My Sweet Dream

Story Info
A sweet scenario of a couple right before bed.
793 words
4.29
4.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagine my warm body pressed up against her beautiful curvaceous body. My hands are slowly running along her body, gently settling under her and cradling her in my arms. I slowly blow languish, hot breath along the curve and nape of her neck before slowly turning her onto her side in order to face me as I wrap her gorgeous legs around my hips and hold her close to my chest. As she falls asleep, her head lies along my chest listening to sound of my heart beat slowly. Thump...thump...thump...thump.

I will not let my sweet princess sleep just yet. My hot breath slowly moves along her neck as my hands slowly creep underneath her gown to gently cup her beautiful bum as I listen to her inhale sharply. I kiss her deeply running my tongue along the soft inner area of her bottom lip before squeezing her. I begin to massage her legs and bum as I slowly let my right hand run from the side of her hip to her hot, wet core which was covered only by soaking wet panties. She moans gently.

I slowly slip aside her panties and push my middle finger into her gently twisting my finger as it moves in deeper. As I pull my finger out, she pulls me close; tightly wrapping her legs and arms around me, her nails begin to dig into my back. She clings to me even more as I tightly suckle the curve of her neck leaving a hot hickey.

As I continue to finger her, increasing my speed and the rate at which my finger twists inside her core, she starts to moan louder and her breath begins to hitch as she whispers my name. I feel her get into it as she begins to grind her core against my fingers.

As she grinds against my fingers, I kiss her passionately rolling her onto her back. I pin her arms above her head with one hand and with my other hand I begin to thrust my two fingers into her core twisting rapidly and grinding them into her relentlessly. I look at her to see her writhing in pleasure as she continues moaning and saying my name breathlessly.

Her eyes open wide as I push a third finger into her core and her beautiful hips buck against my hand begging for me to go faster and harder. Her eyes ablaze with a renewed passion as she tries desperately to pull her hands from my grasp begging for me to go faster and pleasure her more.

Looking at her, I couldn't help but smirk mischievously as I gently begin kissing down her body paying special attention to her beautiful bodacious breasts where I gently suckle and nibble each nipple and swivel my tongue around them in a circular motion.

As I suck her breasts and nipples, she moans in response. Her body wants more and she pushes her breasts into my mouth while bucking her hips in unison to the speed and power of my fingers thrusting into her hot wet core.

I stop suckling her beautiful breasts and kiss her passionately on the lips, gently biting her soft lips while running my tongue along her ivory teeth.

I can't forget to pay special attention to her other erotic zones. I kiss and suck her soft supple inner thighs as my fingers play their rhythm inside of her, causing her to squirm and squeal in pleasure as she continues to enthusiastically repeat my name in a heated passion.

I pull out my fingers and grab her beautiful long legs wrapping them around me. I start to suck and gently nibble her sensitive cure lips causing her to tighten her legs around my neck and press her core right into my own lips where I begin to thrust my tongue into her core furiously until she screams my name and bucks her hips furiously before heaving and breathing heavily.

Screaming, her body shudders as an orgasm leaves her body. She is left gasping as I move to lie next to her and kiss her on the forehead. As she lay there to catch her breath, wave after wave of pleasure floods through her body. I hear her sigh as she turns her body towards me.

I kiss her gently on the lips before turning her over to have her lie on her stomach before I begin massaging her legs, back, bum, arms, neck, and shoulders. Her breathing evens and I know my sleepy little kitten was satisfied. I cover us with a blanket and hold her as she sleeps soundly. I look at her. She looks so peaceful. I think to myself "Sweet dreams my lover. You're my sweet dream."