My Sweet Candy Habit Ch. 13

Story Info
Strippers, Showers & Private Dances
5k words
18.5k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

This is the thirteenth chapter in the story of an affair I had with Candy, a woman who came into my life unexpectedly and frankly, was I glad she had. Candy was one of the most exciting, stimulating people I'd ever met, in or out of bed, and over the course of our relationship we'd shared many enjoyable interludes.

At this point in our relationship we'd been involved sexually for nearly four years. But this was no casual affair; I was in love with Candy. I'd realized this in the first year of our affair. And I knew she loved me as well because she had said as much many times. But we were both married to others, but both comfortable with that and the state of our relationship.

And as much as I loved Candy, I loved my wife Helen just enough more that if I were forced to make a choice, it would be my wife I'd choose, even though I'd be giving up a lot. But let me be frank here, the difference in my love for each of these women could only be measured in nanometers.

You see despite my infidelity my wife and I do have a good marriage. I played around on her not because we have problems but because I'm selfish. Not unlike an addict I have a demanding urge to experience the differences of being with other women. The differences in how they kiss, feel under my hands, taste and have sex are what I crave to know.

A bonus of being with Candy was I was able to experience these things with her. In addition to being the most sexual and sensual person I'd ever known, Candy was also bisexual and we'd shared our bed with other woman on many occasions.

Although amazingly she hasn't as yet with Candy, my wife has caught me having affairs a few times during our marriage but always let it slide; after a while anyway. And despite my lack of fidelity we have a very satisfying sex life and a good personal relationship.

And as far as I knew Candy was happy in the way she fit into my life, and I hers. In all the time of our affair Candy had never asked or even hinted at me having to make a choice between her or my wife. She had a husband, of sorts, and was not looking to make changes, and frankly, neither was I. Right at the outset of our affair Candy said she knew I was married but that she didn't care, she wanted this affair to continue.

Another thing that amazed me about this affair with Candy, besides my wife having not found out about it, yet, was its duration. With the exception of the roughly first four years of my marriage I've had numerous affairs throughout. All have lasted not more then a couple months if not only days. But this affair with Candy was entering its fourth year. Amazing.

As I'd explained in an earlier chapter besides being able to meet often when we were both in our home city, because we worked in the same industry Candy and I had the opportunity from time to time to get together out of town too.

On one of these trips Candy suggested we go to a strip club together and although honestly strip clubs aren't usually my thing I agreed.

Sure I've been to them, mostly brought by vendors trying to get or keep business. And I admit when I did go I enjoyed seeing the pretty girls. But I also usually found the dancing boring, performed by bored women.

At our hotel Candy and I climbed into a cab and she said to the driver as I pulled the door closed, "Take us to the best but nastiest gentlemen's club in the city."

As we rode Candy placed her arm under and around mine and I placed my hand on her hose encased thigh just above her knee.

We talked about this and that, mostly inane things as we rode through town. At one point Candy took my wrist with her other hand and pulled it under her skirt until my fingers touched her bare, wet pussy.

Looking at her I saw she wore an impish smile and her eyes twinkled in the passing streetlights.

She said in a kind of little girl voice but loud enough that the cab driver heard, "I forgot something."

Turning my head forward again I saw the driver watching us in the rear view mirror. In the reflection our eyes locked and with a smile I replied to Candy, "So I can tell."

We spent the rest of the cab ride with my fingers playing around inside Candy's pussy. She had her left leg over my right as she held my arm in place with her right hand, her head on my shoulder and her left hand feeling my cock through my clothing.

Ten minutes later we arrived at the club and standing by the cab driver's door I passed him his fare and tip. I held it with just my thumb, forefinger and middle finger, with the two longer fingers turned up so he could see them glistening with Candy's juices in the light of the portico.

Leaning his head closer to my outstretched hand to take the money I saw when the cabbie inhaled deeply, trying to catch a whiff of Candy's aroma from my fingers. Holding my hand out longer than necessary for him to take the money the cabbie looked up at me, smiled and said, "Thank you," before driving off.

We entered the foyer of the club to the sound of a booming bass beat and the loud music hit us in the face when we opened the inner door. We paused several seconds to allow our eyes to adjust to the dimly lit club then found a table.

The club had three spotlighted stages with women dancing on each in various stages of undress. The center stage was the main venue and had the largest dance floor, and was more like a peninsula extending from the backstage area. The other two stages, one at each far end of the club were smaller and round, about eight feet in diameter.

The dancers on the center stage came out dressed in gowns, burlesque style, and slowly stripped completely nude during three or four songs. The dancers on the two smaller stages came out in just g-strings and heels and danced for about three songs but were nude by the end of the first, some keeping their heels on into the second song.

Several of the dancers after finishing their set on one of the stages would move around the club dressed in g-strings and heels and offer lap dances. Or if their customer were interested they'd go through a guarded door into where I assumed the private rooms were.

The waitresses were also topless except for a white collar with a black bowtie around their neck, and were also wearing just g-strings and heels as they served drinks.

We were seated near one of the smaller stages, but could see the main stage as well. We watched the girls on stage dance or those around us giving lap dances and checked out the waitresses as they came by.

Candy commented on the girls we saw; "She's pretty," or "that one has pretty eyes," or "that one has nice hair," or "that one has nice tits," and we agreed the girls with the implants had the ugliest tits.

Seeing several of the girls had their pubes shaved bare or had just a thin vertical patch extending up over their slit Candy asked, "Do you like a hairless pussy?"

I responded, "A bare pussy's ok for a change, but it really don't matter. What I don't like is someone whose hair is so thick you need a machete to get through it."

Candy laughed and said, "I'd keep mine bare for you if you wanted."

I pulled her to me and gave her a kiss and said, "Then I guess we'll have to shave it and see how it looks."

Candy held a wad of ones in her hand and every so often went up to the stage to put one or two in the dancers garter, stealing a little feel of her thigh as she did so.

Near the wall between the large stage and the smaller stage where we sat was a pentagonal shower set up on a small island. When Candy and I had first sat at our table that stage wasn't lit but about fifteen minutes after we'd arrived some subtle lighting came up on it. In fact, except for the stages the club was so dimly lit we hadn't even noticed it until the lights came up. Between songs for the dancers on the main stage the DJ encouraged the audience to clap for a shower dance and it took about twenty minutes for him to be satisfied he'd piqued everyone's interest sufficiently.

After the second to last song of the dancer currently on the main stage the DJ started encouraging people to move towards the shower and Candy hopped up and said, "Come on, let's get a good spot." Leading me by my hand Candy picked her way through the milling crowd and took two seats just off center in the front row.

We waited as the last song played out and the dancer left the main stage. The lights over it and the two smaller stages dimmed leaving the shower set the only show as its lights came up a bit more.
The seats around the shower were set up in a semi-circle made up of three rows. There were about forty or forty-five people seated in these chairs as the DJ again asked for the audience to clap to encourage the girls to come out.

He told us the girls would stay in the shower only as long as we threw tips in and the music played and when the music stopped the shower would be over.

After a couple minutes of building up the act, two young women came through the door against the wall at the rear of the main stage. They were both wrapped in yellow towels and hung them over a bar on the wall next to the steps leading up into the shower.

One of the two was a very pretty black woman. She was short, slender and petite with large breasts that while natural were out of proportion for her build. And even though her nipples pointed out and slightly upward her breasts were long and hung down on her chest, but not like two saggy bags at all, they were still young and firm looking. She was 5'2", weighed around 115 pounds or so and had straightened hair hanging to her shoulders and a bare pussy. Even her pussy was petite; her inner lips not visible between her outer ones while her clitoral hood poked out near the top nestled between those delicate lips. She adjusted the waters temperature before she and the other woman stepped into the shower.

The other woman was Asian with soft, subtle features. And if the black woman was petite then she was doll-like. The Asian woman was maybe 4'11", maybe 100 pounds, very small breasted with very dark nipples and no areole coloring at all. Her apparently long dark hair was pulled up and pinned on top of her head. When she was under the lights inside the shower I could see she too was shaved bare but her pussy was...well the only way to describe her pussy is to say it was prominent. The woman's outer lips were thick and full and protruded from her groin more than an inch. Her wide clitoral hood and long, thick inner lips literally bulged out from between her outer lips, as if pushing the outer lips aside to get out. Her clitoral hood was so wide the gap between the inside of each outer lip had to be nearly three quarters of an inch and her inner lips also hung past her outer lips nearly the same length. And when she passed her hand between her legs as the water ran over them those inner lips unfolded like butterfly wings. Evidently the water must have been a little chilly too as the Asian's nipples stood up on her chest like two thick erasers at least one half to three quarters of an inch long.

In profile to the audience the two women stood face to face. The Asian woman took a bottle of liquid soap from a shelf next to the shower door and poured some over the black woman's chest. Then the black woman took the bottle from her shower partner and poured some out onto her as well. They began to rub the soap over each other's bodies, building up lather with their hands. They ran their hands over each others breasts, chest, bellies and throat for a couple of minutes, more caressing each other than washing, before they changed position.

With her back to the front center panel of the shower the black woman bent over and placed her hands on her knees, thrust her ass out with her pendulous breasts hanging down. The Asian girl poured more soap onto her shower mates back then using her hands washed the other woman before running her hands down, over and between the black woman's ass cheeks and then lower still.

After a bit they switched positions and the black woman did the same to the Asian as she bent over, her ass now pointed towards the center panel. The difference in this part of their act came when the Asian woman turned around and stood facing the center panel. From behind the black woman pressed her body against the Asians and then wrapped her arms around her. The black woman's hands caressed and played with the Asian's nipples as she nibbled her neck. The smaller woman's nipples were so long in their erect state that when the black woman passed her hands over them they actually folded over downwards then flipped back up as her palm's cleared them. With an arm around her playing with one nipple the black woman placed her other hand between the Asian's spread legs soaping her pussy and cleaning it with her fingers.

Turning to face each other again in profile to the audience, their arms around each other they rubbed their bodies together as they kissed. Then when they separated the black woman took down the shower head and rinsed the soap from their bodies.

Once rinsed the black woman spread her legs wide as the Asian squatted between them and washed her partner's pussy with re-soaped fingers. Satisfied her snatch was clean the Asian girl took the showerhead from the black gal and rinsed her pussy free of soap. Handing the showerhead back to the woman standing over her she leaned in and stuck her tongue out and licked along the length of the smooth slit. Then with her hands on the black woman's ass she pushed her face hard against the woman's pussy, her tongue pushing between her lips.

After a minute or so of eating the black woman's pussy the Asian stood and kissed her passionately, using a lot of tongue before turning around and bending over.

The black woman then squatted and pushed her face between the Asian's cheeks and ate her pussy and ass from behind. The black woman's head moved in a circular motion as she worked her face and tongue into the other woman from the rear.

Throughout the act people were throwing dollar bills into the shower and there had to be close to two hundred fifty dollars on the floor. Not bad for a few minutes work.

While the two women washed each other I looked at Candy and she sat rapt by the scene playing out in front of us. Later I learned it wasn't the scene itself, although she did admit the shower scene excited her, it was the Asian woman that so caught her attention.

After the black woman ate the Asian from behind for another minute or so they stood, kissed, rinsed and caressed each other for a bit.

Then the DJ announced the act was over and to give the artists a hand. The two women collected their tips from the shower floor, exited the shower, wrapped the yellow towels around themselves and went backstage through the door they'd come out of.

After the act Candy and I went back to our table and ordered another round of drinks. As we waited for our order the next set of dancers came out onto the three stages.

About fifteen minutes later Candy placed her hand on my arm and nodded to her right. I saw the Asian woman from the shower walking around in just heels and a g-string, her long dark hair hanging down almost to her waist.

Candy caught her eye and signaled her to come over. To hear themselves talk over the booming music they put their heads together for a minute or so. As they talked the Asian looked over at me a time or two, then she nodded. Candy stood and mouthed, "Come on," as the dancer lead the way to the private rooms.

The club had a no-neck gorilla guarding the door but he just opened it and let us through when he saw the Asian woman with us.

We went down a hallway and into a small cubicle that had a sofa on one side, a couple chairs on the other, a small table at the back and a curtain for a door, but it was private enough. The whole space was probably no more than nine by ten feet and just slightly better lit than the main part of the club.

The dancer turned to us and said with no hint of an accent, "I usually charge twenty dollars for a private dance but since the lady is also interested I need to charge forty."

Candy pulled out a hundred and asked, "What does this get us?"

Taking it the dancer said, "About thirty minutes."

The music from the main part of the club was piped into the private rooms and as Candy and I sat together on the sofa the Asian girl began to dance. And although she danced well enough I was more interested in just looking at her.

She really was a doll, her Asian features even more subtle than I'd earlier thought. And also for the first time I noticed her beautiful green eyes and that her hair was so dark she would have to be described as raven haired. As she danced her long hair swirled around her and she did move quite fluidly, her long tresses only adding to the effect. Her nipples while still erect weren't as long as they'd been in the shower but still as thick and dark. The mounds of her breasts were barely discernable and really could be seen only in profile.

As she danced for us she'd turn this way and that. At times she'd stand with her back to us shaking and jiggling her ass, slapping her cheeks a time or two. Other times she'd face us as she reached between her legs caressing herself through her g-string. And yet at other times with her back to us she'd bend way over and reach back between her legs and drag her hand either between or over her ass cheeks and then downward between her thighs.

She would trap her long nipples between her fingers with her palms flat on her chest, the dark tips poking out from between them. Several times she took her nipples between thumb and forefinger sometimes pulling them, sometimes times pinching them and yet other times rolling them as she continued to dance for us.

Our Asian dancer backed her ass onto my lap and gyrated against me for a minute or two, giving me a nice hard-on before getting up and dancing some more.

She'd face Candy and dance around some before straddling one of Candy's legs as she slid her crotch back and forth on top of it. She'd tease Candy by bringing those tempting nipples just within her mouth's reach then dance away again.

A snap to her g-string must have been between her legs because one time when she reached down between them she came back up with the end of the part that would cover her pussy in her hand. She'd had her other hand at her hip, where a second snap must have been and when she'd undone it she threw the small cloth g-string onto the chair on the opposite side of the room.

Now nude but for her heels she repeated her dance caressing herself as she moved. And when she turned her back to us again she gave us a wonderful view of her ass and womanhood bent over as she was with her legs spread wide.

When the naked woman exposed herself to us like that I felt my girlfriend stiffen. Candy's hand was pressed hard against her pussy through her skirt and her lust filled eyes explored the Asian dancer's body as she moved about. As the nude woman continued to dance before us Candy hiked her skirt up around her waist revealing her own bare sex.

Noticing Candy's exposure the woman danced almost exclusively for her now, as Candy more than idly fingered herself.

Watching as Candy masturbated the Asian woman played with one nipple as she faced my girlfriend, spread her feet, bent her knees and thrust her hips forward displaying her pussy as she ran a couple of fingers up and down her slit through her lips in time to Candy's finger movements. Then as she held her outer lips spread with two fingers she used the forefinger of her other hand to nudge her hood covered clit from side to side, eventually pulling the hood back exposing a good part of her fat clit to Candy's, and my eyes.

I think at that point both Candy and I were thinking the same thing; about how much we'd love to eat the Asian woman's fat meaty pussy right that moment.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers
12