My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy pulled out, and sitting on her haunches looked at me over her shoulder and said panting, "Your turn."

Candy moved aside and I climbed into the saddle but didn't enter Julie. Sitting beside us at Julie's shoulder Candy gave me a look and I held up one finger meaning wait.

Softly I said, "Julie."

Julie was breathing deeply in and out and her body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat but she answered breathlessly, "Yes Master?"

"Put your hand between us Julie."

Julie moved her right hand from the floor beside her and reached between her legs and rested the side of it on her pubic hair.

"Take my cock in your hand," I ordered.

Julie moved her hand and took hold of me.

"What do you want Julie?" I asked as I moved my cock back and forth in her hand about an inch.

"This Master," she replied as her hand gently squeezed my cock.

"What do you want Julie?" I repeated still fucking Julie's hand.

"I want your cock Master," she said.

"Julie, what is it you want?" I repeated the question a third time, emphasizing each word as I pumped my hips ever so slightly.

Julie didn't answer, evidently confused. But after about five seconds her thoughts gelled and she said, "I want you to fuck me Master."

When Julie said these words Candy and Jocelyn smiled broadly. Candy pumped her fist in triumph and then the two women did a high five. With those words Candy knew her friend had gotten what she wanted out of this game, what she'd asked Candy to help her with all those weeks ago.

"Then guide me into you," I ordered.

Holding onto my cock as I moved down a bit Julie tugged me towards her pussy and placed the head at her hole. Then she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me into her.

I was surprised by how wet she still was. Before I'd gotten on her I was considering using some of the lube the girls had used on their strap-ons. But Julie was not dry at all even after all the continuous fucking she'd taken.

Now that I was inside Julie and had been put there by her own hand I began to fuck her. I pumped my hips, varying my pace as I slid my cock in and out of her. I fucked Julie for nearly five minutes and she had cum only two more small ones. I was beginning to believe we'd fucked her out. But in my male arrogance I felt she still had one more good cum in her.

Looking at Jocelyn I nodded with my head indicating I wanted her to move over a bit, to make room for me to lie down. When she had I pulled out of Julie and lay on my back beside her. "Julie use your hands, feel your way, get on top of me and put my cock back in your pussy."

"Yes Master," she said tiredly but happily. Slowly Julie rolled over, got onto her knees and used her hands to guide herself until she was over me. Then she reached between her legs and took my hard cock and held it up and fed it into her pussy as she sat down on it.

"Use your legs and fuck yourself on my cock."

She moved her hips a couple times before saying, "Hmmm, yes Master." She rose and fell on my cock, her hands on my chest as she sucked on her lower lip.

My hands on Julie's tits, squeezing them and playing with her nipples, I looked to Candy and motioned for her to be ready to take the anal beads out of Julie when she came, if she came.

Candy nodded and moved down behind Julie so she'd be in position to grab the ring.

I don't know where she found the strength but Julie fucked herself on my cock for about four minutes. Her breathing was ragged, her body was covered in sweat but she kept moving her pussy up and down on my cock. As she rode me we could all see as Julie's passion begin to rise to its peak.

I motioned to Jocelyn to remove Julie's blindfold and she did so with some difficulty as Julie didn't stop riding my cock.

Two minutes later Julie reached the edge of her orgasm and Candy seeing and sensing it reached to take the ring hanging out of Julie's ass.

Candy let Julie's orgasm hit and just peak when she pulled the ring smoothly with consistent tension, pulling the ten beads out of Julie's ass in rapid fire succession.

Julie's eyes clenched tightly shut and she moaned loudly as her orgasm began to build. But when Candy yanked the beads out of her ass just as her orgasm peaked, they flew wide open again and Julie yelled, "Oh my fucking gawd that fucking feels great!" and she slammed her clasping pussy down onto my cock several more times. Then, but for a couple of shivers as her orgasm ebbed Julie sat still on top of me for a few moments, her head hanging down, her eyes closed, breathing deeply. As Julie's orgasm faded away she slowly fell forward and laid atop me, my cock still inside her.

We lay together for five or ten minutes with Candy and Jocelyn lying on either side of us. They had their hands on Julie's back slowly scratching it.

After about ten minutes had passed Candy asked, "Well Julie, was that what you had in mind?"

Physically exhausted Julie kept her head against my shoulder for a few more seconds; we thought she may have been asleep. Finally without raising her head she said, "Not exactly what I had in mind, but much, much better. There's no way I could have envisioned all that happened, but I loved every minute of it. Thank you. Thank all of you."

Then Julie lifted herself up, leaned over and kissed Candy.

From below I watched as the two women kissed, seeing lots of tongue action.

After their kiss Julie turned her head and kissed Jocelyn equally passionately and equally long. Then she looked down at me, smiled and said, "Candy was right. You are one sick fuck, you know that?" Then Julie pressed her mouth to mine and kissed me as she had the others.

After Julie and I had parted lips, Candy asked me, "You didn't cum did you?"

I shook my head and Julie said, "We can't have that can we girls?"

Candy and Jocelyn joined in with, "No we can't."

Getting a second wind Julie swung herself off me and they all congregated around my cock, which was soft again but covered in Julie's juices.

Before they got started I asked, "Can I get up first, I'd like to sit up for this."

Jocelyn said, "Well go ahead, get your ass up."

I got off the mat and sat in the chair. With all that had happened in the last twenty-five minutes or so I'd forgotten about Richard. He was still moving around taking pictures.

"Damn Richard you don't know what you're missing," I said to him.

He smiled and said, "Believe it or not I've really enjoyed the show."

I raised my eyebrows in disbelief and he nodded and said, "I did, I really did."

Turning my attention back to what was happening I saw Julie had knelt between my legs again and was sucking me, tasting herself on my cock. "How do you taste?" I asked her.

She took her mouth from my cock, smacked then licked her lips and said, "Delicious."

When she took her mouth off Jocelyn leaned over and swallowed me. This went on for about ten minutes, each of the three women taking turns sucking me.

At one point Jocelyn instructed Julie on how to lick and suck on a man's balls as Candy sucked me. But as Julie was doing as Jocelyn told her to do she accidentally sucked too hard on my balls which really got my attention.

"Ooops, sorry," she said sheepishly.

A couple of minutes later Candy's oral talents were bringing me close and I said to Julie, "There's still one thing you didn't get to experience during the game."

Julie had a question on her face but quickly realized what I was talking about before I said anything. She just sat back on her heels, turned her head up and opened her mouth.

Candy brought me right to the edge and then I pulled myself from her mouth, reluctantly I might add. I stood in front of the kneeling Julie and held my cock right next to her open waiting mouth.

I stroked my cock for fifteen or twenty seconds before I began to cum. When I came the first spurt went right on target, into Julie's open mouth. The second spurt landed on her upper lip, across her nose and fell on her cheek just short of her eye. The third and fourth spurts she caught in her mouth because she closed her mouth over the head of my cock.

When I was done I sat back in the chair as we all watched Julie savor her first taste of male cum. She was going to wipe my cum from her face when Jocelyn stopped her. Jocelyn reached over and scooped it up on her finger and fed it to the new cocksucker, sticking her finger into Julie's mouth and pulling it out from between her closed lips.

"What you think?" Candy asked her.

"I used to hear about people doing this and thought it was so disgusting. How could someone put it in their mouth and even swallow it? But it's really good, isn't it?"

Jocelyn agreed then held Julie's face with her hands and kissed her pushing her tongue into the other women's mouth. After they broke apart Julie and Jocelyn sat on the mat together.

We sat quietly for a bit then I suggested, "What say we move this to Candy's so everyone can relax and we can talk."

"What about all this?" Candy asked sweeping her hand around the garage.

"We can come back next weekend and clean everything up. It won't hurt anything leaving it like this," I replied.

While Candy and Julie dressed, Jocelyn and I took all the dirty, used sex toys into the garage bathroom and washed them. When we came out Candy was standing at the table of toys in just her shorts, her breasts bare, and was putting those toys into a cardboard box. We dropped the toys we'd just cleaned into the box and went to dress. After Candy had boxed everything from the table she picked up her top and pulled it on over her head.

Jocelyn, Julie and Candy rode in Julie's car and Richard and I took Candy's back to her house.

We sat in the living room, Julie in the oversized chair which faced most of the other seating in the room while I opened a couple bottles of wine and Candy got some wine glasses.

After pouring everyone a glass I said, "A toast. Here's to Julie's sexual awakening."

Everyone toasted Julie who said, "Thank you, all of you. I never realized sex could be so...complex, so different, and so wonderful. Believe me I could never be satisfied with someone like Ralph again, but then again I didn't know what I was missing either. But now that I do know I realize what poor lovers Ralph and I were."

Jocelyn asked excitedly, "So tell us. What did you like? What didn't you like?"

Julie thought a minute and said, "Well first you guys really scared the hell out of me. I thought Jocelyn had really broken down and when I went up there and you grabbed me it took me awhile to realize it was Bill and Candy. But I didn't know for sure it was them until they were pulling me out of the van and Candy said something about me being sorry for hitting her man and I recognized her voice."

Candy said, "Yeah you really struggled. You gave poor Bill a shot to the head with your elbow."

Julie grimaced and said, "Sorry."

Smiling I brushed the event off saying, "Don't worry about it. Besides, I got even."

Julie smiled back at me then asked, "Who was it that jumped from the van first?"

"That was me," Richard answered.

"Well I certainly didn't recognize you wearing that baseball hat; I couldn't see your face. And when you lunged at me with your hands up like that and yelled I thought I was going to wet my pants."

Richard, along with Julie and the rest of us smiled and chuckled at that admission.

Julie then said, "I really thought when the time came you'd do something when I visited Candy. You know grab me then, hold me in the house here or something like that. And I also thought it would just be Candy and Bill involved. I never expected what you did, or that it would be all four of you. The whole thing was a total surprise."

Jocelyn said, "Good that's what we wanted to do, surprise you, do the unexpected."

Going on Julie said, "Well you certainly succeeded. Ok, what did I like? I didn't mind the beatings, with the whips I mean. The first time on the bed it was a surprise but it didn't really hurt, at least not much. I liked when you beat my boobs and my...my pussy. When you had me tied standing up and beat me it stung at first but after a little bit as you kept hitting me it began to feel...exciting. Again I liked when my boobs and pussy were slapped with the whip."

Candy took one of the cat-o'-nine tails whips from the cardboard box and laid it on the table for Julie to see.

"How about when you had the dildo in your pussy and we'd left you tied up and I smacked your ass because you were fucking yourself on it?" Jocelyn asked.

"When I was tied standing up?"

Jocelyn nodded.

"Oh that one hurt because I was so surprised. I had that dildo in my pussy and I just couldn't help myself, I just had to move on it. I was concentrating on the feelings in my loins and when you hit my ass it stung."

Kidding Jocelyn said, "Good."

Julie smiled then went on. "Another thing I really liked was when you put that sucking thing on my pussy and it vibrated. I thought I'd die it felt so good."

Again reaching into the box of toys on the coffee table Candy removed what Julie was talking about and said, "That was this. It's called a golden bumble bee. Jocelyn and I each got one too and you're right they are hot." Then she asked, "What about the suction domes on your nipples?"

"That was pretty good too and it seemed that I might have liked a little more suction on them."

"And when we put one on your clit?"

"Again at first I was a little scared because I thought it would hurt, but it didn't. It just made it more sensitive. I'd probably do that again too maybe."

Jocelyn questioned, "What about the anal play?"

Julie thought a second then said, "At first I didn't like it too much but as you did more of it I found I really did enjoy it. When you pulled whatever it was out of my bum when I was...fucking Bill I thought I'd lose my mind. One day I want to try being fucked in my ass, by a man I mean."
Once again Candy reached into the box on the table and this time removed the anal beads. She handed them to Julie and said, "These are what I pulled out of your ass. I waited until your orgasm began to diminish then pulled them out all at one time."

Julie examined the beads and said, "Hard to believe these could make me cum like that, but they did. When you yanked them out it made me cum a second time, all over again, maybe even a bit stronger than the first one."

Then Candy asked, "You said weeks ago, when we first sat down and talked about doing this you didn't think you'd ever cum before; have you now? And if you did when was your first orgasm?"

"God yes I came, plenty of times. But I was right though, I'd never cum before with either Petey or Ralph. My first cum was when someone put something big in my ass and they pulled whatever it was almost out of me then pushed it back in again. As it was pushed in and pulled out I could feel my hole back there spreading open and then closing. And while that was happening something was fucking my pussy too."

Jocelyn said proudly, "That was Candy and me doing that to you. We gave you your first orgasm. Wow."

Smiling Julie looked at each of the grinning women and said, "I was right in the middle of cumming when you yanked whatever was in my ass out and it started all over again, a second cum hit me. Just like later with those beads. I think that's when I decided I did like anal sex."

Candy reached into the box of toys and first held up the six inch dildo showing it to Julie and said, "This is what was in your pussy...," and then after putting the dildo on the table she took out the butt plug with the four graduated size bubbles and said, "...and this is what was in your ass."
Julie reached across the table and as Candy handed it to her she said, "And you only took the first three balls."

Julie pulled the toy through her closed hand, feeling the graduated balls as they slid through. Looking at the toy she said, "Well it certainly felt like it was more than three and they felt a lot bigger than this too."

Placing the toy on the table after her inspection she said almost shyly, "I also surprised myself."

"How so?" Jocelyn asked.

"I didn't think I could ever do anything with another woman. I'd heard about some of the girls in college doing it but I thought it wasn't natural. Well, with like so many other things these past two days I found out I was wrong. I loved eating your pussies. I loved the feel of it, the taste of it and I loved you cumming in my mouth. I loved the way your pussies clenched my fingers when you came as I fingered you. I guess I loved it all."

Candy and Jocelyn had big grins on their faces at that admission. I knew if Julie were willing this was something these two would be very eager to let her explore further with them.

"I found I also liked sucking cock too. But I know I need to work on that." Looking at me she said, "It couldn't have been very good for you."

"No it was really very good for your first time. In fact when you sucked me the very first time, earlier, if I'd let you keep it up just a bit more you would have gotten your first taste of cum sooner," I assured her.

Julie smiled then said, "I really, really liked that last vibrator you made me play with too. And playing with myself in front of you guys excited me a lot. When Candy said I had to do that and also cum in front of you I was so embarrassed. But as I was doing it I found I liked it. But what surprised me the most was I realized I liked being watched doing it. I think you watching me play with myself may have even added to the intensity of my orgasm."

Candy dug in the box of toys once again and passed the rabbit to Julie who looked it over. Her fingers found the switches and she turned it on and held the vibrating ears of the rabbit attachment against her palm. Julie's only comment was, "Hmmm."

After several moments Julie turned off the rabbit and set the vibrator on the table then said, "One thing that made me feel so nasty, but in a good way I mean, was when Bill made me squat and rub my pussy on his leg. It felt so nasty doing that, so wanton. Every time I moved my pussy over his leg my clit would rub against him and I thought if I could only do this a bit more I could cum. But Bill made me stop all too soon. I almost wanted to cry."

Jocelyn then asked, "Ok you've told us what you liked about what happened; what was the worst of it for you?"

Julie lifted her head and looked towards the ceiling and with her cheeks puffed out blew out a long breath through her mouth. Then she looked at me, hesitated a second or two and said, "The worst of it was when I had to use the bathroom and the enema you gave me. It wasn't the enema itself, but what you made me do to get rid of it. That was all so embarrassing, I hated that part. Having to tell you what I had to do then asking you to clean me afterwards. I was so humiliated and felt so degraded each time."

"I think that was a case of be careful what you ask for because you might get it. I mean when you asked for humiliation to be part of this," I said.

"Well I was certainly humiliated. But I could have ended it. In fact you gave me several opportunities to do just that," she said as she smiled affectionately at me.

Jocelyn asked, "What about this morning when you cried when you had to use the bathroom?"

Julie thought a moment then said, "I almost ended it right then, I almost broke. But what stopped me was when Bill asked if I wanted to end it. I was determined that he know I wasn't a quitter. I didn't want any of you to think that. So I did what I had to do."

Richard asked, "What about the baths?"

"Those were both good and bad. The water was cold and I hated being sprayed with it. But I loved being washed by Candy and Jocelyn, their hands on me."