My Sweet Slave Sara Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set down the quirt and walked back to the head of the table. I loosened the straps holding the gag in place and pulled it from her mouth. Sara shook with sobs, but still made no sounds.

'As I promised, slave, I am going to leave you alone now. I will be back in awhile. Be a good girl.'

Sara lifted her head in shock and watched me as I walked from the room. I closed the door behind me. I knew that once it was closed, she would not be able to hear me at all. I went upstairs and turned on the TV. I tuned in the channel that received the camera placed directly above the table. I pulled the baby monitor out of the pantry and turned it on. Needing one more thing before I settled in for a good show, I pulled a beer from the fridge. I settled down into one of the chairs at the table and turned up the volume on the monitor. Sara was crying, sobbing. She cried out for me, begging for me to come back. She shook as she cried, her body twisting. I wanted her to relax on her own, to find her own place. There was a pride in who she was, in the pleasure she represented to me. Today exemplified our roles. She had pleasure and she gave me pleasure. She learned a new lesson and would, when I released her, find a new place to belong.

Chapter 9

A glimpse of a memory toyed with me. I remembered a discussion with Angela about finding a place. Women today have it so hard. By nature, they give to others, but through their liberation, it seemed that they were no longer allowed to give to their husbands, but if their husband's took from them, demanded their gift, everyone was happy. In many ways, it was a throwback to another time, but it also filled the needs of today. Angela was very successful in her field. And Sara was a brilliant student as well. I had no desire to change that, I just wanted Sara to have a full life and feel complete.

While I was lost in thought, Sara had calmed down. Her eyes were drifting shut, her body shutting down as well. Her thighs stopped fighting the chains and her arms lay flat on the table. The resolution wasn't strong enough for me to see everything, but her breathing sounded easier on the monitor and she was no longer crying. Once I was sure Sara was either asleep or deeply resting, I went up to my room for a shower. I let the memories of the day drift through my head. I wanted to memorize each detail. My favorite part of a scene had yet to happen, but once I was cleaned up, I would release my slave from her physical bonds and show her the pleasure of her bonds of obedience. Smiling I turned off the shower and quickly toweled off. I bounded down the stairs, renewed.

I opened the dungeon door very quietly and was pleased to hear Sara's soft snores. I walked to her side and softly touched her face. She woke up slowly, stretching, then discovering she was still bound. My hands stroked Sara softly, gently awakening her. I adored the heat that still blushed on her breasts and lovingly traced the path of the welts that remained. Some of her redness had gone. The slaps to her tits with the belt were no longer in evidence. I plucked gently at her nipples, but not even enough to cause the slightest twinge. I wanted pleasure, pure pleasure for both of us.

I continued stroking my slave's soft body, and moved to the end of the table. Her cunt was still red, as were her soft thighs. I loved that Sara was bound now. She had experienced great pain, but now it was time for pleasure - hers and mine. My little clit friend popped up to play and I gladly stroked finding with greater ease that special place. Sara moaned her thanks. My right hand began stroking my already rock hard cock. I moved closer to my cunt, smiling at the words 'my cunt.' I pushed just the tip inside her already soaking pussy. We purred in unison as I slowly filled her cunt. I wanted it to take days, to feel this sensation every minute of the next week. And when I hit the bottom of her cunt, I groaned. Sara wiggled her cunt back and forth, straining to take more. I pulled back just as slow, feeling her muscles grab at me. When I was nearly out, I smiled and then pushed forward quickly, filling her, pushing my dick deep into her. My thighs slammed into hers. I heard her gasp with pain as I forced her legs open again, brushing the welts. But when I pulled back slightly, Sara was much damper. I tested her needs again, this time moving slowly, watching her reactions. Sara strained for more again.

'Sara, open your eyes, look at me.'

Sara's bright eyes looked into mine.

'Do you want me to be gentle, little one?'

Sara shook her head. I smiled my dastardly villain smile and said, 'Thank you, sweet one, for your honesty and your need.'

My hands moved unerringly towards her pert nipples, now seeking to torment. Together they reached their target and grabbed on tightly. Sara arched her back into the pain and then when I pulled them away from her body she moved away as well, taking even more agony as her nipples stretched further, harder. Her cunt pulsed on my cock now. I shoved it hard into her, loving the heat on my thighs from the welts. I fucked her quickly, pulling her nipples with me when I withdrew, letting it ease when I filled her. I worked quickly now, fucking her hard, losing myself in her cunt, feeling only her pussy, feeding it while it tried to suck me dry. Sara's cries matched my strokes. I slowed my stroking long enough to hear her.

'Please, Master, may I cum? Please, Master, may I cum?' Her words were a mantra, spoken in time with my strokes. I fucked her harder then. Speeding up the pace, wanting to cum with her, mingling our juices, spilling more onto the floor. I felt my balls draw up into my body and knew it would be only seconds until I shot my load.

'Cum, you slut, cum on your Master's cock. I pushed my cock in deeper and then leaning over her slapped her face very hard. Before the echo had died in the room Sara was cumming on my cock, her muscles clenching even tighter. I pulled out and slammed in deep one final time before cumming hard within her. I felt like my balls were draining through my cock. Pulse after pulse added liquid to her sopping wet cunt. I felt it splashing against my legs, dripping down my thighs. I collapsed onto Sara's chest, taking a short break before releasing her. Sara tipped her head up and kissed the top of my scalp. I stood up and slowly pulled my cock free of her now quivering cunt. Another splash joined the puddle on the floor. I walked around to the head of the table, softly stroking Sara's body once more.

I pulled the straps loose from behind the table, releasing her wrists. Sara brought them together in front of her; the straps still attached to her wrists. I took them off, stroking the skin as it became exposed, easing the redness of the trapped flesh. Once the straps were off, I bent over and released the knee chains. Sara's body was so relaxed her legs remained open. I released her waist strap, then moved to her ankles. As I took off each strap, I kissed each ankle. Sara smiled at me. I pulled her to a sitting position, then helped her off the table.

Taking her hand in mine, I walked out of the dungeon and headed back upstairs.

'You are my little girl again. Out here, you are many things to me. My daughter, my slave, my slut, my companion and I am very proud of each role you play in my life.'

I lead Sara up one more flight of stairs and led her into the Master bathroom. 'Turn around angel and bend over a bit.' Sara blushed and then turned as I had asked. I pulled the plug from her ass then quickly sat her down on the toilet. I kissed Sara's forehead then stepped out of the room, giving her a modicum of privacy. After what we had been through it seemed silly to me, but I knew that girls and their bathroom needs could be very humiliating. I changed the sheets on the bed, humming a tuneless song, so happy, so complete.

'Daddy? I'm finished, can I take a shower?'

'Yes, baby. Then come to bed.'

'Yes, Daddy.' I heard the shower turn on as I lay down on the bed. I intended to shut my eyes for only a moment. I fell fast asleep, lost in perfection.