be a little too much like rape," I said.

Candy shook her head and said, "This is what Julie wants, what she asked for. And if not you, who? Richard?"

Richard said, "Not me, girls aren't my thing. Well anyway not like this. Maybe if her pussy were full of cum, but not like this," he repeated.

Candy said, "Look, you're the one who planned most of this, who led it, who directed it. You're already involved, already responsible if she cried rape, which she won't. How would letting her suck you and you fucking her be any different?"

Jocelyn chimed in with, "And if she don't want you to then she can always use her signal."

Candy jabbed her finger at me and said, "That's right. So what do you say?"

I had to think for a minute. What they said was right; I had planned this game. Julie set the parameters, but the execution was by my plan. And Julie did say quite clearly, several times she wanted to be raped. And as Jocelyn had reminded me, Julie still had her out.

Shrugging I said, "Ok. I just hope I can get it up."

Candy's face softened as she stepped forward and placed her hand against my cheek, smiled up at me and asked rhetorically, "Oh well that's never been a problem before, now has it?" as her other hand cupped my crotch.

"I got to clean up," I said in response and walked to the shower in the corner of the garage. I'd bathed that morning but had sweated a good bit as the day went on. I washed quickly then after moving it back to the edge of the mat sat in the chair where Julie had eaten Jocelyn and Candy earlier.

Candy picked up the leash on the collar around the still kneeling Julie's neck and told her, "Walk forward on your knees cunt."

As Julie moved forward Candy said to her, "Now for something a little different." Just outside my spread knees Candy told Julie, "Raise your arms up," and she raised her hands over her head like she were being held up. Candy had her move forward on her knees until she bumped her tits against my balls. "Lower your arms," she ordered and Julie draped them over my legs. Candy said, "Back up a step," then reached down and took my soft cock in her hand. Then she told Julie, "Open your mouth and lean over."

Julie did as ordered as Candy directed my soft cock into her mouth. She was surprised at this 'new' thing in her mouth, but Julie didn't pull back and knelt unmoving with my cock between her lips.

Assuming this was her first time Candy said, "Now for the first time in your life you're going to suck cock. And you better not bite him because I won't like it if you do."

"Not half as much as I won't like it," I said.

Julie giggled and did bite me just a bit.

Candy shot me a look then instructed Julie, "Use your hands to hold his cock. Cover your teeth with your lips and slide your mouth up and down. His cock is soft now but it'll harden. Until it gets hard open your mouth when you get to the top and then swallow as much as you can without choking."

As Julie's inexperienced mouth sucked on my cock I did begin to harden, eventually reaching my full six inch length.

"See," Candy said truly proud of Julie. "I knew you could do it, he's getting hard already. Now don't open your mouth anymore when you take it back in, just slide your lips up and down on it, and use your tongue too."

Following Candy's instructions Julie's mouth slid up and down my cock and although I know she tried not to, she did bite me a couple times. But I've gotten blow jobs from other inexperienced people in the past so it was expected. Once as her head bobbed up and down on me Julie swallowed too deep and choked herself.

"Not too deep," Candy said. "You'll be able to suck cock deeper later, just concentrate on sucking what's comfortable for you now," Candy encouraged Julie. Then after watching Julie's developing technique for a bit she instructed, "When you slide your mouth up and down, press your tongue against the shaft."

Julie was taking to cock sucking like a bear to honey. She became more enthusiastic as she gained more confidence.

As Julie sucked me I signaled and mouthed to Candy and Jocelyn they should put the strap-ons on again so they could fuck Julie. Both nude women nodded and went to the table. Coming back, the fake cocks bouncing obscenely in front of them as they walked, they also brought another dildo, the anal probe, the anal beads and some lube.

When they reached us Candy said to Julie, "Stop sucking for a second and stand up."

When Julie had obeyed Candy said, "Now bend over at the waist and suck him some more."

Julie bent over and moved her hands over me until she found my cock again and then slipped it back between her lips.

Candy pulled Julie back by her hips and said, "I think standing back like this as you bend over will be a little more comfortable for you. Now spread your legs for me."

Again Julie did as she was instructed.

Kneeling on the mat behind Julie Candy spread Julie's cheeks and buried her face in the other woman's ass. Candy ate Julie's ass for a minute or more as the sucking women moaned onto my cock.

Candy pulled her face from between Julie's cheeks and held out her finger so Jocelyn could squeeze some lube onto it and then she smeared the lube onto Julie's rear hole.

When she was done Jocelyn handed her the anal probe. The shaft of the anal probe was twelve inches in length and had a bulb on one end about an inch and a quarter in diameter and an inch and a half in length. The shaft at the thick end was about three quarters of an inch in diameter and the narrow end just behind the bulb was about three eights of an inch in diameter. Beyond the thick end of the shaft was a handle.

Candy pressed the bulb against Julie's anal opening and it slipped in with just a little effort. Julie flinched, just a bit but didn't bite me or make a sound about the intrusion.

Julie's mouth slid up and down my cock and I held her head raising it a bit more on the up stroke so her lips would contact the head. After two or three strokes she got the knack of it and I dropped my hands back to my sides.

As Julie continued her virgin try at cock sucking, Candy began to fuck her ass with the probe. Candy plunged the probe into her ass in rhythm to Julie's head bobbing on my cock.

It seemed that, perhaps unconsciously, Julie was aware whenever she slowed her sucking, Candy slowed fucking her ass because every time Candy slowed, Julie sucked faster. I didn't think this was particularly a good idea with a novice cock sucker but Julie was doing alright. In fact Julie was doing so well that if we let her keep it up she'd also get her first taste of a man's cum.

Candy and I had been having sex together long enough that she knew the signs of my approaching nut so she changed tactics.

She pulled the probe from Julie's ass and Jocelyn knelt and began to push the one inch anal beads one at a time into her ass, filling the void left by the anal probe. She pressed all ten beads into Julie's ass and left the last length of string and the ring hanging out of Julie's asshole.

Candy picked up the leash and pulled up on it saying, "You did good sucking cock, now for something else."

Julie stood and backed up as Candy pulled on the leash. Once in the center of the mat Candy told Julie, "Get down and lie on your back."

Julie lay down but kept her knees up, her feet on the mat and spread.

Candy said to Julie, "There's one more thing you have to do then you'll get what you wanted, what you asked for at the beginning of this."

Jocelyn took Julie's right hand and placed the ten inch vibrating rabbit in her palm then closed her finger's around it. Turning Julie's wrist so the rabbit was on its side, Jocelyn took a finger of Julie's other hand in hers and using it turned on the three switches on the side panel of the vibrator.

One switch started the shaft of the whole unit to start vibrating; the second switch started the two inch section of the shaft with the 'pearls' to rotate and the third switch made the rabbit attachment begin to vibrate too.

After her finger moved the three switches Julie dropped that hand to the floor beside her. Jocelyn held Julie's closed hand in hers for a few seconds more so the prone woman could feel what the sex toy was doing.

Candy said, "Before we go any further you have to use this toy on your pussy and masturbate to an orgasm in front of all of us. Understand?"

Not for the first time we saw Julie blush from the tops of her tits to her face but she nodded and said, "Yes Mistress."

Candy asked her, "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to masturbate while everyone watches me," she answered.

With that evil grin of hers and a glint in her eye Candy asked Julie, "And why are you doing this?"

Julie lay for a moment, the sex toy vibrating in her hand, the rotating part massaging her palm and said, "So that I can cum for you and the others Mistress Candy."

"Then go ahead, we're waiting," Candy said.

We brought over some other chairs and placed them so we were looking directly between Julie's now widely spread legs. Candy and Jocelyn sat on either side of me and as we watched Julie we touched ourselves and each other. Richard continued to take pictures.

Julie raised the hand beside her and brought it to the sex toy. Her fingers felt along its length and paused as they passed over the 'pearls' on the section that was rotating, feeling them massaging her fingertips. After a moment her fingers continued their exploration and she discovered the vibrating rabbit attachment. Julie held the end of the rabbit against her palm feeling it tickle against it.

As she dropped her knees to the mat Julie lowered her hand with the vibrator to her crotch and placed the side of it against her pussy. Almost on contact she arched her back slightly and uttered an, "Oh," her mouth wide open as she moved the device up and down against her slit. She moved it in short strokes, rubbing the rotating part against her inner lips. She did this for a minute or so then raised the vibrator up along her slit until the tip of it touched her hooded clit. As we watched her nipples harden and the areoles wrinkle up and raise in little bumps, Julie's mouth remained opened wide as she sucked in a deep breath through it. As she moved the blunt tip of the vibrator over and around her clit the pace of her breathing increased.

Julie held the tip of the vibrator against her clit, moving it ever so slightly until Jocelyn said, "Put the vibrator inside your pussy slut."

Reluctantly, as she wet her lips with the tip of her tongue Julie moved the vibrator lower and raised her knees, leaving her feet on the mat. Julie turned the vibrator from vertical to horizontal, worked the tip between her lips against her hole and then pushed it into her pussy. Again Julie short stroked the sex toy, fucking it in and out of herself.

Candy got out of her seat and squatted next to the masturbating woman and placed her hand on top of Julie's. With her other hand Candy turned the vibrator so the rabbit attachment was on top of the shaft and then took her hands away. As she walked back to her seat Candy said, "Put it in a little deeper. You'll know when it's deep enough."

Following Candy's direction Julie pushed the vibrator in a little deeper each time she fucked her pussy with it until the ears of the vibrating rabbit brushed against her clit. When it touched her clit the first time Julie sucked in a sudden deep breath through her nose. Her forehead wrinkled, she bit her bottom lip and her body twisted a little to one side, but she remained on her back as she held the vibrator where it was. When Julie finally breathed out a small almost mournful moan slowly escaped from her as the ears of the rabbit fluttered against her clit.

I would liked to have seen what her eyes were doing as she masturbated but we'd left Julie blindfolded for a reason. That was so she'd have to use her other senses, not her sight to comprehend what was happening to her.

In very small increments she moved the vibrator in and out, adjusting it so the rabbit would stimulate her clit as she wanted. The rotating pearls were stimulating the inner walls of her pussy and the shaft was vibrating inside of her.

But Julie had never before felt anything like the sensation of the tip of the rabbit ears tickling her clit. Her forehead alternated scrunching up and relaxing as she moved the clitoral stimulator against herself. Her mouth went from a tight thin line as she pressed her lips together to relaxed and barely parted to a wide open gape as the sexual device worked its magic against her clit. Julie didn't so much fuck the sex toy in and out of herself as she more raised and lowered the base vertically so the rabbit ears would rub along the length of her clitoral hood as the shaft vibrated and rotated inside her.

I hoped Richard caught some of these expressions as he snapped away shooting frame after frame of the masturbating woman.

It only took another minute of this play, but when it came her orgasm hit Julie suddenly, violently. Julie uttered a strained, "Oh fuck," from between clenched teeth as she lifted her upper body slightly, as if she were doing crunches. Her thighs closed tightly around her hand holding the vibrating sex toy in her pussy. Then she threw her body back onto the mat and lifted her chin up as she again through clenched teeth said, "Oh mother fucker I'm cumming!" Her body remained stiff and taut as she came; grunting, moaning and groaning through it as the waves of her orgasm crashed over her. After her orgasm peaked Julie twitched a couple times then fell completely flat, relaxed, her legs slightly parted, her hands at her sides, the still vibrating, rotating toy sticking out of her pussy, the base resting on the mat.

The four of us were surprised by Julie's now common use of 'offensive' language, along with her now apparent relative comfort at sex play. It appeared Julie, to paraphrase an old Doors song, had broken through to the other side of her sexuality.

Candy got down on her knees on the mat next to Julie and removed the vibrator from between her legs and set it aside. Moving up near Julie's head she leaned in close and said lovingly, "That's enough; it's time for some fucking now. You've earned it," then kissed Julie's cheek.

We gave her no time to really rest, to catch her breath. Jocelyn knelt, took hold of Julie's ankles and spread her legs wider.

The prone woman allowed her legs to be opened further as she breathed deeply in and out.

Richard handed me one of the cameras and a roll of unopened film. He wanted me to reload the camera for him so he could continue taking pictures with the other.

As Jocelyn spread some lube on the strap-on cock she was wearing Candy said at Julie's ear, "Pull your legs up and spread them wide," and the now ever obedient Julie did as instructed.

Jocelyn crawled on top of her then reached down between them and guided the rubber cock into Julie's open, wet, ready pussy. She fucked Julie as a man would; lying prone atop her as Julie wrapped her legs around Jocelyn's waist. Jocelyn leaned forward and pressed her mouth to Julie's and they engaged in a very passionate kiss. Jocelyn fucked Julie for nearly six minutes and through at least one more orgasm. Luckily for Julie she'd cum because after she had, Jocelyn could go no more; Julie had worn her out.

But Candy was already lubed up and ready to go. She immediately jumped in and took Jocelyn's place once she rolled out of the way onto her side, lying alongside Julie. Candy pushed Julie's knees back up to her chest and fucked her as she knelt between the other woman's legs. As Julie held her legs back Candy reached down, placed her hand on Julie's pubic bone and laid her thumb alongside the submissive woman's clit. Julie came again, two small orgasms as Candy fucked her for nearly another six minutes, alternating playing with Julie's clit and holding her legs. Candy too was worn out by the time she pulled her fake dick out of Julie.