My Sweet Clairette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally reaching the point of no return with my cock deep in Claire's ass, I felt the release begin and then nothing...I actually passed out with my orgasm.

Through a fog I heard Claire with panic in her voice "Mike, Mike get off, I think I'm bleeding."

Coming to though I stared to fuck Claire's ass again, but Claire said with some fright "Don't, I think feel blood in my ass. Am I bleeding?"

Still humping I started to realize that my cock was unexpectedly softening and I begin to put things together. I'd never passed out when I came before, but I was starting to remember a powerful orgasm. "Um, that's not blood your feeling in your ass, it's my cum." I told Claire. I told her that I think my orgasm was just so draining that I passed out.

I could feel Claire's body again relaxing under me. "I wasn't expecting how cum would feel in my ass." Claire said. "What a relief, it actually feels kind of cool now that I know I'm not damaged. I think I was really starting to freak out."

Claire and I both lay back on the bed, had another smoke and we talked about our night. I had apparently made an anal convert out of Claire and we were both looking forward to the new piss games that we could play the next time we got together. We fell asleep holding each other.

In the morning I woke up with Claire sucking my cock and we fucked one more time. When I was almost ready to cum I pulled out and came in Claire's mouth. After about another half hour relaxing we got out of bed, washed up and went back up to Bloor for brunch.

Everything was going so well, my eggs benedict was served with a delicious dill sauce and we talked about our plans for the holidays. I felt we might be starting something, so I wanted to let her know my complete situation. I told her I didn't really consider it serious anymore, but that Han and I still had a long distance relationship.

Claire asked me if Han knew I saw other people and I told her that technically she didn't.

Then as I tried to explain the technicalities, Claire abruptly stood up and with previously unheard disgust in her voice said, "If there's one thing I can't stand it's someone who can't be trusted!" Claire grabbed her coat and hastily charged out the door. Stunned and embarrassed, I picked at my food as I waited for the waitress.

After paying I walked back to Claire's to try to explain, but she either wasn't home or wasn't answering the door. The truth was that Han and I were all but through and neither of us could have had any expectations about the other's fidelity. We'd always been a dysfunctional couple and even though our occasional weekends with each other were filled with the promise of great fucking, we could never get together without fighting.

I went home wishing that I could phone Claire, but I didn't have her number. Often when I met a women from the dating line I would give them my number up front, but I'd only get their's after meeting. If the date went well and I managed to demonstrate an acceptable level of mental stability, while generating a soupçon of attraction, I'd usually get the number. Sleeping together usually meant I was on track. Under this arrangement getting the number was kind of an end of date thing and I got most of the way there, but tripped just ahead of the finish line.

I tried calling the dating line night after night for the next week or so, but I never heard Claire's voice. Before I headed back to Montreal for Christmas I wrote Claire a letter. The letter was part explanation, including news that I'd completely broken things off with Han, and part what I hoped was an enticing erotic recap of our night together. I went to Claire's place and again with no answer at the door I put her name on the envelope and left it in the mailbox.

Later returning from the holidays I was hoping there would be a message from Claire. When I got inside I was excited to see that the answering machine message light was on. The first message was a friend's now out of date New Year's Eve party invitation, the next two were hang ups and then finally it was Claire. Only it wasn't Claire, it was Claire's voice, but based on the heated expatiation left me, apparently the girl I met liked to use her roommate's name when she called the dating line. The girl I met was quite livid about the letter I left for her, since her roommate 'Claire' had read it. Aside from bringing the real Claire into the loop on smoking in the apartment and her shaver use, there were apparently a number of other activities we had enjoyed that the girl I met had wanted to keep private. Based on the tenor of the message, insults aside, it didn't seem that she and I would be getting together again anytime soon.