My Sweet Erica

Story Info
A chance encounter by the pool turns into something more.
802 words
3.67
13.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The spa party was a wonderful idea. Friends from all over came to bathe in the coolness of the water. However, only one particular girl stood out for me. Her name was Erica, a young looking girl with long dark hair and pale white skin. I had been eyeing her from afar for most of the night and only now had she noticed. She laid there in her red and white striped two piece bathing suit, a slight smirk appearing. I couldn't concentrate on what most people were saying. I just sat in my chair by the edge of the pool, distracted.

Finally my friends had either left or found somewhere to sleep, leaving just me and Erica to ourselves. She laid there, legs stretched out before her, staring at me. Swaying left and right with a wicked, contemplating smile upon her face. Now I felt awkward and it must have showed as I fumbled to find something to say. She crawled on all fours through the spa, the water breaking across her chest. She stood, both hands reached for my knees. I was mesmerized by her. Water slid over her body, between her breasts, over her stomach and down her thighs. She bent forward and looked me in the eye. I could feel her breath and licked my lips. Holding my shoulders she slid herself onto my lap. Water from her thighs soaked through my pants and as she kissed water dripped from her hair and onto my face.

My tongue slid across her lips into her mouth. My hands travelled around her waist to the small of her back. My shirt and jeans well and truly damp against her half naked body. Her legs spread wider as I pulled her into me. Never letting go of the passionate kiss we shared.

She pulled back slightly, panting, her eyes inches from my own, transfixed and intent on watching my reaction to her hands unbuckling my belt and unzipping my fly. Her hands softly clasped my cock, her middle finger slowly traveling further down to feel soft tender flesh. I gave a small gasp and wide eyed with thrill her mouth mimicked my own. Long strokes and I couldn't keep focus. My eyes were hazy. I heard myself give small groans of pleasure. She was happy with herself, kissing my neck and twirling her fingers through my hair, rubbing my cock against her body and stopping every now and then to tease the tip. I was rock hard and ready and she knew it.

She stood up. Ripped my jeans down to my ankles and then pulled the bottom half of her swimsuit off. Climbing back on top again she pulled my hair forcing me to moan out loud as my cock slid into her warm soaked pussy. She herself bit her lip in an effort of muffle a cry of her own. Slow deep thrusts of her waist pounding me deeper into the chair, her thighs tightening their grip around my middle. I pawed at her swimsuit top. Her breasts spilled into my hands. She watched me as I circled her nipples with my tongue then hungrily sucked them into my mouth. She cried out, eyes to the stars, picking up the pace to fuck me harder. My hands scratched down her back, squeezed her arse, pulling her cheeks apart. A finger slid between her cheeks to tease her anus, a surprised look across her face followed by her eyes closing in pleasurable acceptance.

She was close, so was I. My cock sliding in and out of her pussy, my mouth sucking her tits, my finger sliding up and down her anus all the while with a gentle push, it was too much for her. She screamed out, her body twitching, legs flailing around me, her hands pulling me in to her chest in a loving embrace. Finally she stopped, but I hadn't. Tightly grabbing her waist I forced her to keep going. She was exhausted but she wanted to see it, she wanted to see me in ecstasy. She held my hair back and watched my face. She watched my eyes flutter, my breath getting deeper, longer. I could feel it swell up inside of me. I was losing control. Inches from my face, her hair tickling my cheeks, her nose pressed against my own, her mouth taking in my own breath, she watched intently. The chair creaked and rocked. She grunted in determination. I opened my eyes and let out a long moan. She held my face. Watched every second of it happen. Pleased, she then triumphantly kissed me as I trembled.

After a long embrace we just sat there and smiled at each other. Content in each other's arms and stroking each other's hair, utterly exhausted but happy.