My Sweet Slave Sara Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the two final straps from the equipment tray and placed one on her tummy. The other went into place around her thigh, just above her left knee. The snap attachment on one of the D-rings clanged as I released it. It seemed to be the first sound of the evening. I loved how Sara lay there, waiting for me, not talking, not crying, begging or anything distracting. Certainly, she wiggled a bit, but that was part of the fun, watching bit by bit as her ability to wiggle was removed. I wouldn't be completely isolating her today. I did love to see her struggle, but I had to have her completely exposed.

I put the last strap on her right knee and then bent over to pick up the length of chain attached to the front corner of the table. I pushed her leg sideways, exposing her cunt again and when it was about 45 degrees from perpendicular, I snapped the clasp to a link in the chain. Sara shifted a bit again, moving her left knee over to the right, trying to close again, or perhaps trying to get comfortable. Lifting the chain from the other corner with one hand, I firmly moved her left leg to a matching position and snapped the clasp in place. I stood back to admire my handiwork. My little slut was completely exposed and helpless. And not once had she complained.

I moved back between her legs. Letting my erection brush her cunt, I stroked both beautiful nipples. Her cunt moved slightly trying to take me in, or at least be touched more. I just moved side to side, letting my cock getting slightly damp from her very wet pussy. My fingers pulled and twisted her soft nipples, urging them to higher peaks. Sara moaned softly, enjoying my touch. My hands moved in unison to grasp the fullness of her breasts and squeeze them pushing the nipples up even farther.

"Do you like that slave?'

Sara moaned in response.

"Slave, I asked if you like it." My hands still tugged and pulled on her tits, not rougher, at least not yet.

"Yes, Daddy, I like that."

"I am your Master in this room, did you forget that I had said that?" I let Sara hear the seriousness of my intent.

"Yes, Master. I like how you play with my breasts."

"Sweet slave, in this room, these are my breasts." I moved my right hand to her cunt and pulled on one of her cunt lips. 'And this is my pussy."

"Yes, Master." Sara's voice sounded farther away. The nearness of my hand to her hot wet cunt had her thinking of other pleasures. I released the down covered lip and stroked her cunt, just moving my fingers over it, not entering it and not specifically stroking any one area. Sara tried to move her hips even harder now, but was still unable to focus my touch in any one area. I stepped back from the exam table to pull over my doctor's stool. I also tugged the equipment table closer wanting to have everything close at hand. Sara held very still, straining to hear every noise.

I was ready to start Sara's questioning. I wanted her high, flying on a cloud of pleasure, eager for more before I began interrogating her. I did not intend to fuck her pussy if 50 boys had been there before me. Her ass would have to serve me then. I knew she was on birth control pills. It was a secret that Angela had shared with me two years ago. I remembered how shocked I was that my little girl was sexually active. Angela assured me it was only a precaution. I was very glad now that this detail had already been arranged for me.

I started stroking the very wet slit that was perched at the end of my table. Her butt plug was still firmly in place, but still wiggled a bit when Sara shifted or lifted her hips. My left hand moved up to hold open her outer lips as my right hand moved unerringly to her little clit button. I silently berated myself for not bringing my digital camera down into the room, I would have loved to have a before and after shot of this very sweet pussy.

I concentrated on matching Sara's movements. Her clit grew as I played with it, as did the wetness leaking out of her slit. I dipped my fingers into the wetness for a bit of lubrication and lingered there as her muscles grasped my fingers. I pushed two of them deeper into her cunt and moved them slowly in and out. Sara moans became louder. Her hips were barely able to move, yet kept up the slow tempo of my fingers.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me, Sara?" I asked quietly as Sara moved deeper into sexual bliss.

Sara nodded.

"I need to hear the words, little one. You are not gagged, so you will answer my questions fully and respectfully. Are you going to be a good slave, Sara."

"Yes, Master, I will be good."

"Good girl, I want you to tell me about your sexual experiences. You must tell me the truth and then deal with the consequences of those actions. Do you understand?'

"What consequences, Daddy?" Sara's voice sounded far away and confused.

I pulled my fingers free of her cunt and reached over on the table for the riding quirt. I slashed hard onto her still humping cunt. 'What did you call me, slave?" I continued to beat her cunt, watching her desire change, seeing the pain reflected in her tightened jaw.

"I am sorry Master. Please, stop, Master, I won't forget again."

I set the quirt back on the table and returned to stroking her cunt. I waited for her to release the pain and move back into the pleasure. My fingers plucked at her clit, pulling it slightly, then rubbing it along the edges, looking for the sweet spot she was rubbing the other day. Her moan of deep pleasure gave away her secret and I softly continued to stroke her clit in just the right place.

"Nasty little sluts have to be shown the error of their ways." I said. 'This will be your only opportunity to tell me the truth and when I release you, you will be forgiven and cleansed of that nastiness. But you must be completely honest. If in the future I discover that you have lied to me, your punishment will be extreme. Do you understand, slave?'

"Yes, Master." Sara's voice sounded soft and sweet, her body deliciously filled with pleasure. My fingers shifted a bit, moving down her slit, then softly entering her cunt.

"Have you had a penis in your cunt, slave?'

"Yes, Master."

"How many different penises have you had in this slut cunt?'

"Just two, Master." Sara's voice was silky. She was so involved in feeling me stroke her soft cunt.

"And who were they, slave?" My voice was harsher now. I hated the thought of anyone else fucking my little girl.

"Martin and Cal, Master."

Cal was on the football team and the bastard who got her drunk. Martin was the name of the college boy who lived next door. They had been friends ever since we moved here 5 years ago. I knew they had dated once he was in high school. Even with the four years difference, he seemed to genuinely enjoy being with Sara. The timing of this action bothered me though. He had been away at the state college for 3 years now.

"Which one of them was first, Sara." Discomfort gave an edge to the words. Sara tensed slightly, so I increased the pressure in her cunt, not speeding up, but just moving firmer.

"Martin was first, Master."

"When and where did this happen, slave? Tell me about it, but don't cum without asking permission." I increased the speed slightly. I wanted to here the story and was certain she needed to be swamped by erotic sensations before she would tell me.

"Martin and I have been playing with each other since I was 13. I used to tag around after him and once caught him touching his penis while he watched a dirty movie. I told him I would tell on him if he didn't let me watch too. He wouldn't touch me until I turned 16 though. He said his Dad had told him that he could go to jail if he did anything before then. So on my 16th birthday, he took me on a camping trip with his family and we did it in the woods." As Sara drew her story to a close, I sped up the fingers in her cunt, now fucking hard, wanting her to cum before the next 'truth.'

"Master, oh, yes, please, please."

My right hand moved faster while my left began plucking at her clit. Each please brought a harder pinch and a deeper stroke.

"Master, please, please, I want to cum, please Master."

I still said nothing and continued to get rougher, without pain. If she came without permission, there would be pain enough.

"Master, please may I cum, please Master.

"Yes, slave, cum. Cum on my fingers."

Sara's body tensed. Her cunt spasmed once then gushed. My hand was drenched and slut juices dripped to the floor. I knew that before I released her, there would be quite a puddle on the ground. I slowed my fingers back to the original speed, softly frigging her now, letting her come down a bit from the pleasure, but not allowing her to lose desire.

"Tell me about Cal."

"I wanted Martin to come home to take me to my junior prom, but he said he couldn't get away from school. Even Martin told me not to, I accepted Cal's invitation. After the dance, Cal took me back to his house and after some petting, fucked me. I really hated it; he was so sloppy and small. We only did it once."

"Why did Martin tell you not to go to the dance with Cal?" I asked. I was starting to see a pattern and wondered what hold Martin had on Sara. My fingers continued to play with Sara, softly stroking, exploring. I wished the butt plug wasn't in the way, but really didn't want any messes right now.

"Martin asked me to go steady after my birthday. He said I couldn't tell anybody, because you would think he was too old for me. So I didn't date anybody else."

"Have you been having sex with Martin a lot since then?'

"Yes. Whenever he comes home from college, we get together. Usually in his house. His mom doesn't care, or at least she never says anything about it."

I let my fingers move faster and harder on Sara, distracting her while I did some thinking. Martin's mom Karen used to be so strict with him. Apparently, she had changed since her divorce a few years ago, but I wasn't sure what changed her uptight attitude so dramatically. Possibly she didn't know what Sara and Martin had been doing in her house.

"Did Mrs. Connelly even know you were having sex in her house, slave?'

"Yes, Master, she caught us doing it a couple of times. The first time she really screamed a lot. But Martin said he had taken care of it and she wouldn't scream any more. I was really nervous, but Mom and I thought that you would completely freak out if you caught us doing it over here."

I was floored. Angela knew Sara was having sex? She had never said anything about it.

"Master?" Sara was wiggling her bottom at me. I looked down and realized I had moved my hands away from her hungry cunt. I was still in shock. My sweet, sweet Sara, fucking the neighbor and my wife knew.

"Master, please, I love him. Mom knew that. She also knew that I didn't have intercourse with anyone else. I want to be his wife. But first I want to be your slave. I want you to teach me how to please him. Mom said that being with a much older man was the best thing for young girls. We were trying to figure out how to convince you to teach me. I know that this is what she would have wanted for both of us."

Chapter 8

I stood up from my stool and began pacing the floor. Sara continued to talk in the background, but I no longer heard her. Angela had known. And if what Sara was saying was true, she had planned for this exact thing to happen. I was stunned and at the same time was incredibly excited. And I felt relief. It had been bothering me, crossing the line over into incest seemed so viciously wrong even while it felt so deliciously right. And Angela and Sara had set me up. Mind boggling.

Sara's words finally penetrated. 'Daddy, please, say something."

"Its okay, baby, I am here. Daddy is here." I stepped to her side and stroked her face. Her thrashing had loosened the blindfold and I looked into her love filled eyes.

"Please, Master, I want to be your slave. I am too old to be your little girl any more. I need more from you. Please, please, be my Master?" The need I saw in her eyes jostled my shock. I needed her as my slave as well. I was eager once again to have a slave, to train a slut to please. And I recognized that this beautiful young woman needed it as much as I did. One final detail nagged at me.

"How will Martin react to your being my slave?'

Sara was quiet for a moment. 'I don't know Daddy. Master, I mean." Sara's body tensed, waiting the punishment. I tweaked her nipple hard then released it.

"Well, we will have to deal with that later. I believe we were discussing your sluttiness. Is that correct, slave?

"Yes, Master."

I slid the blindfold back into place, softly touched her cheek and then slid a finger into her warm mouth. Her mouth quickly closed onto it and began rhythmically sucking. I pushed my finger farther into her mouth, testing her ability to control her gagging reflex. Sara opened her throat a bit and swallowed just a bit. I had felt that sensation when I was fucking her mouth with my cock. Feeling it again with my finger reawakened my desire to fuck her throat again. It as obvious she had been practicing her cocksucking technique.

"Who taught you how to suck cocks?'

Sara released my finger, yet remained quiet. When it seemed like she wouldn't answer I lifted my hand and slapped her hard across her face. She squeaked out 'Cal did."

"You learned how to suck cock this well on prom night?'

Sara remained quiet again. I slapped her face harder this time. I had no desire to slap her every time I asked a question. If she was getting off on my slaps, it would have to wait.

"No, Master."

I moved back down to the foot of the table. Perhaps a different form of persuasion was needed. Stroking her clit, I asked, 'How did you learn how to suck cock?'

"Master, please, I had to do it. I wanted to be a cheerleader and since I wouldn't fuck any of the guys, I had to do something to keep my spot on the team."

"What do you mean, slave?'

Sara took a deep breath and then began talking quickly.

"Some of the guys on the football team have something on Mrs. Bowles, the cheerleader coach. If they decide someone is off the team, she is kicked off. So, in order to stay on the team you have to do things for the guys. Martin knew this was the case so he arranged with Cal and a few of the other guys. If I suck them off from time to time, I get to stay on the team and don't have to join their orgies. I have been on the team for 3 years now and have learned how to do it well."

"So Martin lets his whore suck off the football team?" I pulled hard on one of her lips. I was amazed that so much had been going on in my little girl's life. She seemed so sweet, yet had been sucking off who knew how many high school boys. 'Are you their whore? Or is that why the boys called you a cocksucking bitch? Were you sucking cocks at Cal's house Friday night?" I said with scorn.

"Yes, Master." Sara's voice was filled with shame.

I tugged at Sara's cunt lips while I considered my next move. I had no desire to share my slut with a bunch of smelly high school jocks. Unless, of course, I was in control of them, Yes, perhaps having a team party at my house next weekend. And maybe having Sara call Martin and tell him he needed to come home to see her. My mind tucked away the idea and returned to the task at hand.

"Slave. Hear me well, you will not suck or fuck anyone else without my express permission. As of this moment, that permission is denied. If I find out you have given sexual pleasure of any kind to anyone else, including Martin, I will punish you severely and lock you in this house. If I need to, I can hire tutors to help you through this last bit of your senior year, do you understand?" I barked out the last few words.

Sara gulped, 'yes, Master."

"Even though you had your mother's permission to fuck around," Sara started to protest, I interrupted her quickly, 'shut up, slave."

I continued. 'You have been a cheap slut, fucking for your pleasure, sucking boys to get what you wanted. And I bet you loved it - you certainly opened your mouth quickly enough for my cock. I am going to punish you for the past three years of being a cocksucking slut. This punishment will also be for my pleasure. I find I need to cleanse your body of the memory of their touch. I want nothing left in your mind, but your Master's touch, his pain and if you are good enough, his pleasure."

"This room is our cave, our place away from the world. It is sound proofed so no one can hear your screams. Oh yes, my lovely, your screams." My hands left her cunt and began stroking her inner thighs, pushing outward slightly, seeing if they needed to be stretched further. Both gave easily. I moved to Sara's side and put my hand under the belt across her waist. It also needed tightening. I moved up to her arms and found them a bit loose as well. I wanted her immobilized. I had played this game before with other sluts, eager for more pleasure. The first time we played like this, they couldn't imagine how much their bodies could be hurt, and were eager to agree to stay. I loved having them tell me they wanted it. And then throwing it up in their faces later when they begged me to stop. Knowing now that Sara had been such a slut made my emotional withdrawal easier.

"Slave, you have one last chance to get free. If you want me to release you, I will do so." Sara shook her head. 'Say it slave."

"I want to be your slave. I want to be here, Master."

"Very good, slave. You have made me proud." I unhooked the end of her left wrist strap and tugged it tighter, then rehooked it to the table. I repeated the action on the right strap, Sara bountiful breasts stood up even taller now, and she was stretched so beautifully. I moved down to her waist strap and found it tugging her arms up higher had pulled her body up a bit, removing the slack from the belt. Tickling her belly button then softly stroked my way down her thigh. She giggled a little bit, so sweet. My right hand grabbed the clasp and released the chain. I tugged down on her leg, forcing it open farther, then reconnected the chain. I tickled my way over to the other leg. Sara wasn't quite as giggly now, reminded of her vulnerability. I was a bit rough on this leg. I wanted her thighs to ache. I had seen her do splits on the football field, and was delighted to see she was nearly that spread open right now. Her ankles kept her from spreading any wider, but I wasn't going to loosen them and risk being kicked.

I stood back and looked at my prize. Her body barely moved, although her breathing sounded harsh. Her thighs clenched and unclenched as she strove to discover an easing of the tightness. I thought carefully about the tone of the next hour. Did I want to start in brutal and keep her in tears? I wasn't even sure I could take it that far. With Angela and punishment scenes, it was different. She needed to be deeply punished to be able to forgive herself. Sara had been a slut, yes, but she had been honest with me. But I wanted to hear her screams. I wanted to hear her beg me. I wanted to fuck her while tears poured down her face. I let the thought wash over me, picturing her anguish. I knew she would love it though. Watching her cum from being raped in the ass showed me that. She would learn to love the pain, to need it. And I wanted; no it was more than wanted, I had to give it to her. It wasn't likely that there would be another opportunity like this one in a few weeks. Sara was bound to be on her best behavior, especially if she was aware of the depth of pain I would enjoy giving her in reprisal.

I moved back between Sara's legs. Her body was calm, I was sure she was feeling euphoria at being helpless, being exposed. Angela had tried to explain it once to me, but I really hadn't understood. I just knew that it gave her a calmness that not even the best masseuse could match. My cock was growing harder, being this close to her wetness. I could smell her desire. My left hand moved to softly touch her clit. Sara moaned softly and shifted ever so slightly. I was certain it was all she could do; her body was so tightly restrained. My right hand moved to my own pleasure. My cock was eager to fuck her cunt. I wanted to be fully hard before I entered her. I let the pace of strokes match between her clit and my cock. Getting us both excited, eager to fuck. I decided I wanted to take her to the edge, myself as well. I wanted the whipping to be erotic, not just a cold punishment. If I came, then my cold determination would take over. I could wait for another time, when Sara earned a deeper pain.