My Sweet Slave Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

The next morning, I wasn't surprised to find that I had had a wet dream in the night. I went into the bathroom, lifted the toilet seat and groaned with relief as the urine flowed. My mind flashed an image of Sara sitting before me, swallowing my hot piss. I shook off the thought as I shook my cock dry and returned to my room. I pulled the bedspread and sheets from my bed, tossing them into the laundry chute. I didn't need any more reminders of last night's indulgence. I could hear Sara singing down in the kitchen and decided to face the possibility of her remembering right away. I couldn't stand the suspense any longer. I pulled on a pair of sweats and headed downstairs.

When I arrived in the kitchen, I was surprised to see Sara was making breakfast for me. She was wearing her short robe and I was hard pressed not to stare at her beautiful legs. I grabbed the newspaper from the counter and then sat down at the table, hoping that she had not seen my growing arousal. I silently berated myself and then tried to lose myself in the paper. It was hopeless.

'We need to talk about last night,' I brazenly started the conversation.

Sara nodded and hung her head. She brought a plate of food over to me and then sat down at the table. We both ate in silence for awhile. When we were finished I looked up at her, while she stared at her toes.

'Sara,' I said in my best-disappointed Dad voice. 'Why were you drunk, and where did you get that slutty outfit you had on?'

Sara held still for a moment longer and then took in a deep breath. Her words started out so soft I had to lean towards her to hear them. 'Some of the guys from school were teasing me that I was no fun, that I was a cold bitch. I told them I wasn't, so they invited me over for a party. I figured you wouldn't find out, because you were going to be gone, so no big deal. We got over to Cal's house and they started to drink beer. It was so gross, I just pretended to drink it and then dumped it out when they weren't looking. Then one of the guys tripped and dumped his beer on me. I stunk so badly, but Cal said I could wear some of his sister's clothes while they washed mine. So I agreed and went into the bathroom to change. They wouldn't give me any clean clothes until I gave them mine and then they just gave me the clothes you saw.' Sara took a shuddering breath and continued.

'I didn't want to seem like a prude so I just put them on. Cal said he could tell I didn't like beer, so he would make some iced tea for me. It tasted really good and I had like 3 of them. When I went to stand up to go to the bathroom I realized that I was drunk. Cal must have put something in my tea. I got really scared, the guys wanted to touch me, but I didn't want to feel their hands on me. They kept trying to touch me, lifting my shirt, trying to pinch my nipples. I just wanted to go home so I slapped away their hands. Cal offered to drive me home, but I knew he was too drunk to get behind the wheel. I knew it wasn't too far to walk to our house and just headed out the door. The guys started chasing me, calling me a frigid, cocksucking bitch. I managed to get away and was turning up our street when the cops picked me up.'

Sara hung her head farther. 'Daddy, I am so sorry I disappointed you. I promise nothing like this will ever happen again.'

I sat there for awhile, so uncertain, but knowing she had to be punished for going out with those boys in the first place and drinking beer. In the past, she had always been spanked for transgressions, as rare as they had been. But after last night, it seemed a bad idea to get that close to her. Then her words took away the options.

'Daddy, I know you have to spank me for it, please, just do it so it can be over.' The tears had already started in her eyes.

'Come here, little one.' I pulled her to my side and gave her a hug. I then pulled the chair away from the table. I shut my eyes as I pulled her over my lap and said a short prayer, begging for strength, for the ability to spank her and then let it end. As I lifted my hand for the first swat, her voice cut through my heart 'Thank you Daddy for punishing me'. My hand smacked down hard on her bottom. I could feel the heat start and removed my hand for the next swat. I rhythmically smacked her bottom, alternating cheeks, not letting the sting ease before the next one hit. After about 25 hits, she was crying loudly, and had begun to struggle against the arm holding her in place. I pulled her up and then settled her gently on my lap. Cuddling her close, I stroked her back, murmuring that I loved her, that I just wanted her to be my good little girl. She was touching me at the same time. Pushing her hands into my robe she stroked my chest, rubbing her head under my chin, trying to burrow into my strength. Her sobs slowed to the occasional whimper and her tears stopped wetting her cheeks and my chest.

Sara raised her head and looked into my eyes. 'Daddy, are you mad at what happened after we got home?'

My heart stopped. I had hoped she wouldn't have remembered it, but it wasn't to be. I knew I had to be firm on this. I didn't want my daughter turning into a slut that was ruled by the urges of her body, but neither did I want her to start seeking satisfaction from boys who might hurt her, or worse, get her pregnant.

'Baby, what we did last night was beautiful, but it was very wrong. Daddies and their little girls aren't supposed to do those things together. I don't want you to be controlled by your body. You need to learn to control your needs, or to satisfy them yourself.' Once again my cock was giving me a different message, poking its head up, making a tent in my sweats.

'Daddy. I know that I shouldn't let boys touch me, but it feels so much better when they do it, when they touch me. But Daddy, it has never felt so good as last night. I woke up in the night and wanted to come to you, wanted to feel it again. I didn't think you would want me, you didn't even try to fuck me, even though your cock was very hard.'

I was stunned to hear my little girl talk that way. I had to reassess what I was seeing. My little girl wasn't little any more. The pink robe that was so adorably large a few years ago barely covered a lush body, straining to get loose. Her breasts showed their delightful fullness and her nipples poked boldly out of the soft fabric. I could see she was very aroused and could once again smell her delicious womanly scent. I shook my head and started to talk. Sara interrupted me.

She dropped to her knees. 'Daddy, please don't push me away. I know you think of me as your little girl, but I'm not. I want to be more. I am tired of pretending with the boys at school that they are you. I even let one of them spank me, imagining that it was you. Please Daddy, don't do this to me. Let me be more than your little girl, let me be your lover.'

I was shocked. I didn't want this. In that moment I wanted nothing more than to let time slip away, let her be my little girl again. The decision was plaguing me. I closed my eyes and leaned forward onto the table, propping my head on my hands. I heard Sara moving and lifted my head to find her naked before me.

'Don't you want me Daddy? Am I that ugly? Some of the girls say I have fat tits, that I am too ugly to have a boy friend? Is that it?' I shook my head.

'Then what Daddy? Why won't you touch me?' Sara reached down and pulled my unresisting hand to her full breast. Of its own volition it was stroking the soft beckoning skin. The nipple poked at my palm and my fingers plucked at it, remembering how she had tugged at it last night as she orgasmed into my mouth. 'Yes, Daddy, please yes.'

Sara dropped to her knees before me, still holding my hand against her breast. Her other hand reached out and pulled back the sweats, freeing my throbbing cock. I watched her mouth open, her little pink tongue wet her lips and then watched her lower its softness to my oh so eager cock. My fingers grabbed hard onto her breast as she once again took my cock into her mouth. I lifted my other hand and was stroking her head, as she was stroking my cock. I let my shoulders fall back against the chair as I pushed forward into her mouth. My hips were bucking, pushing more and more into her mouth. I could feel my orgasm starting again and this time was I going to be the one in control. I pulled her mouth off my cock.

Her whimper surprised and pleased me. Having a horny slut at my feet, eager to suck my cock and willing to beg for it hardened me even further. I struggled to stop the orgasm and let my body settle down. I still had my hand buried in her hair and one on her breast. I tipped her face back so I could see her desire as I roughly stroked her breast. It was already red from the massaging I had done early, but not it took on even a rosier hue. Her breath started coming in pants as I mauled her breast, I grabbed as much as I could and squeezed, waiting to feel her withdraw, but even as a look of pain flashed across her face, she continued to push it harder into my hand. I let go entirely and waited to see what she would do. She looked into my eyes again. 'Please Daddy, please take me, I want to be yours, Daddy, I want you to own me, to teach me. Please.'

In this moment I knew what I wanted, what I would have. Her body wasn't going to stop seeking pleasure and without some control she would get herself into trouble. I would own her, take her, and teach her, but in my way, in my time.

'Will you do exactly as I say?' I asked her. She nodded. 'Say it.'

'I will do whatever you say.'

'Lie down across my lap again.'

'No, Daddy, please don't spank me any more, please!' Her whimpering voice tugged at my heart again, but this time I was standing firm. 'So you are already disobeying me, displeasing me. You can't even follow a simple command.' I saw the conflict flit across her face. She wanted to be my lover, but knew I was going to hurt her already sensitive bottom. 'Do as I say' I barked. Sara finally stood up, came to my side and then lay down across my lap. Now that her bottom was bare, I could see some of the redness from her earlier spanking. I touched her soft skin and heard her moan. Lifting my hand, I prepared to begin her training. Her bottom tensed, but she made no attempt to move off my lap. I brought my hand down very, very hard on her bottom, twice as hard as any of the previous slaps. Sara screamed and fell to the floor in surprise.

'Get up here.' I barked again. Sara whimpered as she slowly rose to her feet. About half way up I grew tired of the weight and grabbed her hair. I tugged roughly on it so that she fell against my lap. This time I held tightly on to her with my other hand as I once again raised my hand. 'Do you know why you are being punished?' Sara shook her head. 'You are no longer in charge of this body. I will not allow you to become some football jock's slut. Do you understand?' I punctuated each of the last three words with a hard blow to her bottom. Sara snuffled and then nodded her head. 'Speak up.'

'Yes, Sir, I understand.'

'Do you still want to be mine? Do you still want me to train you?' Sara paused for a moment and then nodded her head again. I pushed her to her feet. 'Follow me,' I said brashly to her as I walked from the room.

I had decided that I would push her so far that she would no longer want me. I was going to show her the dark side of my desire. Even Monica, my beautiful wife, had turned away when I showed her the depths of my need to dominate, to control, to hurt. I headed up the stairs into my room. I grabbed a belt from my closet and then stood in the middle of the room. Sara stood in the doorway of my room. 'Come here and kneel in front of me.'

Sara walked to me and gracefully fell to her knees. I lowered my sweats and pulled out my cock. Sara moved to take it into her mouth. I slapped her face hard and grabbed her hair to pull it away.

'If you are going to be my lover, you slut, you are going to learn how to suck my cock. And you are going to learn that I like to see tears on my lover's face as I fuck her throat. Do you still want me to own you?' Sara nodded. 'Then suck my cock, slut, and keep sucking it, no matter what happens, do you understand?' Sara nodded again as she moved to the task. As her mouth closed over my cock and moved to engulf it, I brought the belt down viciously onto her ass. She screamed and let go of my cock for a moment and then grabbed it back.

I stopped in surprise, I fully expected her to run from the room screaming, promising anything to get away from me. Yet she valiantly held on. I raised the belt again and slashed as her ass once more. The whistling of the belt mixed with the sucking noises of her delicious mouth. My cock was pounding into her, filling her, choking off the screams. I stopped for a moment again; enjoying having my cock sucked so vigorously by such a hot slut and then felt my orgasm rising. Rather than letting her bring me off, I violently whipped her ass with the belt until even it became too much and she fell off it, like a rider falling from a horse. I watched her as she lay quivering and whimpering on the floor. I knew this would be hard for both of us but I also knew that I had to establish my complete dominance over her. I feared that she would quit, but once again she got back up and sucked my cock deep into her mouth. I threw my head back in pleasure and let her suck me deeply within her throat again. Then I resumed whipping her, punctuating the thrusts of my cock into her throat. My sperm bubbled up and I could feel it shooting into her throat. I pulled her back by her hair and finished shooting on her face.

As I looked at her, I discovered that she had been playing with her cunt while I whipped and face fucked her. I pushed her back onto the floor and knelt beside her. Her legs opened up wide as she sifted from side to side, rubbing the rough carpet against her reddened, welted ass. I let my hand drift down her body to her very wet cunt. Pushing her hands aside, I stuffed two fingers hard up her cunt and brutally finger fucked her. Her hands moved to her tits, pulling on them again. Not missing a rough stroke, I lowered my open mouth to her breast and bit into her succulent skin. She arched her back and screamed as a mind wrenching orgasm took over her body. She continued to shudder and scream as I kept up the pace of the finger fucking, this time adding a finger into her very tight ass. I let go of my bite of breast and sought her nipple. As she approached a higher peak I sucked the nipple into my mouth. When her orgasm began I bit down as hard as I could without breaking the skin and was pleased to hear her scream of pain mix with the obvious signs of orgasm. Her body shook and her cunt sprayed its bounty all over my hand and the carpet. I let her drift down, just sucking gently on the nipple now, stroking her cunny softly.

'Do you still want to be mine?' I asked her as I carried her to my bed. She smiled, nuzzled against my skin and clearly said 'Yes, Daddy, Please.'

Chapter 3

I was whistling as I headed down to the kitchen. Life suddenly seemed to make sense. I glanced at the clock in the kitchen, heeding my stomach's request for food. It was nearly 2 in the afternoon. I changed my mind about a light snack and pulled out food for the meal. It looked to be a beautiful day, so perhaps some burgers on the Q. A salad would be a nice starter and maybe some nice potatoes roasted on the coals. The day seemed perfect. It had been so long since things had made sense. Things were clear now. My daughter's sexuality completed a puzzle I hadn't realized I was working on. She had been taunting me with her sexuality. Thoughts flashed to dates she had been on with Martin, the neighbor's boy. She came home disheveled, and I was oblivious to the cause or intent. She had taken to sunbathing without her top on; I had just stayed away from the pool when she was out there. She seemed to always be in that too small robe around the house. I flushed when I remembered the bathrobe I had already purchased for her graduation present. The little minx probably had 3 or 4 that fit fine. She had wanted something. I was laughing at myself when Sara slipped into the room.

'What's so funny, Dad?'

'I have been blind, haven't I? You have been flirting with me for months, trying to get my attention. I didn't even see it.' Sara blushed. 'Why do you want me and not one of your friends, like Martin, or even Cal?'

Sara looked down at her feet for awhile. 'Dad, they're just boys. I'd let them touch me and it just didn't matter. But I'd watch you in the shower and just wanted to touch you. When you finally did, it was like, wow. I just wanted to feel it again and again.'

'Baby,' I started, then paused.

'Daddy, I wanted to be your slave. Ever since I was 12 and watched you spanking Mom once, I wanted that too. Mom said that what you did was special. That you loved her so much. She said that she was so happy she was more than just your wife. I wanted to be more than just your daughter.'

Now it was my turn to stare at my feet. In all of this, I hadn't thought about Monica's opinion. I wondered if she would be horrified that I had started training my daughter to be my slave. The thought had me in knots. Sara was still my little girl. The little girl who was such an adorable ballerina, who was a princess for Halloween 10 years in a row. I took a fresh look at her now. She hadn't bothered to put on clothes when she came downstairs, but then, neither had I. Her body was not the same as the little girl in my mind. If anything she looked more like her mother. Her body was lush, muscular in places, soft and full in others. My body started responding to the beautiful sight before me. My much-diminished cock struggled to regain its rigidity, eager to show this ravishing woman how much pleasure we could give her. I turned my back to her, trying to think all of the implications through. Yes, oh God, Yes. I would love to have this delicious female as my slave. Should I live to be 100 I could teach her, use her, own her. The reality was that I had no right to do so. She was so young; she deserved to have someone her own age.

Sara interrupted my thoughts. 'Daddy, I can't be your slave forever. I head off to college in a six months. Our lives will change so much then, please just let me be with you for this last bit of time together.' Sara pushed off from the wall and came to rest her body against mine. Her soft breasts resting against my back, her nipples poking at me, just as her words had. 'Daddy, teach me, mentor me, so that when I do marry I can be more to my husband than just a wife. Let me learn to show the same pride in my sexuality that Mom had. Please Daddy, please?'

Sara's hands moved around to hold me even closer. As she spoke, they drifted lower. 'I know I excite you and you know that you excite me.'

'Yes baby, you do excite me. I want to teach you, to train you, and guide you. I loved using you this morning, feeling my pleasure erupt into your body.' I stepped away from her and grabbed the chef's apron from the hook by the back door and headed out to start the coals. Sara giggled a bit. 'What?' I asked.

'It looks funny without anything on underneath it.'

I looked down and joined her in laughter. I did indeed look funny. The apron was the only thing covering my body and my erection pushed it away from my body. Sara approached me.

'Please let me touch you, Daddy. I loved how you tasted last night.' It was cute to still see a bit of a blush on her face. It didn't disguise her look of determination. It was obvious this is what she wanted. And, god forgive me, I wanted it as well.

'Are you sure? Consider it carefully. If you agree, I will become more than your daddy. I will be your Master and my word will be law. More than a Daddy's law, I will own your sexuality, your time, and your body. You will use it to please me, to serve me and I will teach you how to use all that you have to complete yourself and to please your future husband.'