My Sweet Melissa

Story Info
Enough training unleashes a wife's deepest sexual energy.
1.8k words
3.21
32.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been reading stories on this site for 15 years, and am so excited to share my own. I'm so open to your comments- both positive and constructive-- and curious to know if you'd like to hear others like this or another one of my many dark fantasies!

*****

He had her trained so well. It hadn't been easy, but all his effort was finally proving to be worth it.

It was a Friday night, and she had come home early from work to clean the house and get dinner prepared for the kids. Melissa worked in marketing, and had a flexible schedule. That was only one of the perks of her job-- she also made a ton of money. Considering how little she actually had to work, and how smart she was, it had fostered the perfect environment for him to train her to be his little cumslut wife. It had kept their marriage alive after the chaos of kids and over a decade of marriage.

She was an incredible mother. That was one of the conditions he had put in place for her. The list was short: work, and make money to support their adventurous lifestyle; be an engaged and present mother to their two children; and spend every other moment catering to his every sexual desire and their incredible sexual appetites.

The evening was promising. He walked in the door with the kids and she had candles lit and music roaring. It smelled delicious-- chicken noodle soup for the kids on a cold Alaska evening. She smiled and took their son from him and handed him a beer.

"Let's get these two into bed quickly," she whispered into his ear. "This anal plug has been driving me wild since lunch when I came home to put it in."

Instant erection. She nodded to the counter where he saw a shot of whiskey waiting for him. Thomas smiled as he took it and felt the warmth run through his chest. She was ladling soup in the bowls for the kids and he couldn't help but check out his wife. He was a lucky man. Her curves had been enhanced by childbirth and yes, she was a bit softer in her midsection than before. But he loved it. Motherhood brought her this confidence that just elevated her to this whole new level of sexy. She had long brown hair that cascaded down her back and bright green eyes and was just naturally gorgeous. Her tits were huge and didn't sag. She emitted sexually and he had finally harnessed it-- tamed her wild nature-- to be in his control.

They tackled each kid's bedtime independently and when he went downstairs to the kitchen, his wife was already in position. Kneeling on the floor, wearing a navy lace babydoll. Her hair was up in a ponytail on top of her head. Dark makeup lined her eyes. In front of her, a flogger and a piece of rope, coiled in a tight circle the way he prefered. Two shots waited on the counter. He held one in front of her and she threw it back and then looked up at him. "Hello my husband. I'm ready for all your cum, in all my holes," she cooed. Her eyes sparkled with desire and mystery and he just unleashed.

First on her mouth. He grabbed her long ponytail and wrapped it around his hand and pulled her straight down on his cock. She took it all the way in, because he had been training her. No food after 2. An empty stomach meant he could fuck her face like a dirty whore, like she needed, every night before dinner. And he did. She was such a good cocksucker. She always had been, but had mastered the skill as he trained her to open her throat to his giant cock.

He started ramming into her throat and yanking her head in and out with her hair and she was moaning and rubbing her clit with one hand, and grabbing his ass with her other. She was born for this. She was such a slut and he owned her. He took his dick out and rubbed it around her lips and then slapped each of her cheeks and then plunged back into her throat. He pulled her all the way down and plugged her nose, gagging her entirely. A true test of her submission, and he held her there a moment past her comfort level and released her.

He pushed her backwards on the ground, startling her with his force, and started spraying her with his cum. All over her face and tits and in her hair. "Lick it up, slave. Clean yourself up." She started wiping the streaks off her face and devoured each white, sticky glob. Without his request, she got back on her knees and cleaned his dick for round two.

He sat on the couch and she brought him another beer and a shot. She assumed what he wanted next, and was right. Thomas smiled at his little cumslut as she peeled off her lingerie, got in a pose, similar to child's pose in yoga, next to him on the couch. Her head was facing away from him, and her ass was high in the air, showing off the diamond anal bead she had been using all day to prepare her delicious ass for a pounding. But he wasn't ready. She needed to be punished first.

"Melissa, do you know why I'm going to whip you?"

"Yes, sir, I think I do."

"Tell me why, then."

"Because I was being a moody, bad girl this week. I was too emotional and was complaining too much."

"That's correct, you dirty little whore. And what should you have done instead of being a whiny little bitch, when you were feeling like that?"

"I should have taken my aggression out on your cock. I should have fucked you, rode you like my king, and licked my cum from your cock."

He smiled, and took the flogger and started softly whipping her ass. She groaned with each touch and rocked back towards him. She was already so wet, but he was in no hurry to give her what she craved. He started increasing his intensity. He wanted her to feel pain. His goal was to make her fully submit to his dominance and understand that her emotion was best vented through her intense sexuality. She knew it and he was helping her reach her full sexual potential.

Harder and harder, until she was red, Thomas whipped her. She was already writhing in pain when he starting using his hand to smack her ass. He loved the rosy color her tan Italian skin turned when he beat her ass. Sometimes he even surprised himself with how powerful this made him feel-- how much it aroused him.

"Please. Please fuck me," she moaned. Thomas was ready. She was so fucking wet. He stood up behind her and took his left foot and put turned her head to the side and pushed down on her face. "Tell me what you are."

"I'm your cumslut, your slave. Take me"

And he did. He started pounding her pussy with such force and aggression and felt ignited by his wife's submission. In and out in full strokes, plunging in so hard and deep it was likely a combination of pain and pleasure for her. He planted both his feet on the floor and again wrapped her long hair around his hand and pulled her, arching her back to him, so he had perfect leverage into her. They bucked each other like wild animals and she finally came all over his cock. Spinning her around, he shoved his cock in her mouth again, knowing how much she loved the sweet taste of her pussy. She happily lapped her juices up and looked up at him, hungry for more.

So he switched focus to her perfect, tight ass. She loved anal sex and he knew this was what she had been waiting for all day. Twisting the anal bead out slowly, Thomas lined his glistening cock up to her perfect little bud and pushed in slowly. The key, as he told all his jealous friends with prude wives, was talking dirty to her, and she just relaxed and took it and was able to open to him like a little flower.

"You little fucking slut. You're nothing but a cum bucket. A whore. I own you and will do whatever I see fit to pleasure myself. Your holes are mine. Tomorrow you can't eat a single thing except my cum."

That was it, she moaned and came and he started fucking her ass like he had fucked her pussy. Like he had fucked her mouth. But he didn't want to take her like this, and pulled out suddenly, pushing her backwards again on the ground. "Get the rope, slave. But don't stand up, I don't want to loose any of that cum you've been producing."

Like a perfectly trained dog, Melissa crawled back to the kitchen to get the rope. She came back and he expertly tied a noose to place around her neck. Then she straddled him, knowing exactly what he wanted, and reached behind to lead his cock back into her asshole. This was where she really went wild. Thomas leaned back and Melissa took charge. He put just enough tension on the rope around her neck to lead her into that dark space of total ecstasy. And she started riding him, lifting herself up and pounding down, using all her strength. With each rise she fell back down onto his dick and let her head roll back in pleasure and she rubbed her clit and just lost herself in the intensity of the moment.

And finally, they both climaxed. Thomas filled her ass with cum and the warmth of her cum dripped down his leg and she collapsed forward into him. "Not yet, my little whore." She pulled off his sticky cock and kneeled back on the floor, ready to clean his cock off again. She licked it, shaft to tip, and cleaned all her white cum off the shaft and made sure her husband was perfectly clean again. She rose, got him another beer, and went upstairs to clean herself up.

---

The next morning, Thomas woke to the smell of bacon and coffee. She had let him sleep in, and took the morning shift with the kids. He went downstairs and she smiled at him. Melissa was about to take a bite of bacon, when he stopped her, and whispered in her ear, "oh, no, my little slut. Nothing to eat but my cum, remember? Go find your breakfast in the cup next to my bed."

Without hesitation, his trained whore went upstairs to drink the warm cum he had left for her just minutes before.