My Sweet New Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LongSet
LongSet
13 Followers

And then relief. It is my turn to crash. I look away at the wall, dazed. I sigh a bit and rub my hands on my sides to dry them. Sim, who I thought might have perked up at seeing me in my full glory, has returned to his more pensive state.

I crawl up on one shoulder and note the time on the clock as 3:05. It's not even been an hour, and so many planned acts were left untried.

Oh, well. We're guys, I thought. We're definitely done.

Without further word, I skid over the bed, off, and into the bathroom. Instinct takes over and I lock the door before my shower. By the time I am back in the bedroom, the two us are both in pure roommate mode. Sim averts his gaze as we pass each other in front of the TV. He closes the bathroom door. I dress and am out of the room and probably out of the building before he's done.

What more is there to say now? We can always catch up later online if we want to.

I text Allie to find out if the cupcakes were a hit and to confirm dinner. Nothing is wrong in the world. I feel no guilt yet, and in fact am looking forward to our date tonight.

Obviously, I'll shower again at home with my usual soap and shampoo before I am within ten feet of her.

*****

Later that night, with all my cock curiosity long drained out of me, I become feverishly aroused by the curvy form of my wife. Her neck smells good. We press our bodies together in a practiced way and make each other feel good. It is what love feels like.

*****

Three nights later I am back in front of my screen, once again craving that little deviant thrill. Right on cue, it arrives. Simpleton3 is back online.

He wants to try again. He wants more time. He wants us to have all night access to each other's bodies.

Some of the things he wants:

Cock on cock.

69.

Porn and toys.

Full on sex. Fucking and moaning and cumming together.

I can't stop. There's too much I haven't tried yet, so many parts of my body that have not been pressed against or slid along a warm, demanding cock. As always, I am embarrassed by how easily flattered I am when he tells me how much he has been thinking about my penis.

What does surprise me this time is how quickly I agree to the idea of spending a full night in bed with another man. I think about us sleeping together, and once more I feel a tender, excited, happiness.

I love my wife.

I love this, too.

LongSet
LongSet
13 Followers
12